Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-12-2017, 11:38 AM

Default britrob

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrob View Post
couldn't just be regular nude pictures either but ones which contain restraints... I bet she does turn red.

Does she at least find it in someway a turn on to have been exposed in this way?
Her hands WERE restrained in that photo, and she was wearing a narrow blindfold. She seems WAY humiliated to have been exposed like that, but let's just say we did have a LOT of crazy, wet, sloppy sex that night!!! So to answer your question, she might be in denial, but I think there's an inner wh*r* in there somewhere LOL
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JakeMills For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 04:27 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Sounds like you inadvertantly stumbled across a magic hot button for your wife!? Presumably the subject has been discussed a few times since. Does teasing her about maybe having another similar accident of her photos being seen or maybe even a live exposure bring about a similar reaction?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 05:49 AM

Thanked 3,631 Times in 264 Posts
Default wife

My friend Howard and I were outside one night and my wife was in the bedroom and the light came on in the bedroom,I said lets watch her so we stood by the window,off came her shirt and then off came her bra and then she put on a sweatshirt,we walked out front and never said anything till this day,,
Old 12-25-2017, 08:13 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Last night we had a small crowd stay after our Christmas Eve party. It was supposed to be an afternoon thing only, but the kids were doing well, so people were staying. Spouses started to leave, though, so it ended up being my wife, myself, my sister, her sister, two friends that are like family, and one other husband. The other husbands left, but I stayed because who wouldn't want to hang out with a bunch of women, right?

Anyway, the kids wanted to have a sleepover, and my wife and I said sure, then my sister said that she might as well stay, too. My wife's sister tried to have excuses to leave, but she decided to stay, too. The friends and the other husband also wanted to stay.

Looooong story short, it was a night of lots of women in underwear and borrowed shirts, no bras, lots of nipples poking out, bending over and seeing arealos down tops, etc.

We had people sleeping everwhere, women changing their tops in the morning in front of everyone but just turning their backs, so I saw some sideboobs.

In our huge room upstairs, my sister slept on the couch, and she, my wife, and I changed in front of each other, but we had done that before, so no big deal, but it was fun to stare and giggle again like we were kids, despite being in our early 40s.

I know my stories usually have more details, but that is all I have time to write. What a lovely night and morning it was, though, even though to my wife and other people there wasn't anything special about it.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:27 AM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

I worked at a fast food joint for a few months during college. All the other employees were in college as well and often cane to work from class. We all had to wear a collared shirt with the restaurants logo. My first day there I trained opening for lunch and the guy training me told me when the rest of the crew got in, I’d be i for a surprise. Right before we opened two girls and one guy came in the back door of the kitchen prep area. We introduced ourselves and as were making small talk the girls both took their shirts off and put on the uniform shirts. Neither was much to look at. One was quite tall but had HUGE boobs that were spilling out of her bra. The other was short and kind of squat but also has big boobs. This happened before nearly every shift. The reason they gave when it finally came up was that the bathrooms there were nasty and none of us wanted to clean them.
Old 12-27-2017, 12:41 PM

Default My experience

So I am in a winter drumline and often that involves changing clothes in weird places. Once when we had to get our uniforms fit it was me and two girls to try the fabric on. So I had to strip to my boxers while the one taller girl stripped to her panties and bra and the shorter girl stripped to her panties and cami. Needless to say I had a hard one the whole time because A I was wearing just my underwear in front of these girls and B the girls and I both had moments where they started sewing where we had to just stand in our undies. The other one that is most memorable to me was after shows often we change in a school so Im sure if there are security cameras the people watching them had a great time. I know for a fact a lot of girls in my section would change out of our spandex shirts and shorts often reveling either a sports bra or regular bra and then panties or thongs. The taller girl from earlier was one who always wore a thong and a regular bra. needless to say I changed by her often.
Old 12-27-2017, 01:08 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

I was a manager of a small field office trailer for a construction site. It was just me and a woman clerk, Cindy, we basically just kept track of time and materials for billing. Cindy was a pretty country girl from a family of 6 girls and she always wore dresses to work, casual shirt waist dresses, she said jeans were too hot in the poorly air conditioned trailer. The vents for the AC were in the floor and and Cindy had a habit of standing over the vents to cool off. The site of her standing over those vents, with her short skirts billowing up like Marilyn Monroe used to drive me crazy. I'd get an occasional panty glimpse and a boner as hard as glass. She told me once that being raised in a house of all girls meant she had little modesty, she said her dad used to say "put something on" about 10 times a day.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:13 PM

Thanked 1,159 Times in 41 Posts
Default Wife’s inadvertent upskirt

My wife P had an inadvertent upskirt in New Year’s Eve - it wasn’t just a flash, and was for a slightly extended period, which made it great!

We were at a friends home on New Year’s Eve. The group was mostly couples. P was wearing a casual dress - mid thigh or a little higher. Wasn’t a tight dress - somewhat like a summer dress. Our hosts have a toddler, and P was playing with him - he was standing on her feet, and she was sort raising her foot (with her heel remaining on the ground). It was fine when P was sitting on a couch. But later, P was sitting on the floor and playing the same way. Hence, she didn’t realize that her panties were on display. A couple of guys got a good look at P’s panties - I know coz I got the same view
Old 02-10-2018, 11:07 PM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default sisters weekend

My wife Lisa and her three sisters are having a girls weekend. They left Friday and will be back on Sunday. So the first lame thing that is turning me on is that Lisa is sharing a bed with the sister I've mentioned in various stories before. It's just fun to think of what if scenarios in my head.

The second thing that is turning me on is what my wife texted me this afternoon. The four of them went to a spa today. One of them had coupons or something so they ended up getting couples massages. So Lisa and my favorite sis in law went in together and the other two sisters went together. Lisa texted me when they were done teasing me that she and her sister were naked together getting massaged by two other cute women. She knew I would immediately start picturing that in head, and to be honest it hasn't really left my mind yet today.

I texted back for her to text me later tonight when she's in bed. I told her I'm going to be jerking off to the thought of her and her sister tonight.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:00 PM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default Gift

One Christmas one of my sister in laws received as a gift one of those massage seats that you place in a chair. When she first tried it out in front of everyone she got a funny look on her face. She then turned it off and said "well that's a different feeling." Turns out the seat part vibrated too so it was sending vibrations right to her bottom. She discretely told her sisters and sisters in laws and they all had a laugh about it but then they all took turns trying it out to see for themselves. None of them stayed on it longer than a minute or two and they all laughed as they sat there. But it was still hot knowing they were basically using a vibrator on themselves right in front of everyone else.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006