Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2012, 01:45 PM

Thanked 1,722 Times in 144 Posts
Default Art Model

I attend the nude figure drawing session at my school. It is usually a grab bag, as to whether or not there will be a male or female model, but on the female model days, I have seen several awesome ENF situations. There tends to be a lot of turnover with models, so often times, it is the models' first time, which shows some apprehension. This is the story of 1 model in particular.

I had to show up late for the drawing session, which worked out fine because they were actually in the middle of the break. It was then that the model approached me and said "I am going to be the model today". She looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place the face. I replied "Great!" It was then that I realized the model was actually the president of the club, a current student of the school, and among her peers (the other officers and students, for instance).

I will mention here that even though she is the club president, she only does so to fill a role. She is not an artist. In fact, I have never seen any of the other officers draw any models at all. They always just sit in the back of the studio and keep to themelves

So this girl, we'll call her Jane, moved up the the platform, hesitated, and then removed her robe and placed in on the stool next to the platform. My first view was only from behind. She is a Caucasian female with a slight tummy. But boy did she have some curves. She had a round, full ass that would fill out a pair of jeans nicely. She first laid down on her stomach, with her head facing away from me (we all position in a circular formation around the model). Because of this pose, I believe she was self conscious and not quite ready to "bare all". After about 10 minutes, the timer went off, and she asked what the next pose was. I requested a reclining pose. She turned over and it was a beautiful sight. She had fairly large breasts. I would guess that they are a large C, with medium/largish areolas (not too big, perhaps 50 cent piece sized). She also had a freshly shaved pussy. Throughout the session, she moved in to other poses that showed off her figure equally nicely, including sitting on her heels.

I talked to her on a break, and she said that the scheduled model cancelled 2 hours before class. Instead of cancelling the session, she decided to "take one for the team" and volunteered to pose. Due to her position, she was not even allowed to get paid for posing (all other models get paid). I asked if the next time it happened, they would move on to the vice president, then treasurer etc... and she said probably not, as the VP's boyfriend would be very unhappy to hear that his girlfriend was naked at school. She said she probably wouldn't tell her boyfriend either. It was a very sexy session, and one that I have returned to in my mind often.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:23 AM

Great story! I'm actually an art student myself and love ENF. Though I have a deep love of art, life drawing is what really drew me to getting an art degree. At my school we rarely have male models since my schools population is like 73% female to 27% male and we draw most of our models from the school or local community.

I don't know if the op minds, but I have a real life situation that I have deep interest in getting your opinions. My girlfriend was a rather conservative girl when we started dating, so I've been trying to get her to loosen up a bit over the years. Being a lover of ENF, I try my best to get her to show off a little but she's still very hesitant. Just the other day her best friend who's an art student at another local college asked her to model for her exam, thinking she just meant basic modeling or something my girlfriend agreed. Note, she's only modeled for me once and I had to beg her. Well, yesterday she asked her friend what she should wear and she told her it had to be nude. She freaked out a little bit but knowing her friend was in a jam, and a little convincing from me, she reluctantly accepted. My gf and her friend have seen each other naked tons, just not like this. I've attached a poorly done blueprint of the art room they'll be drawing in. I'm doing this from memory since I went to see her friends work at the gallery with my gf just the other day.

I was surprised to find easily public accessible gallery just steps from the studio, only a set of glass doors and some privacy slats blocked the view. You have to walk into the studio through the doors to see down and you become instantly noticed. To my knowledge the exam is taking place between two figure classes, one from like 9-11, the next 1-3. The professor will be there to critique her work, already a nice ENF vibe. Basically any art students could come in and work on their projects if they wish to, not pertaining to my gf but still in the same room. And finally to top it off, the room has floor to ceiling windows on the first floor.

I'm curious what ideas you guys have to put my gf in a real ENF scenario.
Attached Thumbnails
art.jpg  

Last edited by Fango; 04-08-2012 at 02:21 PM.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Collegeguy88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 07:24 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

My wife's best friend posed for an art class when she was a grad student...it was an easy $140 for her. The friend is/was married at the time, and to this day still hasn't told her husband.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2012, 03:02 AM

Found a small image of the slats where gallery art is displayed, guess I overlooked that when I was there. As you can see, the art studio where drawing takes place is on the first floor, easily viewed through the slats. Wouldn't it be unfortunate if a couple gallery viewers showed up?
Attached Images

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Collegeguy88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 09:32 AM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegeguy88 View Post
Wouldn't it be unfortunate if a couple gallery viewers showed up?
I think it would be more fortunate if you showed up with a camera when she was doing her modelling...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 01:55 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tossout78 View Post
............... she decided to "take one for the team" and volunteered to pose. ..............
Firstly, VERY erotic experience!
Secondly, I suspect there is a bit of exhibitionist hiding in her (as with many women) and this was the opportunity to let it loose! Gotta love women like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 02:39 PM

Thanked 1,722 Times in 144 Posts
Default Suggestions

Well, CollegeGuy, has she posed yet? I would be interested to hear about her experience, as someone that never set out to be a model.

As for other opportunities to suggest to her, maybe try to keep pushing the art model aspect. If she has a model's figure, you could suggest that she try modeling for a photographer or body painter. You could try to go to a nude beach, or see if there is a nude running event this summer.

Either way, I find these stories of newbies getting naked to be extremely hot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tossout78 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 12:59 AM

My gf, Sydney finally posed for her friend's, we'll call her Ashley, exam today and I can honestly say I was impressed by the results. To my surprise Sydney asked if I'd come with her for moral support and I agreed. Being an art major myself I did everything I could to help build her confidence though I could tell she was still very nervous. When we got to the studio Ashley was already there from her class that lasted till 11 so we looked around the gallery for a bit. I was very surprised that the glass doors were wide open, so we walked out to look at some of the pieces of art and were greeted with the sight of a lady that looked to be about 40 or so modeling. I don't think Sydney realized the studio floor overlook while we were there, as well as the fact she would be modeling in the studio. I could tell she was getting more nervous because she turned pale as a ghost, but I reassured her it would be ok.

As their class was ending we went down to the first floor and met with Ashley. After talking for a little bit Ashley's professor came over to greet Sydney and told them to set up in the left corner of the room, telling Ashley he'd be back in 5 minutes and could start when he returned. Ashley then asked me if I could move the platform to the left side for them as she began to gather her materials. Sydney took off her clothes very slowly, did I mention that she has a beautiful body? The first thing that came off was her shirt then her jeans. She's about 115 lbs, 5'5" and has blonde hair even though she's naturally brunette. Then came the bra and underwear which she slid off quickly and moved toward the platform. She has beautiful perky B cup boobs and is cleanly shaven downstairs. Her friend chose a pretty conservative pose (Image #1) with her back facing the room and just about that time the instructor walked back in and started the timer, it was about 11:15 when they started. I took the opportunity to look at some other works in the gallery and looked over to see a couple walk through to the studio second floor and notice the drawing in session. I arrived back at the room around 12:00 and sat on a couch and pretended to read while watching everything go on. Even though the instructor has seen hundreds of models, it was hot seeing him critique Ashley's work of my gf. At 12:15 the instructor called time and Sydney looked around and got up immediately and walked toward her clothes and put on her shirt thinking she was done, unfortunately for her this was a two part test. She got a break for about 5 minutes and the instructor gave another pose.

For this pose she was laying on her back on the platform as you can see in (Image #2). This was better than I'd ever imagined, completely exposed. About 20 minutes passed before an actual student came into the room to get some of his supplies. Sydney lay still but I could tell she was uncomfortable. It was then that a trickle of students began to come into the studio, I had completely forgotten that there was another class at 1. The class was about ten students, mostly female, but some did notice Sydney laying there. To add insult to injury, the class was a beginning portrait class that worked with non-human objects. When the timer was up she quickly put on her clothes and we got Subway for lunch with her friend. The studio has a strict "no flash photography" policy so I had to take pictures of the finished products afterwards which were quite good. She made me promise never to tell her parents she modeled since they'd probably kill her if they found out. She says she wont do it again, but maybe I can find a way.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

Old 07-31-2019, 01:01 PM

Thanked 3,131 Times in 254 Posts
Default Art class played a trick on me, I got them back!

As a male art model, I'm called on quite frequently to pose for classes at several area colleges, universities, and private art groups. There seem to be plenty of female models, but the instructors tell me that it's rare to find reliable male models. So, I help out when I can.*And no, I did not get into this profession because the regular model didn’t show up, I am the regular model.

I've read many stories on this site telling of how models handled erections, and sometimes how the model was invited to use the erection on one of the female student artists, or even on a female instructor, after all the others had left the studio. Well, my story doesn't quite end up like that, although it would make exciting fiction. Also, I am happily married, and, so was the instructor. So, what I'll tell here was real-life.

I received a phone call from an art instructor I hadn't met or worked for, and she explained I'd been recommended by other instructors and could I please agree to posing for one night a week for the next three weeks? My calendar was clear, so I agreed. On the first meeting, we met, I got settled in, and the three-hour session went as planned. The class consisted of about a half a dozen undergraduate girls. The instructor was middle-age and quite attractive, and was dressed conservatively in a skirt and blouse. We all got along quite well. When posing, I always welcome casual conversation at the discretion of the instructor. I know we models are supposed to be just impersonal objects to draw and paint, but I don't mind projecting myself as a person, if it's appropriate to the class setting. During breaks, I reach for my robe and visit each easel to view some of the art in progress. (If this were fiction, I would write about walking around naked during the breaks, but that's not what professional models do!).*

While posing, I'm not too worried about getting an erection. Usually, the pose is demanding and it's all I can do to just concentrate on balance, coming up with interesting poses, and following the artists' and instructor's requests. And, of course, dealing with muscles that really feel the strain during long poses. If my penis does start to fill out, it usually relaxes before it's noticeable. Some poses, like kneeling or bending at the waist, would conceal an erection, so if for some reason I feel one coming on, I'll choose one of those poses. However, a reclining pose, especially under warm lights, on a sofa with pillows, can easily lead to a hard-on. That's when I have to try counting backwards from two hundred in a foreign language. Usually works, but if it doesn't then I just live with it; everyone there is over 18. Also, the casual conversation during the longer poses helps: they ask me about my career, I ask them about their majors, and we almost always talk about preferences in music, and sometimes the instructor tunes in Pandora on a laptop. These distractions help pass the time, and also help with avoiding erections.

The second week of posing for this same class, I noticed right away that the instructor was in a much shorter skirt and a very tight blouse covered by a thin sweater. And also that she had moved her own stool to behind the arc of six students facing me. So the arrangement was this: me on a raised platform, the six students facing me over or around their easels, and the instructor just behind them, where she could observe them and their work, but they could not see her while she was seated. But I could. I noticed a little desk lamp for the small table just in front of the instructor's stool.*

After the initial short "gesture" and five- and ten-minute poses, we got to the final hour. For this, she asked for a reclining pose on the sofa. She told me to get comfortable as this would last the whole hour. Well, the pose alone, on the sofa with pillows, with me lying on my back but with my body tilted toward the artists, and warmed by the flood lamps, was enough to prompt an erection, so several minutes into the pose I began my counting exercise (I speak only English, but have learned to count in about five different languages, just for situations like this!). Now I noticed the instructor, perched on her stool behind the students, making eye contact with me (unusual in a life drawing class). The short skirt was hiked up and open toward me. The setup was very intimate: the room was dark except for the flood lamps on me and the small lamp on her desk lighting up her thin panties.*

My counting got down to about 185 in the first language, when I felt the stirrings of a hard-on. With further counting, I managed to keep it right there. Instructor got up, walked around among her students, commented on their work, then disappeared for a few minutes. When she returned to her stool, the sweater was off, revealing that the blouse was very thin and sheer. Also, with her feet on the crossbars of her stool, the skirt was once again open to me but now she was giving me an unobstructed view of her bare pussy. For the next several minutes she shifted her legs: more open to the left, then to the right, but always with her legs apart. Every few minutes she put a couple of fingers to her pussy, sometimes bringing them to her mouth.*

