uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-21-2016, 01:29 AM

Thanked 2,089 Times in 97 Posts
Default Pizza!

One low key night myself, 2 of my guy friends, and one of our friends that is a girl were over hanging out. The girl, we will call her Lisa, was known for being a little wild. She would make out with girls or flash her tits from time to time. She is a short thin girl with nice little tits and a tight butt. Anyway, we were playing a drinking game that was essentially a version of truth or dare. We had gone through a couple of rounds with nothing exciting happening. Lisa kept saying that she was hungry and decided she was going to order a pizza. I decided this was a great opportunity for a dare. I dared her to answer the door naked for the pizza delivery person and she laughed and agreed without hesitation. She called the pizza place ordered and told them she was going to answer naked! The person on the line said it would be a girl delivering cause they didn't think the guy would make it in time. We were all laughing. Without saying a word she stripped down to only her multi colored socks. It had been a while since I had seen her naked and she looked amazing. Her body was so tight, I remember I even made a comment how nice and tight her pussy looked. Soon we saw lights pull up out front and heard the person walking up to the door. The delivery girl knocked on the door and Lisa indeed opened it and invited her in only wearing her socks. The girl said the she had been warned about the nudity and everyone laughed. Lisa have her a beer and the delivery sat on the couch chatting with us for a few. Meanwhile Lisa is still completely naked. The girl finished her beer and said unfortunately she had to go back to work. Lisa shared her pizza and eventually got dressed. Amazing body, fantastic night!
Old 12-20-2016, 11:53 PM

Default Tale of T 1

As you know from this thread I used to play a ton of naked drinking games. So I have a few tales about a girl I'll call T that I'd like to share and on the final tale I'll post a few pics.

T was relatively tall, slim, girl with bleached blonde hair with dark accents. She had a cute ass and great big B maybe small C cups tits. She had done a few beauty parents and even placed. She was wild in bed but was never wild or teased in public.

One night we had a few people over and my friend broke things off with his horrible gf. He decided that the four of us remaining should just drink and play some games. We moved into playing beer pong eventually and were all beginning to feel pretty buzzed. After a few games I threw out the rule that the next team that loses plays in their underwear. She rolled with it and of course we lost. I stripped to my boxers very quickly but she hesitated briefly. Finally she pulled her shirt over her head and dropped her pants. There she stood in front of three guys in only her silver bra and tiny silver thong. At first she tried to hide her ass but soon realized it was useless. We kept playing and she allowed me to distract the other team by pulling down or up her bra as long as I kept her nipples covered. Everytime I pulled it down I made it millimeters from her nipple. Suddenly my friends gf returned and the two we were playing against rushed upstairs to deal with her. I turned to T and removed her bra and pulled her panties down to finger her. She was so nervous that they would come back or they would look down the hall and she her in the mirror. Eventually we decided to go upstairs and I convinced her to walk up topless. As soon as we got halfway up the stairs she heard someone talking and rushed back down to get her clothes. She didn't put them on though just held them against her chest hiding her tits. We walked by everyone on the way to my room giving them one more fabulous look at her silver thong.

T gets wilder as the tales go on...
Old 12-21-2016, 02:14 PM

Thanked 26,501 Times in 1,273 Posts

Almost wish I hadn't not seen this topic. I was the first one in our group of college students that had his own apartment, so it quickly became headquarters. I had my GF, who was going to school 150 miles away, sneak into town so she could spend the weekend with me without parents getting involved. We had dinner and planned on a romantic evening when there was a knock on the door, it was one of my buddies, with GF, wanting to hang out. We didn't really want company, but what can you do.

They came in, Bruce brought a bottle of bourbon, so we all were drinking and bullshitting. Bruce's GF, Mary had never drank much before, we didn't know, so we are playing some drinking game, and before we know it Mary is sloshed, stupid drunk. We quit playing, but it is too late, she is way past her limit. What does a girl who is not used to drinking do when they drink bourbon? They throw up, and they throw up a lot. She throws up all over herself, on the floor, all over her clothes.

Bruce and my GF decide they have to get her out of the thrown up clothes and wash her up, my job is to take the clothes downstairs to the laundry and wash them, Bruce can't take her home in other clothes. They take her in the bathroom get her undressed, but she doesn't want the shower, she bolts and comes and sits naked next to me on the sofa. She is very attractive so this isn't all bad, but I talk her back to the shower.

Got clothes in the washer, went back up and she's in one of my big football jerseys, the booze is wearing off since she threw up most of it. After hour or 2 we get her clothes back, she gets dressed again, has no hangover and is pretty sober and chipper. She didn't remember the part about sitting next to me on the sofa, but not embarrassed, thinks it funny as hell.

Kind of ruined our romantic night, but got to see a hot girl naked. Bruce never just dropped by again, and I don't like drinking games.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:11 PM

Default Tale of T 2

So a few weeks after T played strip pong (previous story) she was back over drinking with us. We had a few people over hanging out and she was the only girl. I mentioned pong and everyone got excited to play. She however went into the bathroom and when she returned she informed she had changed out of her thong and into her booty shorts. She said she figured we'd play and these were less revealing than her thong. Not a great start I thought.
We played a few games but nothing exciting was happening, most actually gave up playing. It was down to me, her, and my guy friend. Finally we made the rule loser plays in underwear. Of course we lost and she stripped down to her black booty shorts and leopard print bra. During the next game I used the same distraction technique as the last story where I pulled her bra up or down so her nipples where barely covered. As the guy ended and we won my friend quickly left the room and closed the door behind him. I pulled her bra all the way up completely exposing her tits and whispered this is how I wished I could do it. I played with her tits for a few seconds then fixed her bra and headed to go get more beer in the other room. As I got to the door I realized it was cracked slightly and a guy was quickly walking away from it. (I later found out from him that he had been watching me pull her tits out and play with them). I returned with beers and the friend we were playing with returned but with his trashy ex who had just come over. He immediately called a another strip game which we won. His ex took off her shirt and bra and he stripped down. We beat them several more times and when they finally started beating us one game I convinced T to take off her bra. She did it very careful so she wouldn't expose her nipples. She was playing now with one arm covering her boobs. I began standing behind her holding her boobs while she shot. I could see how badly my friend wanted to see her tits. The next time she was shooting and I was holding her boobs I decided it was time. I pulled my hands away and her boobs were completely exposed. She recovered but was way more lax. After the game ended my friend and his ex left the room and I pulled off Ts panties. We started fucking right there on the floor. We decided to go up to my room and I convinced her to go naked. We walked out of the room unsure who was around. We passed a guy who was asleep on the couch and went upstairs. She wanted to use the bathroom but someone was in it. We stood there waiting completely naked in front of a large bay window where anyone outside could see into. She covered her tits but left her ass and pussy uncovered. After a few minutes we decided to just use the bathroom that was back downstairs and back past the sleeping guy. She sucked my dick as she peed. When we left the bathroom I stopped her right in front of the sleeping guy. I turned her to him and played with her in front of him. She was excited knowing he could wake up anytime. We went upstairs to bed finally and fucked all night. I never did ask my friend if he was really asleep or faking it...

