uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-10-2016, 08:11 AM

Default Three sightings outside the church

Sighting no. 1
I was at a christening and was standing with the vicar at the font, when a large female in jeans stood up and walked out of the church door. A moment later I saw her through the stain glass window to my left.
I could make out her blue jeans as she pushed them down and her big wide pale ass as she went into a squat, then saw her stand back up and pull her blue jeans back up over her ass before walking back into the church.
After the christening as I was going out of the church yard I could see a large wet patch on the ground between the war memorial and the church wall under the stain glass window.

Sighting No2.
I was at another christening at the same church, when through a small lancet window that over looked the toilet door, (the toilet was in a small building across the back yard of the church) I could see a female pulling hard on the door handle so I went out to say that there was someone in there.
As I turned the corner to go to the toilet building there was another female with her skirt up and her knickers around her knees squatting with her back to the wall about to pee, when she saw me she stood up dropping her skirt into place. Just then the toilet door opened and this female pushed both the one coming out off the toilet and the one pulling on the door handle out of her way and waddled into the toilet shutting the door.

Sighting No3 the best till last
I was sitting in my car outside the church one Sunday afternoon waiting for the vicar for another christening, ( did not have my set of church key's with me) It was also the day of a marathon which was going past the church and there were people standing around to watch it. When 3 or 4 females went into the church gate, so I got out of my car to see if I could help them, (to tell them that the church was still locked and that the vicar would be there soon)
The females were French and were looking for toilets, I told them where the nearest ones were and pointed them down the road to them and off they went, I returned to my car.
When I looked down the road I could see one of them squatting very low behind a foot tall wall with her back to me, I thought dam I missed that but no, when she stood back up she bent over to sort out her knickers and I got a great view of her nice round bum then she pulled up her knickers and jeans, that is when I saw a man sitting on his car bonnet looking with his mouth open as he had see the peeing from start to finish and from the front, the luck so in so.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 01:32 PM

Default A funny one.

I was wiring lights and power points in a garage one Saturday with my girlfriend. This garage had a big door at the front (which was closed) to the left side was a smaller door and the back wall had a big long window at about shoulder height, and backed onto a railway line.
As the day went on I had gone out the side door and around the back of the garage to a gap of about two feet wide between the garage and a wire boundary line with the railway, and peed on the wall below the window.
Later on my girlfriend also went to the same spot to pee. I could see her from her chest up as she lowered her jeans and knickers and squat down, when suddenly the first train I had see that day came past. My girlfriend jumped up and ran back in the side door holding her jeans up to cover her bum, she said she had only just started to pee and was not going out there again.
So I found a plastic bucket under the bench at the back of the garage and placed it in the middle of the floor, she then lowered her jeans and in a high squat continued with her pee, into the bucket. The noise of her pee hitting the plastic bucket was louder then the train that had past, she peed a long and hard piss, when she was done she pulled up her knicker (which had a small damp patch on them from jumping up and running back in) and then her jeans, she then emptied the bucket out of the side door into the grass.
She did pee one more time into the bucket, but that was no more then a dribble, I then peed into the bucket which I then emptied before we left the garage.
She did not think it funny that all the people on the train could have seen her peeing or her bum as she ran back in. I did.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 07:55 AM

Default At a castle

Some years ago me and my girlfriend were walking around on top of castle walls, looking out at the scenic views, and down into the castle grounds at all the now roofless buildings.
When I noticed a female walk away from a group and enter a building right below us, as I watch her she moved away from the doorway and with her back to us she dropped her trousers and knickers and went into a squat and had a piss, once she had stopped pissing she stood up and bend over to her handbag giving me a good clear view of her large bum, as she got a tissue and wiped herself, tossing the tissue into the corner of the building she pulled her things back up and walked out and back to her group.
We continued our walk around the walls and into the castle keep.
As we climbed the stairs up level to level we looked into all the rooms, we saw in one small room the 'guardrob' ( the castle toilet which was a shoot out through the wall into the river below) now with a iron grating over it to stop people falling into it. ( it would have had a wooden seat). We continued all the way to the top of the keep were we could see for miles.
After a short rest as we were about to go back down my girlfriend said that when we get to the bottom she must go to find the public loos. I said why waste time why not use the guardrob on the way down as there was no-one about.
So when we came to the little room with the guardrob my girlfriend jumped up onto the grating and with her back to the wall dropped her jeans and knickers to her knees, her pussy was at my face height, and squatted down and pissed like for ever down the grate, on standing back up she said that she did not have anything to wipe with so to be helpful I took out my handkerchief and to be more helpful parted her lips and gave her a good wipe, she pushed me away saying that is it, and pulled her knickers and jeans back up.
I said that I to needed a pee, but when I got my thing out it was pointing up and she offered to hold it down for me as I had helped her, this she did but it seemed like hours before I started to pee and then it would not go down the grate, with a step backwards we got most of my piss to go down, after a good shake ( a long shake and the use of my hanky to clean up).
We left the keep and the castle to walk along the river path under the guardrob outlet, looking up to see if any of our piss had made it to the out side and down the walls, but could not see any, it may have been because of the hot sun on the wall drying it up before we got to look.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 07:08 AM

