Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-10-2018, 10:23 AM

I have lots of stories, but I remember this was about 7 years ago and I got off a train and going to the local shopping centre and I noticed 3 girls probably around 18 to 20 and one in particular wore a very tight blue and white short mini dress, I walked with these girls and I went my way and they went THEIR way. Now I will say these girls were amazing and this blonde girl with the mini dress was a stunner!! I went to the food court later and these girls were sitting on stools eating ice creams and I got a drink so I say near them and the girl with the mini dress was facing my direction and she had her legs slightly open with no effort to cover her legs and she was wearing these very sexy white cotton knickers with pink polka dots!! I couldn't believe it!! I love girls that wear white knickers or white knickers with prints on them. They sat there for about 10 minutes and gave me the BEST show!! They got up and that blonde girl inevitably opened her legs right up to get off the stool and gave me the biggest material to deal with when I was on my own!! Wow even to this day do I love what I saw!! I have more stories to come guys!!
Old 02-12-2018, 06:20 AM

Default Another upskirt story...

About a year ago, I was in town and in a small eating area. I saw this brunette girl with green eyes, probably around 20 wearing a short cream and black dress, which more looked like a nightgown!! It turned out her dress was quite short too!! Anyway something made me look in her direction and yes she was sitting facing me and she was wearing white cotton knickers and not really trying to cover her V, despite the fact her legs were almost completely closed. She then attempted to cover with a bag on her lap until the bag fell off and she had to pick her bag up. This made her have to open her legs right up and saw her white knickers glow at me and even saw a couple of pubic hairs out the sides. Yes please I thought!! She left and didn't see her again until later when I happened to be wanting to go up an escalator and I happened to see the same girl again!! Anyway I saw that she wanted to go up, and yes I admit!! So I did follow her strategically as I wanted to have a look and wow were her knickers amazing from behind!! She had an amazing arse also!! What a day!! Cheers!
Old 02-20-2018, 12:08 AM

I have posted a few recent stories and I do admit, I love this forum! Anyway, I know everyone is different with what they like. But for me, white or white printed knickers are the go... Anyway I was in another food court about 2 years ago (yes food courts are great on a warm day for upskirts, you'll see what I mean!) I saw one girl, reddish hair/brunette sort of in between, she wasn't the prettiest girl in the face, but she had some very nice curves on her, I would say she was maybe early 20s? She was wearing a grey and She was sitting eating her food and I was a few tables away. She had her legs crossed and I knew she would inevitably have to undress her legs and I was in perfect position. She then went to get up and while doing so, uncrossed her legs and then actually opened her legs RIGHT up and flashed white cotton knickers with pink and green flowers on her. Wow did that make my day and was that worth the view! More stories to come...
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Whitey79 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 07:17 PM

Thanked 26,285 Times in 1,260 Posts

I used to car pool with this woman who owned a sports car, a 280Z if i remember well. Of course it was a stick shift, and if she was wearing a skirt, there was no way that it wasn't going to ride up to her panties. I'd pretend to be reading something, but I'd be checking to see what color she wore that day.

I mentioned this to my wife one day, she reminded me that we used to have a VW bug and she used to give the same show to anyone in the passenger seat. I did remember that.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:40 AM

I have another story I have in my mental archives that I would love to share with you guys. This one was just last weekend! I was in the field for my cricket side and noticed a couple that was watching and the woman (short blonde hair) was wearing a reasonably short mini dress and she and her partner sat on the grass. I had a ball hit over my head and I had to go after it and yep it went near them and as I went to get the ball, the girl changed her position on the grass and as a result flashed a nice pair of white satin knickers! Very nice indeed! When they went to get up after, boy was her body amazing! Perfect breasts and body all round! Had to share this quickie! Thanks guys!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Whitey79 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 06:50 AM

Thanked 1,408 Times in 235 Posts

Without giving too many details, in my work place I often have many upskirt possibilities.
Yesterday I was passing by an office area, and straight out of the lift I noticed a lady sitting at her desk working. I noticed her because she was a very tall redhead, quite slender, with a very short sleeveless dress that was getting to about 3 cm (1 inch, for our American friends) below her butt. Hers was a two-piece desk, with the pieces forming a right angle, so that one piece was parallel to the aisle, and one perpendicular to it. She had a keyboard and a big monitor on each piece of the desk and she kept rotating her chair and work a bit on each. Most importantly, the piece of the desk parallel to the aisle was very narrow (literally just the room for a flat screen and keyboard) and had no cover of sort, her chair was quite low, and she was sitting with fairly open legs, so every time she turned there, I could see right between them. She had see-through tights and treated me to a long show of her tiny white knickers. All I had to do was stand by the water cooler next to the lift and pretend I was just taking a break. I also think she was at least partially shaved, because her knickers were very low and I could see no hair above them.
I just about love upskirts, and I'm looking forward to the coming warmer weather...
Old 02-23-2018, 05:03 PM

Thanked 2,988 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmoothy View Post
I'm looking forward to the coming warmer weather...
Aren't we all?!?! We had a teasing, one day taste of spring several days ago and the layers were starting to be shed. But that damned groundhog saw his shadow again so it will be weeks more before the scenery really improves...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 06:33 AM

Default Just tonight!

I had a meal at a Greek restaurant by the beach this evening and there were plenty of amazing skirts and dresses going past worn by amazing women! Anyway there was thos one that stood out to me. She was a brunette maybe late 20s, nice looking woman and was wearing a nice black top and white mini skirt. I noticed she and her partner was in the restaurant and although I would have loved to have seen the spectacle, I was seated outside, so I had no chance of seeing up her skirt, until, after dinner, while walking along the beach, she and her partner was sitting on a banana chair style bench, in which she had her legs closed, but you could still have a look up her skirt... So I walked past the front of her and wow, she had amazing looking white knickers with a bit of lace on top! And yes you could make out some pubes also. What a great evening after an amazing meal! Thanks guys!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Whitey79 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 04:50 PM

Thanked 2,988 Times in 382 Posts
Default Technically not upskirt, but...

Back in college had an 8 am class in economics that as many know can be boring as hell. The classroom had those typical desk / chair combos with a flat surface wrapped around the right hand side of the chair that opened out to a small desk in front. We all sat in the same seats most mornings, most people still asleep. One morning the girl who sat to my right who usually wore Levi's was wearing a fairly long denim skirt that buttoned up the front. About half way through the lecture I noticed that she had left maybe 2 or 3 of the buttons just under the waistband undone and I could see top of both her thighs and that wonderful triangle, though this time viewed from a different angle - through rather than upskirt. Her white cotton panties had thin horizontal orange stripes. Did not hear anything else from the professor as I admired her smooth and oh so soft looking thighs, and yes, that triangle of cotton. I assumed this was accidental, but in hindsight eventually realized that it was intentional and kicked myself for not taking the obvious step and asking her out.
Old 03-16-2018, 06:24 PM

Default Teen Years London Routemaster Bus

One of the delights of my teen years was watching girls go up the stairs in a double decker bus. There was a perfect view from the bottom step so when a girl in a short skirt reached the top you had a perfect view of her panties. Worked almost every day and what a treat, mainly white panties.

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01

0m:57s

01-23-2005