More T to come!
Old 02-08-2017, 11:53 AM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default More T stories!

Love your stories Anusman! Tell us more. And don't forget the pics you promised!
Old 02-08-2017, 05:08 PM

Defitnatly need to take some of these ideas and get my wife to flash some people.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:50 PM

Default Tale of T 3

So shortly after the last story T and I had a little falling out. We both went our seperate ways but had no hard feelings toward each other.

A year or so goes by and my friends and I are tailgating a football game. I run into her and a few of her girlfriends. We all spend the day together drinking an partying at the tailgate and local bars. She looked great, she had a black top and blue leatherish pants. She was flirty, it didn't take long for me to realize she wanted to hook up. As the day/night went on our crowd began to thin out. Soon it was just me, her, and my roommate (the one who had played beer pong with her before). The three of us made our way over to our house. We started drinking again and before long we made our way downstairs to play beer pong. We played a few games before I started the strip rules. Once we started those rules she lost her shirt pretty quickly revealing her cute black bra. I told her if her and I lose again she has to play topless and added "he's already seen them!" She rolled her eyes and the game was on. During the game she bent over to pick up the ball and her blue thong was sticking up past her blue pants. Again we lost and T pulled all of her hair in front of her bra. She reached back unclipped her bra and threw it down, only problem was her hair was completely covering her tits. We kept playing and every once and a while we would get a quick peek at her nipples or side boob as she picked up the ball. We were actually involved in a pretty tight game and she was really getting into it. Right as he was about to take his next shot she decided to distract him. She turned slightly and let her nipple poke through her hair leaving it on display. This was the first time I say her show off, I had always been the one to do it for her. I honestly don't remember who won that game but I do remember what happened next. She pulled her hair and just left her tits on display for the rest of the night. We fucked like crazy that night and I'm sure my friend laid awake thinking of her tits.

Bonus story: she came over on a random night and it was a crazy blackout night for my roommate and I. We played against her and she flashed us but we were pretty fuzzy on the rest of the night. The next day she jokingly said we pulled our dicks out and keep shaking them at her. I asked her what else happened and she just laughed never knew if it was just a joke.

Next is the final T story and a look at her tits...
Old 02-14-2017, 02:52 PM

Default Sister in law forced to strip

This story is a bit long, but I tried to recall every detail I could of it!

This just happened last Saturday night, and I'm honestly still in disbelief that it did. To preface, I have been married for over 12 years, and have had a thing for my sis-in-law for the last 5 years (she's around 25 now...and smoking hot). We have a lot in common and watch football games together, she’s in my fantasy football league, have similar movie/tv show interests, similar books we read, etc. My wife and I have very little in common, but we have been together for more than half of my life, and I couldn't imagine my life without her. I have never (and don’t plan to) act on those urges for my SIL. I try to keep them at bay and just hang out with her like I would any other friend. She comes over to the house at least once a week and sometimes spends the night. We are all very close.

My wife is a bit of a prude. She still is self-conscious about her body and makes me turn off the lights when we have sex (she shouldn't be...she's hot). I can count on one hand how many men that I know have seen her naked (and two of those are two I showed pics to...and not counting any on OCC). My SIL is a bit more free with her body around her friends when she drinks, though not my MIL free (see my other threads for her escapades). Around me and my wife, she is a bit more reserved. She wears low-cut shirts a lot (which drive me absolutely crazy...makes it hard not to look or get caught looking), but that's about it. She doesn't show off to me on purpose or anything. SIL had a boob job around 2 years ago. I told her I didn't think she needed it numerous times (she had perky, cute B cups and didn't need it), but she got one anyways. This turned me off of her for a while. I am a boob guy, but I'm not a big fan of implants. Nothing wrong with them. Just my preference. But once she started wearing more low cut shirts, I noticed that hers looked very real. They have a lot of jiggle and appeared to hang and look very much like the real thing. Interest renewed.

Both my SIL and cousin had bad break-ups recently, and my wife was trying to set them up. We went on two trips together (Beach and mountains w/hot tub time…) prior to this and they flirted a lot, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I am all for it if it were to progress.

Now, on to last Saturday. My cousin (I'll call him L) came to meet up with me, SIL and my wife to play tennis at around 5 p.m. He is quite good. We all are terrible. Have never played prior to Saturday, but we thought it'd be good exercise to just hit around a bit. We spend 3 hours hitting around grab something to eat and head to the house. The plan was to have a drink or two, hang out together (we usually play board games or card games and turn them into drinking games). L wasn't planning on spending the night, but always brings an overnight bag just in case. We tend to all get a little tipsy when we play drinking game (at least one of us ends up drunk), so he was prepared just in case.

We started out the night just playing a few card/drinking games. One is call F*ck you. Basically, you can force a person to drink if you have the matching card that is turned over. For whatever reason, we all picked on my SIL as we were all drinking liquor (I typically drink beer…so I was feeling no pain at this point as well). She was quite drunk within an hour. We switched up games and all four of us ended up drinking in the next game. This is when my fantasy met reality.