Default In a lay-by

The other day I was driving along a straight country road, to my right there was a patch of grass and a loop of old road now used as a lay-by. In the lay-by was a trailer that a car would pull but no car. There was someone sitting on the triangular frame that the toe-bar is fitted to.
As I got closer I saw that the trailer was on a jack and one wheel was missing, but the person sitting on the frame at the front was a female and that she had her jeans pulled down to mid thigh and I could see a side view of her hip and a little bit of bum cheek, and through the triangular frame ( the best part) was her pee stream going straight down to the ground and glinting in the sun light.
As I had time to waste and there was a roundabout just up the road I went up to it and turned around, but the cars at the roundabout slowed me down. When I got back to the lay-by there was a car there with a man putting the wheel back on, with the female and another lady watching.
It looked like a mother and farther taking there daughter to university judging by the way the trailer and car was packed.

Is it me or are the females at university wearing very short shorts, I saw one that I thought she had not put her shorts on, so short they looked more like a belt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 07:52 AM

Default A near sighting

I was walking to a pub in Bracknell's student land at about 6 pm to have a meal and a pint, when I passed a taxi and a burger van parked on the side of a main road, as I passed the taxi driver was leaning on the vans counter taking to the female burger sale's person.
About 9 pm as I walked towards the corner from the pub onto the main road I could see right into the van but no-one was in it, as I turned the corner I saw movement in the bushes opposite the van counter and the female server came out doing up her trouser belt and got back behind her counter.
I can only think that she was in the bushes answering the call of nature.
The Following User Says Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2016, 11:52 AM

Default Funny places me and my girlfriend have peed.

During the summer holidays from our secondary schools a gang of 3 girls and 5 boys, used to hang out in a den we had built in a hollow on the side of a hill. The hollow was hidden by thick bushes on all sides with a small gape on the higher side to get down and into it.
We had pushed an old waste pipe out through the lower side bushes, for the lads to pee into, and a gallon paint can as a piss pot for the females.
My girlfriend never used the piss can but she did watch all us lads peeing into the pipe, I never saw any of the other girls use the piss can but one day when me and my girlfriend turned up, I was told to look into the can only to see it was about 1/4 full, I was told I had just misted the two girls peeing into it.
The only time my girlfriend had peed in the den was at the end of the holiday and she just dropped her jeans and knickers and with her back to me squatted low to the ground and peed, and quickly stand back up with her knickers and jeans back into place. So I did not even see her bum.

After a few years our gang was down to just my girlfriend and just 3 of us lads, and when we went to our den one summer it was all dug out and roads were being built, so the 4 of use just went and had a game of hide and seek. Me and my girlfriend went off to hide, we both climbed down into a new drainage inspection chamber. it was able 6ft round and about 8ft deep with a channel running through the middle.
After a time we still had not been found and we both needed a pee so I knelt and peed into the channel and watched it run out of the chamber at the lower end. My girlfriend was next she dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted over the channel with her back to me, I could only see her pee running along and out of the clamber, as soon as she was done up came her knickers and jeans. She said that we must move out of this chamber as she did not want the others to find us there with the piss marks in the channel, so we moved and got found soon after in our new hiding place.

As the summer holiday went on homes started to be built and so we started to hide in them. While me and my girlfriend were climbing around the brick work I stood inside one of the homes fireplaces and had a pee. Later we were higher up on a building when my girlfriend needed a pee and wanted to climb down and find somewhere. I saw that on one of the homes the chimney stack was still below roof level and that you could easy sit on it, so I got her to pee down it. Facing me she stood with her back to the chimney pot lowered her jeans and knickers and sat on it and peed, soon she was done she was standing back up with her knickers and jeans back in place, ( I still did not see any of her bits, and do not know how she is so quick that in one move she can stand and have her knickers and jeans up, and I have been with her both indoors using a toilet and out doors peeing in the open.)
Later we were telling the other two lads about her peeing and they went back with use both to see the chimney pot, and they both did something that was stinky down it with her watching.

That was the last summer holiday we were all together as the following year I had a full time job, and the other 2 lads and my girlfriend had all gone away to university. (I was the only one of us to have a job (for over 37 years) as the others even with university papers they could not get work )
Old 12-18-2016, 12:34 PM

Default A quick sighting

A few days ago I was driving my car on a dry afternoon, through a street we call the village, (it was a shopping center of a village outside our town but is now part of the town) It has a garage, a bank, post office, pub and a number of shops.
I had to turn left up a one-way road between the back wall of the garage and the side of the first shop, as I came closer to the turn I saw a number of students standing looking into the shop window, when a female left the pack and ran up the road I was going to turn into, when I turned the corner there she was trousers down in the side doorway of the shop pissing out onto the pavement, I got a quick glimpse of her shaved pussy as I pasted, I tried to watch her in my mirrors but had to watch all the parked cars ahead of me.

This reminded me of when my brother and I were waiting for our drinking friend one Sunday evening to meet us in a square of pubs, restaurants and shops, we were standing at the end of a small alleyway between a shop and a closed pub, ( it had had a fire a few weeks earlier) when two females in their twenty's or thirty's came walking over to the alley, one in a cream trouser suit, they past us and went about halfway down the alley, the one in the cream suit said to the other one,'I wish those two would bugger off I need to pee', I then watched them in the glass of the shop window but they just walked out the other end of the alley.
If I was by myself I would of moved away only to come back to see if she was peeing in the alley, or followed them to see there they would go to pee.
Old 12-31-2016, 11:10 AM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 265 Posts

I've never of written any experiences here before, but the stories in this thread made me want to share some experiences I had with an ex.
E. was a pretty sexual person, very attractive with small C to large B cup tits that she wasn't too shy about. She was generally willing to do almost anything sexual at least once.
At that time we spent a lot of time in the country looking after a small group of horses. There were no buildings on the piece of land we were on, so of course no washrooms either. E. wasn't bothered by peeing outdoors, having spent lot's of time in her life in these situations.
I got to witness her drop her pants and squat to pee quite often, and developed a huge fetish for it. There were a lot of times that we did a bit of drinking while we were out there, and that helped loosen our inhibitions, if there were any.
I got braver about asking to watch her pee, and she would often remove her pants completely and spread her knees so I could clearly watch her piss stream out of her gorgeous little shaved pussy.
After having a few experiences where I would watch her piss, she got into seeing me piss while I watched her. I got a bit braver and eventually got to the point of standing in front of her, facing her, and pissing between her legs and we would let our piss streams cross each other, kind of like a sword fight with our piss streams!
We did eventually bring some play back into our home as well. I can continue with those experiences if anyone is interested.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2017, 05:41 PM

I would love to hear more!!
Old 01-02-2017, 09:50 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

When I was in St Martin last year, I was looking for a non-commercial semi-secluded beach where I could just relax with my GF away from the crowd. One of the natives recommended Happy Bay; which is a bit of a hike to get to.

We made the hike, took an apparently wrong turn on of the trails and ended up getting to the beach the "back way." Around the corner leading to the actual beach I caught a glimpse of an unusual sight. A completely naked woman was squatting right in the middle of the trail, taking a piss. She had a full body tan and was completely shaven, and as she wizzed right there in the open she seemed remarkably comfortable with the situation. My GF was too busy admiring the beach to notice the naked peeing woman right down the trail.

When we got to the beach it was evident this was not a nude beach. So why was this woman completely naked? And why didn't she go hide behind a tree or a bush to pee?
I'll never know. But the perv in me thinks she might have just finished having sex in the wooded area behind the beach. And in her horny state she was wizzing it out exhibitionistically. Who knows?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida