Login
or
Register

Old 12-10-2016, 08:45 AM

Thanked 15,405 Times in 777 Posts
Default Wow!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
She wants to stimulate her cousin's nipples while I fuck her, or maybe suck on them while I lick her cousin's pussy, but she doesn't have any direct lesbian tendencies. She really wants to see the tip of my tongue on her cousin's clit
That would be so incredibly hot and fun. I hope you get a chance to play this out. Could be so much fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2016, 09:37 AM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa_boy View Post
My wife won't even entertain the idea of fantasies...,
I thought the same thing about my wife until seven years ago when my wife was REALLY into sex and she suddenly said, "Promise me you would fuck my sister if you got the chance." It was, well, extremely shocking to say the least, but man that opened up a world of everything.

Then she told me that when she was 19, she had sex with her then-boyfriend in front of his best friend and she was pissed he didn't join. And the rest is history. The flood gates were open then.

I am sure your wife has fantasies but doesn't dare share them for whatever reasons...you just have to get them out. In a kind, loving way, of course!
Old 12-10-2016, 11:14 AM

Thanked 15,405 Times in 777 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I thought the same thing about my wife until seven years ago when my wife was REALLY into sex and she suddenly said, "Promise me you would fuck my sister if you got the chance." It was, well, extremely shocking to say the least, but man that opened up a world of everything.

Then she told me that when she was 19, she had sex with her then-boyfriend in front of his best friend and she was pissed he didn't join. And the rest is history. The flood gates were open then.

I am sure your wife has fantasies but doesn't dare share them for whatever reasons...you just have to get them out. In a kind, loving way, of course!
Wow love this thread it's so exciting to read all the stories and fantasy. That's so hot your wife wants you to fuck her sister!! Sweet hope you get a chance to maybe she would like to watch you doing it...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2017, 09:05 AM

Default Wife dreams

My wife shocked me (and gave a raging hardon) this morning, when she said she had erotic dream. She was in military service and she was the only woman there. When I asked for details couple times, she said "It was brutal, forced, not just sex." ... it ended there as the morning routine kicked in, but it sure got my head spinning with images.
Now my wife is very conservative with strict catholic upbringing, whenever anything other than straight sex (swinging or bondage,but even blowjob) is mentioned, even jokingly, she shuts it down. So her confession was a big shock. I would love her to open her mind at least as a fantasy goes, for mutual pleasure. I'm more than certain, it is in her, blocked by social conditioning.
Anyone had some experience how to encourage a woman not to feel bad about erotic fantasies?
Old 02-16-2017, 11:59 AM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

My wife has shared very vivid fantasy life with me over the years. If they are at all possible I try to fulfill them for her. I probably hit 75%. One was particularly out of character for her but I had also had the fantasy so I put it together for her one night.

She told me she had long had the fantasy to be tied up, dominated, used and spanked by a very dominant guy where she was helpless and was used to satisfy him completely. This was a few years before the 50 Shades thing came out.

It took a while but I found a guy on a swinger site who was a dom and looking for subs. He travelled for business so it took me several months before we were able to get our schedules to meet. During that time we exchanged lab tests showing all three of us to be completely disease free and safe. I told her what I had set up and she was excited and scared all at the same time. We drove to the city he lived and met him at a mall.

After meeting she was up for the adventure and we followed him to his house. He showed us around and then took us to his basement where he had a dungeon built and equipped with all sorts of toys and devices. My wife was very intrigued and after a glass of wine she let him place her into a stock device that left her ass and pussy fully open to his view and fully accessible to him. he teased her from head to toe bringing her to the brink of a full climax but each time stopped before allowing her to get off. I watched and was mesmerized at his mix of pleasure and pain and her responses.

he said he wanted her to stay, to be his slave for the weekend. He had many verified certs online and we decided to go with it. I got a hotel locally and left that Friday night with my wife still restrained to a bondage bed with her ass a bright crimson and still begging for sexual release. We agreed on some boundaries and I was to pick her back up on Sunday at 4PM. She had her cell phone and a safe word and could stop things at anytime. My stomach was in knots all weekend wondering what was happening and wondering if I had made the right decision to leave her.

