Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
This actually was pretty common back in the 60's. Girls wanted to save themselves for the future hubby--or at least serious BFs--but knew they had to give guys a good time to continue to get "asked out" on dates. This was a good solution that preserved their reputations but kept the guys happy--at least for awhile.
I have heard this as well.

But it was to late for me to preserve anything, the only thing I had left of my cherry was the box it came in

But to this day, I still love to give handjobs. Thich sometimes pissed off my last 2 boyfriends, since they would rather fuck me, but at least once or twice a month I would insist on jerking them till they came. I just love the feeling of them throbbing in my hand, and the spurts everywhere.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:50 PM

Thanked 4,724 Times in 257 Posts
Default DevilGrrl

I think you fit in well in today's sexual freedom world. I've been in the lifestyle for quite a while. It seems that HJs are very popular now. You can see it very often in the clubs. And there seems to be more popularity with gals jacking guys off on their chest or asking multiple guys to do it on their chests. I personally enjoy jacking off for a gal especially if she is doing herself at the same time.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2014, 02:37 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Fond memories of dating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
My wife of many decades and I were talking this last weekend, and she reminded me of a favorite memory of hers that I had forgotten.
A young New York state trooper was beside our car and asked to see an ID. I pulled up my trousers, got my wallet and gave him my license. He was not upset or even shocked, but was enjoying our embarassment. We spoke a few minutes, and my wife straightened up. He said we were not breaking the law since we were both of age and married but we needed to be more careful in case some young people might see us.
I opened my eyes to see the trooper busily pumping an impressive cock which shot a long stream of jism onto her stockings and shoes. I came in her then and she slowly stopped rolling her hips and we rested.
delt we started reading your stories yesterday but got busy. The above trooper story and many others of yours are the kinkiest stories we can remember. Dollie and I must be near your ages and we always thought we were wild. Our stories don't come close!
From our very first dates at the drive-inn movies, to parking on lovers lane, and more, we seemed to have the same kinky girlfriends and fun filled memories. But another thing we don't have are those wonderful early Polaroid photos. I didn't even have a camera until after we were married awhile.
We played the games but don't have the proof. Sadly even the 1000's of later photos have been lost or destroyed over the years because of moving, health reasons, and other excuses.
Thanks so much for sharing your similar yet more exciting beginnings together, with the photos to prove it!
I guess now I will have to include a few of our boring dating memories like others here have. Maybe even a few words from Dollie like DevilGrrl included because we need the women's side of the games. After all it is OCC.

For even more details of our games you can go to CLOSET CLEANING.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 07-13-2014 at 02:40 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2014, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
I think you fit in well in today's sexual freedom world. I've been in the lifestyle for quite a while. It seems that HJs are very popular now. You can see it very often in the clubs. And there seems to be more popularity with gals jacking guys off on their chest or asking multiple guys to do it on their chests. I personally enjoy jacking off for a gal especially if she is doing herself at the same time.
My last wife was especially good at hand jobs and that was a real treat. The other women never really tried to do it, sadly. In today's society, especially with the younger group, I can sure see where BJ's and hand jobs would be very desirable for women to do... You get the guy off with something fun, and yet avoid some other issues.

As for jacking off while your partner is getting herself off, that is a real blast for me. The first woman I did that with had fucked a number of guys, but never had one of them jack off and cum. She was fascinated to watch me and I loved watching her doing her pussy. I can see where a young couple who are not ready for actual sexual contact, would have a blast watching each other get off, while naked.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:29 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Fond memories of dating...

I started off here by moving most of our stories from a couple of motorcycle forums to CLOSET CLEANING here in non fiction. But it seems after all of my effort few members here are reading those stories. So as we find topics like this I rewrite things I remember. For some reason early dating seems to stick in most of our minds. Like delt who started this thread, our stories are similar yet not really as wild. But until we joined this OCC group we thought so!
Another thing missing from our lives are all of those old Polaroid and film photos we once had. Dollie and I were amazed how much Mrs.Delt and Dollie looked alike. Of course years ago before people went obese, most high school girls looked like that. Even the cute boobies and ass. Dollie's real difference was that she never grew pubic hair until she was in her 70's. I actually liked her bald pussy and it showed up better in photos.

Many of us young kids in the 60's had our first low paying jobs and our first car. It was common to take our dates to the drive-inn diner then the drive-inn movies for our date. It was also common to park in the back row on as early a date as we could talk those young girls into. The back rows were darker and private. Still drive-inn theaters like in our area had ushers or make-believe cops checking in cars and breaking up the love making. Of all of the years we dated at the drive-inns I only know of a few couples actually being arrested by real cops. That was usually at the beginning of the season to discourage others.

