photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-26-2018, 02:46 AM

Thanked 8,365 Times in 553 Posts

On one of the first fine days of the year I was waiting for Mrs and my 'radar' picked up the following sight at a range of about 70 yards or so.
I thought I'd take a stroll in that direction and a closed pass revealed that indeed, these legs, clad in black tights went all the way to the top.
I didn't even think about a close up photo, (too risky)just enjoyed the moment.
Attached Thumbnails
L1.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 08:20 AM

Default In praise of older women

I have posted before about my early life working in the NHS and there are two occasions where older women were coerced into flashing their underwear to me.

The first occasion was when I was 19 yrs old I worked in a small hospital and regularly visited a department where 3 women worked two were in their 60s the other about 40. I used to banter with them and it used to get risqué. On one occasion I entered the department and the two older women grabbed me and before I knew where I was I was on the floor and the younger one had pulled down my scrub trousers and also my pants, the younger one laughed but the two older women were a bit shocked as I don't think they meant it to go that far. I told the woman I would get my own back. I hatched a plan, I asked this woman's boss (who was the sister of a friend of mine) if she could send her down to this secluded store cupboard I told her that I had a score to settle and she was fine.

The following day I waited and saw this woman sent of to get something from this cupboard I followed a few seconds behind, I saw her enter and I followed shutting the door behind me. She asked me what was going on but before I answered she said what did she have to do for me to get my own back. I told her to raise her skirt up, which she did, to reveal white panties under tan tights I thought I would see how far she would go. I said she had pulled my pants down exposing me so she should do the same to my surprise she did let's just say the story did continue........

If you liked this then I'll write down the second occasion.
Old 05-29-2018, 03:31 PM

Default In praise of older women 2

Following on from my last post, I started working in the intensive care unit which was attached to the accident and emergency department the senior sister for both was a woman called Barbara. She was feared by all nursing staff but she took a shine to me perhaps because I was only 19. I found that she had 2 children both older than me and her marriage wasn't very happy. On this particular day the department was very busy and equipment started to run out so Barbara asked me to go with her to get more supplies. In the supplies cupboard somebody had just dumped a load of boxes and it was difficult to tell what was what so Barbara said she was going to stand on a chair to see what was there. She asked if I could see anything so I joked "only a little bit of leg" she looked at me and laughed and said "you will have to try harder then that". I didn't think anymore of it until about a week later Barbara and I were eating lunch in the staff room at the same time, we were joking around when she said "I bet you don't know to the nearest 100 how many patients came through the doors of a/e in the last 3 months" "well what's the prize if I win" I said " well as you're not going to you can choose anything you want" "ok" I said and gave a number (I can't remember what it was now)her face dropped "you're within a hundred" she said "how did you know that and what do you want as a prize" "I'll see you in your office in 10 minutes " I said. I knocked on her office door 10 minutes later "come in" she said, she looked at me "what's your prize" "take your dress off so I can see those legs" she smiled "lock the door". When I turned back she had come round the desk and was unbuttoning the dress and then stepped out of it. She stood there in white bra, white knickers, white suspender belt and black stockings; the door stayed locked for a while and on other occasions.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:16 PM

Thanked 16,044 Times in 1,109 Posts

Talking to a friend today reminded me of this from a few years back:

My wife and I went to a Cirq__ show (K____, not typing it out to be searched), and the clowns before the show were going around the audience, blowing leaf blowers into people's popcorn, making a mess, then giving them tickets for more popcorn.

Except some of the clowns did more with their leaf blowers. Some of them blew them up women's dresses as they were walking, and I saw the underwear of at least 8-10 different women, and one lady's dress went up so high the bottom portion of her braless breasts was showing. I may even have seen areola, but it was ambiguous and rather dark inside.

Another woman was followed and laughing so hard that the clown not only blew her popcorn all over the place, but blew her dress up while starting to sit, and when she sat down, her dress was above her underwear. She cared more about her popcorn than her dress. Her late-teens sons were looking at her panties and were blushing in the face.