Normally, when a strip game is mentioned, I'd expect it'd be mentioned by a guy, and I wouldn't expect it in the setting we were in. We were trying to figure out a new card game to play, and Drunk SIL asked if had ever played strip poker... Shocked, L and I looked at each other. He adopted the I'm not saying anything so I won't screw this up or be blamed for anything role. I said I didn't know how to play poker, so I hadn't. I didn't know where this thing was going. SIL then proceeded to tell us a couple of stories about her playing with friends in high school/college and having to strip some but never having to completely get naked due to her good luck. She mentioned once she and a few male and female friends streaked around the neighborhood, and that two of her boyfriends, on separate occasions, made her angry because they weren't paying attention to her at parties, so she flashed a few of their friends to try to get a reaction out of them.

We all sat listening. I had a little movement down stairs, but it was, luckily, hidden by the round wooden kitchen table we were sitting around (while I'm on it. it is a table for 4 and is very cosy...as in, we are all within a foot or two of each other. I sat across from L, with my wife on my right and SIL on my left against the wall). My wife said you really did all of that (not fully judgmental, but maybe a hint). I said, well, you did the streaking thing with two of your female friends in high school, so its not that big of a deal.

This is where I nearly fell out of the chair. My wife said, well let's play a game and the loser has to streak completely naked (but with shoes on) around the house. We live in the middle of nowhere and the only lights around me are the flood lights mounted on my house. We have no neighbors that we can even see from my property. I couldn't believe my prudish and jealous (she knows I think my SIL is hot...hard to hide it I guess) wife suggested this....what is going on??? We all tipsily agree (SIL drunkenly agrees). We set the rules, then turn on some of the outside lights. Then we go out back on the 2nd story porch to see how far we can see with the lights on. Around 15-20 feet from the porch is where the light ended and darkness began. So we said the loser had to run in the light and nor further than that point.

We go back inside to start the game. The game we played was basically low card takes off an item of clothing (we all had on 6 items). The person who takes off the item gets to pick the order the 4 cards are dealt out, so it makes it a bit more random. Low and behold, my SIL loses. She is a good sport about these types of things and begrudgingly agrees to do it, so we all get up and go to the porch, L and I grinning all the way there. SIL is trying to get my wife to turn off one of the lights to make it a bit darker. I object, but my wife turns off the light and then my SIL locks the door to the porch trapping us on it until she gets back. Her experience in these situations was helpful. I had planned to run inside feigning having to pee really quickly, trying to record her undressing on the front porch from the glass in the door. I was then going to take her clothes and put them inside and lock the front door (would be hilarious). Then make my way back to the back porch and turn on all the lights when she was already in view so she would just have to run through it. Smart move on her part, and I was crestfallen because I figured this would be the only chance I’d have to really get a good look at her goods. It’d be hard to see from the porch (I get her back later though lol).

Since she locked us out and I couldn’t follow through on that plan, I decided to turn on my phone flash light app (really using the recording app) so we could see better and I could record her. My wife told me to turn it off and got a little angry that I was trying to shine more light in the back yard, so I did. The flashlight app made a huge difference. SIL ran around the house covering her tits as she ran, shouting that we are all mean and she doesn’t like running naked because everything is bouncing too much. We could see that she was naked, but couldn’t make out any details at all. Just looked like she was in a body suit. Funny, but I didn’t get the look I had longed for for so long. She gets dressed and comes inside. I told her we couldn’t see anything at all and it was basically pointless, but funny.

Because she had to get naked, she decided we need to play more strip games. My wife protested because she just wanted to play one time and have someone run around the house naked. I, of course, was all for it. Especially since we were so close together, there was no way that I wouldn’t be able to see SIL naked at some point, so long as the cards fell right. We ignored my wife and set the rules (same low-card draw game) and began playing. Wife still said she didn’t want to play, but when we told her it was her turn to draw she relented and said we had to turn off all the lights and play using a 3 wick large candle that we had lite on the table. We agreed (we had no other choice), and she drew a card.

Had I known where the night was going, I wouldn’t have drank so much. I remember everything, but my memory isn’t as clear as it normally is. Some of the details are a little fuzzy. During the second strip game, if I remember correctly, I lost everything but my t-shirt and boxers, my wife lost everything but her bra and panties, and L lost only one item (his shoes I think). My SIL’s luck remained terrible (for her…great for me). When she got down to having to choose between her bra and panties, I thought I was going to blow it right under the table top. She chose her bra and removed it expertly showing nothing. She is 5’2”, curvy with a nice plump ass and D cups. Hispanic (as is my wife) with long brown hair that comes down to her mid back. She has beautiful brown seductive eyes as well. She had been wearing a low-cut tank top (we played doubles in tennis and she was my partner…the bouncing…I can’t believe I could even hit the ball), tight ass-fitting yoga pants (hint of camel toe) and a sold black sexy bra and matching black thong. She was really embarrassed about the thong. She wore it so she wouldn’t show any panty lines in her yoga pants and didn’t expect anyone to know about it or see it.
She moved her hair from her back to front to cover each boob. You could see the sides of both of them but her nipples were covered. When she lost her panties, she slipped them off without having to stand up and scooted closer to the table so we couldn’t see.

At this point, I was thinking, “great, she’s naked, but I can’t see anything at all.” Then, my SIL says, “I’m not going to be the only one naked tonight, so we play until there is one person that remains clothed. All of us were fine with this, but I said, well, there needs to be a penalty if you receive a 7th low card while playing the rest of the game. I took matters into my own hands and suggested that that person would have to stand up completely naked and uncovered for 5 seconds as a punishment. We quibbled about the time, but eventually all agreed to 3 seconds. My wife didn’t want to do the standup punishment, but my argument that I am 3 low cards away from having to do it too prevailed. Thank Goodness! I lost my shirt. L lost another item of no consequence. Then my wife drew a low card…fortunately for her, she it was that time of the month for her, so she figuratively removed her panties, leaving her only in her bra.

