uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2015, 07:15 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Well nothing exciting occurred on our vacation. Perfect prim sweet little wife.

Sunday my wild wife showed back up.

I arrived home Friday night to my wife telling me the family will go to our country house for the weekend and the kids will stay with my brothers family to get the last of summer vacation visits complete. Vehicle was packed and all I had to do was change and get on the road.

As we woke saturday a.m. my wife was eager to drop the kids at my brothers house and have a relaxing weekend before she starts work again till next summer. We arrive at my brothers have a lot of small talk and head back to the house.

We did absolutely nothing all day except have a few beverages and a movie so very relaxing. Then my wife makes a suggestion to go take the camper, generator and camping supplies to our private pond on the family farm. I say pond but is about nine acres of pond custom built. She the says that she will lay out topless all day relaxing. Well it took me five minutes to load everything and hook up the camper waiting for my wife.

We arrive and set the camper. Set up the generator start the air in the camper cause its ball sweaty hot. We have a floating 12X12 deck with a small troll motor attached so we load the cooler and spend the evening floating watching the sun go down. This is when my wife said I think I will do my tanning nude tomorrow on this deck. I said sounds great but I want control of the clothes. I just said that for conversation. She said no problem. I can motor from sun to shade if I get hot.

Now the plan was set. My wife would spend the day on the water relaxing reading nude. I will spend sunday sitting in the shade smoking fishing and reading.

Sunday morning I moved my wife's heavy ass lounger to the deck. Took the charger off the trolling motor battery. Placed my chair in the current shade opened a beverage lit a CIG and relaxing commenced.

Not long my wife stepped out. She was wearing a ridiculously large hat, sunglasses, red and orange bikini bottoms and sandals carrying her laying out bag with oils sunscreen book etc....

She had sunscreened up prior to stepping out as her tits were shiney and nipples standing at attention. I said nice. She smiled walked to the deck and requested me to shove her off.

She motored over to about twenty feet in front of me anchored. Situated her things set the launger back to 45 degrees sat down opened her book and commenced with relaxing.

It was a wonderful site looking at my topless wife reading and enjoying a beverage. After some time my phone sounds off to a received text. It was my brother. His exact text. "Hey I'm at your house where are you guys". My wife anchored just in front of me ask who text. I said my brother. He is at the house looking for us. She smiled and said no doubt trying to catch me naked again. I said probably he really enjoyed the last visual. Again my wife said "you really think he wants to catch me naked again". I said from his previous reactions absolutely. Again my wife said "you think you should let him". I responded with I have no problem with him seeing you naked again but that's up to you. She smiled and said I quote "I guess i do not care but he can not know that I know he is coming". I said he may be just stopping by the house also. So I text "we are camping at the pond relaxing". He sent back "I can bring a boat if you want to fish". I relayed that he asking if I want to fish. I did not mention the boat. She said respond how I want that she will motor to the other side so we can not see so well. I sent back "not sure (my wife's name) is in a state of undress and not sure she wants company". He responded " I'm headed to get the boat see you in twenty". Before I could respond he sent "if that's OK with you". I just sent "your funeral if she gets mad at disturbing her relaxing". He responded "see you in twenty"

So I told my wife my brother is on the way and will be here in less than twenty minutes. She motored to the side and asked for a cooler refill. I took the cooler reiced reloaded and took back. I also took another chance and stretched the truth to her. I said I will need your bottoms also. She looked shocked and said why. I said I told my brother you are naked if he comes and you are not he will know yiy are part of the setup. She removed her bottoms threw them at me. I loaded the cooler. As she motored off she said I will just stay on the opposite side so you two will not get to see much. She did just that and she was correct. Where she anchored one could definitely tell there was a nude woman on the deck but not much else.

Not long my brother came over the hill pulled past the camper and backed the boat into the water. He parked tied the boat up and walked over to where I was sitting. On the way to me my phone rang. It was my wife. First words in the form of a question, "a boat". I said no idea. She said tell him I'm naked and no boat fishing only from this side. I relayed her message. My brother said can I talk to her. I said sure holding out the phone. He turned walked toward the camper but turned walking down the levee. She kept asking where he was going I kept saying I don't know then she kept saying no fishing around her. I said fine but he's not over here. He soon piped up on the levee about forty feet from my wife. She throws the book on her lap and covers her tits. My brother said he just came over to say hello and really nice SEEING you again. He promised to not fish on her side from the boat and he came back to where I was laughing.

