Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2017, 11:22 AM

Thanked 17,537 Times in 1,115 Posts
Default My story

Many years ago, I used to go to a big store here in the Netherlands. 1st floor was women clothing, so walking there being a man would look fishy, so I didn't do that... 2nd floor was men's clothing, but 3rd floor was swimsuits (in summertime), and camping gear, etc.

Swimsuits, shorts, bikini's, it was partly men, partly women, but the dressing rooms were MIXED!

In the dressing room area there were 8 or 10 dressing rooms with curtains, which usually didn't close very well. So, I'd usually wait until I saw girls or women who selected a few bikini's, and then I'd 'find' a pair of men's shorts which I "wanted to try".. .and I walked into the dressing room area, and very slowly walked by the closed curtain of the occupied dressing room, and it's all about the timing: but I've seen a bunch of topless girls and women, who were trying on different bikini's.

And 9 out of 10 times the curtains didn't close well, and it only needs a good crack on the side to have a GOOD look.... sometimes I have to walk back and forth a bit, as sometimes the girls/women had the bikini already on and were about to take it off... but I made sure I saw their goodies.
I saw a looooot of tits, small, big, different ages, underwear, thongs, and of course the girls and women in bikini.

Highlight of what I remember: two very pretty teenage girls who were giggling and stripped naked (eventhough store policies say you can only try on bikini bottoms with your own underwear underneath), and I had a good long peek/stare at their bodies, saw their tits and pussies (the blonde was was shaved, and the brunette was very hairy).

My peeping events at that store usually lasted 30-45 minutes, depending if there were women looking for bikini's. The time it failed, I noticed that one of the sales women made eye contact with me... I checked my watch, and noticed I'd been on that floor for 55 minutes straight, going back and forth and inside the dressing room area all the time: it was my queue to get the fuck out of that store.
When I was almost out, an undercover cop showed me his ID, and told me what I was doing, and he gave me a 1-year warning, not to come there again. So that kinda sucked, but oh well, I have the memories.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:55 PM

Thanked 119,844 Times in 3,019 Posts
Default dressing rooms

I've got many great memories of being with girls, girlfriends and wifes (different ones, different times...) seeing them in dressing rooms with curtains not fully closed. First one was in high school when I was 17 with a friend, not girlfriend (she went out only with older guys...), but she was beautiful. Watched in change in and out of endless clothes for maybe 20 minutes, the curtain open 4-5 inches...loved her simply cotton bikini panties and lace (see through bra), and lovely nipples. Had a huge hard on the whole time and it was endless jerk off memories for years. I really don't think she knew, but we didn't talk about it.

Wife number one was not at all modest, but also not an exhibitionist, and loved clothes. She was also careless about curtains (and also her skirt, but that's another story), and many times I saw guys staring at her as she was in her panties (with and without bra, depending), and I totally enjoyed their enjoyment, as she changed in and out of whatever as we watched her in her panties...and one time she tried on this very, very see through pair of white pants (she had on black panties), and came out to ask me what I thought (I of course loved them; she bought them), and her black panties, lace on legs and waist, absolutely visible under the thin white material...two guys visually ate the scene up....a turn on.

When I wasn't married I had a girlfriend who was somewhat of an exhibitionist (such as, in her panties and bra on a public beach; very short skirts and good panties views; transparent dresses). She and I went clothes shopping and she invited me into the changing room (with a door) as she tried on clothes...loved that, too.

And one more story: wife number two. We were in Paris and found an out of the way clothes store with great clothes at great prices. There was one sort of changing room in this tiny store, and maybe 6 or 8 women in the place, and mostly none of them, my wife included, bothered to wait for the changing room with a curtain that hardly clothes. I was sitting on a wooden box just watching the girls and women in bras and panties changing or in the case of two teen age very, very sexy girls just walk around in bras and bikini panties to look for clothes and try them on right near where I was sitting. Amazing I didn't cum in my pants even once...
Old 12-12-2017, 03:00 PM

Default dressing room view

Was recently shopping in a small store - actually wife was. They only had 2 dressing rooms near the back of the store which were actually only small cubicles with a curtain. there were two ladies there shopping together. nice looking blondes in their mid forties I would guess. nice bodies and you could tell they worked out quite a bit and had stayed in good shape. they were trying on a lot of different tops and dresses for various events they were going to during December. the crowded nature of the store made it such that one would slip her shirt off to change in the open with what was close to a sports bra - but one that was a little sexier than the typical. I was simply waiting around for my wife to get a room, try on a dress and then leave. These two ladies actually were sharing a dressing room. because it was so small, they would often not be able to fully close the curtain. with eh mirror in the dressing room, even when they thought they were out of direct view, you could see them in the mirror. nice views of then in their bras and the best was a great view of one of them changing from a skirt back in to her jeans with a tiny cream colored thong. Made it a lot easier to wait out the time with my wife.
Old 11-23-2019, 05:54 PM

