uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-19-2009, 03:18 PM

Thanked 8,926 Times in 984 Posts
Default Interesting office wear

I'm writing this from a shared office space.

This lovely plump young lady there wears very similar clothes. She's got huge tits and above them is always showing some kind of skin. And she wears skirts above the knees.

Today I she's wearing a dress with a sort of halter top with straps. The dress has many layers below, sort of gauzy draping things. I was trying to figure out if there's a less transparent layer underneath, and then she stood between me and the light, and I saw the line of her thighs almost right to where they met in a vee.

Needless to say I'm watching her as closely as I can while not staring.

Then she went over to pet or feed her dog, and as she bent over, the dress came waaaayyy up in back. I leaned forward a bit and saw the bottom of her ass cheeks! Either she is wearing a thong or nothing at all underneath. My heart pounding, I tried to take a pic with my cam phone held under my desk. I got nothing!

It's driving me crazy right now. I need to see more and the longer this goes on, the more afraid I am that I'll say something really inappropriate to her!

If only there were a good lovely who would let me ogle straight up her skirt or tell me a naughty story or send me naughty picture or... oh, my.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 01:46 AM

Many years ago, but still vivid in my memory, is an incident. A former girlfriend was ascending a staircase directly in front of me. I was very close to her. Suddenly, and I am sure knowing what she was doing, she flipped up he skirt to pull her panties out from between her cheeks. For a moment I enjoyed a glimpse of the nethermost bulges on either side of her redolent fur covered cleft, clearly damp, and framed by her cheeks, before she let the fabric snap back into place.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to naturalover For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,393 Times in 282 Posts

I was walking through the downtown area on a hot summer day. It was around lunchtime, and all the tellers from a local bank were out having lunch in the plaza. The public seating in the plaza was in teh shape of a ringed bench, with gaps for entry and exit. I noticed on particularly cute teller in a particularly short skirt. She had her legs crossed in a vice grip, but then the Patron Saint of Voyeurs smiled on me.

Another came by with a baby carriage, and its wheel caught on something next to the teller. She immediately uncrossed her legs to lean over and help the woman with her carriage. She didn't just uncross her legs, she SPREAD them, a foot or more at the knee, giving me a flawless view of her see-thru panties and the wisp of black pubic hair. I enjoyed the rest of they day, enjoying the visual of her modesty turning into an amazing view of her most intimate place in a public plaza. :-D
Old 12-15-2009, 10:08 AM

Thanked 2,561 Times in 123 Posts
Default pregnant upshot

About a couple of years ago i had to visit my next door neighbour as they had a fax machine which i wanted to use, to save going into town.At the time she was six months pregnant and her husband was away in Africa on business for a month, that day as it was hot she was wearing a pair of baggy shorts and a long t shirt showing her belly button,she obviously had no bra on and her nipples were grew hard as she let me in.We sat in her front room and chatted about what was going on locally and about my job,i noticed that i could see up the leg on her baggy shorts and could see here white knickers,she said she would be glad too get the baby out of the way and life back to normal.She said she would just go up to the spare bedroom that they used as an office and switch the machine on as it needed to warm up, when she returned she sat opposite me and after a few moments the conversation got around to sex or the lack off it, she mentioned that sex had been non existant for four months what with his work and travelling.
I told her that that was the best time for us and we even had it the day she gave birth,she said Andrew was a bit strange about pregnant women. I half jokingly said well i`m here ready and willing, she just laughed but did`nt say no,lets go upstairs and send your fax i`ll do it as the machine needs a code to operate.
As she preceeded me up the stairs i could see that she had taken her knickers off and i could see her black hairy c*nt with just a hint off pink lips showing,when we got into the the office and sat down she was eye level with my waist and said " i see you enjoyed the view,my own shorts had an obvious hardon in them.Whilst she worked the machine i squatted down beside her and slipped my hand into her shorts just slowly stroking her clit,at that moment her back door slammed and her twelve year old nephew shouted out that her sister had sent him around to stay whilst she was off shopping for a couple of hours.I quickly whipped my hand out and stood up,when he came upstairs we were all business and i had to leave them chatting.
Her husband returned a few days later so i never did get a chance to fuck her but i did get a few more flashes off her later that summer.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:49 PM

Default It would be at junior high

When I as in 8th grade, in our class we were rehearsing some folkloric dances, so all my girl classmates were wearing this long wide skirts with colored stripes.
Something nice about those days, is that the dances normally involve the women spinning around. That make their skirt raise really high. It was usual for us to take great peeks of their panties in those spinnings (nowadays they don't grant us those free views, and women in folkloric dances wear athletic pants, or shorts under the skirt).
Well, that year, a few of us had to go to the library. For some reason, I was the one man that had to go. While we were there, my teacher sent me outside to do something (I just can't remember what). The funny thing was that I took me less time to came back then what they spected. So, when I got back the teacher was talking to the girls, one of them (a skinny brunette called Milagros, Miracles in English) was playing with the bottom of her skirt, slowly swinging it from one side to the other, and from front to back. Obviously she didn't realize I had return, because without any care, in one of those swings she just raised her skirt all the way up, giving me a full view of her silk white panties.
I stood in the entrance door for a few seconds, and wasn't until she lowered her skirt that I walk in, pretending that I hadn't seen a thing.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LatinBond For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 06:34 PM

Default vacation + sister in law

I was in vacation with my GF's family this summer (parents + sister in law who's 18 + me and my GF).
I'll refer to my sis in law as Christina (it sounds close to her name, but still hides some of her identity).

My GF's family is a very 'free' family, discussion and being honest are valued high and it is encouraged to have your own opinion. They are very open minded. But.. to the point.

Christina is a very skinny (but hot) girl, brown hair & medium breasts. She also has a dress attitude that would get most guys standing straight. The makes her own clothing, which usually are only-a-few-inch skirts. The ones from the store are slightly longer and are worn to school (obviously). Skin-tight jeans are no exception either.

I'm very accepted in the family by now, so I get some 'treats' every now and them. Our vacation was in Spain, and it was during summer so it was very Very hot. We would sit outside most of the time. We had one shower to share with the 5 of us, so we had to take turns. Christina showers almost every day (she's fairly busy with her looks every day...) but the shower was occupied on this particular moment. I was reading a book, and my father in law was sitting around us somewhere too (reading a book). Christina walks over, takes a seat, and waits for the shower to be free.
She was wearing a black dress, which was fairly short. In the end you'll see she just put this on in a hurry, in the wait for the shower. She sat with her legs crossed and I happened to be able to see some skin between her legs (I thought so). After a few seconds I realised I could also see a little vertical patch of hair: she seemed pantyless.
After a while she uncrossed and changed her position. To this day I still don't know if she knew and was teasing me, or that she just didn't care (and knowing her, I'm very sure it's this one).

But, here's an illustration of what I got to see. It took me a while to find a pic that resembled both her position AND what her pussy Actually looks like. In fact, only her face is different. And I'm not kidding, this moment has haunted me ever since. I'm Very proud of having such a hot sister in law.
Attached Thumbnails
1637083224.jpeg  
Old 01-16-2010, 07:07 PM

Actually, this is more accurate as it resembles one key thing more:
I'm not sure what it is called in english, but I'll attempt to name it and describe it as good as possible.
Imagine, for example, the fold in your skin around your buttcheecks and your boobs. Such a fold also exists left and right of a girl's pussy. In my (our) case I was actually able to see where the fold goes into non-fold and into clear smooth skin. It's a minor detail but it's one of the hottest things imo.

And sitting like this, not giving a damn, with your father in law not noticing a thing.... it still makes me shiver (and almost come..).

damn.
Attached Thumbnails
20060724-193259-8_2.jpg  
Old 03-24-2010, 06:35 PM

Default up skirt of wifes friend

My wifes friend was out on holiday (staying with us) it was early morning, Ann (the friend) was in the kitchen standing at the kitchen worktop her back to me reading the paper. My wife was up stairs. I have always liked Ann, she,s just turned 60 but she,s quite sexy. Avery prim and proper women, quite small but nice figure and she dresses beautifly. When she dolls herself up she always wears skirts, Stockings and elegant high heels, she very fuckable even at 60+. Anyhow this morning she had on her expensive morning gown. I made a coffee, she was still reading the paper, I looked down, her slippered feet were parted. I had to film her, it was now or never. My sony video cam fortunatly was in the cupboard by where I was standing. Gently I got it out and switched it on, I took the lens cap off. I have to admit I was nervous, but the thought of getting the camera under this lovely women was a must. It took me a few seconds to build up my courage, I checked her again, she was engrosed in the paper, I could see her feet were still apart below her draping gown. I crouched behind her, pointed the camera skywards and slid it between her ankles, the material brushed over my wrist. I held the camera under her there hoping she wouldnt turn or move, she didnt. I wanted to be sure I got up the front of her, so I moved the cam forward and held it there as long as I dare. After what felt like ages I gently pulled it out and stood away from her. She hadnt known. It turns out that I had captured her beautifly, right up her, right between her thighs and right up to her oh so white (suprisingly scant) Knickers, her pussy outline clear through the material. I suspect she has never been up-skirted before (who knows) and I know she would be horrified had she found out, but she didnt and now I have her and I want more. She Is due out again soon, this time I intent to get up her when she is all dressed up. I wait in hope.....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to spudstravells For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2010, 06:37 PM

Default Upskirt stories

I love your Santa stories, FJ. Please always continue to tell them.

Out of curiosity, since it has been a year, and even though they had no particular obligation to do so, did that family from a state far east ever call you to let you know if they successfully bridged the gap with their daughter? I do hope so.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to undunk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2010, 11:26 PM

Default bar bet with wife

It was a fun time in vegas for my wife and I. We always talk dirty during sex about adding another to our fun. When we are in Vegas we often point out interesting men and women. Well we ended up in a almost empty dark bar in a nice hotel after a good show and had plenty of drinks, it was a topless show we were just at so it made her pretty hot. We noticed a guy sitting close by and we started up a conversation with him. We started ordering each other drinks and finally he came over and sat with my wife between us. I could tell my wife was feeling pretty sexy because she kept playing with her hair and hung on every word the guy was talking about. Now my wife was wearing a hot lil black skirt and a white blouse that was unbuttoned enough to show her fine D sized clevage. He was into her too and she was getting drunker (he kept getting her shots). Finally she started to touch his arm when she would laugh at his remarks and even touched his leg and even lean into him pressing her breast up against him. Almost like I wasn't even there. Then he got up to go to the bathroom and that is when she swung her barstool in my direction. I asked her "is he making you hot baby?...well, he is a good looking guy and.." that is when i opened her legs and slid my hand up her skirt and found her always pantyless trimmed pussy. It was very wet as I easily slid my finger inside her. "Ok, yes, I am very horny" she replied. I then saw him walking back over our way and I told her to follow my lead. She just grinned in her drunk sexy way. So he sits back down and looks over at me and can tell something is up. "It's getting late, maybe I should head off" he said. But my wife grabbed his arm saying "No! don't leave yet". I agreed with her and suggested we get another round. As the tab was up on the bar I reached for it and said to my wife "Baby, what do you say we make a little bet with our new friend here" as I grinned ear to ear. She had no clue where this was going but she said "sure!". "A bet, what kind of a bet" he replied quicky. "Well, I bet if you can guess what color panties my wife is wearing, I will get the bill, but if you are wrong, then you have to pay" I said with a huge grin. I could tell my wife was so nervous and was breathing a lot heavier. "Ok, deal" as he looked my wife up and down, he could see her lacy black bra under her white blouse, he kept looking at her big breast. My wife was loving the eyeball fucking he was giving her as she opened up by facing him and leaning back into my body. But she kept her legs closed even though her little skirt rode way high up. "Black" he said with a grin. "Baby, are they black?" I asked in which she replied "Noooo" and a big hungry smile. "Well, that's not fair really, they could be any color and it is almost for sure you would win" he says to my wife and I. "Ok, I'll tell you what.... I'll let you feel them and you can guess, is that better" I said getting so rock hard at this point. "Hell yeah it's a bet!" he almost choked out in amazement as his eyes widened. My wife was just facing forward not believeing what I just said but had a look of "I wanna fuck on her face" as she was bitting her lower lip. Without asking my wife, I took her barstool and swung it around so she was facing him. "Ok baby, open up for him" and without a single protest or pause she opened her legs just wide enough for his hand. "Go ahead, take all the time you want" I said with an eyebrow up as to give him the ok to touch my hot drunk wife. He put his hand on her bare knee and slid it up slowly as he looked around to see if anyone else in the half empty bar could see. I about shot my load as I could see my wifes legs part wider for him, this strange man. As his hand slid up and under her tiny black skirt he hit the top and his eyes widened in amazement as he was now touching the outside of her wet box. "Go ahead, get a good feel" I said, as my wife rolled her eyes saying "please" in a half moan/whisper to him. I was about to shoot down my pant leg I was so turned on. His hand was moving slowly sliding up and in, back n forth in finger length strokes as he finger fucked my wife for about 90 seconds. Then he pulled his hand out slow and in a weird breathless voice he said "not fair, NONE". That's when I grabbed the tab and told him as I flopped the two hundred bucks down "it was well worth it my friend". And with that my wife and I went up to our room and fucked for hours till she passed out and still I kept trying to wake her over and over for more. We still talk about that bet and if we could ever pull it off again. Many times we have been there, but yet to find the perfect star alignment. Maybe someday. During sex we she still tells me how he started with one finger then two then three, drives me nuts! But if I wanna make her cum really fast during sex, all I have to do is whisper in her ear about that moment we shared. Thank god for drunk wives!

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01

0m:57s

01-23-2005