uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2016, 10:43 PM

Default EUF superpower

Ive always been a fan of euf stories. There are great stories on here and over the years ive come across some good writing whether on here, deviant art, or even the old pantsed girls forum that used to exist. Anyways, my question to all you fine folks out there that are fans of the euf or the enf genre is:
You, in real life if you had one power that you could use for euf/enf purposes, what would it be? Freeze time? Ability to make clothes dissappear? Invisibility?
For bonus points, include a small story or link to an existing story of yours for reference. This could be fun! Ill begin.

My euf and underwear related embarrassment superpower would be the ability to alter clothing. By concentrating on a girls article of clothing, i could change the size shape and color. As much as i love euf and the embarrassed reactions of victims, i do enjoy the reactions of onlookers. An example would be:

I live and work on a military base. The gym is filled with male soldiers trying to get jacked and the odd mix of female soldiers and army wives. Now not all of them do this, but you gotta wonder how many of the females squeeze into those tight yoga pants for attention. They probably love every second of it. This is where i come in. I hate lifting but i do enjoy the occasional cardio so ill be doing some stationary tour de france on the bike machine and i identify the attention seeking girls that are flaunting themselves. Their yoga pants are tight but well made so ill use my power to make them a little sheer. They will be loving the attention until they realize that everyone can see their.... thong? Woah. This wont do. Before i make their yoga pants see through i give their thongs a 700% increase in material. Now when suzy sue gets ready to do some squats. She quickly scans around and sees her usual crowd of gawkers trying to position themselves inconspicuously to be able to steal some quick glances at her perfect derrière. She assumes the proper form and drops down into an ass out leg burning workout. Meanwhile, the 8-10 guys that are looking at her have eyes the size of dinner plates. Everytime she goes down, her huge white briefs with yellow stars on the are plainly visible. A few even start laughing and pointing. Her friend notices and whispers into her ear, she pauses and is really confused since she KNOWS that she doesnt even own anything more conservative than cheekies. She runs her hand down her bum and feels the bulging pantyline and she quickly darts into the locker room and throws her pants down and stares at her relection in the mirror, confused as hell and thoroughly humiliated.

Another example would be me standing in line to get food. In front of me is a girl wearing a skirt and well, im bored so within seconds her underwear has increased in size and goes whooshing down to a pile around her ankles.

Another, there are about 6 girls in my unit i find very attractive (on the army girl 1-10 scale) everytime i see one, i would focus on their underwear and turn them into briefs or hi cuts. Depending on my mood. I could imagine that they would feel an immediate difference and watching their reaction while they try to figure out whats going on while trying to act normal would be fun.

Last one for now. I would wait until i found a girl with her hands busy. Walking a couple dogs would be perfect. I woud make her pants a size bigger. Maybe she wouldn't notice that as she walked along but the waistband of her underwear would come into view. One size bigger and she looks down to see that fruit of the loom waistband looking right back with her pants falling down a bit more each step. She tries to hitch her pants up but the dogs are getting rowdy and keep pulling on the leashes, causing her to stumble and lose her pants into a pile at her feet.

I would have too much messing with girls by giving them massive pantylines, having pants fall down, shortening skirts, and other related but stealthy small scale mayhem.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to captcrunch99 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2016, 05:12 AM

EUF superpowers? I'd probably choose telekinesis and/or teleportation... just to mess with girls in creative ways. Then again, "uncreative" ways are fun too.

Some girls would find an uncomfortable pressure against their pussies as their panties were pushed into deep camel toes. I'd try to appear disinterested as they began to squirm in confusion. While the girls debate how to delicately fix their predicament, I would be not-so-delicately force-feeding their nether lips more and more panty fabric!

Other girls who are rockin' round bootys would be given a fun game--well, fun for me. I'd teleport a dime down the back of their panties. Then, another... and another... When might they notice? Watching them try to deal with this strange, new problem would be entertaining to watch! Would they try to play it cool? Make a scene as the pile of change grew heavier against the crack of their asses? Whatever the case, they could keep the money they find.

Then, of course, there's the good old-fashioned burst the button and zipper of their pants! The surprised reaction! The revealed panties! Yes!

So, there you have it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Derelict For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 12:40 AM

I definitely like the idea of clothing manipulation. While it borrows heavily from Particles of Chaos, I'd use my EUF power to shrink the fabric of women's clothes. An attractive but modest woman could be walking through a hall or down a street. She doesn't immediately notice that her pink cardigan is beginning to tighten. The hemline of her skirt raises. Soon, though, she finds her clothes constricting, but doesn't understand why. Her skirt feels like it will split if she steps too wide. Her sweater rides over her breasts as the clear cup lines of her bra protrude underneath. The hairband holding back her coifed hair snaps and she finally realizes what's going on. But it's too late. The buttons on her cardigan begin snapping off, starting with the ones over her tummy until her quickly shrinking top pops completely open and falls away. Her skirt tears up the back and simply flutters off. She's left throbbing in her sensible but sexy white bra and panties. She bites her lips while her panties tighten up against her sex. Meanwhile, her bra shrinks and constricts her boobs. Only the fabric shrinks, which causes the underwire in her cups to tear through. She's left with her shoes as she makes a quick getaway in her stretched underthings.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moonstar16651 For This Useful Post:

Tags
euf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s