Default Dark evenings season

Winter has come and with that the early dark afternoons. The other day i strolled by the usual clothes store again (see previous posts here). Perfect luck and timing on that day, the curtain gap is wide 7-10 cm leaving a perfect view into the fitting room. As I pass first time a well built girl is mid 20s is taking her shirt of to try on a dress. This dress has a deep cut and is made to be worn braless. As I enjoy the view she comfortably removes her bra revealing a perfect first pair of 80B breasts with fine pink nipples.

I walk around the store pretending to look at other clothes through the windows as she walks around inside checking how the dress fits and looks. Shortly after she returns behind the curtain and I stroll back to the place with the perfect view. Once again her beautiful breasts are greeting me as she takes the dress off her shoulder and is left standing wearing nothing but a small pair of white underwear <3

How else has been sneaking around stores recently?
Old 11-29-2019, 12:09 AM

Thanked 1,972 Times in 151 Posts

This is from a thread about my wife and the dares she’s done. It seems to fit here:

We were out for a days shopping in a well known large shopping centre in the North West of the UK. We went into a clothes shop and Emma was browsing the women’s clothing. I was trailing around after her, bored and wanting to go home! Anyway, I noticed the changing area they had in this shop was over to one side and was just on the shop floor. It wasn’t a separate section at the back like most shops. And rather than proper wooden or metal cubicles with doors, each “cubicle” was just made up of thick and heavy curtain. My boredom immediately went away as the plan formed in my head.

I went over to Emma and told her it was dare time. I took her by the hand and led her to the swimwear section. I picked out around 4 or 5 bikinis and told her she was trying them on. I led her back to the changing area and pointed at the “cubicle” on the end. As it was on the end, it had a side curtain as well as a front curtain, with the two meeting at the corner. I told her that her dare was to go in and try on all the bikinis. Between each bikini, she had to strip naked, take her time getting the ties or clips right, plenty of bending over etc...but she wouldn’t have total privacy while doing this - because she had to “accidentally” leave a gap at the corner of the curtains of several inches. Enough for someone to easily be able to see into, but not enough to make it look really obvious.

At this point of her Dare career she was a pro at this and didn’t really hesitate. So she went in and dutifully left a gap in the curtains of about 12 inches at the corner. It was perfect as it meant she could be seen easily if you looked, but wasn’t too obvious if you were just passing and not paying too much attention.

So she starts stripping off and soon enough she’s topless, just down to her knickers. I’m just standing there pretending to be bored, playing the part of of a poor man being dragged around the shops against his will! I’m leaning on a clothes rail, pretending to browse my phone. But annoyingly, there’s no one really around to see Emma’s performance. She tries on the first bikini and is having a good look in the mirror at herself, pretending to decide if she likes it or not. Then another guy comes over with his wife or girlfriend and she goes into one of the cubicles to try some stuff on too. Like me, he looks bored and gets his phone out and starts browsing it. He’s stood quite near to me but hasn’t clocked Emma yet.

Meanwhile, Emma is taking the first bikini off. She unties the bikini top and lets her tits free. Then she bends over and starts fiddling with the next one, her boobs swinging down as she does. I can’t stand it that this guy isn’t watching, so I move closer to him and kind of nudge him. He looks up at me with a “WTF” sort of look on his face and I just nod my head over towards Emma. I whisper to him “Mate look at that woman there!”

He turns his head, puzzled. Then his mouth drops open and he whispers back “Fucking hell!” At this point, Emma is slipping the bottoms off. She’s now totally naked, bum, pussy and tits fully on show to both of us. She puts the next bikini on, taking her time. This guys eyes and mouth are still wide open in disbelief. I joke to him “Fuck I hope my wife doesn’t come back and find me here!” (Obviously pretending to be a random lucky recipient of this show, same as him). He smirks and carries on watching.

Anyway, this continues for a couple more bikinis. Both of us just stand there enjoying the view. Emma takes her time, stripping naked between each one. Bending over to get the next one ready, pointing her bum towards us so we can each see a full eyeful of her pussy and bumhole. Then all of a sudden this guy jumps up startled as his wife or girlfriend emerges from where she’s been getting changed. She says “come on” to him and starts walking away. The poor guy is obviously totally gutted that he can’t stay for any more and reluctantly has to follow on after her.

Emma finished off her trying on session. Apart from a woman walking past and doing a bit of a surprised double take, sadly no one else saw her. When she emerged from the cubicle, she smiled and asked if I enjoyed it. At that point she didn’t know who/how many people had seen her as she’d been playing her “unaware” role perfectly. And as always after a dare, when we got home later we fucked like a couple of dogs on heat!
Old 11-30-2019, 07:43 PM

Thanked 5,588 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWhoDares View Post
This is from a thread about my wife and the dares she’s done. It seems to fit here:

We were out for a days shopping in a well known large shopping centre in the North West of the UK. We went into a clothes shop and Emma was browsing the women’s clothing. I was trailing around after her, bored and wanting to go home! Anyway, I noticed the changing area they had in this shop was over to one side and was just on the shop floor. It wasn’t a separate section at the back like most shops. And rather than proper wooden or metal cubicles with doors, each “cubicle” was just made up of thick and heavy curtain. My boredom immediately went away as the plan formed in my head.
Hot story mate! Get any pics or vids while she was "on show"?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2019, 03:09 PM

Thanked 1,109 Times in 52 Posts

We have a nice little resale shop in town, their changing rooms are little cubicles with curtains for the doors. Basically theres a hallway with 4 changing stations on either side...

The curtains have little loops on the sides to where you can hook them shut, and when they're hooked, all is well and there are no issues... However, the loops aren't real obvious, so I lot of people just slide the curtains closed go about there business... which always leaves gap and a good view inside from certain angles in the hallway.

I have, on many occasions, seen the half naked bodies of the people inside the stations as I walked past, all because they didn't hook the loop. Because of that, I always remember to close hook the curtains when I'm in there.

One time, I got in there and slid the curtain closed, making sure I did hooked the loop. I tried on everything I wanted to try on and after I got dressed back into my own clothes I unhooked the loop but left the curtain closed and started gathering up my future purchases. After a few seconds, I looked in the mirror and seen a guy standing in the hallway, facing my station. At first it looked like he was playing on his phone, but I quickly realized he was filming me.

ha! too late buster, shows over, not that he would of seen it anyways (always hook the curtain!) After a few seconds, I guess he realized that there was not going to be anything good to see, and just like that he was gone...

I finished gathering up my future purchases, and peeked outside to see if the guy was still out there... he was! Only now he was standing at such and angle that allowed him to film inside a different stall.

I slid the curtain open and walked out. he quickly looked down, pretending to be playing on his phone. As I got closer, it was very clear he had a nice view from where he was standing. The lady behind the curtain was probably in her early 40s and she was stark-naked (something you don't usually see, because most people have their under garments on.) She was holding a one piece swim suit which explains the full nudity. She was slightly chubby and had big hanging (and slightly saggy) tits and big round light colored nipples. It looked like she had shaved her lower bits, but hadn't done so in a week or two (pretty stubbly). She had a landing strip on top of her love button, it was still pretty pronounced even through the stubble.

As I walked past him, he turned away from me. I looked down at his phone and he was indeed taking a video.

I quickly walked up and got in line to pay for my things. After a minute or so, they guy walked out with a younger gal that was probably in her early 20's (presumably his girlfriend), and they got in line behind me. After a few seconds, she said "oh, I guess we should wait for your mom, huh?" They stepped back out of line and waited for him mother.

As I got up to the register, the mom walks out and all three of them get back in line. The lady he was recording was his own mother.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to kathybates For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2019, 05:56 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

WOW I'm not sure how to take that, but it is arousing to say the least.

I'd love to know where it is so I can do some Christmas shopping LOL
Old 12-06-2019, 07:00 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

One of my favorite things to do with Mrs. HedoRocks is take her out clothes shopping. She knows what a voyeur I am, and love showing her off. I'm always having her try on the sexiest things I can find, and she has no problem with that. I purposely don't go into the dressing room with her, so she has to come out and model whatever she's trying on. That usually means something see through, or leaving nothing to the imagination. I love it when she comes out and there are other guys around waiting on their girls, they get a good show! Sometimes she'll say a top is either too small or large, or the wrong color, and she'll whip it off on her way back to the dressing room and toss it to me to get her another one. I also love it when she "accidentally on purpose" leave the door or curtain open just a bit, so anyone walking by could potentially see her changing.

I love that she likes to play along with my crazy fetishes.
Old 08-24-2021, 09:51 AM

Default Post-lockdown views?

Closed down stores, less people and more distance hasn't exactly been facilitating more of these experiences for me lately Has anyone of you experienced anything during lockdown or now with stores open again?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:

Tags
changing room, store changing, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s