photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-30-2011, 12:46 PM

Smile Way to expose my wife...

She wears a miniskirt with no pantie and we go out in a small bar and sitting near the pool table and take beer . Guys who plays pool game always look at miniskirt and suddenly ask us for play a game against the winner...She always say NO...and after some request from guys, then she goes and play. There`s always some shots to play with a bend position and showing ass and pussy... Guys are always crazy about ....
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jc the greatest For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2011, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesass View Post
Polaroids I found became an easy way to show off the wife. I've taken the car in for an oil change and then left a pile of polaroids in the console or glovebox. It seems to have worked because they had been replaced but definitely after being looked thru. I've left a polaroid or two above the visor... left them out on end table when taking buddies to my bedroom looking at my gun collection. I also had photos that were cut down to fit in my wallet and pulled them out of the holder so they fall on floor in front of friends. Still a rush!
Yeah thats one of the sad parts about most pics only being digital now. There isn't as much chance to "accidentally" show a naughty pic to someone. You just have to come right out and do it which could result in a really awkward situation.

Speaking of which, I've never actually done this, but I always thought it would be fun to anonymously mail nude pics (w/o face) to people I knew. The only reason I've never actually done it, is I'd want to be able to see the look on their face when they got them.

Maybe if I plan ahead someday I can mail pics to a friend coinciding with me maybe staying at their house or something like that. It would be risky, but it would be a lot of fun too. I might even be able to get into a discussion with them trying to decide who it was in the pix! That is assuming they shared the fact that they came in the mail....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ginas1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 05:07 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginas1989 View Post
Yeah thats one of the sad parts about most pics only being digital now. There isn't as much chance to "accidentally" show a naughty pic to someone. You just have to come right out and do it which could result in a really awkward situation.

Speaking of which, I've never actually done this, but I always thought it would be fun to anonymously mail nude pics (w/o face) to people I knew. The only reason I've never actually done it, is I'd want to be able to see the look on their face when they got them.

Maybe if I plan ahead someday I can mail pics to a friend coinciding with me maybe staying at their house or something like that. It would be risky, but it would be a lot of fun too. I might even be able to get into a discussion with them trying to decide who it was in the pix! That is assuming they shared the fact that they came in the mail....

having pics of your girlfreind or wife on your cell phone is easy and risky. i usally do.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stonedoregonian For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 01:07 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Why is that risky?
Dont lose your phone, or borrow it.
Then its not risky.
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 11:04 PM

Thanked 9,444 Times in 313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franglais View Post
This has progressed a bit now.

Fran has done a few more cam shows, all without hiding her face, and has gotten more comfortable with it. Comfortable enough to agree to do a blind-camshow with just one person (ie one where she transmits but the other person doesn't, so she can't see who it is).

What she doesn't know is that I have arranged for that person to be her tenant.

I can't wait for Friday night

Get pix.. !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 03:50 PM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 122 Posts

I've been thinking about copying pics of my wife, and leaving them in restrooms for people to find.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pbuckhunt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 12:14 AM

Quote:
This has progressed a bit now.

Fran has done a few more cam shows, all without hiding her face, and has gotten more comfortable with it. Comfortable enough to agree to do a blind-camshow with just one person (ie one where she transmits but the other person doesn't, so she can't see who it is).

What she doesn't know is that I have arranged for that person to be her tenant.

I can't wait for Friday night
Beyond merely sexy! Although I suspect a negative, what are the chances of letting us know when and where the next showing would be streamed?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jonny36922 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 03:01 PM

Thanked 3,906 Times in 216 Posts
Default Exposing wife

This spring my wife went away for the night with her mother and sister. I went through her closet and cut the lining out of almost all of her bathing suits and dresses. She doesn't wear bras with many of her sun dresses because this lining has always done the trick. This was a fantastic idea by me (If I do say so myself). She never even noticed. Since then, her nipples have been seen by, pretty much everyone. She hasn't caught on as of yet.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:51 PM

Default DIY !

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyman View Post
My wife does something I think is pretty hot. She goes about once a month to this fancy spa. Occasionally she gets a massage. She just recently told me that when she gets her massage she's topless and wearing only panties. No towel. Not just when she's on her stomach but when she's on her back as well. Her masseur is male and one of the owners. Linda thinks this is normal and it's just like when the doctor sees her.

It turns me on when I imagine her laying topless and oiled up with this guy.
One of our favorite things to do is for me to give my wife a massage (role playing) and she starts out with just a towel over her and me in a skimpy pair of shorts...I massage her back with baby oil and work my way down to her ass and add more oil and run my fingers up the inside of her legs to her pussy...after finger fucking her and her squeezing my by then hard on through my shorts I have her turn over where I apply more oil to her tits and she takes me deep into her mouth and throat and we 69...by this time we are both oiled up and are ready to fuck. When we have reached the point of no return I cum in her mouth and on her face and kiss so we taste each other's juices and lay there until we have enough strength to take a shower. Why not Do It Yourselves !
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBare For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
LOL, yeh I know sorry naakstel. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures - I'll ask the guy if he recorded any of it.

We're going to set it up again soon, but this time he will switch on his cam at the end so she can see who it is. Should be interesting.
So what happened with this in the end?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny36922 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016