Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-14-2017, 11:43 PM

Default Questions

Was wondering if someone was curious.
Here was my whole list of questions.
The idea was to get clear answers on How far I could go.

Does the thought of another man massage you turn you on?
Does the thought of another man fucking you turn you on?
Do you want me to arrange to have another man come over with the intent of fucking you?
Would you want to be blindfolded?
Can I tie you up?
Can the stranger eat your pussy?
Will you suck the stranger’s dick?
Will you suck my dick while stranger fucks you?
I have two requests to see while this is happening. Is this ok? To look at your face while you are on all fours while the stranger pounds you from behind. To have you on you back on massage table legs spread, up in the air, my dick in your face, stranger fucking you while holding your legs, titties moving back and forth.
Do you think you can handle getting fucked several times in one session.

Any special requests? Big dick, young, our age?

If this happens you want fucked as soon as stranger walks in or massage/play first?

What exactly do you want out of this?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onwater247 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2017, 03:19 AM

Thanked 5,901 Times in 799 Posts

we fancy going to Vegas, sometime this year.. what is police / general public attitude, to walking around nekkid?

I hear there are some hotels with nude pool areas?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2017, 05:01 AM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 70 Posts
Default Vegas is fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriuk View Post
we fancy going to Vegas, sometime this year.. what is police / general public attitude, to walking around nekkid?

we visited Vegas last april and my wife tasted 4 guys when we were there. It was the first time she had sex with other guys. It was fun to watch her ride them.

Me and wife had been talking about this for a long time now. we are married for 14 years and have 2 kids. we were losing interest in sex life and when suddenly i had her into this extreme fetish of mine. she was very hesistant initally. if you see my earlier posts, she did try once with her young bf. But somehow her young bf didnt fuck her and at the end moment he chickened out.

we visited Vegas and i got her drunk. Even before we entered this place, she was mildly swaying and i was finger fucking her in the taxi when we were enroute to the place.

You can walk around Naked in Vegas. But ofcourse there are many places (discreet) where you can do many things. Use g**gle and you will have list of places to visit.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camflasher1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2017, 06:43 AM

Thanked 9,951 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriuk View Post

Generally it's not ok to walk around naked. It's still a public place, and there are children and families. That being said, I've seen women wearing next to nothing, sheer tops, TINY mini-skirts, etc. Just be mindful of people around you. And of course time of day. Doing that at 11:00pm is different that 11:00am.

There are hotels with topless and/or nude pools as well. You don't have to be a guest to check one out. There is usually a fee to get in, and you can also buy other amenities, such as cabanas, etc.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:17 PM

Although she's done naughtier and more overtly sexy things probably the most memorable for me was when she did a cumwalk in a convenience store years ago.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to loadmaster011 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 04:43 AM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

Vacation in Mexico years back. My wife, myself, my best friend and her best friend. We'd been drinking all afternoon. And multiple drinking games had turned into truth or dare which turned into just dare. Started off innocent enough. Our room was about four stories up and we had a balcony overlooking a pool and a bar. The bar was pretty full. Maybe fifteen people. It was about 8pm. I started a string of dares by making my buddy stuff a pillow up his shirt and go down to the pool/bar area and scream "hello everyone!" We all watched him do it from the balcony. Again. It was stupid. But fun when you've been drinking and you're in your 20s. We all dared each other to do similar things and my mind starts turning trying to find a way to spice things up. I can't just dare my wife's friend to do something sexual or my wife will kill me so I try to start the ball rolling that way by daring her to do something. I tell my wife she has to take the elevator down bottomless. No pants. She's like "like bikini bottoms?" And I'm like "nope." Kinda thinking she'll say fuck off and I'll have to come up with something else. But she's considering it. So I say she can obviously pull her shirt down and it's not that big of a deal. So she agrees. The full dare is to go out by the pool, so like fifty feet from the bar area and pull her shirt up and expose her butt and smack it then come back up. She agrees. My wife is curvy. Not fat. Big round ass. So she goes to the front door and takes her shorts and bikini bottoms off and tugs down her tank top and exits. I look through he eyehole in the door and see her hustling to the elevator. Pulling her shirt down, but her butt is so round and the shirt isn't very long. Her sweet ass cheeks are fully visible. So we hit the balcony to watch it go down. We finally see her head towards the pool. She gets to the edge, and turns away from the bar. She yells "hey everyone" and lifts it up and smacks her ass cheeks a few times. The bar erupts with cheers and laughter and she runs back into the hotel. I'm stoked. My buddy is checking out my wife's ass. Which is hot. And I feel like I've opened the game up for some fun stuff. The next dare is for my buddy to do the same thing. Yawn. Man ass. No thanks. Then he gets back up and dares my wife's friend to do it. I'm trying to hide it but I'm so stoked. My wife's friend is pretty hot. Thin, small tits but thick in the ass and thighs. So she strips to her top only and I'm trying to see as much as I can without my wife thinking anything of it. She runs to the pool and does it. Same applause and laughter. The people down at the pool bar are all onto us now. They just keep waiting for the next dare. Her friend gets back to the room and dresses. She dares me to do the same totally naked. I'm a little nervous to do it but I feel like I have to because 1) we've opened up the dares beyond me daring my wife, and 2) if I go fully nude, that's the new bar. So I strip. I don't even try to hide anything. I'm drunk and hoping if I'm open they will be too. I take the elevator down and get to the edge of the pool. Everyone is already cheering and laughing. So I'm like fuck it and I jump in the pool. I hop out and start heading back to the hotel. And there's a security guard there. He says something like "hey man, you guys gotta stop. This has to be the the last thing ok?" And I'm standing there naked feeling as awkward as anyone has ever felt.

