uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-16-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinthelifealways View Post
Tell of when you saw up the skirts of teachers, friends, friends parents, your relatives or anyone
Growing up we lived in an old house with a large front porch. It was made from rough cut wood and had gaps between the boards. I used to go under the porch and look up dresses and skirts of relatives and neighbors that came to visit. On Sunday there was always someone there. My mother would ask me why my clothes were so dirty. It was a good show.

Last edited by Turtle; 09-18-2020 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Fixed
Old 12-16-2008, 04:31 PM

Like any of my other stories (unless noted otherwise) these are all 100% true:

I remember as a kid going to the football games and going under the bleachers to look up women's skirts. I still remember looking up and seeing my friend's mom and her white panties.

More recently, the best show I've gotten in a long time was at a new year's party. This chick was dating a friend of the guy who was hosting the party and showed up in a t-shirt and short jean skirt. She was a pretty decent looking blond and had a nice thin body. Well, she got pretty fuckin' drunk, you know that point where they can't hardly sit straight up. She was sitting on the couch and she kept almost falling over from one side to the next. Pretty soon she was slide off the couch and her skirt kept riding up. A few of the guys noticed this, but we kept our mouths shut and eyes open. Eventually she started to slide even further and by now everyone (and I mean everyone) could easily see her skirt was lifted a good 3-4 inches above the crotch of her pink panties. The sliding had pulled her panties pretty tight and she had a nice camel toe going on. Finally, one of the other women said something and her boyfriend came in and got her up and took her to put some jeans on. This girl would have been terribly embarrassed, but she was too drunk to notice.

I have one last one: Last summer, I was with my wife's dad and her uncle at an Indy race. We were sitting in the field and of course there are no seats. There was this probably 20 something brunette girl wearing a little sundress behind us. Whenever she would sit in her little fold-up caming chair, I would get a totally unobstructed view of her white lace panties. She didn't really have a camel toe going on, but the panties were quite small and only covered the bare essentials. I got quite a few good looks, but I couldn't take a picture without being totally obvious. I also told my father in law and her uncle about it and they made sure they got a good look too. Honestly, I think that she knew we could see, because the view was almost too good to be unintentional.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:26 AM

I used to work as a babysitter watching this womans kids. One day it was really nice out and we were playing outside and she was there watching. She was sitting on the stoop, wearing a long brown skirt. She thought that it was long enough that she was covered and could sit with her legs open and not have to cross them. Boy was she wrong. It was hard for me not to stare the whole time as I had the view of her inner thighs and her crotch which was covered by striped panties.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlicks View Post
Good story. You must have ditched english class also. lol
i did english was shit but stacey wasn't in that class with me at the time so i went home during english and a few other classes.. lol
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to upsl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2008, 02:55 AM

Thanked 1,151 Times in 78 Posts

I used to volunteer at a high school doing menial labor related to technology--fixing computers and the like. There was this really sexy teacher that needed some help hooking up a microphone and a set of speakers to this podium. She was about 5'6", maybe 130 lbs and she had some dynamite legs and really milky skin. She was really hot. The day she needed help with the mic, she had on a knee-length denim skirt and a pretty conservative sweater, although it was just tight enough to see what an amazing rack she had.

When I first got down there to start helping her, we had to untangle the wires, and she squatted down as I sat on the floor trying to untie the knots. I tried as hard as I could to get a peek up her skirt, but her knees were absolutely glued together and her skirt was just too long, so I gave up.

After we got the coords untangled, we had to plug them into the back of the speaker, but it was in a really awkward position inside the podium. We both stood up to look for the best way to get at the back of the speaker box. After I fumbled with one of the speakers for a little while, I looked and saw her streatching to reach behind the podium, and she had one foot on the ground and extended the other one almost straight out in the air to get a better reach. Seeing this, I quickly squatted down and acted like I was fumbling with the speaker but I had other motives. She was none the wiser and stayed in the same position, and because her head and upper torso was on the other side of the podium, she couldn't see what I was doing. I kept moving the speaker around, but got a huge eyeful straight up her skirt for at least 30 seconds. Her turquoise panties were burned into my mind ever since. The had a lace trim and, because her thighs were so far apart because one of her legs was extended in the air, there were a lot of curly brown pubes sticking out of the sides of her panties. I was trembling with excitement and I almost came in my pants. After she finally got the thing plugged in, she put her foot down and stood up. She had no idea the show she had just given me.

Last edited by sky44444; 12-30-2008 at 02:58 AM.
The Following 86 Users Say Thank You to sky44444 For This Useful Post:
60gunner, 812white, allmyfaves4u, allmyfaves4u2, anakin69, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, arutha1000, atruevoyeur, BigCol999, Billthebook, billy_kane, Candi Delight, carrlane, Chuckson, ClickRick, conductor 327, crazyhorse91, davz45, dognheat, dogsandy, dudeclicks, eaglenyc, ellis9329, ez2b0e, felinith69, firstwnat, Frankieboy_0, frosty57, Gabberzz, globetrotta, goldwingfuzzy, greylensman02, Grip4415, handiwerker3, Iron280, ironhorse, jayarblue, jiinx81, Jinks, joeconvenient, justme312, kevin2nash, Kgjoe2010, kimokeo, Krimper, legno, luvupskirts, mathintheattic, maxtease, michael_aussie, minivega, ModelT-MsDollie, mojo19, MrLooker, Mudd, nectcouple, Noel Devine, nw40001, odouls, Odouls2121, parazitu, pbjt, petal, Proud Fart, psc, Ranger 1, razor.ray, Respair, rhardrey, Richard53, rlawonly, sailor99, sansouci4us, skipper49er, ThomasMoore, Trapper98, tsp50, tuesday64, twowide, tylergal, username1234, vmack77, wickedweasel72, winnie2, zl00pedragl0ver
Old 12-30-2008, 10:38 PM

Thanked 21,472 Times in 1,563 Posts

One of my best was as I was exiting a NYC Subway. There was a cute asian girl just ahead of me, wearing a short, flimsy skirt (they were all the rage back then). Just as we reached street level, a gust of wind blew her skirt up high, showing me her perfect thong-clad ass two feet in front of me at eye level.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:13 PM

Default my early upskirt stories?

Wow where do I begin? I was quite to voyuer perv as a kid (still am as an adult but I dont risk anything illegal)

Sunday school class, preachers gorgous teen daughter. It was a weather perfect sunny day so we are having sunday school class outside, sitting around a circle in the morning sun. She is across from me sitting on the church steps. she has on a thin, light dress that was flowing in the breeze. her butt is on one step and her high heels are on the next step down. this has her tightly closed knees elevated but from where I am sitting, I am staring right up the well lit dress to her panyhose covered pink panties. For the most of 45 minutes I watched in horny awe at her perfectness. I have been a fan of pantyhose and stockings ever since.

my sister came home from her evening job as a candy stripper at the local nursing home. She crashed on the couch still wearing that short red pinstripped dress. she curled her legs up into a fetal position and pulled an afghan cover over her. I was sitting down by her feet watching television. after she was sound asleep, i raised the end of hte afghan and there was her short uniform dress hiked up to her hip because of the position she was in, and I was staring freely at her teen ass in her silky panties covered by nude to the waist pantyhose.

There have been countless other brief incidents that taught me that being in the right position as a female gets out of a car can be advantageous if shes wearing a dress. Also if a woman is wearing a light colored dress and is coming in from outside, the sunlight can make her dress transparent (another church thang). miniskirts were very popular when i was in school and I've seen plenty of thigh and some panties while looking up through the handrailing as I walked by.

I drive a truck sometimes and my favorite time to drive was rush hour. I know, the traffic was nerve racking but the office gals in their little skirts and dresses would make the drive worthwhile. Many had the feeling they were in a world all their own and nobody could see that they had their skirts pulled up to their waist. For some I assume they were using the time to tan their legs from the sunlight. There were a lot more skirts and dresses back then, especially during the 80's and early 90's. That is till the grunge look seeped into daily fashion and ladies stopped dressing up and wearing skirts and heels. now its mostly jeans and slacks with the occasional flash of a knee. Now I hate rush hour again.

There are many stories of voyuerism but this thread is mainly about upskirts so I will end it here.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:55 PM

When I was a student in Madrid, the language school where I taught had a lift (elevator) right by the spiral shaped staircase.
The lower ground floor was never used except as a storage area, so I used to go down the stairs and look upwards. The girls used to wait for the lift right by the staircase and of course couldn't see me downstairs in the darkness.
Often they had to wait several minutes for the lift to arrive, so I got lengthy views up their skirts of pantied thighs, bums, and sometimes if the girl was wearing a loose dress, a view right up as far as her bra.
Since Spanish girls tend not to shave or trim, I got lots of views of soft curly pubes peeping out too.
I can't tell you how many hours I spent down there.... enjoying myself of course!!
Old 01-02-2009, 04:03 PM

Is this open to wind blown skirt stories? Got a whole bunch if so!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sideshowbob20002000 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2009, 04:44 PM
DOGERATOR

Thanked 104,840 Times in 3,278 Posts

I posted my story (not my first upskirt, but my first "squatting upskirt") and some pictures that remind me of the moment here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...697#post492697

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
riki Lindhome

6m:42s

03-24-2021
4eyes clip3

2m:18s

12-17-2011
ThinSexyBlonde2

1m:12s