Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-12-2014, 09:55 PM

Hey, what ever happened to the story The Life of Oblivious Sheree? I had it favorited, and it still shows up in my favorites list, but whenever I click on it writing.com just says that they don't have anything by that name or under the reference number. I even checked their archives and it's not there either.
The Following User Says Thank You to hello712 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2014, 10:45 PM

The author of the story either closed their account or had it banned from the site. Sadly, this has happened with a number of the ENF interactives, including a few I quite liked.
Old 06-21-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello712 View Post
Hey, what ever happened to the story The Life of Oblivious Sheree? I had it favorited, and it still shows up in my favorites list, but whenever I click on it writing.com just says that they don't have anything by that name or under the reference number. I even checked their archives and it's not there either.
Ha. Glad to hear you liked it. I wrote that story about a year and a half ago, but someone kept adding chapters (mr. woodson) and it was not only deleted soon after, but they suspended my account. I started writing in the "Sara" story and will pick up again soon, but I am concerned they will just delete it again. Once again, very happy to hear you liked that one! I really enjoyed doing it.
Old 06-22-2014, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozle2222 View Post
Ha. Glad to hear you liked it. I wrote that story about a year and a half ago, but someone kept adding chapters (mr. woodson) and it was not only deleted soon after, but they suspended my account. I started writing in the "Sara" story and will pick up again soon, but I am concerned they will just delete it again. Once again, very happy to hear you liked that one! I really enjoyed doing it.
Did they ever give a reason for deleting it? You know, just so I don't accidentally make the same mistake.
Old 06-22-2014, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelten View Post
Did they ever give a reason for deleting it? You know, just so I don't accidentally make the same mistake.
Never did. It was 18+ and had no sex/****/crudeness and I just didn't fight it. I honestly don't know what to recommend to stop it. It was no different than the content in the "Forgetful Lily" series.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:18 PM

Different moderators probably have different opinions about whatever content they come across over there.

Also, if your account has an obviously fake name or only initials, they will delete it. I was warned about that right after setting up my account, so I couldn't just use my initials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozle2222 View Post
Never did. It was 18+ and had no sex/****/crudeness and I just didn't fight it. I honestly don't know what to recommend to stop it. It was no different than the content in the "Forgetful Lily" series.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:42 PM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to apologise for ignoring the Naked Gamer Girls story. In my free time I'm editing my nearly-finished fantasy novel (it's not ENF I'm afraid) and I've been finding that when I contribute to writing.com all of my creative energy goes towards it. I find that instead of thinking about my own plot I'm thinking up ways to advance the stories here and that's not what I want.

I hope to have it Kindle-fied by the end of August and once I start work on the sequel I'll be able to spend some more time on ENF stories, but for now I need to try and focus.

On the subject of Kindle, has anyone ever tried one of the ENF stories on Amazon? I bought "The Only One Naked" as the preview seemed promising but in the end it was a bit of a bland exhibitionist story that didn't really go anywhere. Considering it is a premium story it was nowhere near the quality we produce on writing.com. Since getting burned on that I've been reading only the free samples, but by and large they seem pretty uninspiring.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:15 PM

Added Chapters to both the Most Humiliating Day Ever and Horrible Punishment. That latters been dead for almost six months before I added anything to it, and there's still plenty of options, so anyone think they want to take a crack at it? (Can't link them, still too new)

Also, not sure if anyone's been keeping up with the ASN, but I've got quite a few chapters in "Just One of the Guys Complete" finished but I'm not sure if I'm in any mood to share it over there. I thoroughly enjoy what I'm writing, but I'm not too fond of all the 'advice' I'm getting or even the praise. I've been thinking of turning it into a writing.com story and adding branches to most of the decisions I've made so far until I get to my current point, but I'd hate my protagonist turned into some sl*t as someone always jumps straight into sexual favors in these stories with no real basis. Any opinions?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seuern For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2014, 07:53 PM

Hey everyone,

I've been adding new chapters to the Isabel ENF story quite often lately. Just wanted to let you all know.

You can find it here: http://www.writing.com/main/interact...F-Prone-Isabel

I really hope to see more contributors, which is why I'm posting it here too. I really, really like the style of many writers on here, and it would be awesome to see where you could take some of the branches. As of this moment, there has been 272 chapters written and I will continue to add more relatively often. I hope to see many of you joining this too!
The Following User Says Thank You to hanskumoekk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2014, 05:01 PM

Great - not only is that Woodson guy ruining our stories, now this amsis guy is spamming chapters in broken English. Ungh *rubs eyes in frustration*

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s