photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-25-2016, 03:06 PM

Default The end of sherrif Amanda Rogers. By Raycat

Amanda Rogers the big blonde sherrif entered the bar. She looked incredeble hot again. Her skintight blue jeans hugged her firm tighs of her legs and of course her big firm rounded ass cheeks looked great in the old blue jeans. Her firm breasts pushed against her tight denim blouse.

She walked slowly towards the bar and you could hear the sound of her cowboy boots on the wooden planks of the bar floor. On her head she wore her cowboy hat. And on her blouse the sherrif emblame was pinned.

All the men in town loved the blonde lady sherrif. They all fantasized about her big beautifull body and when she walked by they all took a lustfull look towards this big sex bomb. But the women hated Amanda´s gut. She was arrogant and her looks made them of course a bit jeallous.

Amanda was indeed a very self convident women and also very proud and indeed arrogant. Hello foaks, Amanda greeted the people at the pub. Howard a bear for me please. And the sherrif leaned with her elbows on the bar. The men all took a good view on the blonde sherrifs ass cheeks in her so tight old jeans.

Amanda had a busy day so the bear was a perfect end on this hot summer day. The lady sherrif waited for Alex. Alex was the man she fell in love with this summer. He was the manager of the local supermarket. Amanda knew him for several years now. She did not wanted to fall in love with him because he was married and he had kids. But for some reason she could not resist him.

Today was Amanda’s 30th birthday. And when Alex came in everybody cheered congratulations! Amanda turned around and saw with pleasure in her eyes that Alex en the rest of the town folks did not forget her birthday. Alex had a big creampie in his hand with the text on it. Congratulations dear Amanda. Amanda hear all the folks (especially the men) cheering for her while see walked towards her boyfriend.

Thank you, thank you she said and with her right finger she took a big piece of cream from the cake and lustfully she licked her finger. “Mmmm very nice, very nice mmm” and she gave her fiance a big kiss on the mouth. Amanda and Alex took place at a table and while they drank and eat from the cake the two loverbirds lived in there own world that evening.

Oh Alex, can you give me some extra of that dellicious cake you baked. Oh it is so creamy. You know Alex, cream always makes me horny. Giggle, giggle. Oh Mandy, you know what makes me horny, that magnificant body of yours. And saying that Alex kissed the blonde amazon and massaged her thighs and firm ass cheeks.

Alex was 45 and the fact that the 30 year old blonde sherrif fell in love with him made him deside to leave his wife Rhonda for her. Rhonda and Alex were married for about 20 years and they had two childrens. The two girls 15 year old Maggie and 8 year old Lisa were his joy in live but he just could not help it that when Amanda came to this town 2 years ago he fell in love with her immidiatly.

Amanda was a big woman 6 feet 1. She also had a beautifull body. Big tall legs with firm thighs. Two DD creamy breasts and big juicy round ass cheeks. And she had a gorgious face with beautifull long curly blonde hair. And Amanda had an attitude. She was arrogant but not to Alex. He knew she loved him because to him she was always sweet and generous.

Amanda stole in a certain way him from his wife and children. The blonde sherrif did not give a damn about it. Other people did not matter to her. She was selfish and the only things in her live that matters was her job as a sherrif and the love for Alex.

Oh Al you know what i will do to you tonight. Uhh no, what? Let me whisper it in your ear darling. And what Alex herd when Amanda spoke in his ear with a soft whispering and horny tone made his dick erect. MMM isn’t that nice Al hihihi oh give me another piece of cream cake darling. And with a horny look she took a bite of another piece of the chocolat cream pie.

Than a young girl entered the bar. It was Alex his 15 year old daugther Maggie. She scanned the bar and spotted her father and that b*tch of a girlfriend of his. She went to her father.

Oh hello darling how is my sweet girl Alex said when he noticed his daugther. Oh hello dad. I am ok but mom asked me if you would like to bring us to grandma in the hospital. Our car is broken so would you? Oh a honny I would like that but you know Amanda has her birthday today and I could not just go with you now. Issent there someone els who could help you? No dad there issent. Iam sorry but could you please help us.

At that point Amanda was getting pissed of. She had some horny plans tonight with Alex and she wassent going to let it spoiled by his irritating daughter and annoying family. He kid didn’t you hear your father buzz off! Whoo honey please do not talk to my daughter. What? don’t tell me what I must do or not. I think that you have two spoiled kids who always go to there daddy if they have to get something to done. So I say kid, go away to your mom and leave Al and me alone!