We had some shouting teasing like when my wife got up to jump in and climb the ladder back. We shouted that we could really see more than we could.

I will finish tomorrow.
Old 08-11-2015, 12:20 PM

I believe I left off with my brother and I doing a small amount of teasing and shouting comments across to my naked wife.

Our conversation while sitting in the shade and supposedly fishing centered around why I do not get jealous or mind that he is seeing my wife naked. Other than that we just had casual conversation.

During our conversation he asked why my wife was not as casual with being naked. I said she is just uncomfortable and just trying to get her courage up. He asked if we were trying to be nudist. I said no that she really likes being in the sun naked and we were supposed to be alone and she did not know he was going to come out to fish today. So I decided to push things. I said I better go get gas for the generator. He said will my wife let me. We laughed and I said I doubt she will come over and stop me with him here and she has absolutely no clothing. So I called her.

She answered in a jovial tone. She asked were we having a good time with the comments about her naked body. I turned and asked my brother and we both answered yes. We all laughed. I told her I had to run to the house get gas and would be right back. She said OK but tell my brother no fishing on her side. I told my brother what she said he agreed and I left.

As I was driving across the farm my phone rings. My wife said "your brother is getting in the boat . I said did you think he would sit there forever. I asked if she wanted me to come back. She said "no but to hurry back in case he comes to her side of the water".

I drive to our house and load additional gas I did not need and grabbed my binoculars. I drove back but stopped quietly on the farm road leading to the pond. I got out and walked down a tree line leading to behind our camper. I looked out and saw that my brother did in fact take the boat to the deck. He was sitting on the side of the deck with his legs still in the boat. My wife had her book across her lap and both arms across her chest covering her tits. I stood watching for several minutes. They just seemed to be talking casually. I waited a few additional minutes then called. I see her reach across for the phone and answer.

I said I have the gas. How was she doing. She says "I am fine but your brother decided to come over by boat for a visit and talk to your naked wife". I hear my brother shout at the phone "almost naked". She laughs and said "naked but trying to cover, when are you coming back". I said I'm back watching you now. She said "really". I said yes and you look uncomfortable. She said yes I'm naked and your brother is sitting on the deck beside me. I said do you want me to drive down. She paused and said I guess not its OK. I said well act like I am going to go check on the kids then come back. She responded with "OK I will be fine, I will make your brother go back to his side till you get back".

Now I saw the following but could not hear the conversations. The dialog comes from my wife and brother but mainly my wife's recollection Sunday night.

After placing her phone back in her bag she placed her arms back over her tits. She said she told my brother I was going to go check on the kids then return so he better get back to his side of the water. He asked why she was so shy when he has seen her completely naked a couple of months ago laying out at our house. She said that was an accident and no ones fault. My brother said well this was not intended either. She said she was OK from the other side of the pond but now he is right here. He said I saw you from up close last time and I can see part of your nipple now so no different. She said he had a response to everything she said so she decided to go ahead a let him see her topless.

I have now moved to the trees just behind the camper and sat on the ground watching. I could zoom in and get a really close view of all. I see them talking then see my wife uncross her arms and reach back over her head and grasp the top of the lounger. This had the best effect on her tits. Lifted and pointed straight out. She later told me she thought the nervous butterflies in her stomach were going to elpode out. Also she said she had the top of the chair gripped so hard that she thought she would break it.

When she completed exposing her tits she said she looked at my brother and asked are you happy now. He responded absolutely and that they are as beautiful as he remembered from last time. She asked if he would get in trouble if his wife drove up sitting on the deck with her naked. He said probably but she was taking the kids to the movie so not a chance. She said he commented on her tits several times and they talked about how he wished his wife had her confidence. My wife said that this was not confidence when someone happens on a nude lady with no clothing around. She said believe me if I had my suit I would have it on. She said he got up tied the boat to the deck and sat on the bench seat at her feet. She is now moving her arms around casually but making no effort to cover her tits.

When my brother sat down I see her adjust the book and cross her ankles. She accused him of trying to look between her legs. He told her guilty as charged and he was just trying to refreash his mental picture from before. My wife said she was starting to get comfortable teasing him. She was saying things like you don't need to see more or you will start comparing her to his wife. He said he loved his wife but would never pass up a chance to see another naked woman even if its his brothers wife.

Well after some teasing and my brother trying to get her to put the book away my wife said this. "Its not fair that you are seeing me naked again and wanting me to remove what cover I have and you are fully clothed". She said he turned red and started stuttering which tickeled her. She then said if you want me to remove the book you have to do what we made her do at the house. He asked what. She said get naked and do two slow turns then get on the bench and jump in. His response was "then I get to see you". She said you have already seen me so sure. He said "I want to see every detail". She said you have seen me about as naked as on could get last time so she said "sure".

Now I hear nothing. I see my wife grab the back of the chair making her boobs look fantastic. I zoom in and her nipples were hard as diamonds. Then I see my brother throw his sandals and shirt in the boat. He stands up removes his shorts to his underwear. I'm thinking what's this my wife is making him do. She told me it was some payback from last time. He then stands for a second at my wife's feet with thumbs in waistband and strips.

My wife said when he got to his underwear he said quote "if I do this you promise I see a detail of everything" "you won't chicken out". She laughed and said I'm naked already so I can not really back out. He immediately strip naked. He is standing at the foot of the lounger with a hard on. My wife then has him do two slow turns. When he completed she made him do it again with his arms outstretched. He then stepped up on the bench and jumped in. He swam around to the ladder and stood naked beside the lounger and told my wife "her turn". She said since he was standing so close she stood up and when she moved past him she brushed her nipples across his back. She said he then said wait that's not fair. She said "OK, my turn". She did two very slow turns with arms outstretched stepped on the bench and jumped in. She then swam around and got back on the deck.

She sat on her lounger and my brother sat on the end. My wife said "well that was fun". My brother then said yes it was but now its your turn. She said she did. He said no he did what he was asked and she just copied him. She was supposed to be fully exposed on his request. She said she was. He asked if she was chickening out. She said no but did not understand. He explained that he wanted to see detail. That is up close and personal.

She told me that at that time she thought he wanted her to come do the turns closer in front of him. Since he has seen her anyway she said she just stood up and walked to the end of the lounger. Stood just off the lounger and did two slow turns. His face was probably a little over a foot away from my wife's tits when she finished. She said close enough. He said nice but he wants detail. So she moved closer and repeated. Now her tits are about three inches from his face and she said she was looking down at him and said close enough. He said now you are close enough. He requested that she face the other way, spread her feet and bend over. My wife said she almost fainted. She said no that wasnt the deal. He said he has seen detail of her tits and nipples but nothing between her legs. My wife said she was so scared she couldn't move. Fully naked standing three inches in front of my brother. She countered that she is close enough for detail and turned again. He said if you want to chicken out its OK.

She said that she then decided to just turn around bend over and show him her pussy. She asked him "OK how long if I do this do I need to show you". He said "one minute". Now my wife is a little naive. He would have been happy with five seconds but I'm sure he started high. My naive wife said no. So she was proud when telling this to me she got him to thirty five seconds.

I'm sure my brother was about to pop for thirty five seconds. My wife justified it with it took longer to turn and all. I didn't say anything. I just thought lucky bastard. My brother said he would count. My wife said no she would. He said no she would count too fast. They agreed to my wife setting the timer on her phone.

Once she got the phone and timer set she got in place and turned her back to the lounger. My brother then had her move back to her last position.

Picture this. My naked brother sitting on the end of the lounger legs extended boner sitting straight up. From my position watching my wife back up to the end of the lounger and spread her legs I thought she was about to have sex with my brother.

She said she felt very awkward but asked"close enough". He said yes you may start the clock when you bend over. She bent completely over straight legs from the hip. When my brother leaned forward she said he was within an inch of touching her. She said he stared and even blew on her pussy. He asked if he could touch her. She said look only. He said not fair. You rubbed across my back. She said fine but tell no one including my husband. I see my brother raise his hand and touch my wife. She said he took his finger and ran it all the way from back to front in her slit. She said they still had time so she asked if that was enough. He said you can sit on my lap till the timer goes off.

