photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2018, 07:55 PM

Default Girl naked in front of a guy for the first time?

Does anyone have stories about a girl being naked in front of a guy or guys for the first time? I have a pretty good one.

A few years ago, I knew a girl who had been raised very religious, and who hadn't had any sexual experiences of any kind by age 23. She was over at my house, and we were talking about it, and she said she had lots of fantasies that she was sad she hadn't gotten a chance to live out. I asked her to tell me some, and she suggested that instead, we write lists of our fantasies, and then read them to each other one after another. I agreed, and we each wrote some down.

Her first couple of fantasies were embarrassingly simple, like "make out with a guy." Mine were much more sexual, of course, but she seemed to be fine with that. Then, one of her fantasies was "see a naked guy." I asked "You really haven't ever seen a naked guy?" She shook her head. After a second, I said "Want to see me naked?" She immediately nodded and said "Yeah."

So, I took off my clothes, and stood in front of her naked. "Very cool," she said. "Guess I can check one off my list." I asked her if she wanted me to stay naked while we finished our lists, and she said "Why don't you just put your boxers on," so I did.

I had a guess about what her next fantasy might be, and I was right. It was "Be naked in front of a guy." She blushed as she read it, because she knew I was going to ask. "Do you want to get naked in front of me?" I asked. She nodded, still blushing like crazy, then got up and started to strip. She's Asian, medium height, pale-skinned, a little chunky but not chubby.

When she was down to her underwear, she stopped. I said "That's OK, if you're embarrassed you don't have to go all the way." But she said "No, I want to, I just need a minute to psych myself up for it." I waited patiently, and after about a minute, she breathed out and said "I'm ready." She undid her bra and let it fall, then stepped out of her panties, and stood there naked in front of me. She was fidgeting and obviously nervous, but she looked me straight in the eyes and didn't cover up. She had nice breasts with large dark nipples, and she was shaved down below.

"I'm really embarrassed right now," she said, a little unnecessarily.

"You look great," I said. "Really beautiful."

"Thanks," she said. "Check one more off my list."

I asked her if she wanted to put her underwear back on too, and she nodded, but just put her panties back on. At this point I was pretty sure we were going to have sex. This was confirmed when her next fantasy was "Make out with a guy," and we started to make out. While we were making out, I reached down and slid her panties off again, and she didn't object. I thought we were going to have sex, but she broke it off and said "OK, your turn."

I read the next item from my list, and she continued reading from hers, still naked. A couple items later, unsurprisingly, she said "Have sex with a guy." I just sort of looked at her and smiled, but she just shook her head and smiled back. "I'm not ready to have sex with anyone yet," she said. "But thanks for helping me fulfill my other fantasies."

"Want to make out some more?" I asked. She nodded, and we made out some more. But when I tried to put my hand between her legs, she gently pushed it away and shook her head.

So that was that. We never hooked up again, and in fact we lost touch shortly afterward. But it was nice to be her first experience with the beginnings of sexuality!
The Following 86 Users Say Thank You to flubbb For This Useful Post:
Areolaman1, BaconBot, BadPhotog, bertimos, bobsharer, Burke17, Candi Delight, captaintrips, Chazm, chesney78, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cufan86, cupofjoe, dibdub, dick hardin, dicknsider, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, dragon14, DRDavenport, ECUpirate, eviltwin, filbert1953, gasb, graeno, Hamburgny69, Hddjjgfd, HDTour, Hooch, Hornyinde, iamasquid, jablomey, jackqx4, JacksonSG-1, Jcsp, jellyworm, Jenkins69, Jess561, jho.n3, kimokeo, krushboy07, kuryaki, kwill, lhikan, Ludovician, mattwiseuk1985, mclovin22, nectcouple, nobby11, nudony, oldbuckeye, Omega88, piecenick, pippys, PuffyNips, quietones, ragnar787, rak1918, raysallx, ripstar1, rodela37, roosterman, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, salparadise, solva193, stenxyz1, stevezr1, stiv837, strtgld08, testme97, tim81, Tomdaly71, tomzsmith66, tylergal, ulsafiu, vegahunter, VLKAY66, vonvilkee, voyuk, whatnow3, xchange3, xxxxenophile, yellow_fever_01, zarh
Old 05-28-2018, 01:14 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

I don't have stories about women who were naked for the first time - ever in front of anyone.

However, being a nudist, I have seen plenty of women who were "publicly naked" for the first time.
At the nude beach or nudist resort, you can easily spot women who have never been publicly naked before. There is that hesitation, the fidgeting with clothes, the looking around nervously as they disrobe, the clamming up as the final garment is removed and they have gotten completely naked.

What I love most about it is that "f**k it" moment when they decide they're done being scared, and get up to go for a walk or jump in the pool, and realize that everyone can now see them completely naked for the first time; and it's ok.

Damn...I love nudism!
Old 11-28-2019, 11:15 AM

Smile

I'm sure I have witnessed many women going naked in public for the first time on nude beaches, but it is usually difficult to know unless they've come there with me. Over the years, I've taken many first-timers to the beach, including both girlfriends and platonic female friends. Almost all of them proclaimed in advance they only wanted to see, not participate. The exceptions were one girl who made me take her for the express purpose of trying it, and another girl for whom it was a surprise. None of them lasted more than half an hour before getting naked (and the two noted exceptions were naked in less than a minute). None of them expressed any embarrassment or shyness when they got naked, since they would not have done so if they had not become completely comfortable. They all took some persuading to get dressed to leave.

The only time that I know for sure was the first time for a woman unknown to me in advance was when a group of teenagers walked along the beach, mostly giggling, and disappeared around a large outcropping at one end of the beach. Maybe 15 minutes later, I was leaving by the same route, and I was surprised to see that they were still there at the bottom of the trail (where there was a tiny patch of sand, not much use as a beach) and that one of the two guys had removed his board shorts, and two of the three young women had removed their bikini tops. (All had stark tan lines.) The third woman was just out of sight up the trail, still in both halves of her bikini as I soon learned, with the other guy, and she was calling down reproachfully to the others. ("I can't believe you're doing that / put your clothes on" sort of thing.)

The other three were clearly enjoying themselves too much to respond. I said hello in passing, but they all wanted to chat, especially the two topless girls, while their naked guy friend tried to look casual. "I can't believe I'm talking to a naked stranger," How long have you been coming here naked?" "What's it like?" "Do you ever get used to it?" etc. I answered as best and as reassuringly as I could. They explained that they'd just finished high school and had always heard about that beach but never dared to go. I said I hoped they'd enjoy themselves and then went on my way.

On the trail, I encountered the fully-suited pair. The girl nearly fell over backwards when she saw me (I never dressed before I got to the top of the trail, which was still a good ten minutes off), and ran past me back to her friends on the beach below. As I turned a bend, I looked back at the group just as one of the topless girls was stepped out of her bottoms and began dancing on the tiny beach. I'd like to think the rest all joined her and that they all spent the rest of the afternoon on the main beach, but given the third girl's reactions, I have my doubts and will never know.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:14 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

In HS, last year, one of the girls, Betsy, had one ambition, to be an actress. Every theater group or school play, she tried out for parts and because of her looks and ability, she got most of them. One time we were hanging out at her house, about 6 or 7 of us right before graduating, Betsy was talking about majoring in drama at Northwestern and one of the girls asked her what would she do if she had to do a nude part.

Betsy had never considered this, she never had a serious BF, the girl asked her, "you've never let a guy see you naked, have you?" Betsy blushed and nodded and said "I could do it if I had to, if it was important to the part". This got several eye rolls and just like that Betsy took off her shirt and bra and said "there, see, bottoms will have to wait though."

My first thought was "damn, bigger than I thought".
Old 12-15-2019, 09:54 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default First time for my wife

As I have mentioned, Lisa was a virgin and very inexperienced when we started dating. So there were a few steps involved before she was naked in front of me for the first time.

When I first got to play with her boobs, it was under her shirt only for weeks. That is how shy and nervous she was about what we were doing. She finally let me push her shirt up to see them and it was a great day!

That led to me being able to take her nipples into my mouth. This led to me getting my hand down her pants as I fingered her. And me sneaking peaks at the top of her bush at the top of her panties as my fingers did their thing.

Fast forward to the first time she was fully naked. We were in my room on my bed fooling around. Things were getting hot and I had her shirt and bra off. I started to remove her jeans and she let me. I started to remove her panties but she stopped me. She got up and turned off the lights then got into bed under the covers. I got in next to her. So under the covers she took of her underwear and for the first time was totally naked next to me and I couldn't see anything. It was the same thing for two or three more times before she let me undress her and I got to take in her whole body. She was red with embarrassment but still incredibly turned on.

Other naked memories,
The time I got her shorts and panties down to finger her when we were on a hike in a park.

The first time she went skinny dipping with me and a bunch of our friends. Which is also the first time she was naked in front of any other guys besides me.

The first time she let me undress her in front of our open bedroom window. This is still one of my most favorite that I do as often as she will let me.
Old 12-21-2019, 12:55 PM

for the first time!? I was bursting with the desire to be noticed and meaningful. I chose the most radical option. I gradually got to the point where I was completely naked in front of a team of builders who were building a house on the edge of the village. I've been going for it most of the summer.
Old 01-13-2020, 08:32 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarasi View Post
for the first time!? I was bursting with the desire to be noticed and meaningful. I chose the most radical option. I gradually got to the point where I was completely naked in front of a team of builders who were building a house on the edge of the village. I've been going for it most of the summer.
Was this something you did years ago, or this past summer? How did this happen? Was there a plausible reason for you getting naked? Need some details! And some photos to help complete the image of what the lucky builders were able to see!
Old 01-13-2020, 06:30 PM

It was future sister in law I was the guy ,she was a natural strawberry blonde . A few weeks after I married her sister who was 22 the 3 of us went on a road trip to Chicago . She was 5 years younger than her sister . We all shared a room to save $$. One night she went out with a a friend and got back in the early morning hours after my wife and I had gone to bed. She never turned on the lights ,but there was ambient light from Michigan Ave to illuminate her . Assuming I was asleep ,my eyes were open but she didn’t notice,she stripped completely naked in the dark ,at the foot of the bed ,facing me . She then slipped on an oversized t shirt .she had been about seven or eight feet away and I had gotten a real good look .
The next day my wife left early to attend an educational conference . We slept in . Later after wakening I was sitting up in bed reading the paper and she got up ,still in that long t shirt and was gathering stuff to change into in the bathroom ,I stopped her by thanking her for the show last night .when she said ,puzzled , “What “. I explained the whole thing. She turned beet red .and sat down on the edge of the bed because her knees were shaking . After a couple seconds she shyly smiled and said ,” so what did you think” .i told her it was the best show since I had married her sister.
She then revealed as far as she knew I was the first man who had seen her nude .she then laughed and said ,” I always thought I’d save that for the first man I would make love with “ . I took her hand and said in response ,” Well there’s no reason that still can’t be the case “.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2020, 05:36 PM

Thanked 84,602 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioredlover View Post
. I took her hand and said in response ,” Well there’s no reason that still can’t be the case “.
So you would cheat on your new bride with an underage girl?
Old 01-15-2020, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
So you would cheat on your new bride with an underage girl?
That’s the great part about being the storyteller. I know what happened next and now nobody else will

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s