or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 12:30 PM

Thanked 22,429 Times in 2,226 Posts
Thumbs up welcome back.

welcome back Laura, and wow, such a lovely smile
If you feel like posting on here again, then that would be great, if you dont feel like posting, then it will also be OK. Just to have you a member is good enough for me. You are a TRUE OCC girl, and no one can take that away from you.
my very best regards
celeb_peeper.

PS, your hand writing is a lot neater than mine aswell hehehe

Last edited by CP; 04-20-2005 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:11 PM

Thanked 1,207 Times in 198 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to skatexedge

I'm so glad you didn't leave permanently Laura! I'm sure the lame parties involved have been dealt with. You are a gorgeous babe with or without makeup. Fantastic smile. We all appreciate you sharing your photos with us. It's a privilege, not a right.

Thanks sweetie!
Looking forward to more hot photos of YOU!!
Old 04-20-2005, 01:17 PM

Glad you are back, don't let a few fools spoil your fun. I look forward to seeing more of you here.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:35 PM

Default Thanks

I just want to tell that i so agree with Alex!!
Thanks for what you posted and as you know, i realy enjoyed it
Old 04-20-2005, 03:41 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
Welcome back laura_bi.

No pressure, we would just love to see more of that pretty smile.

Thanks,
And then some.. Thanks laura_bi.. The first thing I noticed when I saw your shoutout are your eyes.. You have beautiful eyes.... I love em.. Thanks again..
Old 04-20-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Omg!!!

I cannot BELIEVE that I received all of these replies to just a shoutout picture! If only you guys KNEW how unsexy I felt when I did it... LOL. It was at about 11 PM, I was already showered, hair was just, well, acting hairy, makeup off, and an all around TIRED Laura. Thanks to everyone!

Alex, I think you know that one idiot will not make me quit. Yeah, he pissed me off, but hopefully some people learned something from the whole experience; I know that I did. Also, it indirectly forced me to do a shoutout. I had to defend my honor!

Rob710AM.. Of COURSE I remember you. As far as my "girlfriend", you don't wanna give the people on the board the wrong idea. She was my neighbor at the time. Nothing ever happened between us. Although she was cute in a gothic kind of way, she had a rough life that damaged her. Nice girl though... just a little mixed up.

Tuscandriver, thanks. I post on here, yet I too rarely comment. Funny thing is that I complain when people don't comment on any threads I create. How hypocritical of me, huh? Well, sorry people, I can be.. I have BOOBS! LOL.. just kidding! (well, I DO have boobs though... I promise)

Wetmac.. thank you too. I believe that I responded to your email. Although you may be correct as far as English maybe not being his first language, I still precieved it as very rude and pretty disrespectful, whether he meant it that way. A comment, either good or bad is only as strong as the person understands it. Too philosophical? OMG.. That is a big word!

Leadfingers, why haven't you said hi? How RUDE! As far as being a doll, barbies don't come in my size.. maybe a Roseanne doll? LOL.

OK.. for the rest of ya, I have to sum this up as my fingers are getting tired, and I doubt anyone else wants (or has) read this far. Thanks. Your support means a WHOLE lot. WOmen as a whole post for just a few reasons. Either to be complimented and get a little ego boost, Find a date, or maybe more, or to show themselves off. I am in the first catagory. My life is pretty mundane, and this is a way for me to kill the monotany of everyday life. Makes me think that I have a lot to offer, and that I am still desireable. Sounds silly, but anyone who is married know that we are some insecure little buggers..

Thanks all...

Laura

PS.. NIKKI!! Yea! SHE POSTED ON MY THREAD! If you ever came to the US, well, I wouldn't be bi-curious anymore!
Old 04-20-2005, 06:47 PM

Thanked 22,429 Times in 2,226 Posts
Smile laura_bi

well first of, i did read all of what you just wrote, LOL and near the end, you said you didnt think anyone would read that far hehehe. ( guess i am not jusy anyone then lol )

you also said "it indirectly forced me to do a shoutout" well please do not feel forced to do anything again.
I would much rather see a message from you, rather than seeing a photo that you felt forced into doing. I did enjoy seeing the photo though I just wish my wife would let me post some photos of her

anyway, its been a long night for me tonight, and my bad back is beginning to ache again, so am off to bed until tomorrow.
take care and keep safe laura_bi
best regards

CP.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:04 PM

OH!!! Also, to all of you that sent me messages, THANKS!

It IS nice to know that I had supporters the whole time!

Laura
Attached Thumbnails
P1010003.jpg  
Old 04-21-2005, 12:04 AM

Thanked 4,810 Times in 337 Posts

That t-shirt is VERY nice!
Old 04-21-2005, 12:21 AM

Thumbs up

Laura - You are beautiful - and you kick **s as well! Thanks for "shout out" and for sharing yourself with the forum! TV
The Following User Says Thank You to traveling_voyeur For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016