Maggie always hated the blonde Amanda. She stole her daddy from her family. She was getting really angry now. A sorry I have this conversation with my dad not with you fat cow! Whooo everybody in the bar heard that and looked at the table from Alex and Amanda. Amanda was getting really pissed of now.

She stands up and with her fists balded in her sides she looked down to the young little Maggie and said, how did you call me? Ah do you have something with your ears? I called you a fat cow! Because you are. Amanda’s mouth fell open. The arrogant sherrif talking to her dad and was getting really pissed off.

She saw the blondes big ass in that thight jeans and on the tables she saw several chocolat cream cake pies. While Amanda was lecturing Alex she heard a big splashing sound and at the same time felt that something soft and slippery was hit with a big force against the center of her butt.

WWHAA HAHAHA at that point the whole bar started to laugh and pointing at Amanda. Amanda turned her head looking at her butt. To her horror the center of her butt cheeks of her jeans were messed up with chocolat pie and cream! The backside of her jeans were a mess with thick chocolat dripping off. What the fuck!!! Amanda screamed. Look wat she did!

And the blonde sherrif turned to Meggie and looked down on the teenager. You are going to pay for this you tramp. I am the sherrif I am locking you up for this. But what I really wanne do is kick your ass!!!! Oh what a minute Mandy, Alex replied, Please do not hurt my daughter.

But Al look what she has done. And she turned her head pointed at her brown chocolat ass and looked at Alex. At that point the sherrif felt something slippery splashing on her breasts. WHAHHA HA HA HA the whole bar was screaming and cheering to what they saw. Now Amanda’s front of her tight denim blouse was full of chocolat to.

The pie also dripped into her blouse and the center of her big bossoms. Amanda’s mouth fell open in disbelief. Never in her live someone humiliated her so much and dared to stand up to her. Amanda rolled her sleeves up and looked angry to Maggie. Her face was red and full of anger. Iam killing you, you, you stupid gal.

Alex came standing in between his fiance and his daughter. Please Mandy take it easy. I cannot let you attacking my daughter you would kill her. Please dad, Maggie said let me fight that fat chubbie cow. Maggie do not talk about her that way and do not be so stuppid. Look at the size differents! You will be crushed.

No dad let me fight her! But Maggie you will get hurt. Please dad I can handle this. You heard her Al let her fight me. Oh ok but when my daugther gets to much hurt I interfere. Al, do not worry Amanda said. I only shake her up a bit.

Well fatt ass what are you waiting for? Meggie shouted. The blonde sherrif got real mad now. Everybody in the pub are standing and were exited what will happen. They feel sorry for brave little Meggie. The big blonde sherrif could kill her in a fight if she wanted too.

Meggie rising her fists and slightly bended her knees waiting the sherrifs attack. Amanda was enjoying this now. She would like to show her fighting skills to the town folks. Amanda attacked with a hard right punch. But Meggie ducked away so the blonde missed. Amanda followed her right with a hard left. But again Meggie ducked the punch. Amanda tried to hit the little girl again with a right following with other hard swings. But Meggie was much faster than the big blonde sexy sherrif.

The blonde was swinging with her arms and Meggie ducked every swing of the sherrif. After one minite Amanda stopped her effort and was screaming that the little brat had to stand still. Her face was blushing red of rage but also because the sherrif was getting out of breath. The efforts to tried to hit Meggie had made her breathe loud because she got tired.

Then Meggie went for an attack. Meggie hit Amanda on her face. The blow made the sherrifs head snapping backward. While Amanda’s body was stretched because of the blow Meggie followed her attack by giving a hard right punch fully in the belly of Amanda. WHOOOFFHHH!!! The air was hit out of the sherrifs longs.

Amanda grabbed her tummy with both her hands and she bended forover so her big round ass was in sight. Meggie quickly walked around the sherrif and gave her a hard precise kick between the legs of Amanda from behind. AAUUHWWWW Amanda screamed. The sherrif angrily turned around and swung her right fist towards Meggie.

But the little girl was to fast again and ducked away. The blonde swung with her left and than again with her right towards Amanda. When the sherrifs right arm swung towards Meggie, the teenager grabbed the sherrifs arm and judo tossed her over her back. The big blonde women let out a loud yell of surprise while she was trown up side down. The sherrif landed with her big curvy butt hard on the ground. UGGHEHE!!!

Amanda grunted. She lay with her back flat on the floor. She had it difficult to stand up quickly. While she was on her knees Meggie gave the blonde a hard kick in the ass. AARRGGHH! Amanda screamed in rage. She stood up and was swinging her arms. But al her punches missed her target?! Meggie easely ducked away from al the sherrifs efforts to hit her.

It looked like the sherrif moved in slowmotion next to her. After a minute of desperately trying to hit the little girl with her fists Amanda tought of an other strategy. She tought it would be wise to give the little brat a front kick. The sherrif lifted her right leg in an effort to kick Meggie.

HAHAHAHAHA the whole bar started to laugh now. It was an hillarious sight to she the big blonde trying to kick Meggie. The kick was so slow and when Amanda’s feet was at the highest position Meggie grabbed the sherrifs ankle.

The people in the bar first could’t believe what they were seeing. In the beginning of the fight they were sure that the blonde sherrif would kick the teenager. But in stead of that Meggie was kicking Amanda´s ass! How was this possible? The sherrif weaghted much more was 6 feet 1 while Meggie is 5 foot 2???

But now the townfolks could see that their sherrif was nothing more than an arrogant woman with no fighting scills! The townfolks were now cheering for Meggie especially the women. While Meggie had Amanda’s right feet in her hands, the blonde was hopping on her left feet. She had a foolish look on her face. She was at the mercy of this young girl.

Her face turned more and more into red. Meggie kicked the left feet of Amanda so the blonde is lose from the ground. While Meggie let go of the sherrifs leg the big blonde feld hard on her ass. UUUFFFFFHHH!!! The blow has a hard impact. UGGHGHGHHH Amanda tried to stand up. But her ass feels rather painfull. So let me help you b*tch Meggie shouted. And she grabbed the sherrifs blouse at the back and yanking at it. The blouse is pulled out of the sherrifs jeans. And Meggie pulls the blouse of the sherrifs body by yanking it over her head and off.

WHOO what are you doing? Amanda screams. And now she finally stands the sherrif looks redicullous. She still wears her jeans with the big chocolat cake rests at the butt cheeks. But now her blouse is ripped of she is standing in her white bra!!! The sherrif has a stupid shocked expression on her face. Her mouth has feld open. And the crowd is cheering and laughing at her. This can’t be true Amanda thinks. I have to stop this or I have to leave this town she thinks.

Amanda is trying a right hard punch. But Meggie duckes away again and gave the blonde a hard punch in her soft belly UGGHHH!!! Than she turns Amanda around and places her foot between the sherrifs butt cheeks and shoving the blonde hard forward so Amanda flew forover between some chairs. Amanda is trying desperately to stand up quickly. Her butt is pointing in the air while she in on her knees.

Meggie rushes towards her and with her arms around Amanda’s middle section she opens the sherrifs jeans in the front. Finally Amanda has stand up and turns towards Meggie. Amanda is in a messy state. Her body is wet from swet her jeans is covered with chocolat and dust.

Her long blonde hair is a swetty mess. YOU b*tch!!! now I am done with you I kick your ass!!! Hahahaha the town folks all laught. One man said the only one who is getting there ass kicked is you! Hahahaha Amanda has a goofy smile on her face and is blushing again. The sherrif is swinging desperately her right fist towards Meggy.

But Meggy who is getting more and more convedent blocks the swing and reacting by punching Amanda on the nose. UGGHHAA the big blondes head snaps backwards. The sherrif is now standing in a boxing stand. She has her arms held up to defent her face. Everybody could see now that she was confused and is in doubt what to do. Meggy also standing in front of her in a boxing stand is looking for a shot.

Quicker than Amanda could see the teenager breaks trew her defence and hit her again on the nose. AHH screams Amanda. This continues for a minute. Everytime the sherrif is standing in a defence boxing stand and tries to find a change to hit Meggy. But everytime the teenager finds a hole in the defence of the blonde and giving her a hard punch.

RHAAHHAHHA Amanda screams in rage and wants to swing her right fist towards Meggy but now her arms are low so she had no defence. Quikly Meggy hits the blonde on her face. First a hard punch with her right followed by a left and right combination. The blonde sherrif falls over backward and lands with her ass between two barchairs at the bar. With her arms and legs she lays outstretched on the wooden barfloor.

Alex is standing as frozen to the ground. In just a few minutes his teenage daughter has kicked the ass, no whipped the floor with his what he tought was his tough girlfriend. He is so proud on his daughter. But he is also ashamed that his girlfriend, the lady sherrif of this town is laying as a ragdoll on the ground half naked and turned into a laughing stock.

Now all the townfolks at the bar were clapping and cheering for Meggie. Amanda came to her senses and was in shock. No I must stand up and have to win or I will be finished. The blonde tried to stand up. Slowly and with loud grunts she managed to sit up and slowly to get stand up again. Her loose sitting jeans sacked low over her curvy butt.

When Amanda finally stood the jeans was hanging under her butt cheeks. Also her big white cotton panties had sacked a bit so her ass crack is visible. The folks at the bar were laughing and pointing at her. Amanda looked at the state she was in. To her horror she saw that she was almost NAKED! She held up her jeans and charted to Meggie.
With her arms crawling towards the teenager she run in a raging atack. HUUUEEHU OOHHHH IEEEEE AAAHHHHH! is what came out of the sherrifs mouth when she flew up side down trew the pub after Meggie judo tossed her over her head. With a loud bang she came with her back to a wall and landed with her sholders on the ground and she was folded double when her legs landed next to her head.

HAAHAHAHA the laughter in the bar was loud and also Meggie started to laugh. Meggie then attacked then now helpless blonde and started to gave hard punches in the soft belly of the sherrif. While the sherrif lay folded double on the ground her soft belly was getting turned into soft mush while Meggie was giving her hard belly punches. The teenager puched the belly of the blonde like it was a punching bag. Meggie stopped the punching after she hit the soft belly for more than fifty times.

And all poor Amanda could do was taking the beating while she was laying in a rediculous pose, folded double with her legs (still wearing her cowboy boots) laying next to her head with her big butt pointing in the air. When Meggie stopped the beating she grabbed the waistband of the big blondes old jeans and yanked the jeans down. Lower over the blondes panties. Lowering it down over her tighs and knees. Because the jeans of the sherrif was getting ripped off the blondes legs were outstreched so when the jeans was complete ripped off over her boots the sherrif lay on her stummick outstretched.

Now Meggie did not hesitate and finished her rival by yanking her bra off and now the only clothing that remained was the big white panties. OHOHOH Amanda tried to stand up but the beating at her stummick had made her sick. She ate a lot of chocolat cake and now her stomach was rumbling. Slowly Amanda stood up and to her horror she find out that she needed to POOP!

OHOHOH was the only sound the now sick Amanda could make. She then feld that two hands grabbing the waistband of her briefs and to her horror her panties were yanked down!!! HahHAAHHA the people in the bar went wild. The blonde stood totally naked in the bar with her panties around her ankles. The sherrif looked extra redicilous because the only thing she still wore were her boots.

The men in the bar saw there dream came true. They were looking with eyes full off lust at the big beautifull full DD breast. The white curvy big butt of the sherrif and of course the bald pussy of the blonde. OHHSOHOHOH Amanda feld more and more sick. She really needed to SHIT! Amanda turned around and took a run, but her briefs were tangled around her ankles so clumsely she feld foreover flat on the ground.

HAHAHAHAHA desperately Amanda stood up removed her panties from her boots and when she stood she tried to make a run to the toilet. But OHOHOHO her stummick rumbled. To her horror the way to the toilet was blocked by a lot of people who all were pointing and laughing at her. Amanda saw a big silver trascan in front of the bar. And while the tears ran down her face of this biggest humiliation a women ever had she placed her butt in the bin and sat down in it.

Then she let it all come out. She pooped like she had never pooped before in her whole life. HAAHAHAHA Amanda was a big laughing stock. She was dropped away in the bin with her arms coming out the sides and her under legs came out of the bin while she still wore her cowboy boots. And she was dumping shit!!!

Meggie grabbed the sherrifs hat and placed it on Amanda’s head. Well sherrif happy birth date. You know sherrif or should I say ex sherrif what will be a good idea? And while Meggie paused Amanda who sat in the trashcan only could bring out in a puzzled expression HUH?

I think it would be a good idea to give you as a present a fighting course. HAHAHAHA the people could not recover from laughing. And when the laughter decreased after what would look like an eternity Amanda who was wet from swet and the tears she had cried only could bring out: PHUPPP!!! A big fart that everybody at the bar could hear. Meggie made a sharp remark by saying. Thats right because you fight like shit! HAAHHAHA

Then Meggie left with her father Alex who looked at his girlfriend Amanda who sat in the bin and was shitting while her arms and legs bungled out of the bin. On her red face of shame he saw an expression of total shock and disbelief of what had happened to her. He decided that he did not want to continue his relation with this woman who nobody in this town would ever take serious anymore.

Amanda Rogers left town that night and never returned.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife