Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmsun View Post
Some years ago, I got my, then girlfriend, now my wife, to go into a convenience store barefoot and wearing only a men's shirt.
When she was done she said I had better have more where that came from as she needed to be fucked hard. Which is exactly what we did, reliving that story all over again.
Great story. I assume you have had some other fun exploits to share?
The Following User Says Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2017, 12:35 PM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 279 Posts
Default a few more things?

That was a fun first adventure; what else did you get your GF to do with her younger brother?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 05:35 AM

Default Blow a stranger

I just got my girlfriend to blow a complete stranger. I was in contact with him online, did some preliminary "screening" and worked out the details of our adventure. My girlfriend and I had a drink at the bar in his hotel. He met is in the lobby and we went straight up to his room. They probably said 15 words to each other on the elevator ride up and walk to his room. I took out my video camera and began to record as he sat on the bed. I told her to get started but first to take off her dress. She pulled her dress over her head and was completely naked underneath. She began sucking his dick and he warned her it wouldn't take long - of course I did know this as she loves sucking dick so she does it well. I told him when he was ready to cum he should stand up to make sure I got the cumshot with the camera. After only about 2 minutes he stood up. She sucked and deepthroated him two more times before he pulled back to jerk his dick. She sat with her head back, mouth open and tongue extended as he shot a huge load in her mouth, all over her face and hair, on her tits and shoulders. She took the huge load smiling and laughing the whole time. She loves cum so she wiped some of the cum off her chest with her hand and licked it clean. He went and got her a towel and I kept recording as she cleaned herself off. She got dressed, we said thanks to him and walked out of the room. Spent the rest of the night laughing that we actually had just done that!
Old 04-28-2017, 08:31 AM

Thanked 15,424 Times in 778 Posts
Default So Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceeyy View Post
My girlfriend lives with her brother and Mom (she's in her 40s) and her brother is four years younger. I got her to "accidentally" flash her pussy to him while wearing a nighty to see if he'd react at all. It took a lot of coaxing at first but she eventually complied. She wore a nighty without panties and hiked it up a little, so tried to make it look all innocent while stooping down in the kitchen to handle and talk to the dogs while kissing and petting them. She turned her crotch towards him and to our surprise he caught a look at it for a good 10 seconds or more and he just stared. When we had sex later and I reminded her about it she SUPER wet over thinking about it so we did a few more things.
Wow that's sooooo hot! I have the same fantasy of my wife showing off in front of her brother ...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 12:15 PM

Default What have you got your wife to do ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
Hello all

I would like to know what is the strangest, silliest, sexist, naughtiest thing you have asked your better half to do.

I personally like girls being naked outside and in the past I have persuaded my wife to streak a couple of times and also tied her naked to a washing pole in our garden

Dazman
I'd always wanted my wife to pee for me but she wasn't too interested until a hot summer holiday in Menorca some years back ,after a lunchtime of eating and drinking we got back to our villa planning to go in the pool ,! Allison came out of the villa wearing her light blue swimsuit and told me she had to pee ,!! With that she squatted legs apart and did,!!! After leaving a puddle of wee by the poolside she grinned and jumped in ,!! We had two weeks on that holiday and Allison let me watch her wee quite a few times after that ,!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wet Ann For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 06:16 AM

Thanked 15,424 Times in 778 Posts
Default Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceeyy View Post
I'd like to add that it's actually enhanced our sex life completely because when we're making love I like to tease her when she gets close to climaxing. When she gets really excited and we're in the missionary position I whisper, "you really want Ricky inside you, huh. You really want your brother to shoot it all up in you, don't you." and MAN, does she cum HARD. She HAS a very strong pussy when it contracts she basically breaks my dick, I ain't kiddin. But when you put those ideas about her own brother knocking her up in her head, she just squeezed on overtime. Its actually pretty incredible. I think its kinda hot and we were thinking about seeing how far he'd try to make something happen. He gets a little strange when we're all together but I can tell really finds her attractive and wants to bang his sis. Its pretty messed up I know but she's really kickin it around.
Wow that's so hot love it...Hope you keep posting things that have happened and how you got it all started...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 10:07 AM

Default My wife has no limits

Check out my 4 posts in non fiction. Ive gotten her to do almost everything! If theres something we haven't done i know she would try it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 04:48 AM

Default left her exposed..

Back in the day had a GF who - on the face of it - very prim and proper, english public school, fine art degree, middle class family etc. She would be in her 20s, maybe 22-23 and was a bit of a goer ,it was her who invited me in to the delights of anal when I was doing her doggy style - slipped out and then in- to her much tighter little hole.She did not mind and gave me the go ahead to fuck her that way.
I lived in a city ground floor flat in those days and the bedroom was at front on the street.One night during sex she somehow got tied up, spreadeagled, wearing only stockings and garter belt, ankles and wrists tied to each corner of the bed.No idea if it was her idea or mine, it was with her full co-operation though. Anyhow it was now well in to the evening and getting dark. I opened the curtains just enough so that if someone walked by and looked in to the gap in the curtains he/she would see her there, legs wide apart - dark hairy pussy and 36 DD tits exposed.I then went to a nearby bar for a couple of beers on the way checking that there was a good view of her goodies for anyone who looked in.
A little while later I returned, had a peek through the curtains, yep she was still there, tied up legs apart.When I went in to the bedroom she was kind of wriggling and squirming and seemed quite turned on.We proceeded to finish the fucking during which she told me she thought that while I was gone there had been people outside the window as she had heard noises of movement and maybe voices...who knows?
Old 05-27-2017, 07:09 PM

Default Naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by howd View Post
I got my girlfriend to do the pizza dare 4 times recently!
1st time- see through lingerie
2nd time- tshirt no panties
3rd time- tshirt and see through thong
4th time- tshirt no panties
The first time she was covering everything with her hands and the door, so the driver probably only got a short peek when she grabbed the boxes. The second time she used the door as cover, but stepped out in full view for a quick couple seconds, then immediately got back behind door. The third time and fourth time I made her leave door open and bend over to the table so he could see her ass while she signed the receipt. It was so hot that I could hardly contain myself. I keep trying to get her to go fully nude and not hide behind the door, but no luck yet. Although she seems to be progressing each time comfort-wise.
Please make her pizza dare completly naked for us
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markkrek For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrycouple View Post
Check out my 4 posts in non fiction. Ive gotten her to do almost everything! If theres something we haven't done i know she would try it.
Any chance you can get her to post some pics on here? It would be super hot seeing her after reading about her for so long.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoetic For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s