uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2017, 10:29 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Fabulous first 2 adventures! Congratulations! Glad you liked the idea of trying on sheer or semi sheer tops as a way to start. Great progress on that 2nd top - it sounds very sexy. That woman may have really liked what she was seeing and wished she could wear something like that too!

That grey top sounds wonderful and you should definitely get it or something similar! You could wear it out at first with a layer underneath, and try wearing it at home without a 2nd layer to get more comfortable with it. Then maybe wear it out for an evening of fun and remove the 2nd layer at some point after a beverage or 2. My wife has a similar outfit in black: a black lace top with an all black shell top meant to be worn under it. Each is sheer by itself but together is mostly translucent. Have gotten her to remove the shell top when at a restaurant and later in the evening at a bar for a nightcap. You should try on similar tops again soon! And short skirts! And take some photos to document your progress for your own memories. You can share them here or not, all depending on what you want.

Maybe another time not store related you could wear a sheer lace camisol under a sheer or near sheer top [white under white] when out and about and unbutton the top layer as much as you can. Or sheer tops with a sweater / jumper / jacket. Had a GF years ago who did that: an off white sheer lace camisol under a shirt partially unbuttoned. As the evening went on she would unbutton more buttons and she could control how much was showing by leaning forward or straightening her back. Loved it!

Looking forward to your next adventure and progress!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2017, 04:20 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Looking forward to your next adventure and progress!
Sounds like you are talking about something a little like the pic below.

A great idea. Since Maren started off in that "direction", it seems like a great next step.

Perhaps taking a little evening stroll, and unzipping the jacket when there's no one around. The advantage is that you can choose how far you unzip; and a passer-by would not necessarily be able to make out that the top is see-through.
When you reach an isolated area you can unzip completely and feel topless...without actually being topless.

Or you could go back to the department store and try on some shirt/jackets with the see-through top already on.

So many possibilities!
Attached Thumbnails
jb12ap.jpg  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 05:35 PM

Talking Thanks! <3

Thank you all for the great feedback Couldn't have done it without you all! There used to be a time not so long ago where I only felt wierd and silly for my fetish, but this is definitly helping me see it in a better light. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feel the way I do

I think Omega and Nudony's suggestions are very interessting, and it sounds like a good evolution to my first expierience. When I've tried it out more times and gotten more comfortable I might branch out that way
Old 12-15-2017, 05:01 AM

Hello Maren,

do you already know the video "Trying On Clothes At The Vintage Market" (vimeo.com) from Lucy Muse?

Cheers,

Fred
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 04:40 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

That reminds me of an en event a number of years ago. My wife and I were shopping for Halloween costumes at a shop in the East Village. We found a sexy outfit, but weren't sure it would fit her. The shop had no changing rooms, so I suggested we just find a corner and she should try it on. We found a doorway to the basement and she quickly stripped and started to put it on. A clerk walked up and said, "you can't do that here." She just said, "how else am I going to know it fits?" (there were no returns at that store) And put the thing on (it fit). Then just put her clothes back on with the clerk just standing there gob smacked.

DR
Old 12-16-2017, 12:59 PM

Cool :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Wasserstein View Post
Hello Maren,

do you already know the video "Trying On Clothes At The Vintage Market" (vimeo.com) from Lucy Muse?

Cheers,

Fred
Thanks Fred. I enjoyed it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2017, 05:34 PM

Love hearing about you challenging yourself! Does it get a little easier every time? Hope you keep this up. What a sweet adrenaline rush it must be for you! Maybe a selfie in the dressing room for memories.
The Following User Says Thank You to BobBiga For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2017, 08:32 AM

Cool reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBiga View Post
Love hearing about you challenging yourself! Does it get a little easier every time? Hope you keep this up. What a sweet adrenaline rush it must be for you! Maybe a selfie in the dressing room for memories.
I have only done it once, so I don't know yet. Guess it will be a little easier when I get more used to it I might take a selfie for my own memories ;P I just don't know if I would be comfortable sharing it online. I'm not now
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2017, 11:41 AM

Thanked 1,202 Times in 49 Posts

Hello Maren1

Just caught this thread, and I know exactly what you mean. To reverse it as the onlooker, while if a woman flashed her tits at me in public it's very nice, to me it's much more of a turn on if the exposure is accidental, if I'm seeing something I shouldn't, and that the woman would blush and be horrified if she finds out she is exposing some flesh.

Walking around with your top deliberately undone with nothing on underneath is "blatant" exhibitionism, and potentially against the law, whereas if your top was to "accidentally" open or fall down then you're the "victim" and any men who notice will be seeing something they think they shouldn't...

I guess the knack is to be subtle so that to the onlooker it looks accidental, e.g. undressing in a hotel room with a slight crack in the curtains, enough for onlookers to see you, but small enough to look like an accident. Or covering yourself with a towel when removing a wet swimming costume, but accidentally letting it slip so your breasts or bottom are momentarily exposed on a public beach...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slozleek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2017, 06:35 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by slozleek View Post
Hello Maren1

Just caught this thread, and I know exactly what you mean. To reverse it as the onlooker, while if a woman flashed her tits at me in public it's very nice, to me it's much more of a turn on if the exposure is accidental, if I'm seeing something I shouldn't, and that the woman would blush and be horrified if she finds out she is exposing some flesh.

Walking around with your top deliberately undone with nothing on underneath is "blatant" exhibitionism, and potentially against the law, whereas if your top was to "accidentally" open or fall down then you're the "victim" and any men who notice will be seeing something they think they shouldn't...

I guess the knack is to be subtle so that to the onlooker it looks accidental, e.g. undressing in a hotel room with a slight crack in the curtains, enough for onlookers to see you, but small enough to look like an accident. Or covering yourself with a towel when removing a wet swimming costume, but accidentally letting it slip so your breasts or bottom are momentarily exposed on a public beach...
I have many "plans" on ways to do such things in a way that looks genuine. It is definitely most believable with bikinis though, because they realistically could get undone.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022