A lot of other antics in the show were plants in the audience, but not these women the clowns were after. I had never been to a show before, but I knew there was audience participation before hand, but not where women's underwear would be showing! At least they were wearing underwear (this was the era where my own wife would not have had underwear on if she were wearing a dress that night)! That night, my wife asked me to see how much of the underwear we had seen I could remember while we had amazing sex.

I would have expected something like this before a Zo_m____ show, but not this one!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 05:22 PM

When my wife and I went to the Circ show in Orlando a couple years ago, she was naked under her clingy halter dress at my request. So, that would have been a surprise! Since we were in the third row, I wondered if the actors could see her pussy, but doubt it.
I remember it was very windy that night, so I was hoping for some flashes as she went up the steps outside in the crowds. We also had someone take our photo outside near a fountain, but it didn’t show anything. Still a fun night though!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to donnyb79 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 03:30 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

I stayed in a hotel once that was above an office building. Our window looked out over the parking lot and there were spaces directly below us facing our window. There was a woman I noticed who worked there and was in and out throughout the day. She was quite attractive and wore a business woman type skirt outfit. I looked down as she approached her car and as she got in she swung one leg wide into the car exposing her white panties. For the half a week we were there every time I heard a car pull in or someone in the lot I took a peek and three times saw her expose her underwear to me as she got in or out of her car.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:26 PM

Thanked 3,547 Times in 386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
I stayed in a hotel once that was above an office building. Our window looked out over the parking lot and there were spaces directly below us facing our window. There was a woman I noticed who worked there and was in and out throughout the day. She was quite attractive and wore a business woman type skirt outfit. I looked down as she approached her car and as she got in she swung one leg wide into the car exposing her white panties. For the half a week we were there every time I heard a car pull in or someone in the lot I took a peek and three times saw her expose her underwear to me as she got in or out of her car.
Were they always white?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linkvskosmos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2018, 11:38 PM

I had a great sighting the other day. I went with my wife and daughter to this little tourist spot right outside town. We were hoping to ride the little train but it was closed that day. So we went to play on the playground and look at the ducks, we were getting ready to go and I was ahead of them both approaching the parking lot and saw this woman, who had to be in her late 30’s or early 40’s. I didn’t get a good look at her face, but she was still quite fit and was wearing this long flowing dress that was multi colored. She was walking around her car to get into the trunk and I noticed that the wind was whipping the dress to and fro, but from the looks of it, it wouldn’t have the power to lift it quite high enough. I was a little disappointed so I turned back to see where the wife was, and when I turned around I looked back at that lady who at that point was leaning into the front seat and reaching in arranging something and then the whole dress flew straight up over her back and exposed quite a nice backside. She was wearing a blue thong, and exposed a very smooth ass that was quite pert for her age. Took me completely by surprise and I almost let out a loud “damn,” but turned quickly to see if my wife was approaching, which as luck would have it, she was pointing out some ducks to my daughter, so I got one more quick look, and then walked back to my wife. I tried to get a good look at the ladie’s face as she was about to walk into a little shop there, but didn’t quite get to see it well. Not that it mattered, but it’s always fun to have a look at the face to match it to that wonderful ass. It definitely made my day. Thought you all would like to hear it.
Old 09-16-2018, 02:08 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkvskosmos View Post
Were they always white?
Yeah. White panties. Probably full bottom.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 04:16 AM

Default Summer bbq

Hey there
Last summer i went to a summer bbq with my wife. She wore a pink singlet and a black denim mini skirt. She is quite sort with dark hair, olive skin and an athletic body.

We were all sitting around talking and my wife was sitting next to me. Her legs were crossed so i didnt take much notice of her mini skirt.

I eventually moved position to talk to someone else (opposite my wife). When i eventually looked over to her i couldnt believe my eyes!! Even though her legs were crossed you could clealy see a lovely shiny white triangle of her knickers. She had no idea!!!!! The entire evening her white knickers showed ranging from a tiny triangle to a large full view when she recrossed her legs a few times.

The best part was that it was totally accidential and she didnt realise.

That is not the first or last time that happened either.
Cheers....happy to answer any questions!!

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01

0m:57s

01-23-2005