Then the heavens opened up and sent down a blessing. My SIL drew the low card!!! Again, she takes it like a champ and stands up (looking over our heads) and reaches above her shoulders to pull her hair back. Not only did this reveal her perfectly shaped, gorgeous boobs (seriously, the best-looking boobs I’ve ever seen…and I’ve seen a lot of them including my wife’s, which are superb as well), her motion of pulling her hair back pushed her chest forward and put them almost in my face. Because she was against the wall and in the corner, she had no room to move back from the table much. I was literally within a foot of her naked body. Her nipples were perfect too. Looked to be 2 inches in diameter or so. Soft and flat. She is not very dark. She has an olive-type tan. Her brown nipples set off perfectly against her skin. I’m surprised I didn’t accidentally jack the table upwards a few inches lol.
I didn’t get a great look at her pussy, but I know she’s completely bare (she had laser hair removal there). I got a quick glance of it…similar to my wife’s. Nice and tight. Her pussy lips are just a little bit larger than my wife’s, but shaped pretty much the same. Then she turned to get dressed (once you did the stand-up punishment, the others agreed that the person could get dressed again). She turned away from me, and I leaned over and down a little and got a fantastic face full of her plump ass. I was looking for pussy lips as well when I felt a pain on my arm. My wife had pinched the hell out of me. By the time I looked back, SIL was dressed again. I still got a great view of her ass though. My wife was watching me watch her, and apparently, she didn’t much appreciate me “breaking my neck” (as she put it) to look at her ass. Lol

My wife then drew the low card. She was still wearing a sports bra from tennis, which was a big mistake. I watched as she struggled to get her bra off. First her left boob bounced free, then her right. By the time she got it over her head, she had bounced and jiggled for more than 3 seconds. I looked at L, and he had a small smile on his face. I think he still couldn’t believe his luck. My wife then covered her boobs with her hands because her hair isn’t quite long enough to do it like my SIL’s is. My wife drew the lower card again and stood up for around a second or two then dashed to the bathroom to get dressed. Overall, she showed her tits off for around 5 seconds and was quite embarrassed by it. When she came back, I drew the next two low cards and lost my boxers and had to do my stand up.

I’m not even remotely shy about being naked. I’m not the most fit (I’ve gained a little weight over the years, but am trying to get in better shape now), but I’m above average in size and was sporting a full mast. I stood up and L cover his eyes. I looked at my SIL and she had the covered too (she later said she was more embarrassed by the thought of seeing me and L than by us looking at her). My wife is the only one that saw me. I couldn’t have cared less if they all did. I got what I wanted and was beaming at this point.

I didn’t even get fully redressed. I put on my t-shirt and boxers. At that point, it really didn’t matter.
We played a few more drinking games with no nudity and all of us got a bit drunker. I wish I had laid off the alcohol a bit at this point. My memory gets a bit more fuzzy here and I don’t think I fully took advantage of the rest of the opportunities I was afforded.

Game 3…SIL finally said well, we need to keep playing until all of us are naked at least once I.e. L, you will be naked before the night is over! I agreed wholeheartedly hoping she’d lose again, but she changed the game we were playing. She had been kicking our tails and making us drink in another card game all night too (4 cards face down apiece. First card, you pick the color, second card you pick higher/lower than the first, third was in between or outside the first two, then the suit. If you get it right, the other three drink, if you lose, you drink). She changed it to if you get it right, you take nothing off. If you get it wrong, you lose an article of clothing. She literally got 70% right for the entire night…until we added stripping to it. L had lost terribly each time we played this game as well.

We start, and she calls red, but its black. I start laughing and tell her that her luck must have run out! She sees what is coming at that point I think, but since she has already shown everything once, she wasn’t as concerned this time around. The game progresses and L ends up naked first, with me still with 4 items on (really just figuratively as I was still just in my boxers and shirt), SIL was down to her bra and thong again, and my wife was down to her bra and panties as well. SIL loses and takes off her thong first (since we can’t see under the table…I said, so you’ve learned huh lol). Then L gets his 7th wrong guess and had to stand up. I didn’t look at him, but turned to see whether SIL looked. She wasn’t, so I goaded her into it by saying, “he looked at you…why aren’t you doing the same!” She looked then for a second. My wife looked the whole time (I didn’t pinch her though lol). SIL told me after the fact that she was really embarrassed about seeing L naked. More embarrassed than us seeing her. She said the image was stuck in her head.

The game resumed. I ended up down to one item. I chose to take off my boxers…just because the constant hard-on was making me uncomfortable. Then SIL lost her last item – her bra. She later said that because she had already shown everything off, she didn’t worry about covering as much this time. She still put her hair over her tits, but I clearly remember seeing her nipples uncovered off and on for the remainder of the game. L noticed too and kept leaning over a bit to get a good look. My wife said, SIL, you aren’t really covering much now…there are some good viewing angles it seems. When she said that, I realized I could see her entire silhouette in the chair. Her legs, ass, stomach, and side boobs. Great view. Then my wife lost and was down to one article of clothing. She removed her panties (in theory…that time of the month).

Then another glorious hand and my SIL got her final card. She stood up again and did the same brushing her hair back motion which pushed her tits in my face again (not on purpose…she just had no room). I was very drunk by this point because had started playing the drinking game along with the stripping. So my memory isn’t as clear as I wish it was. I recall just looking at her boobs for the whole 3 seconds and thinking I want to see them in better lighting!

L got another guess wrong and stood up for a second time. He didn’t have to, but the girls pushed him to do it. Then the wife got the next guess wrong. She still had on the sports bra (no idea why she didn’t just walk down the hall and change into a regular bra since it was bothering her) and the same jiggle show was put on, but it lasted a little bit longer this time because we were all a bit drunker than the first time. Wife lost again, and stood up and ran to the bathroom…that counted as her standing up in her mind... This ended the last game, but the fun wasn’t quite over!

The bathroom she went into is three steps from where we were sitting and right next to the light switch for the candelabra over the table at which we were sitting. As soon as my wife got up and before either of the others even reached for their clothes to put them on, I reached back and switched on the exceptionally bright light over the table. My SIL froze as did L. She had just started reaching down to get an item of clothing when she froze in shock! Her boobs were completely visible and with the brightest light in the house shining on them. This is a view that isn’t blurry in my memory, thank God because it was glorious! She screamed and my wife stuck her hand out of the bathroom and flipped the light off. For about a minute, my wife and I kept flipping the lights on and off so SIL couldn’t get to her clothes. Finally, I saw she had reach for her shirt when the light was off so I said fine to the wife and told her to get dressed, that I’d leave them off (or not!). As soon as I saw that SIL’s shirt was tangled and she had over her head partially but couldn’t figure out how to get into it in her drunken state, I flipped the light back on and watched as she struggled more to get the shirt on, causing her boobs to bounce and jiggle. This was the highlight of the night, by far! Afterward, I leaned over to look at her pussy and said, “so, what do you have going on down there?” She had her legs tightly together, so I couldn’t see much.
My wife came out of the bathroom dressed and turned off the light so SIL could get dressed. I got another nice view of her ass as she put on her yoga pants sans thong and ran to the bathroom.
I pulled my boxers up and L had already pulled his clothes on without anyone noticing.
My wife went to bed shortly after. I stayed in my boxers (which don’t have a button…they have a gap) for the next 40 minutes while talking to L and SIL. I got SIL along for a few minutes and told her that (in a nonsexual way…didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable about me commenting on her body because I hadn’t really done that before) that her doctor did an amazing job and that her boobs look fantastic. She seemed to appreciate the comment. I was still at full mast, and didn’t do much to hide it poking out of the gap in my boxers. We talked for a good while, and I never saw her looking down, but since I was around 6 feet away, there is no way she didn’t see it. She never commented on it (even though I asked her if she saw me at all the next day…she claimed she didn’t). I left it like that for around 20 minutes, using my drunkenness as an “excuse.” As much as I saw of her…I thought it was the least I could do! She didn’t look when her sister/my wife was watching to see if she would…but she didn’t say anything or look away during that period when only she and I were up.

We are all getting together this coming weekend, and I thought I’d push my luck and see if we could play again. SIL said she would but only when she had trimmed off a few pounds, but my wife said she would not. Then, outside of the group text, she basically told me that I needed to cool it and not mention it again because the only reason I’d want to play is to see SIL naked again. I had no counter except that it was fun and what did it matter since we had all seen each other….to no avail. So, it looks like this will not be happening again unless the girls get drunk enough to mention it (don’t expect they will though). I am forbidden to bring it up again. We are all going to Cabo in a few months as well…as drunk as we always get there, I can always hope!!! I love my wife and won't do anything to harm my marriage, so I won't be bringing it up again.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:31 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

This ended up long. Sorry about that.

First time posting on this forum. I have a few of these stories. Most involve my wife and our friends. We've been together a long time so we did most of our twenties partying together. We were always big on drinking games. Beer pong was always fun, but the card games where you modify the rules as you go always seemed to lead to some risqué behavior. One night it was just my wife, me and my friend, F. We had been at it all night and our drinking game had evolved from cards and trivia to basically just daring each other one after the next. This has happened many times with groups of all sizes. Just decided to start with this story in particular because I find it to be hot. My wife probably thinks little of it, but other guys looking at her is a turn on for me. So I wanted to see some clothes come off. I recall the first sets of dares were just daring each other to take shots with weird things in them. Whiskey with chocolate syrup. Vodka with pickle juice. Oh, to be in my early twenties again. Haha. It was cold out that night. Colder than freezing but no snow. So to get the ball rolling I dared my buddy, F, To run to the street and back in his underwear. He was a good looking guy and it was also a bit of a turn on for me to see her check him out. So he did. We lived in the second story unit in a very rural area so it was unlikely that anyone would see unless a car happened to drive by. He ran to the road and my wife and I ran to the bedroom window where you could see the driveway and watched him. He came back exclaiming how cold it was. And immediately turned the dare to me but upped the ante. I had to do it naked. I've never been shy. Especially in front of my wife (should add we weren't married yet at the time) and my buddy so I immediately dropped my pants and boxers and made sure she got a look at my dick hoping it would turn her on to the idea of getting a little wild. I exited the apartment and holy hell it was cold. I held my dick and balls as I ran to the road but let it flop about on the way back knowing she would be watching. I came back in the house and put my boxers back on and stopped there. I figured clothes would be coming off soon enough again anyway. This was getting good. It was her turn next and she dared F to do it again but naked this time to "get back at him for making me do it" but probably more so to see him naked. So he took off and we went to the bedroom window and on his way back I could tell she was looking at his cock. Luckily it's smaller than mine so I wasn't too jealous but maybe he's a grower not a shower. Haha. So he gets back in and throws his underwear and shorts back on. My turn to dare . I kinda just looked at my wife and said "I think you know what you gotta do." She let out a groan. Like she didn't want to but she would anyway. My wife is sexy. Blonde, curvy but not fat at all. Just full figured with big tits and a round smooth ass. So she decided she needed to take a shot first so she stands up and takes off her pajama pants. So now I can tell she's into it because there was no need to remove anything yet. She walks over to the kitchen in just a t shirt and some boy shorts but the bottom of her round ass cheeks are showing out the bottom of her underwear. I take a quick glance at F and he's checking her out. She pours a shot of vodka. Now my wife is no prude but she's not super wild either. But the right amount of alcohol gets it out of her. She takes off her top and her tits are fully exposed. Big round D cups with nice pink nipples. She pulls down her underwear. She's not shaven at this time but she's trimmed and her pussy and lips are partly visible. My buddy is kinda playing coy like he's not totally turned on. I forget what he said but tried to crack a joke and his voice straight up squeaked. Haha. I made fun of him all night for that. That he'd never seen a boob before. So she throws back the shot butt naked and trots down the stairs to the door, and man did my buddy run as fast as he could to the window. We both just stare at her jogging to the road, ass bouncing in the driveway lights. Then she makes the turn and I look at my buddy practically drooling as she comes running back tits bouncing. At some point they must have gotten sore because she put her hands on them for the last half of the 200 ft or so run. Still looked sexy tits spilling out of her hands and her pussy visible. The door opens and she comes running upstairs. She probably would have stayed naked but it was so cold. Or maybe that's just my spin on it. She came up the stairs and F just stayed glued to her while she dressed in from of us. Pajama pants went on, she skipped the underwear. And threw on her t shirt. Her nipples poking through because it was so cold. The game kinda stopped after a few more low key dares. All those shots caught up with us. Unfortunate because things were going so well. Still one of the hottest nights with friends and there were only three of us. The next day my wife asked if I noticed F looking at her body and I kind of played it off like I didn't see and that we're friends and it wasn't a big deal to him. But I know that night has likely given him as much mental spanking material as it has me.

Maybe I'll share more soon. There are many.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812white View Post
This story is a bit long, but I tried to recall every detail I could of it!

This just happened last Saturday night, and I'm honestly still in disbelief that it did. To preface, I have been married for over 12 years, and have had a thing for my sis-in-law for the last 5 years (she's around 25 now...and smoking hot). We have a lot in common and watch football games together, she’s in my fantasy football league, have similar movie/tv show interests, similar books we read, etc. My wife and I have very little in common, but we have been together for more than half of my life, and I couldn't imagine my life without her. I have never (and don’t plan to) act on those urges for my SIL. I try to keep them at bay and just hang out with her like I would any other friend. She comes over to the house at least once a week and sometimes spends the night. We are all very close.

My wife is a bit of a prude. She still is self-conscious about her body and makes me turn off the lights when we have sex (she shouldn't be...she's hot). I can count on one hand how many men that I know have seen her naked (and two of those are two I showed pics to...and not counting any on OCC). My SIL is a bit more free with her body around her friends when she drinks, though not my MIL free (see my other threads for her escapades). Around me and my wife, she is a bit more reserved. She wears low-cut shirts a lot (which drive me absolutely crazy...makes it hard not to look or get caught looking), but that's about it. She doesn't show off to me on purpose or anything. SIL had a boob job around 2 years ago. I told her I didn't think she needed it numerous times (she had perky, cute B cups and didn't need it), but she got one anyways. This turned me off of her for a while. I am a boob guy, but I'm not a big fan of implants. Nothing wrong with them. Just my preference. But once she started wearing more low cut shirts, I noticed that hers looked very real. They have a lot of jiggle and appeared to hang and look very much like the real thing. Interest renewed.

Both my SIL and cousin had bad break-ups recently, and my wife was trying to set them up. We went on two trips together (Beach and mountains w/hot tub time…) prior to this and they flirted a lot, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I am all for it if it were to progress.

Now, on to last Saturday. My cousin (I'll call him L) came to meet up with me, SIL and my wife to play tennis at around 5 p.m. He is quite good. We all are terrible. Have never played prior to Saturday, but we thought it'd be good exercise to just hit around a bit. We spend 3 hours hitting around grab something to eat and head to the house. The plan was to have a drink or two, hang out together (we usually play board games or card games and turn them into drinking games). L wasn't planning on spending the night, but always brings an overnight bag just in case. We tend to all get a little tipsy when we play drinking game (at least one of us ends up drunk), so he was prepared just in case.

We started out the night just playing a few card/drinking games. One is call F*ck you. Basically, you can force a person to drink if you have the matching card that is turned over. For whatever reason, we all picked on my SIL as we were all drinking liquor (I typically drink beer…so I was feeling no pain at this point as well). She was quite drunk within an hour. We switched up games and all four of us ended up drinking in the next game. This is when my fantasy met reality.

Normally, when a strip game is mentioned, I'd expect it'd be mentioned by a guy, and I wouldn't expect it in the setting we were in. We were trying to figure out a new card game to play, and Drunk SIL asked if had ever played strip poker... Shocked, L and I looked at each other. He adopted the I'm not saying anything so I won't screw this up or be blamed for anything role. I said I didn't know how to play poker, so I hadn't. I didn't know where this thing was going. SIL then proceeded to tell us a couple of stories about her playing with friends in high school/college and having to strip some but never having to completely get naked due to her good luck. She mentioned once she and a few male and female friends streaked around the neighborhood, and that two of her boyfriends, on separate occasions, made her angry because they weren't paying attention to her at parties, so she flashed a few of their friends to try to get a reaction out of them.

We all sat listening. I had a little movement down stairs, but it was, luckily, hidden by the round wooden kitchen table we were sitting around (while I'm on it. it is a table for 4 and is very cosy...as in, we are all within a foot or two of each other. I sat across from L, with my wife on my right and SIL on my left against the wall). My wife said you really did all of that (not fully judgmental, but maybe a hint). I said, well, you did the streaking thing with two of your female friends in high school, so its not that big of a deal.

This is where I nearly fell out of the chair. My wife said, well let's play a game and the loser has to streak completely naked (but with shoes on) around the house. We live in the middle of nowhere and the only lights around me are the flood lights mounted on my house. We have no neighbors that we can even see from my property. I couldn't believe my prudish and jealous (she knows I think my SIL is hot...hard to hide it I guess) wife suggested this....what is going on??? We all tipsily agree (SIL drunkenly agrees). We set the rules, then turn on some of the outside lights. Then we go out back on the 2nd story porch to see how far we can see with the lights on. Around 15-20 feet from the porch is where the light ended and darkness began. So we said the loser had to run in the light and nor further than that point.

We go back inside to start the game. The game we played was basically low card takes off an item of clothing (we all had on 6 items). The person who takes off the item gets to pick the order the 4 cards are dealt out, so it makes it a bit more random. Low and behold, my SIL loses. She is a good sport about these types of things and begrudgingly agrees to do it, so we all get up and go to the porch, L and I grinning all the way there. SIL is trying to get my wife to turn off one of the lights to make it a bit darker. I object, but my wife turns off the light and then my SIL locks the door to the porch trapping us on it until she gets back. Her experience in these situations was helpful. I had planned to run inside feigning having to pee really quickly, trying to record her undressing on the front porch from the glass in the door. I was then going to take her clothes and put them inside and lock the front door (would be hilarious). Then make my way back to the back porch and turn on all the lights when she was already in view so she would just have to run through it. Smart move on her part, and I was crestfallen because I figured this would be the only chance I’d have to really get a good look at her goods. It’d be hard to see from the porch (I get her back later though lol).

Since she locked us out and I couldn’t follow through on that plan, I decided to turn on my phone flash light app (really using the recording app) so we could see better and I could record her. My wife told me to turn it off and got a little angry that I was trying to shine more light in the back yard, so I did. The flashlight app made a huge difference. SIL ran around the house covering her tits as she ran, shouting that we are all mean and she doesn’t like running naked because everything is bouncing too much. We could see that she was naked, but couldn’t make out any details at all. Just looked like she was in a body suit. Funny, but I didn’t get the look I had longed for for so long. She gets dressed and comes inside. I told her we couldn’t see anything at all and it was basically pointless, but funny.

Because she had to get naked, she decided we need to play more strip games. My wife protested because she just wanted to play one time and have someone run around the house naked. I, of course, was all for it. Especially since we were so close together, there was no way that I wouldn’t be able to see SIL naked at some point, so long as the cards fell right. We ignored my wife and set the rules (same low-card draw game) and began playing. Wife still said she didn’t want to play, but when we told her it was her turn to draw she relented and said we had to turn off all the lights and play using a 3 wick large candle that we had lite on the table. We agreed (we had no other choice), and she drew a card.

Had I known where the night was going, I wouldn’t have drank so much. I remember everything, but my memory isn’t as clear as it normally is. Some of the details are a little fuzzy. During the second strip game, if I remember correctly, I lost everything but my t-shirt and boxers, my wife lost everything but her bra and panties, and L lost only one item (his shoes I think). My SIL’s luck remained terrible (for her…great for me). When she got down to having to choose between her bra and panties, I thought I was going to blow it right under the table top. She chose her bra and removed it expertly showing nothing. She is 5’2”, curvy with a nice plump ass and D cups. Hispanic (as is my wife) with long brown hair that comes down to her mid back. She has beautiful brown seductive eyes as well. She had been wearing a low-cut tank top (we played doubles in tennis and she was my partner…the bouncing…I can’t believe I could even hit the ball), tight ass-fitting yoga pants (hint of camel toe) and a sold black sexy bra and matching black thong. She was really embarrassed about the thong. She wore it so she wouldn’t show any panty lines in her yoga pants and didn’t expect anyone to know about it or see it.
She moved her hair from her back to front to cover each boob. You could see the sides of both of them but her nipples were covered. When she lost her panties, she slipped them off without having to stand up and scooted closer to the table so we couldn’t see.

At this point, I was thinking, “great, she’s naked, but I can’t see anything at all.” Then, my SIL says, “I’m not going to be the only one naked tonight, so we play until there is one person that remains clothed. All of us were fine with this, but I said, well, there needs to be a penalty if you receive a 7th low card while playing the rest of the game. I took matters into my own hands and suggested that that person would have to stand up completely naked and uncovered for 5 seconds as a punishment. We quibbled about the time, but eventually all agreed to 3 seconds. My wife didn’t want to do the standup punishment, but my argument that I am 3 low cards away from having to do it too prevailed. Thank Goodness! I lost my shirt. L lost another item of no consequence. Then my wife drew a low card…fortunately for her, she it was that time of the month for her, so she figuratively removed her panties, leaving her only in her bra.

Then the heavens opened up and sent down a blessing. My SIL drew the low card!!! Again, she takes it like a champ and stands up (looking over our heads) and reaches above her shoulders to pull her hair back. Not only did this reveal her perfectly shaped, gorgeous boobs (seriously, the best-looking boobs I’ve ever seen…and I’ve seen a lot of them including my wife’s, which are superb as well), her motion of pulling her hair back pushed her chest forward and put them almost in my face. Because she was against the wall and in the corner, she had no room to move back from the table much. I was literally within a foot of her naked body. Her nipples were perfect too. Looked to be 2 inches in diameter or so. Soft and flat. She is not very dark. She has an olive-type tan. Her brown nipples set off perfectly against her skin. I’m surprised I didn’t accidentally jack the table upwards a few inches lol.
I didn’t get a great look at her pussy, but I know she’s completely bare (she had laser hair removal there). I got a quick glance of it…similar to my wife’s. Nice and tight. Her pussy lips are just a little bit larger than my wife’s, but shaped pretty much the same. Then she turned to get dressed (once you did the stand-up punishment, the others agreed that the person could get dressed again). She turned away from me, and I leaned over and down a little and got a fantastic face full of her plump ass. I was looking for pussy lips as well when I felt a pain on my arm. My wife had pinched the hell out of me. By the time I looked back, SIL was dressed again. I still got a great view of her ass though. My wife was watching me watch her, and apparently, she didn’t much appreciate me “breaking my neck” (as she put it) to look at her ass. Lol

My wife then drew the low card. She was still wearing a sports bra from tennis, which was a big mistake. I watched as she struggled to get her bra off. First her left boob bounced free, then her right. By the time she got it over her head, she had bounced and jiggled for more than 3 seconds. I looked at L, and he had a small smile on his face. I think he still couldn’t believe his luck. My wife then covered her boobs with her hands because her hair isn’t quite long enough to do it like my SIL’s is. My wife drew the lower card again and stood up for around a second or two then dashed to the bathroom to get dressed. Overall, she showed her tits off for around 5 seconds and was quite embarrassed by it. When she came back, I drew the next two low cards and lost my boxers and had to do my stand up.

I’m not even remotely shy about being naked. I’m not the most fit (I’ve gained a little weight over the years, but am trying to get in better shape now), but I’m above average in size and was sporting a full mast. I stood up and L cover his eyes. I looked at my SIL and she had the covered too (she later said she was more embarrassed by the thought of seeing me and L than by us looking at her). My wife is the only one that saw me. I couldn’t have cared less if they all did. I got what I wanted and was beaming at this point.

I didn’t even get fully redressed. I put on my t-shirt and boxers. At that point, it really didn’t matter.
We played a few more drinking games with no nudity and all of us got a bit drunker. I wish I had laid off the alcohol a bit at this point. My memory gets a bit more fuzzy here and I don’t think I fully took advantage of the rest of the opportunities I was afforded.