She told me she was so exposed that she wanted to jump in the water but decided sitting was less exposing than bent over. She said before he could change his mind she reached between her legs. Grabbed My brothers dick moved it forward and sat her bare pussy down. She said she sat on the hilt of his dick so his dick was straight between her lips. Now my sly brother got one on her before the timer went off. He told my wife " OK if I adjust". My wife said she thought he was going to scoot his butt on the recliner. She said "go ahead". She said she almost stood up when my brother reached around her hip and took his fingers under his dick and wiggled his dick into her slit and held it there till the timer went off.

My wife stood up walked to the head of the recliner. Sat cross legged and told my brother that was not adjusting. That was tricking her into touching her. He said no he was truely adjusting because his dick was straight. She said OK what about the fingers laying on my pussy lips. She said he just smiled and said sorry but you did touch my dick first. She said I had to or I couldn't sit. He told her well we are even.

After they sat down I decided to head down so I went to my truck and parked by the camper. When I got out I see my naked wife on the lounger and my naked brother sitting on the bench. I shout across "what's going on over there". My brother replies. To gain access to the deck you have to be naked. Before he finished the sentence I was already naked swimming to them.

We actually had a pleasant naked afternoon. They brought me up to speed on most of what went on but leaving off the end. My wife told me that later.

We spent a pleasant drinking naked afternoon. Nothing but the casual snide naked comment here and there until just before we left.

Late for a meeting. Promise to finish this afternoon. Very quick event.
Old 08-11-2015, 03:00 PM

OK. Here's the wrapup. We were all on the deck drinking smoking laughing naked. I forget what was being discussed but my brother mentioned he's never been out naked anywhere but wasn't scared to get naked upon request. This was directed at my wife. She then replied she is not scared but you don't know how others will react so that's why she still gets nervous. They got into a back and fort over who was chicken and who wasn't.

It finally got to my brother saying she was scared to bend over and show her pussy. She said she wasn't scared just not sure with her husband not around. He said BS, I DARE YOU TO DO IT NOW. I started laughing. I said what else can we see. She had been sitting in all different positions all afternoon and my brother would always position himself so he could look at her pussy. He said laid out on the lounger with a foot on the deck off each side. Then she can open her pussy so we can see all. She said I'm not scared that's just too much. My brother said see you are chicken. She looked at me and said I'm not chicken. I said prove it. She said I have nothing for him to do in return. She said I've seen all his dick you can see. I looked at them both and said I don't care either way. My brother said that's ok, I've seen everything throughout the day anyway. She took a sip and said fine but that he had to do a dare whenever she wanted in the future. He agreed but said it could not be anything to get him in trouble. My wife said no conditions. So he got up from the bench and sat on the end of the lounger and said I agree. They did the idle back and forth on his agreement till done.

At the time of this my wife was sitting on the deck with her legs over the side in the water. So she stood up and told my brother to move. He said you have plenty of room and he wanted to see up close. So my wife looked at me. I said me too and sat next to my brother.

She sat sideways on the chair and pointed her finger at both of us saying no touching. My brother said I promise. I said no promises smiling.

She then lifted her left leg across the lounger placing that foot on the deck. She looked up and said there you go. We both said not good enough. She then scooted her butt down the lounger till her left knee touched my brother and her right knee was touching me.

My brother and I both had a clear and unobstructed view of every detail. She then laid back against the recliner. Now the view was better than an obgyn. I desperately wanted to lick her right there. She then took her right hand and slid it down her pussy. I almost came right there. She then startled us while her hand was covering her pussy she said in a raised voice, "HEY". We both looked at her. She said seen enough close up now. We both shook our heads no. She smiled and said ok. She ran her hand back up to her belly leaving us a nice view then slid her hand slowly down and inserted her middle finger. Then her hand went slowly back to her belly. She did not move for several seconds till I looked at her and she smiled saying that's it. Get your last looks. We did and she scouted back up the recliner and closed her legs.

Now I was done. I wanted to have sex right then. But before I could request my wife looked at my brother and said flatly. "I DARE YOU TO MASTERBATE TO ORGASM". He looked at her and I think said seriously?

She said you are already hard and leaking. Shouldn't take you long I almost laughed out loud. He asked if he could at least have a view. My wife moved her left foot to her right knee giving him a peek and said ok get started.

I felt sorry for him at first. You could tell he was embarrassed. However he did proceed to whacking for several minutes till he sent his orgasm over the side into the water.

That's when I called both of them crazy. I said I want sex now. In front of my brother or not. My wife said let's pack up and head to the house where we can do it right. We motored across my wife put on clothes and I put on clothes. We packed and had the truck loaded and the camper hooked up. Up walks my brother still naked. He hugged my wife and told her she is now his favorite sister in law and I'm his favorite brother. I advised him he better get some clothes on before getting on the road. He said he's enjoyed being naked and will do so as much as he can in the future.

We left and after cleaning the house we got our kids and hit the road. On the way home my brother called all excited. He said he told his wife that after we left he went naked at the pond. He said after much talking she has agreed to go camping Friday night and to sunbathe nude Saturday. He wants us to come down and surprise them. He called again yesterday. He said his wife now sounds excited about Saturday and he wanted to confirm we were coming. I told him my wife's mother will stay with the kids and we will drive down Saturday unless work calls. He said for me to bring my camper key. He said they will leave their clothes locked in the camper also. That way his wife is stuck outside naked like my wife. He assures me that she will not get mad but we may can all become private nudist together.

My wife thinks this is crazy but funny.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:13 PM

As I am sitting in an airport awaiting a connection, my brother called. This made me read my post again.

Several things I got from reading my post. One, I am definitely not a writer. Between bad grammar and sentence structure I may need to go back to school for lessons.

Two, after reading, I was left with the impression that the day was full of sexually charged experiences. We were out almost the entire day. My brother was there most of that time. I left out a lot of conversation that would lead to events. And a majority of the day we just had normal everyday conversations.

For clarity, like the last event I posted, there were comments throughout the day about the way my wife would sit when she would have her legs open. When my brother would actually take the boat and fish or just run to the camper for a brief stay in air or go for additional beverages my wife and I would talk. She would ask if she is teasing him too much or how else can she tease him. She seemed to be amused at how just by the way she would sit with her legs open she could make my brother get hard while we talked. Also when my wife would excuse herself my brother and I would talk. I would say things that would give him ideas to say or challenge my wife. She is a sucker for a bet or challenge.

This game of hers lead up to the last post. While we were talking, my wife was applying sunscreen. This process she noticed made me go from limp to hard. She asked why am I getting hard. I said the way you applied the sunscreen to your pussy made me think she was slipping a finger in. This lead to her asking if that was too much for teasing. Obviously I said no.

Lastly, I may not have made it clear in this post that my brother has had a huge crush on my wife from the first day they met. He knows we both know but its an unspoken truth. She has always had the ability to get him to do whatever she wants. So this was a dream come true for him Sunday.

He has called me every day since Sunday including Sunday night. His excitement for this Saturday can only be equivalent to a six year old on Christmas eve.

His hopes are that we can make our wife's his idea of nudist. I told him don't get too excited. My wife may now be more comfortable naked around him but that doesn't mean Saturday will all work out.

Finally, in our daily calls, I try to lead the conversation in the direction of what else happened while I was away and he ended up naked on the deck with my wife. He first said only my wifes deal that he get naked and she would quit covering herself Sunday night. Monday when we were talking he said he would have stripped naked if my wife would have just uncross her arms but "she" made the deal of making him do naked turns and jumping in to uncover herself. Tuesday he called and this time he added that he made the deal that she would show him everything and his description of her bending over was fairly accurate to the posted account.

Now I am having fun with this. My wife told me last night that my brother called her and asked if she told me about him touching her. He told her he said nothing as promised but felt like I was questioning his answers (I was). She told him that she has said nothing. He asked if I would be mad at them for not being honest. She said she really felt sorry for him but said she did not know and left it to him.

Well on the call earlier, after he told me all the Saturdays plans for the .... Time. He was talking and I asked outright if he had touched my wife while I was away. He stuttered and stumbled for a few seconds then said again I quote, "yes, but with her permission". I didn't say anything because I was smiling. He asked "you mad". I said not yet but tell me about it.

His versions are similar to my wife's except he had the excuses for them. First he said when my wife bent over to expose her pussy he thought about her tits rubbing his back so he asked if he could touch her. He immediately said "she said yes". I did not see this from my angle but he said he took his middle finger and traced it down her pussy while the others just rubbed her lips. Now his version of next was, after he completed the touch my wife immediately reached between her legs grabbed his dick and shoved it down straight and sat on his lap/dick. I said really? He said yes but that the position she was sitting for the rest of the time had his hard dick pushed down and out so he asked if he could adjust his position. He immediately said "(my wife's name) said yes". So he said he reached around between her legs and pushed his dick up to a more comfortable position. I said well that's not touching so that's not so bad. I could tell he was trying to decide whether stop there or continue. He continued. He said "well you know when I reached around to adjust I need to adjust up not down". I said OK. He said "(my wife's name) didn't move so the only way up was to push my dick between her lipps so I did and I held it there till the timer went off". I again said well that's still you touching your dick. He said "no because to hold it in that "comfortable" position I had my hand across (my wife's name)'s pussy along with my dick". I didn't say anything for several seconds and he said "you mad". I could not help it I started laughing and told him my wife told me Sunday night with a few exceptions to the stories. He apologized and said believe hers.

I did tell him do not expect that again. You never know which wife shows up. I again told him that we will show up as planned and I would text from the farm gate. I said let's hopefully have just a fun nude day or if his wife chooses clothes then a fun clothing day.
I continue to tell him now what I've learned. No pressure.

Sorry for so much updating. I will try to update Saturday or Sunday.
Old 08-14-2015, 07:35 AM

Thanked 15,746 Times in 1,050 Posts

Thanks for sharing. I think your brother would totally fuck your wife if the opportunity arose.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:43 AM

Thanks ctunnel.

Given the opportunity, my brother would go as far as my wife would allow. He has not asked but as I said before he has been infatuated with my wife from the first time I brought her home from college while dating.

My wife has teased him unmercifully in the past with low cut tops and short shorts. She has always found it fun and would even mention then how she could ask him to jump off a cliff and he would do it.

When he started dating his current wife she was very jealous of the way he would act around my wife (we were married when they started dating). He acts the same now and she finally got used to it.

I believe that this may make his wife very uncomfortable tomorrow.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2015, 12:39 PM

OK. If you are thinking this update will be sexually charged its not.

We had planned to make this experience as normal as can be for all. Started out as uncomfortable as I imagined.

Instead of driving down Saturday morning we left Friday night. My wife and I discussed on the drive and decided she would keep her driving my brother crazy to a minimum.

We read my brothers constant texting together. He was I think overly excited and overly planning. He and his wife are not the drinkers that we are so my wife and I just assumed we would get there and have a good clothing day in the country.

So here goes. I woke early for coffee and relaxing. My brother sent a text. He said they were in my camper getting ready for the day. He also text that when they exit the camper he will lock his keys inside so have mine but don't let his wife know. I text back to just let me know when to get there.

About two hours later I received a text that they are naked and he is locking the camper with keys and phone inside. Come over at any time. My wife said let's give them time so we decided to wait an hour which would be 11 a.m.

We loaded up. We decided to go in minimum clothing. Me in shorts shirt shoes. My wife, bikini hat glasses and her bag.

As we topped the hill leading down to the water we could see my brother and his wife were on the deck naked almost in the center of the pond. As we got closer I smiled because we could see my sister in law scrambling to cover up. My brother had done his job well. They had both my wife's loungers on the deck a cooler and nothing else. No towels, nothing. His wife had a magazine and that was it.

We pulled up beside my brothers vehicle smiled and exited our vehicle. As we walked to the side of the pond they were floating about forty yards out. Easy to see them naked. I said "are we disturbing you guys". My brother said not really and his wife was some what hysterical saying "wait, stop, we have no clothes etc... ". She was covering with the magazine over her lap and hands over her tits.

I appoligized and said I didn't realize we were intruding on a nude resort wearing clothes. My brother said no problem that they were trying something new and didn't expect company. He is standing with his hat over his dick. His wife is still telling him to please go get her something to wear. My wife then says she will get her clothes from the camper and bring them to her by boat. This seemed to relax her till my wife trys the door and its locked. She asked my brother for the key and he responds that his keys are in his pants pocket in the trailer which lead to a lot of discussion between the two of them on the deck that I couldn't hear.

His wife then asked if I had my key to which I said no they are at my house out of town. Lots of silence from the deck till my brother asked my wife if it would offend her if he quit covering so he can motor further out. She said not at all and he placed his hat on his head and went about pulling the anchor and motoring to the other side. To which they had discussions of what to do. She asked if I would drive to their house for the spare keys and clothing. In a nice sarcastic way I responded "and miss seeing my sister in law naked after my wife just saw my brother naked, absolutely not".

We had some banter back and forth which relaxed my sister in law somewhat but she was covering the entire time.

Now my wife decided to take the boat across to the deck. I loaded "her" cooler and she motored over. She said she would like to relax in the sun also but they had both her loungers. My brother assisted her from the boat and set her cooler by the empty lounger. Again he is doing this naked and my wife is still wearing her bikini. He then loads their cooler in the boat and comes over to where I was sitting.

He said his wife was mad at him and trying to figure out how to go home. His hope was my wife would ease the tension. We kind of chuckled about him standing there nude with me clothed talking.

After some time I see my wife take her top off. My brother does a wolf whistle at her and we believe she flipped him off. Several minutes later she stands and removes her bottoms. I then wolf whistle to which she flipps us off again. I shout back wait a minute that was me. She says sorry thought that was your brother again. Now my wife is naked on the lounger and my brothers wife is naked but still covering with a magazine and hands. Per our plan I had loaded my cooler not my wife's. She opened the cooler to find beer and vodka not her premixed margaritas. She asked for someone to bring her cooler. I quickly said I would and his wife said no send my brother. I said I will because he would not come back if he saw my wife up close naked. I loaded the cooler and headed over.

Now I pull up to the deck and my wife is laying there naked looking fantastic with sunscreen shining. My brothers wife is laying on the other lounger with legs crossed at the ankle a magazine covering her lap and a hand over each tit. I unload my wife's cooler and pour her a drink. I then open my cooler open a beer and sit on the bench at their feet.

My sister in law then requested that I go back. I laugh and say can I not sit and talk to my wife. She did not say anything so I turn to my naked wife and ask, why are you naked. She reaches beside her lounger and throws me her bikini and said well my sister in law is stuck naked so go lock her bikini in our vehicle so everyone is stuck naked. I laughed and said well this will be a great day. Me seeing everyone naked while I get to stay dressed. She then says oh no. Hands me her bag and said if she and my sister in law were going to be naked that I will be also or she would put her suit back on and we would leave.

Now this was not planned but I faked some embarrassment and unwillingness to comply until I said ok I will when she does. My wife looked at my sister in law and said flatly, up to you. After some stuttering and very very nervous reasoning from my sister in law she dropped her hands to reveal her A cup nipples. She did not look at me until I said fine and stood up removing my shirt. When I got to my boxers I looked at my wife and asked are you sure you don't mind. She responded with your brother is naked as the day he was born, at least you may make him feel more comfortable. With that and my sister in law looking directly at me I removed my boxers. I was looking at my sister in law and she did not even attempt to look away. I then said I am going to go put our things in my vehicle and then my brother and I would return. I looked at my sister in law who was still holding the magazine in her lap and said now that everyone else is naked there's no reason to be embarrassed if so I should be because you will not quit staring at my dick. My wife jokingly slapped her on the arm with that I got in the boat and headed to my brother and vehicle.

I will complete this afternoon. Work calling.
Old 08-17-2015, 03:37 PM

I believe I left off at me stripping naked. Glancing over my post let me say my wife and I were having fun with the situation. Our plan was to follow my brothers lead and let the nudity fall as it may or may not.

Also after talking to my wife after, my sister in law was extremely self conscious. I don't blame her. I will explain shortly.

Well I loaded our clothes in the boat and left to put them in my vehicle pick up my brother and head back to the deck. After updating my brother on what occurred and depositing our clothing. We sat down to a beer in the boat before heading to the ladies. When I finished my beer and my brother his water we headed to the ladies.

When we initially got to the deck my sister in law was covered by magazine and hands. We said nothing. Now my wife was laying on the lounger with one leg straight and the other bent. She looked great and not a hint of being uncomfortable.

My brother and I unloaded their cooler and mine. We then took a seat on the bench at the ladies feet. I announced I was going to make me a drink. With that my wife requested a refill. As I poured her drink my sister in law asked her what it taste like and could she try a sip. Now this woman may have a half glass of wine a year. I advised her about margaritas and poured her a drink.

As I made myself a drink my brother requested one made like mine. All I said was well shit, this will be a party shortly. My sister in law litterally chocked down a glass of margarita before asking for "one" more. The whole time covering with one arm and a magazine.

The wonderful world of liquid courage. My sister in law started forgetting about her modesty during her second drink. She would have the drink in one hand and would remove the other to adjust the magazine or her position. She would then remember after a few seconds and recover her tits somewhat.

During this time we are having casual conversation. Mainly between my brother and my wife discussing their nudity and my sister in law listening intently. The jest of the conversation was that we were comfortable being nude because we are related and have known each other for a long time. My wife even told my brother about her topless adventure at St. martin and her topless adventure on a cruise.

At some unannounced point my sister in law stopped covering her tits. She just sat there drinking her drink topless. We said nothing for awhile until my brother acted surprised and said "finally". Now my sister in law explained feelings. Which I found interesting.

She said she has never been totally naked in front of anyone in her adult life other than my brother. She said even her obgyn has never seen her completely naked.

She then said she is very self conscious about her breast. She looked at hers then looked at my wife's and said smiling "see why". I spoke up and lied. I said "your tits look great why be self conscious". She smiled and sheepishly said thanks looking away. I thought my brother would take it from there but he said nothing. So I followed up with saying something along the lines of we can have fun today hanging out naked or my wife and I can leave them to have fun alone naked. I looked at my wife and said you wanna go hang out at the house naked. She smiled and said sure as she swung her legs off the side of the lounger.

My sister in law immediately said wait in a louder voice than she may have intended. She looked at my wife and said will you jump in and swim with me. My wife stood up smiling and said sure.

Now the sight. My sister in law stood up with the magazine held in place. Then she removed it facing my brother and myself. Turned around and jumped in followed by my wife.

When she removed the magazine I could not stop staring. I have had my share of pussy in my life. Blonde, brunette, red, brown. Shaved, sculpted, trimmed, full. But holy shit. She had THE biggest bush I have ever seen in my life. It did not look right. I know some men love a full bush and that's great. This looked to be three full bushes.

I looked at my brother while they were swimming and asked. Holy shit, how can you even..... He smiled and said that was part of her problem getting naked. She looked at my wife's small landing strip and big tits and was embarrassed.

We remained naked the entire day. My brother was caught staring at my wife by his wife several times. Not saying this jokingly. I could have been caught time and again trying to see my sister in laws pussy. The amount of black hair between this womans legs was unreal.

We had a fun day of just hanging out naked. My sister in law even said we should do this again. At the end of the day I faked like I drove back to my house and "found" a spare key to my camper.

Now the reality. My wife had a blast all day. She is bragging about how she has no tan lines at all. She found it fun again to tease my brother throughout the day. My sister in law became very comfortable naked. She even made a comment about my dick being hard at one point. My brother, well he had the time of his life.

As for me, I had a nice day. I enjoy seeing my wife naked any time any where. As for my sister in law, she was naked. I tried to show her admiring attention as requested by my wife to make her comfortable but I found I am absolutely not the slightest attracted to her. I hope my brother takes the hints throughout the day and assist her in performing some landscaping. I would like to see that pussy one day, maybe.
Old 01-22-2016, 07:55 PM

fheath- Thanks for the posts! I think a lot of us are curious to hear how things progressed over the last several months. Has she put on any more shows since that last time out, or does this side of her only come out during the summer months?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wineguy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 02:31 PM

Absolutely nothing. Granted, I have spent most of my time the last three months with opening a new facility in another location/state. I promised my wife this is the last time again. Second expansion after first promise.

Its ironic you ask about summer months. I was on the phone with my wife last night and she mentioned that she is ready for sun and warm weather. Also said she may not wear her bikini again when at our other house. I said thats a bold statement. She said she actually enjoys sunbathing without. I mentioned why not at home around the pool. She said kids and new neighbors that purchased johns house. I only said I agree with the sans bikini and I look forward to the warm weather also.

I also promised a week long trip of her location choice this spring. I hope to make that trip an adventure. She mentioned Vegas , a tropical resort and a trip to the UK.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d