I went back Sunday as scheduled and she was bound to a device that had her ass up in the air. I could see red marks left on her body and she was moaning in pleasure with a large dildo from the device lodged up inside her pussy but unable to move to give herself any pleasure. The room smelled of sex and I could see he had cum both inside her and on her several times. He told me that he had withheld release from her and wanted me to be present when she finally was allowed to orgasm.

I watched and listened as my wife begged this guy to fuck her ass and then he pushed his cock inside her. She cried out asking for permission to cum but he told her no and finally blew his load inside her with her thanking him for his sperm. He then told her she could orgasm and get off with me and she begged me to fuck her. I was already rock hard and pulled my pants down around my knees and pushed inside her used ass with her literally exploding in an intense, shaking climax like I had never seen. It did not take me long to blow my own load. Afterward we stood and talked as my wife remained spread and on display with cum leaking from her still full pussy from around the dildo and from her gaping ass.

She showered and we left around 7 that evening. She was so excited and also exhausted. She said it was the most exhilarating thing in the world to totally give up power and control. We never went back but we have played with some BDSM play over the years since.
Old 03-17-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrtzoj View Post
Sometimes when we're fooling around and we feel like spicing things up we'll talk out loud about having another woman in bed with us. Although she's never played with another woman and claims she never would I think secretly in the right situation with the right woman she'd do it. We love to fantasize about this other blonde with big tits sucking my cock while my wife goes down on her pussy, or while I'm fucking the blonde how I'll repeatedly pull my dick out her pussy so that my wife can suck it for a minute then guide me back in, and so on and so on. She gets so hot and her climaxes are just that much more intense as are mine! Now would she ever do it? I think yes but the planets would surely have to be lined up in our favor. No swing clubs for her, no going to hedonism or anything like that but I think that if the right woman friend ever came into our lives and we all got high and the vibes were right I could see her getting into it.

We've also done the 2nd man fantasy thing but oddly it doesn't get her going as much, though I'd enjoy seeing her sucking another guy's cock.
She sounds like a carbon copy of my wife! This was a fantasy we "dirty talked" of on a regular basis while we were fucking. She stepped it up a bit when we discussed the possibility of actual women we both knew. She is the one who finally got a girl to fulfill her (my?) fantasy. Great time!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to loadmaster011 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 09:12 PM

Thanked 4,100 Times in 361 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa_boy View Post
My wife won't even entertain the idea of fantasies...,
Mine either.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2017, 02:29 PM

Mine dreams of living the "eyes wide shut" experience of a classy orgy in a luxurious place.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aimlui For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2017, 09:28 PM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

I've known for a while now that my fiancée likes the "rough stuff" and fantasizes about being dominated. But I wasn't really into it so I avoided it.

But...our sex life had been getting kind of boring. We had a conversation about it and the "rough stuff" came up. She felt I had neglected her need for rough sex and ignored her masochistic tendencies. So I decided to give it a shot and indulge her in her fantasies. Boring sex sucks.

We had done some "abuse-play" before, so I was familiar with the concept. She just wanted to take it further and make it a "casual" thing. Because I'm a fairly strong guy I had to train myself to apply just the right amount of pressure and choking so she wouldn't pass out on me. One wrong move and some "real" pain could happen. It's really about self-control. So we practiced a few times.

Well the results have been spectacular. I get to skip the whole "foreplay" routine: forcefully pushing her on the bed, or over the couch face first, and pulling down her panties gets her wet immediately. After that, a throat grab and choking as I penetrate her hard. She cums almost right away. Flip her over, bend her knees to her face, climb on top of her and choke her while I'm on top of her pounding. She cums again. By the time I cum all over her she has already came three of four times.

I've come to accept her masochistic fantasies. She is more willing to experiment if she is being dominated. We've started looking at bondage stuff...we'll see where it goes from there. Butt she WAS looking at butt plugs!

I guess the moral of my story is to keep an open mind when it comes to your partner's fantasies. I'm not really a sadist; but if a little abuse leads to more interesting stuff: I can sure as hell pretend to be one!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 02:22 AM

Thanked 2,326 Times in 336 Posts

I think that knowing what our wives and girlfriends like and giving it to them is like Valentine's Day. If I know she likes red roses, a mushy card and a dinner she can dress up for, then I should do that if it makes her more receptive to me.

"Anything that gets young women naked outdoors or in public should be encouraged."

"Most women do look trimmer when fully nude."
--Raysallx
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to john_thomas For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s