Game 3…SIL finally said well, we need to keep playing until all of us are naked at least once I.e. L, you will be naked before the night is over! I agreed wholeheartedly hoping she’d lose again, but she changed the game we were playing. She had been kicking our tails and making us drink in another card game all night too (4 cards face down apiece. First card, you pick the color, second card you pick higher/lower than the first, third was in between or outside the first two, then the suit. If you get it right, the other three drink, if you lose, you drink). She changed it to if you get it right, you take nothing off. If you get it wrong, you lose an article of clothing. She literally got 70% right for the entire night…until we added stripping to it. L had lost terribly each time we played this game as well.

We start, and she calls red, but its black. I start laughing and tell her that her luck must have run out! She sees what is coming at that point I think, but since she has already shown everything once, she wasn’t as concerned this time around. The game progresses and L ends up naked first, with me still with 4 items on (really just figuratively as I was still just in my boxers and shirt), SIL was down to her bra and thong again, and my wife was down to her bra and panties as well. SIL loses and takes off her thong first (since we can’t see under the table…I said, so you’ve learned huh lol). Then L gets his 7th wrong guess and had to stand up. I didn’t look at him, but turned to see whether SIL looked. She wasn’t, so I goaded her into it by saying, “he looked at you…why aren’t you doing the same!” She looked then for a second. My wife looked the whole time (I didn’t pinch her though lol). SIL told me after the fact that she was really embarrassed about seeing L naked. More embarrassed than us seeing her. She said the image was stuck in her head.

The game resumed. I ended up down to one item. I chose to take off my boxers…just because the constant hard-on was making me uncomfortable. Then SIL lost her last item – her bra. She later said that because she had already shown everything off, she didn’t worry about covering as much this time. She still put her hair over her tits, but I clearly remember seeing her nipples uncovered off and on for the remainder of the game. L noticed too and kept leaning over a bit to get a good look. My wife said, SIL, you aren’t really covering much now…there are some good viewing angles it seems. When she said that, I realized I could see her entire silhouette in the chair. Her legs, ass, stomach, and side boobs. Great view. Then my wife lost and was down to one article of clothing. She removed her panties (in theory…that time of the month).

Then another glorious hand and my SIL got her final card. She stood up again and did the same brushing her hair back motion which pushed her tits in my face again (not on purpose…she just had no room). I was very drunk by this point because had started playing the drinking game along with the stripping. So my memory isn’t as clear as I wish it was. I recall just looking at her boobs for the whole 3 seconds and thinking I want to see them in better lighting!

L got another guess wrong and stood up for a second time. He didn’t have to, but the girls pushed him to do it. Then the wife got the next guess wrong. She still had on the sports bra (no idea why she didn’t just walk down the hall and change into a regular bra since it was bothering her) and the same jiggle show was put on, but it lasted a little bit longer this time because we were all a bit drunker than the first time. Wife lost again, and stood up and ran to the bathroom…that counted as her standing up in her mind... This ended the last game, but the fun wasn’t quite over!

The bathroom she went into is three steps from where we were sitting and right next to the light switch for the candelabra over the table at which we were sitting. As soon as my wife got up and before either of the others even reached for their clothes to put them on, I reached back and switched on the exceptionally bright light over the table. My SIL froze as did L. She had just started reaching down to get an item of clothing when she froze in shock! Her boobs were completely visible and with the brightest light in the house shining on them. This is a view that isn’t blurry in my memory, thank God because it was glorious! She screamed and my wife stuck her hand out of the bathroom and flipped the light off. For about a minute, my wife and I kept flipping the lights on and off so SIL couldn’t get to her clothes. Finally, I saw she had reach for her shirt when the light was off so I said fine to the wife and told her to get dressed, that I’d leave them off (or not!). As soon as I saw that SIL’s shirt was tangled and she had over her head partially but couldn’t figure out how to get into it in her drunken state, I flipped the light back on and watched as she struggled more to get the shirt on, causing her boobs to bounce and jiggle. This was the highlight of the night, by far! Afterward, I leaned over to look at her pussy and said, “so, what do you have going on down there?” She had her legs tightly together, so I couldn’t see much.
My wife came out of the bathroom dressed and turned off the light so SIL could get dressed. I got another nice view of her ass as she put on her yoga pants sans thong and ran to the bathroom.
I pulled my boxers up and L had already pulled his clothes on without anyone noticing.
My wife went to bed shortly after. I stayed in my boxers (which don’t have a button…they have a gap) for the next 40 minutes while talking to L and SIL. I got SIL along for a few minutes and told her that (in a nonsexual way…didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable about me commenting on her body because I hadn’t really done that before) that her doctor did an amazing job and that her boobs look fantastic. She seemed to appreciate the comment. I was still at full mast, and didn’t do much to hide it poking out of the gap in my boxers. We talked for a good while, and I never saw her looking down, but since I was around 6 feet away, there is no way she didn’t see it. She never commented on it (even though I asked her if she saw me at all the next day…she claimed she didn’t). I left it like that for around 20 minutes, using my drunkenness as an “excuse.” As much as I saw of her…I thought it was the least I could do! She didn’t look when her sister/my wife was watching to see if she would…but she didn’t say anything or look away during that period when only she and I were up.

We are all getting together this coming weekend, and I thought I’d push my luck and see if we could play again. SIL said she would but only when she had trimmed off a few pounds, but my wife said she would not. Then, outside of the group text, she basically told me that I needed to cool it and not mention it again because the only reason I’d want to play is to see SIL naked again. I had no counter except that it was fun and what did it matter since we had all seen each other….to no avail. So, it looks like this will not be happening again unless the girls get drunk enough to mention it (don’t expect they will though). I am forbidden to bring it up again. We are all going to Cabo in a few months as well…as drunk as we always get there, I can always hope!!! I love my wife and won't do anything to harm my marriage, so I won't be bringing it up again.
Awesome story. If i could give a piece of advise...you should make your wife believe (even if it's not 100% true) that for you it's more about her being naked in front of "L" that turns you on. It'll make her feel better about her self and less worried about you oogling her sister.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dancingbear For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6