uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-23-2017, 10:14 PM

Thanked 1,429 Times in 32 Posts
Default Starting to show my gf off

I am dating this woman for about a year now. We're both in our mid 40s, divorced and we live in different countries, at only 1 hour by plane.
Because of our works, we are seeing only one week per month, and the thing is really going great.

A bit about myself: I was about 7 years when I saw my first upskirt (a friend's aunt) and I think that was the beginning of my passion for upskirts and panties.
As I became more mature (in age, only) I noticed that I enjoyed panty glimpses, but I enjoyed the most when my wife of gfs showed more than they intended.
I had never told them that to any of them, I never did anything about it.

But now with Anna, I started to be more involved in producing some of these kind of events.

One day we were eating out, and I noticed that her panties were visible from the back, as her jeans were some kind of low rise.
She was wearing some baby blue bikini panties, and the waiter (a young guy, no more than 25) really noticed it. I follow his eyes going down to her back every time he came to our table.
I didn't say anything to her.

In march we had some holidays and went to a touristic place, we got a great hotel, with a beautiful pool on the upper floor, with a nice view to the whole city.
As I chose the hotel, I don't remember telling her about the pool. Really, it wasn't on purpose.
The thing is that Anna didn't bring any swimsuit, she thought about buying one, but I asked her if she didn't have some bra and panties that could go unnoticed...
She did... a pair of black bikini set of panty and bra.

When I left the locker room to go to the pool, she was already waiting for me with a towel around her. When she unwrapped it, I saw her beautifully standing there in just her bra and panties around about 30 people (men, women, some teens), though no one could know it wasn't a swimsuit. Me an expert wouldn't have noticed either.
But I did know, and knowing that my girl was in her underwear with some people around was very exciting.

Today I will stop here.
I will share a pic that she sent me a few months ago, as we were chatting...
Attached Thumbnails
IMG-20171111-WA0005.jpg  
Old 12-24-2017, 05:07 AM

Thanked 9,719 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinepredock View Post
Today I will stop here.
Your story is hot, too bad you didn't post any more pictures of her. Any more pictures or story's?
The Following User Says Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2017, 08:20 AM

A few more pics of Anna from the very same day that the previous one.
Not the best quality, her phone was not great...
Attached Thumbnails
IMG-20171111-WA0006.jpg   IMG-20171111-WA0007.jpg  

IMG-20171111-WA0008.jpg  
Old 12-25-2017, 08:29 AM

Default gf

looking hot so far. Sweet little ass.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 03:47 AM

I also love it when people see my girlfriend's underwear (see my previous posts for pics). We had a similar experience last summer when we visited a local park and, the weather was ubusually warm so we sat down to sunbathe. After a while my girlfriend said she wished she had brought a bikini, so I suggested that she just take of her dress and lie in her underwear. At first she was hesitant, but after a couple of minutes she took off her dress revealing her black bra and panties, the panties were cotton with a lace trim so nit really mistakable for a bikini. It was incrediblt hot seeing all the guys walking past and staring at her realising she was just wearing her underwear.
Old 12-27-2017, 12:29 PM

Thanked 2,988 Times in 382 Posts
Default Showing Anna...

Very sexy and playful girl you have there! If she is sending you fun photos then you know there is a desire and a will to be more risque.

Keep encouraging her to be a little more daring in the photos she takes when you are apart, and maybe go shopping together to get her some clothes that can easily let others see more of her sexy body... Wrap skirts, dresses and tops all can be demure and yet have great sexy fun exposure potential, as do skirts with high slits in front which reveal great lengths of thigh with each step, and the sides often separate when a woman is seated. Add in some thigh high stockings and high heel shoes / boots for a great ensemble. Sheer tops are always fun though not always practical in the winter.

Good luck and keep posting updates!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 06:26 PM

Thanks for the feedbacks.

You are right. I noticed a slight good reception from her, and I am trying to handle it in a smooth way to keep it going.

I have a big fetish with short denim miniskirts, and as it's summer here, I will take her to buy one.
I want to feel the sensation when Anna provides me and other people some upskirts views.
I tought about going to one of those pubs where the tables are short for instance, or let her drive... I will be pleased if you guys share some options with me... always having in count that it has to be "casual".
I know one of the greatest ones would be that she tries some shoes with that outfit but I don't think she agree to do that... at least at this point. Maybe in the future...

But the denim miniskirt... I will try to do it.

Now some pics... we were chatting a few nights ago, and one thing lead to the other... I asked for some pictures and this is what I got...
Attached Thumbnails
IMG-20171102-WA0014.jpg   IMG-20171102-WA0015.jpg  

IMG-20171102-WA0013.jpg   IMG-20171102-WA0016.jpg  

IMG-20171102-WA0019.jpg  
Old 12-27-2017, 10:30 PM

Thanked 5,693 Times in 426 Posts

My girlfriend bought a denim miniskirt, and looked absolutely bloody sensational in it!
Attached Thumbnails
DMS.jpg  
Old 12-27-2017, 10:56 PM

Default Wow

that is a sweet ass.
The Following User Says Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 07:49 AM

Thanked 2,988 Times in 382 Posts

Great photos! She is definitely a winner! Such a sexy girl. Are you certain she is taking those pics?? Some of those angles are tough to do by yourself... That would be hot too... Since you are apart maybe you should get some fun photos from her at the end of every call / skype / whatever you use... After all, you need something to keep you going during those long lonely periods apart...

Denim minis are hot - as are any mini. And your GF has fabulous legs which need to be seen and enjoyed. Most minis give goood upskirt views - almost impossible not to. Maybe she really needs several additions to her wardrobe. Always liked those flirty / floaty minis that the wind catches often revealing even more. Best when paired with sheer lace lingerie.

You are right - slow and steady is the best way to encourage changes which push on boundaries. And there may / will be set backs but a small break followed by new perseverence often pays off, over time. A pub with those high tables works as well - almost always a good show, and a beverage or 3 helps lubricate the process. Your Gf may be more comfortable expanding her horizons when visiting you as she is away from her home. Many / most women are less inhibited when away from people they may know.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Tags
exhibitionism, milf, panties, upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
riki Lindhome

6m:42s

03-24-2021
4eyes clip3

2m:18s

12-17-2011
ThinSexyBlonde2

1m:12s