I get back to the room and put on a robe. I tell them about the security guard. But I don't want the game to die. We have plenty of beer so I suggest we head to the beach. So we do. The first dare after we get there was super tame so I know I have to up the ante again. I dare my friend and my wife's friend to wade into the water at waist high and exchange his trunks with her bikini bottoms. They do. Then immediately dare me and my wife to do the same. We do. So we're on the beach and both us guys are wearing bikini bottoms and nothing else. My buddy says we gotta get back into our trunks so we agree to exchange back. Reservations have lifted at this point. We all just trade swimsuits back. My wife pulls my trunks off so she's wearing nothing but a bikini top. Her pussy is fully shaved and fully visible. And it's dark enough that I'm just sneaking peeks at her friends pussy. Also shaved. Luckily I'm wet and cold so yeah, I'm naked but my dick didn't get hard.

So I'm horny as fuck. Brain working hard to find ways to keep this going. I dare my wife to close her eyes and touch all of our asses and guess who's ass is who's. So my buddy, her friend and myself have our trunks and her Bottoms around our knees and my wife one at a time comes behind us and cups our ass cheeks. She's got a t shirt over her head so she can't see so I'm just standing there watching her grope my buddy's ass and better yet, her friends ass. She of course was able to guess. It's pretty obvious haha. In my head I'm like "please return the dare! Do it do it do it!" And she does. Passes it onto her friend. So we all do it again. Her friend grabs my ass and doesn't just grip it real quick but squeezes it and kind of cups it and runs her hands under. She's into it. I think. Then she squeezes my wife's thick ass and my buddy is just staring. Then they dare us guys to do it. So I have to touch my buddy's hairy ass but I get to grip and squeeze my wife's friend's ass. I'm blindfolded but I can tell it's not my wife's. So I grab it and squeeze it run my fingers under the cheeks fighting every urge to slide my fingers under and touch her pussy. Then my buddy goes and that's cool too. He's gripping my wife's ass and she seems to dig it.

So we keep playing. Mostly just daring each other to run to the water and jump in naked and goofy stuff like that. I'm racking my brain to find a way to up the ante but we kind of peaked there. And the beer was hitting us. We went back to the room and I tried to keep it going. But my wife was too busy daring things to try to get our friends to hook up. Like kiss each other. Sit on each other's lap. Etc. The night winded down and we crashed. But every time we see her friend I think about how her ass felt in my hands. And I have all this regret because I wanted to dare my wife to touch our dicks and guess who's was who's. Gotta play your cards right in those moments.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:46 AM

Thanked 9,951 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
Last weekend the wife and I went to a Halloween in the city. There was a big costume party at a hotel, so we booked a room for the night. We were determined to have some "adult" fun for Halloween this year, after years of doing the "kid" thing.

I suggested she sl*t up her costume, since no one would know us there. She was happy to do so, and decided she was going to put together a sl*tty saloon girl type of costume. She had a real tight corset that didn't really stay up too well. She wore heart shaped pasties under, just in case. She was adjusting all night. The corset kept falling down, and on multiple occasions the pasties were clearly visible. She feigned frustration, but she was loving the attention.

On one occasion she was trying to adjust, and she pretty much pulled the corset down to hike it back up, exposing her breasts fully, only the pasties covering her nipples. One guy dressed like a Top Gun pilot was watching the whole time. He was pretty brave, because he came right over and asked if he could feel them. Without even looking at me she said sure. He felt her up for about 10 seconds right there at the party, then asked for a photo, which she obliged.

We always joke about her bringing another guy up to a hotel room some night for a random blow job. It's usually in jest, but this night she was not opposed to it. If we found that guy again, she would have asked him, but we never saw him again. Sad for me, but more sad for him. He has no idea what he missed!

Anyway, party over, and we ended up doing the normal "out of town hotel" stuff. She walked the entire floor after getting off the elevator topless, taking her corset off on the way up. We took some really good photos, of which I'll share a couple here. And we even did a room service delivery video. I'm working on editing that now, and will get it up at some point.

It was a great night. Lots of strangers saw her tits in some state of popping out all night. She loved the attention.
So I FINALLY got some sort of video together from the room service delivery. It's just a 30 second animated GIF of the best parts, sorry for the quality. She's only wearing a thong, and a men's shirt opened in the front. Let me know what you think!
Attached Thumbnails
delivery_crop.gif  
Old 04-06-2017, 06:55 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts
Default Nice vid

Nice Hedo. Thanks for posting
Old 04-06-2017, 06:43 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Nice!

Vortex, that was a sexy and funny story! Good job!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 06:56 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Awesome!

HedoRocks, thanks for the GIF. That was awesome! I loved seeing her cute little ass cheeks peeking out from under that shirt! ...The last view of her walking back towards the camera I think she flashed a nipple! Awesome!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife