uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-10-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Icecube View Post
In the 80s and 90s there have been a lot of braless girls with big armhole-shirts. I love it.
Do you have any story about that?
this happen about 5 yrs ago but it still counts:P I was at a friends house and she was wearing a overly large football jersey and no bra. I sat next to her for the whole movie while taking turns looking at the tv and her breast that was hanging out. Upon reflection I do believe it was intentional...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to egor102 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 10:07 AM

Default Armhole

Glad you mentioned armhole shirts, it reminded me of another story. I was at a music festival where you camp out for several days. During the days they'd also have seminars of various topics. My dad and I (was 15 at the time) went to one of the seminars. I sat on the seat to the left of the middle walkway. About 2 rows up, sitting to the right of the walkway sits this girl. She was my age, and was wearing a black t-shirt with huge armhole... I mean, the entire sides of her shirt were just gone. It was ripped down to the bottom. Needless to say, when she sat down, my dad and I got quite a show for the next hour! Her left tit was visible all the way to her nipple, although that somehow managed to stay covered up. The entire side of her boob was hanging out for the entire hour. Even the bottom was exposed, and you could see how perky her tits were as the bottom had a really sexy curve to it.

So, at the end of the seminar, (I still have no idea what it was about or what was said lol) everyone was given the opportunity to sign up for... something (can't remember what I was signing up for ^.~). I saw her head that way and I got right behind her trying to get a better view. I stood behind her and a little to her left. When she got to the table, she bent at the waist to sign the form... and it was a sizeable form (thank god!). So I looked at my dad and laughed and he was staring too. While she was bent over for at least a good minute maybe two, her shirt just hung off her frame, you could actually see both of her perky tits just hanging there for all to see. I just wanted to reach out and cup her soft tits while they jiggled gentle as she scribbled her information out.

I'm pretty certain that this was actually not intentional as I saw her come out of her tent about 15 minutes later... this time her mom was with her and she was wearing a regular t-shirt underneath. Probably for the best as I would've followed her around all day otherwise lmao.

Last edited by psychoboy; 01-11-2009 at 10:18 AM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to psychoboy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 10:17 AM

Default Enjoying the View?

Last time, I told a story about what I believe was accidental... this one was not, but still a good story.

I worked at an office and helped people out at their desks. I met a girl that I used to work with previously at another job. We caught up by going to lunch one day. In talking more with her, I learned she was unhappy in her marriage and planned to leave her husband. She started having an affair with another guy at work, but at the same time seemed interested in me. She was very cute and intelligent as well, but I didn't pursue it because it was way too much drama, and I'd never be involved with a married woman. Anyway...

One day I was helping her at her desk. She was wearing a modest shirt, not terribly low cut, but her shoulders were relaxed and the shirt was gaping enough to see inside easily. Of course I looked. She was wearing a bra (she had nice perky A-cups). It appeared the bra was very close to her nipple, and the cup of the bra was getting a little slack during our conversation. I was hoping I'd get a peak.

She shifted in her seat, and I was staring intently when I saw her head turn to look at me. I tried to look back at her computer screen, but knew I was waaaay too late. I knew I was busted and felt myself blushing badly. She traced my line of sight and looked down to her chest. Then she calmly looked into my eyes and asked, "Enjoying the view? Do you like what you see?" I didn't know what to say, other than "Yeah" (lame, I know). She turned to look at the screen again and kept adjusting herself to expose more of her breasts. The bra gaped open a little more, but I never got to see her nipples... bummer I know. I got called away and it was busy so that ended it. But it was still quite the thrill, especially getting caught!

Last edited by psychoboy; 01-11-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:35 PM

Default More please

Like it here. Please more stories from festivals, fleemarkets, shoeshops ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2009, 05:21 PM

Thanked 2,830 Times in 160 Posts

Just had a great one tonight. I was on late duty at work and had to check in at our spa facility. It was about 8 pm. There was a girl on the front desk - we'll call her Emma, as that is her name - and I asked her how things were going. We have a nice relationship. She is early 20s, but looks and acts a bit older - a little plump and with small tits, but a very enticing smile, dark hair and very sexy eyes. There was no-one else around, so I stopped for a chat, as you do. The spa girls wear a uniform which is quite sexless, a bit like baggy pyjamas, but the neckline is kind of crossed over the chest and opens quite deep. She was sitting in her chair, leaning forward a little, while I was standing at the counter in front of her, looking down. I could see the centre of her bra and the swelling of the insides of her petite boobs, and then all the way down her tummy. The bra was one of those with just a single string connecting the two halves, so there was plenty of skin on show. I don't know if she saw me peeping down it (I was quite discreet), but she made no effort to move or hide anything, and she must have been aware she was showing quite a bit. I stupidly asked her how many guests we had seen that day (trying to make conversation and keep the peep-show going) and she moved to go to the computer and log in, so she could tell me the figures. The gap closed and I could see no more, and then another girl came along and the fun was over. However, she gave me a lovely smile as I left, and later called me on the radio (I was site manager for the evening) over something that could easily have waited until morning. I wonder if this may be leading somewhere? I hope so!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Richard53 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2009, 05:22 PM

That's 100% true, by the way - it happened about 3 hours ago.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard53 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2009, 06:54 PM

love to know the result....
The Following User Says Thank You to ronho For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2009, 11:03 AM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts
Default Glastonbury festival (the mecca for NIP)

Long time member (or should i say lurker). I am no authour and i can't spell but this is my first post is here, so bare with me a bit.

Glastonbury is Englands most famous open air music festival and many would argue the best. As a long time festival go-er I can confirm it is the best for NIP, down blouse, upskirt and in gerneral accidental and voluntary nudity. I have two memories to relate.

No1. At Glastonbury you queue for eveything. My Girlfriend of the time was queuing for the toilet and I was laid on the grass in the sun waiting for her. We were still in the camping area and I noticed a rather hyper young girl (17-18ish) jumping around with her mates in the queue for the water tap. She had brown hair, shoulder length and was wearing a dark red t-shirt (with the arms cut away to about half way down the shirt itself) no bra, a knee length flared brown skirt, doc martin boots and some multi coloured mid thigh socks/stockings. She had the typical "festival" look and was obviously in the typical festival spirit.
She and her two mates were gigglng like school children and pushing each other in and out of the queue. When I noticed her gaping arm holes I thought I could be in for a bit of boobage with any look. After a quick check to see where the girlfriend was (she was well down the queue) I settled back to watch the show. As the girls were sort of play fighting pulling and tugging each others clothes. I got to see just a bit, then a bit more, and then a bit more. One of them finally knocked her off balance and she ended up flat on her face. She laid on her front laughing for a few moments and then began to get up. She put her arms forward (like a press up position) and lifted up bringing her knees up at the same time so she was on all fours. My god the view was awesome. Her shirt dropped forward and hung beneath were one fantastic set of breasts. My guess would be a B-C cup, perfectly formed with little pink nipples. From the angle i was at and because her shirt was so wide at the arms I could see both of them (althought the right one was nearest). However because she was laughing so hard she could not get up. She just stayed there, breasts swinging freely in the wind and laughing like a hyena, everyone near by was watching her. She must have stayed in that position for at least 10-15 seconds which is a long time to be exposed. Eventually her mates got her up and i thought the show was over, but I was wrong.
Most people in the queue were filling up bottles of water for drinking, but I noticed the girls were carrying small towels. What were they for? When they got to the tap, to my delight they begin a flannel wash (a flannel is a hand sized towel). A wet flannel and a bit of soap, flannel on face, a quick rub and a dry off with the towel. The same happened with the neck, chest and back and all under cover of their shirts, but our hero girl obviously let slip some boobage again, she could not help it with that shirt. It was fantastic watching these girls help each other to wash and dry off. What happened next took me completly by suprise. Our hero girl took her flannel in her right hand, towel in her left hand and stood facing her mates (which ment she was also facing me). Without warning she stood with her legs slightly apart and put her right hand up her skirt to wash her pussy. She rubbed her pussy 3-4 times back and forth all the time grinning at her mates, who were by this time laughing insanley again. As she moved in with her left hand to dry off she lifted the skirt with her right hand. OMG I could see pussy. The horny little minx was commando. Her unmistakable trimmed straight black landing strip was on view. I know the flash was intended for her mates but I did not care. It was very quick and by the time I had realised i could see pussy it was covered again by the towel hand which was by now rubbing her pussy dry. As she took the towel hand away she gave another quick flash as she lifted the towel above her head. Whilst waving it like a flag she announced in a load voice "nice clean fanny" (fanny is english slang for pussy not bum), which created a big cheer from the queue. The girls then all left together laughing as they went.

I was left laid on the grass with a big smile on my face and a lump in my trousers. When the girlfriend returned she asked what the cheers was for....."umm some idiot trying to juggle water bottles, he dropped one on his head and this lot cheered" i said pointing to the queue. Well it was the best i could think of on the spot...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlkönig View Post
crossing my fingers for you....get that babe
But I'm a happily married man!

Yeah, will do
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard53 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2009, 03:36 PM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts
Default Glastonbury festival (the mecca for NIP) part2

Part two festival story will be in the "Your own GF/Wife ENF" (as its not really a downblouse story) in a few minutes.
It may also have to be split because its quite long.
The Following User Says Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s