First some drive-in movie history. I'm too lazy to check this out. But I sort of remember the first drive-inn movies opened in the early 40's. Yep they'd been around long before we were even thought of. Very likely your Grandpa was banging your future grandma in his Model A and that's where your daddy was made. In turn you dad and his girlfriend may have created you in the back row of the drive-in in his Studebaker. Evolution!
So we were far from the first in the 60's to make out in a drive- inn movie. It was just more popular then because nearly every small town had at least one drive-inn just out of the city. It was cheap entertainment and a semi private place to make out. It was also common for two or three couples to kissy poo and have sex in the same small old car. The year was 1956.
For me it was my 1949 Dodge coupe. It was the ideal car for having sex in the back seat. Yes it looked like a single seater coupe yet had a full bench seat in the back. I'd lean the front passenger seat forward and we'd have plenty of room for our two skinny asses to move around. Sometimes we even ate popcorn, drank soda, and watched a movie!
But my future wife was not the first drive-in date. I had just gotten my car and license. My brother's GF was always setting me up with high school girls. At this time I wasn't into dating. I was into cars, watching races, playing a few musical instruments, roller skating, and other non girl stuff. I wasn't gay, I liked looking at girls, yet I still didn't have time for them. Also I was going to high school and working at a grocery store part time.
Those first dozen girlie drive-inn dates were nothing more than watching the movies. I was just not interested in any of them. I even parked nearer the lighted consession stand so we'd be closer to the snack bar and bathrooms. Don't even remember hugging or kissing any of them. Then for some reason, against my better judgement, I agreed to take the new girl at school to the drive-inn. She was maybe 15 and I was two years older. She reminded me of a hillbilly, wearing old fashioned loose fitting hand-me-down clothes. I or no one else at school even imagined little Dollie had tits.
Our first and only date was like the others. We watched a movie or two, ate snacks, talked a bit, then I dropped her off at home. I was relieved to get rid of her! When my brothers GF repeately asked, I said no more dates with Dollie or anyone you know! I don't know why but I agreed to go to the drive-in movie with Dollie again. This time she looked and dressed a bit nicer. Still no tits that I could tell. But we seemed to talk and get along well. Maybe we snuggled. Maybe we kissed goodnight. But I did agree to date again.
I got braver and she now wore a button down blouse with what appeared to be boobs rounded out. Her skirt was showing her skinny knees as she sat in my car. I got one of those teenaged boy erections. Next thing I know I'm feeling her tits and she told me I could reach in and feel the bare things. I think that was when she told me her mom made her wear one of her bras because Dollie never wears them. This was because mommy didn't trust boys!
Dollie helped me remove the bra and her tits were now fully exposed for my viewing and fondling pleasure. Of course with my arm around her I could only feel one tit at a time, leaving the other fully exposed. All of this tit fondling was near the concession stand with my car well lit and people walking along the right side to and from the restrooms and food counter. I always parked with the speaker pole on the driver side.
My first real experience feeling titties became an instant act of exposing them to others. We both saw and heard people as they passed and glanced in at Dollie's bare boobs near the right front door window. Amazingly it gave her as much of a thrill as it did me. I soon learned to fondle the left boob and leave the right one nearer the window in full view. We were both extremely hot by then and being seen was making us even hotter.

Probably the next date while feeling her now exposed cute little titties, she noticed my jeans were bulging. Dollie tried to reach down my belted jeans. Responding like she had before, I told her to unhook my pants and pull the zipper down. She'd heard rumors that I was hung like a horse. Not my words. But this was also the reason those other girls wanted to date me. Some kids in gym class had spread the word I had a nice cock. I don't like to brag but since I was never handsome or rich there was some reason Dollie and her girlfriends kept me around.
So picture this...... A teenaged girl with both tits in full view of many people at the drive-inn, passing back and forth. Plus a hard white prick sticking straight up being pumped by small girlie hands. We know for sure some of those people made way more trips to the concession stand than necessary!

Obviously we tried fucking in the front seat of that little Dodge. We eventually moved to the rear bench seat and reasonable privacy. Sort of. It's also possible that our first son was a prduct of later drive-inn adventures.
My first real girlfreind and I was keeping this one! That was sometime in 1956 and I am still fondling those tits and keeping her close. Yep, our very first sex acts together and the beginning of a life-long game of exhibitionism that continues today. Sadly the youth of today don't get to experience the thrills of the drive-iin movies.
Enough THANKS and maybe I'll write a little about our special "Lovers-Lane" and even our fun times fucking in front of cops. Sorry delt and friends no pictures. Use your imagination.-
Attached Thumbnails
Drive in - 2-pinup girls).jpg  

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 07-13-2014 at 04:39 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 03:50 PM

Thanked 18,176 Times in 797 Posts
Default More photos...

This thread has been dormant for a while, but I just found some very old black & white photos of my wife, then girlfriend, in some of her older style underwear. There seems to be a growing interest in the old photos on OCC. I will scan it and add it here soon.

I still remember French kissing her and chewing on her neck and ears, and she was moaning so I unbuttoned her blouse, exposing a white plain bra. I ran my hand up her back, scratched her between her shoulders which she said felt great, then I unsnapped the bra with my left hand. It was easier than I expected. While kissing her again, I lifted the bra up, then dove down to start sucking her young swollen nipples and fondling her breasts, one at a time. She told me later that she never felt me unbutton the blouse or unhook the bra. By the way, her nipples were very pink and swollen pointers, as you can see in some of her earlier photos here. Yes, we were at a drive in movie with cars all around us.

I called her a few days later and she said we were going too fast and maybe she should not date me again for a while. That Friday night, my hand was up her skirt but she stopped me--she was having her period. She then unzipped my trousers and began rubbing me. It was wonderful. She asked if it felt good, and I said yes, but inside her mouth would feel warm and wet like her pussy, so she took me into her mouth---my first bj and clearly hers as I nearly screamed from her sharp teeth. I asked her to suck, not chew. She was a quick learner and always assumed she should swallow.

The next weekend going to a drive in movie theater, I had her wear knee socks and a pleated skirt so I could get her panties off easily instead of the usual garter belt and stockings. I can still remember cars all around us, some with friends, as I ran both hands up her legs and reached the waist of her old style white panty briefs. I pulled them down as she raised her hips and I pulled them over her shoes. I held them up in front of me---finally I was going to feel pussy.
She put her left leg on the car seat behind me and left her right leg beside the door, while I moved between her legs for the first time. I reached under the skirt and felt her curly hairs. She was truly a virgin and said my finger hurt her when I tried to get inside. Still, it was fun and I did not give her the panties back until we were nearly at her home.

We stopped beside the road and I asked her to pull up her skirt and spread her legs. I turned on the car's interior light and saw the most wonderful furry triangle, and it was wet. I turned off the light and we rode the rest of the way to her parent's house as she pulled the white panties back on.

It remains one of my favorite memories.
Old 01-26-2015, 03:55 PM

Default A few of the old photos... do you remember?

Here is a photo of her wearing the old style panty briefs that were the standard underwear for girls in the 1960's. Soon they were replaced with bikini panties, thank heavens, but at the time, getting past these was a real treat.

Along with this is a photo of her reclining in the car pulling up her skirt and showing me her panties--always a tease

Then there are a couple of photos with her panties dropped, showing her wonderful hairy triangle and the most wonderful soft round ass that has ever existed.

Finally, there is an old Poloroid of her in a hand-me-down stretch garter belt that was designed, I think, to help with tummy control. Obviously she does not need that feature---and she got some sexier garter belts soon after this.

I hope these bring back a lot of memories for those of us who remember the 1960's so fondly.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0318.JPG   PD_0325.JPG  

PD_0323.JPG   PD_0331.JPG  

PD_0317.JPG  
Old 01-26-2015, 04:09 PM

Default In car entertainment......

All the nights at the drive-in movies and later parking in the woods meant her clothes were coming off. Sometimes completely, sometimes just enough to get to the fun parts. We fucked on occasion using at least two condoms because we were so afraid of her getting pregnant like too many of our friends, but mostly I stripped her and fingered or ate her to orgasm, followed by her giving me blowjobs. Likewise, I sometimes got nude so she could get to everything ---especially licking my balls and ass---or when we had less time or privacy I just pulled it out for her. She swallowed every time but sometimes a bit drooled out and made a mess. Truthfully, she was so good at the blowjobs and had her little tricks she did with her tongue and the back of her throat, that I could make do with that all the time, but sometimes she was in a mood to fuck and nothing else would do.

Do you remember ever being at the drive-in, getting a bj and someone walk by close or spoke to you, and you explained your date was "resting her head" in your lap? Or someone coming to her window while you had your fingers in her hair pie? I do--several times. None of the cars I owned back then had air-conditioning so at the drive in movies, the windows were usually down.

One time we were fucking in the back seat furiously for the third time, if I remember correctly, when the guy who ran the drive in banged on the hood of the car and said to finish, the movie was over and he wanted to go home.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0328.JPG   PD_0326.JPG  

PD_0327.JPG  
Old 01-26-2015, 04:21 PM

Default Giving the boys a thrill...

In college, she would come stay at an rental home several of us shared. It was on a steep hill and all the parking was leaning side to side. You either fell out one side as the door flew open or on the other side you had to push and hold the door open while you fought to slide up the seat and out the door, hopefully without it slamming on your leg. There were about six or seven boys that got tips after school holding doors and helping with grocery bags or whatever needed to be carried. Of course, the boys wanted looks up skirts more than they wanted the $. My girlfriend was fairly generous in showing them her panties and she always loved the way the boys stared, but pretended not to--and scolded them for peeking at her underwear.

The weekend she helped me pack up to leave the apartment, she came in blushing saying she had been naughty. I asked and she said she was sliding up to get out the driver's side door and several of the boys came to help her. She did not try to keep her skirt down and she let them see home plate. She says she stayed spread wide for a short while and told the boys they should not be looking between her legs. She didn't think they heard her they were staring so hard. Then she leaned back against the dinette table and pulled up her skirt and showed my roommate and me what they saw.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0255.JPG  
Old 01-26-2015, 04:25 PM

Default Sorry, wrong photo

The photo just posted was how she greeted me at a drive in movie one night after I left her to go get drinks and popcorn. It remains one of my absolute favorite photos. Moments later, her pussy was completely covered by my face burrowing in her very juicy pussy.

Here is the photo showing what the boys saw holding open the car door. I hope you enjoy seeing what they got to see.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0295.JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

4m:08s

03-13-2024
SS4

5m:57s

10-31-2021
Kim100part6

0m:46s

04-10-2005
Day at the beach