Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-30-2009, 04:44 PM

Default The Legend Of Norm

The Legend of Norman
By IndianOutlaw

Fond memories of college. University taught me many things, I learned to grow and become more of what I am today. Stories abounded from my days in the dorm to the Fraternity. Perhaps the greatest stories I recall involved Norman. Norman was a good year ahead of me, and yet somehow behind. He was working on the 8 year plan. He had two goals in school, avoid taking that one class to gain a degree and getting laid. He excelled at both. Once he even managed to get kicked out of a class when half way through the semester he discovered it would have given him a BS. Getting kicked for getting caught naked with the teachers assistant was quite a scheme, but that’s another story.

One of my most favorite stories is best titled, Norm and the Lesbian. It was well into the semester when Norman and most of the rest of our group were doing a typical mixer with our sister sorority. Guzzling his body weight in spiked punch and beer, Norman mixed around the room. Making sure to point out to me each one of his conquests. They didn’t seem shy about it either. Then he spotted her, Jasmine. She was from another school visiting a friend. That evening she wore a knee length black and white dress with those big buttons up the middle and the split between the legs. It was tight, her stocking tops would often become visible as she tried to sit with modesty. She had long dark hair, perfectly groomed in a straight cut. Her deep blue eyes caused even my heart to skip a beat. He immediately ran up to Leslie, the Sorority Chapter President and asked for all the vitals on this goddess. He already knew she was a 35-24-34 with at least a D cup. Leslie gave out her name and the school she was from, as much as Norman could take. Then she warned him that he better not try anything. He didn’t heed that warning. The conversation went something like this.

“Norman, don’t you dare!”
“Leslie, come on she has the best body in the room!”
“Please, you said the same thing to me.” She vogued for a moment sticking out her 34c boobs lifted well by her wonder bra and blue silk blouse covering. He long shapely legs, bare underneath her short leather mini. Norman almost lost his train of thought but returned to her. Just then Wallace, the Fraternity chapter president and Leslie’s boyfriend walked up.
“Hey Norm, stop hitting on my Girl.” He said sarcastically, Leslie beamed with warmth over his mock attempt at chivalry.
“Norman here was just about to go hit on Jasmine over there.” She smiled at Wallace.
“For get it dude, she is way out of your league.”
“Just watch me!” Norm said with confidence.
“No way, you don’t stand a snowballs chance in hell.” Wallace returned.
“Wanna bet?”
“Okay, $50 says you cant get into her pants.”
“$50, hell, why not raise the steaks to $100!” Everyone knew Norman was always broke, especially Norman. 50, 100, hell could have been a million and Norm would still not be able to pay up. But they shook hands and Norm walked confidentially over to Jasmine. Wallace turned to Leslie.
“I take it you didn’t tell him she was a Lesbian?” She shook her head no and smiled.

After a few minutes of small talk Norman finally spoke his mind. Something less than suave but still respectable. She smiled and whispered into his ear. Probably something more respectable than “I am a lesbian” but still he got the point. His face fell dim and he walked back to a giggling Wallace.

“I will take your money sir.” Wallace did not hide his giggle.
“You know I don’t have it.”
“Yes, so I will take your leather jacket instead.” Norman froze. So did everyone including Leslie. That jacket was his signature. It was his calling card. Sort of like Sampson’s hair, it was his magic, mojo if you will.
“The night is not over yet.” Norman stormed off into the kitchen.

Still sketchy exactly what happened so, based upon Norman’s later drunken ramblings here is what I know.

Norman entered the kitchen. Upset over his losing of the bet. He would not Welsh on a bet. He would have to find a solution. Then a noise from the pantry was heard. Two muffled moans. Pushing the swinging door slightly he looked inside. There were Brad and Janet, heavily intertwined in hot, sweaty sticky sex. Each others naked body rubbing furiously rubbing against the other. Energy, sweat, moans and groans. Hot and heavy sex. And being a voyeur Norman momentarily forgot his money problems and enjoyed the sight. He loved seeing Janet’s small breasts jiggle with each thrust of Brad. He took notice of her discarded clothing, her fine lingerie, her little red dress and her stockings. Lying peacefully next to Brad’s hospital scrubs. He was a medical student. Not sure how long he watched, and knowing Norman it was as long as possible.

At some point during this sexual show Norman was enjoying inspiration befell him. To this day no one will ever understand what possessed him, but never the less it did. Norman got down on all fours and immediately retrieved all of Janet’s clothing. He gathered her bra, panties (sniffing them first), little red dress, stocking and garter. Sneaking off to a bathroom he began his transformation. Stuffing the bra with toilet paper, adjusting himself to fit into the tiny panties, and finally struggling to slip on that little red dress. Now the ultimate. He pulled, tugged, and nearly passed out from blood loss as he worked the dark hose up his legs. Luckily it was winter and they were heavy enough to hide his own leg hair. The short sleeves did the same for his arm pits. As he looked at himself in the mirror he smiled at what a handsome woman he maid. He needed something for his hair.

This part was known. He poked his head out of the door just in time to see Marie. He grabbed her and kissed her deep, instantly tugging off her wig, she was known for wigs. The deep kiss sent her into a trance. When he finished she caught her breath and promptly slapped him. While strutting away, mind lost in the rudeness and excitement she didn’t realize her hair was missing, and her purse.

Back in the bathroom, Norman began applying makeup, Theater 101 was paying off now. He admired himself once again. Six two, 195 pound of pure woman? He just hoped she would not be concerned with his lack of footwear.

Exiting and re-entering the party gasps were heard. It took a moment but Wallace and myself instantly took notice of quite possibly the ugliest woman we had ever seen. Wallace tried to make a bet with me to just ask her out, but before we could secure terms we were beaten to the punch. Jasmine made a beeline across the room. I swear she pushed two people physically out of the way. Stars glimmered in her eyes as she began chatting with “her”. The next thing we knew they were headed upstairs. Oh my god! As this big ass, red dress woman walked up the steps “she” turned and winked at us. It was then we recognized it was Norman!

Again the following comes from the demented mind of Norman himself.

The two entered the bedroom, Norman knew he had to avoid the subject of his penis. So he took charge. As Jasmine squeezed his ass he kissed her hard and began undressing her. She aided him and began pulling away her tight black and white dress. She wore no panties! He loved it. As her bra flew from her now naked body he pushed her onto the bed and immediately went to work. He opened his mouth and began giving her what she later admitted was the best tongue job she had ever received. He kneaded her large breasts until she felt her nipples were going to burst from the excitement. She screamed in ecstasy, loud enough for us to hear from all the way outside the bedroom door. he swears he must have been down on her for at least a half an hour. That’s a record for mister selfish. As she came with such force to do what is commonly referred to as a squirt he smiled to himself. What came next he didn’t expect. Unlike most encounters she didn’t want to cuddle, or smoke or even nap. She regained a huge spurt of energy and lunged at him. While he stood there in shock. She pulled the little red dress over his head, ripped off the bra, leaving little scraps of toilet paper still stuck to his chest and finally ripping his panties away to reveal he did indeed have a penis. And a very erect one at that.
“You’re a Man!” We heard that. It definitely was not said with a pleasured surprise but more of a disdained surprise. She began hitting him, she even began throwing things at him. “Get out you bastard, get out, get out, get out! You, you, Man!”

As he was forced out the door, he grabbed the only thing he could to retain his own modesty. It was her little black dress. We had scattered by then, but we did catch his show as he ran down the stairs with a little black and white cloth was covering his obviously still erect manhood. Like with all his streaking escapades we all hadn’t already seen it. He once ran across campus having to remain fully erect for a $50 bet. But that’s another story. Just a few short minutes later he returned dressed in his own clothes but still wearing a little makeup. He was here to collect his money.

Back in the pantry Brad and Janet finished and were enjoying a cigarette. She was well relieved as her boyfriend spent all his free time at the hospital doing the intern thing. Then his pager went off. He jumped and redressed into his scrubs. Janet loved to watch this as she enjoyed seeing those loose clothes slide up his tight body. He kissed her deep as the pager rang again. Then he left. Janet finished her cigarette and jumped off the cabinet. Looking around, adjusting her air in the process, she soon discovered her clothes were gone.
“My clothes are gone!” She yelled.
Looking for several minutes she found them nowhere, and worse yet the pantry was well stocked primarily with boxes and canned goods. No clothing. She had little choice. She opened the door and looked out into the kitchen. There across the room was a couple of hand towels by the sink. They would have to do. She took one deep breath and stepped out, totally naked, crouching slightly. Just then she heard voices coming from the other side. Unknown to her two Frat boys stood up from behind the center counter after finding more liquor. She jumped toward the side to hide. Sadly for her, better for us she fell backwards out another swinging door and right into the middle of the party. Totally naked and completely humiliated. Still on her feet she used one hand to cover her small firm boobs and the other to cover her obviously well trimmed pussy. She went red from head to toe. Completely naked in from of some 35 people.
“Shit!” Wallace said.
“Someone stole my clothes!” Janet said while hopping and hoping for some cover. She turned to run but turned back and looked Norman right in the eye. “And when I find the person who did it I am going to kick the shit out of them!” Norman played innocent.

Janet made it up two steps to the bedrooms when she bumped into the returning Jasmine. Jasmine, due to a lack of her own clothes had redressed into the red dress Norman was wearing. And based on the sight she definitely not wearing a bra as her very puffed up, very excited nipples were lunging forward. The two bumped. The naked Janet sized her up.
“b*tch that’s my dress!” Before Jasmine could answer or explain, Janet literally ripped it from her body. She shrieked and tried to cover up. But her breasts could not be contained by two hands. As Janet threw her onto the floor, Jasmine got mad, stood up, still naked and the two began wrestling. Two women in a tremendous catfight in front of several spectators.

Suddenly someone threw water on them, but it wasn’t water, it turned out to be baby oil. The two began a naked pretzel twisting naked oil wrestling extravaganza. Okay that was my wet dream fantasy after the fact, just added in for a little effect.

The fight was broken up, it was quite a sight to see both ladies restrained from tearing each other up, arms held back, breast thrust forward and finally being ushered away.

Norman and Jasmine made up. After heads cooled down Jasmine realized just how good he was with his tongue and they gave it the old college try a few more times. But she really was a lesbian and eventually moved to San Francisco where she and her life partner own a Herb store. About one year later Janet finally found out the truth. She plotted an schemed against Norman for some time but finally she just decided to kick him in the balls while walking to class across the quad. The replay went something like this.
Janet – “Hi Norman!”
Norman – “Hi, Ja..Ohhhhhhhhhhh!”

IO

This was written almost a decade ago, if you wish more please my web site.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2