By now I'd given up any attempt to control an erection, and just let it build to the straining point but tried to keep from coming. I could feel a warm trail of pre-cum oozing down the side of my penis and onto my leg. I was truly enjoying the feeling of being hard in front of these young women, and the sight of their instructor's open pussy and thinly covered breasts. And also, I was enjoying the erection itself, and the realization that I was getting paid to do this! We had another twenty or so minutes to go in this final pose of the second evening, so I just relaxed (except for my penis, which now felt to me probably ten times as large as it really was, and was aimed right at these girls and their instructor). I just enjoyed the moment, wishing it could last forever.*

Alas, the session was up. The students applauded, packed up their supplies, and filed out. Being a professional, I slipped into my robe, although it did little to hide my erection, and the rubbing against the fabric inside only made things more intense. After straightening her skirt, the instructor came over and laughingly explained to me that her students had been pestering her all semester to provide a male model with an erection for them to draw. As it was a public college, she couldn't advertise for that, and certainly couldn't just come out and ask a model for a hard-on. So she figured she could silently entice one, and this is exactly what she proceeded to do. Her students were in on it, and I was the butt of their joke. And we had one more week to go!

After the first two sessions, I had one more to go. A few days before the third and final session, the instructor called to say she wanted to use two models, and did I know any female models?*

Well, since the class had tricked me into having an erection (normally forbidden or at least not to be planned for) I decided it was my turn to pull a trick on them. I knew several professional female models who would welcome the money, but here's what I did: I gave the instructor my wife's name (different last name) and mobile number. She had modeled professionally years earlier, but wasn't now on anyones' list of models. "Here's a new model who may be interested."

The call was made, and my wife agreed to pose with me. At home we practiced a few standard dual poses, and on the appointed evening we showed up, arriving a few minutes apart. We tried acting like we were just meeting for the first time, and acted respectful of each other. We used the changing room in turns, and then both came to the posing platform. Dropping our robes, we tried to act slightly embarrassed, even loudly asking each other where it would be OK to touch (arms, hands, legs, back, head only). I noticed several more students than the small number of girls from the first two weeks. Maybe the word had gotten out there's be a female model, because now there were several boys, too. You had to be over 18 to be in this class. This would be a two-hour session: short gesture poses for sketching, a break, then a long pose for painting.

We took our positions on the stand, and for the first hour made short, independent gesture poses, occasionally touching hands, linking arms, hands on shoulder, very impersonal touching if at all, and rarely looking at each other. This went on for the first hour. For the break, we got into our robes and chatted as if we had just now met.*

When male and female models pose together, the models rather than the instructor specifies the poses. This is because the models have to work it out between them the degree of touching the pose requires. We chose that she would lie on her left side, with her back to the students. This gave them the classic and highly desirable curve of the female back and buttocks. My position was also reclining on my left side, facing her but head-to-toe. With pillows, this was a comfortable pose we could hold for the whole hour. We each had a good view of the other's kneecaps!

Halfway through the hour, it was time to play our trick! With everything quiet, the students working diligently, the room dark except for the flood lights bathing us in warmth, she slowly pushed me over on my back, very discretely slid her right leg over my head, shimmied down a little to position her pussy over my face, and laid her own face sleepily along the side of my cock away from the students. All without making a sound. There was even less sound coming from the instructor and students. We held this pose for a while: no moving once we were in position. Since we were essentially giving them a new pose, we held it for the rest of the hour. So far so good; this was just another pose(!)

As the hour ended the instructor, by now quite flushed and stammering, stated that class was over and for the students to start packing up. Well, this was the signal for us to go into our next position: she sat up, pulled herself into reverse cowgirl, grabbed my ankles, and mounted me. Since we didn't have to hold this pose for a drawing, there was no restriction against moving. Technically, class was over. After several minutes of up-and-down motion, ending in an orgasmic flourish, she swung around, stretched her body over mine and we shared a very intimate kiss. Nobody else moved until we stood up and faced our students. The only lights were on us, so I couldn’t read their faces. After they all trailed out (nobody had left early), the instructor came over to us and asked how two strangers had managed to go from just meeting to full intercourse and a loving kiss in just one evening. We didn't let on that we were married or even knew each other; we decided to let her figure it out when she'd be mailing both checks to the same address!
Old 07-31-2019, 01:13 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 304 Posts
Thumbs up

Bravo. Well Played.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrassed, figure drawing, model, president, student

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001