Register

Old 05-10-2014, 10:12 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default lol

Yes many times!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2014, 05:52 PM

Default Unexpected things

Nothing spectacular but I have a couple of examples. When I was 22 I met up with some friends I had known all through school. One was a girl H, who had always been the complete 'good girl' in school; she had started to loosen up by age 18/19 but was still reserved.

She had now finished college, and was clearly much less shy and reserved now. At one point in the evening, there was a noise and a slight vibration in the pub floor (some sort of machine in the cellar below us- who knows what). H said to me "What's that?" Then smiled and said "It's kind of... nice." She giggled, and then said "Ooh..." pretending to squirm in her seat as though the vibration in her chair was turning her on! It was a joke of course, and I laughed... but it was hot that she would make a joke like that at all. 3 years before she would never have done that.

There was another girl I remembered from school, who changed- at age 18 she was a misfit, into rock music. She had very short hair, dressed in big band T-shirts and jeans with chains on them- nothing feminine at all. 6 years later- she added me as a friend on Facebook, and I was amazed to see her photos... she had grown her hair long, started wearing lots of short skirts, and the big boobs she had previously hidden under big T-shirts, she now seemed determined to show to the camera at every opportunity... loads of photos were her on a night out, pouting at the camera and showing her cleavage. There were photos of her flashing her bra, one of her flashing her knickers... she couldn't have seemed more different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I want to point put it's not only something they say that can change it but something they wear. For me thongs are such a turn on and when a women lets one slip out by accident it drives me wild especially when it's some one like your talking about here.
Yeah, I can relate to this. When I was in university there was a craze for thongs among the girls, and I saw quite a few thong glimpses from girls I would never had expected to wear them. I remember one girl who was shy and geeky, she always dressed conservatively in baggy tops and loose jeans... one day in lectures she bent down to pick up a pen, and I saw she was wearing one of the smallest g-strings I had ever seen. Didn't expect that.

Another one to do with unexpected underwear- when I was 25, I had a girlfriend who shared a house with another woman (call her S). S was very religious, and I was pretty sure she believed in no sex before marriage, and so was a virgin. she dressed stylishly, but never in anything revealing, and she seemed like the typical innocent religious girl.

One day I came to see my girlfriend, and went into the kitchen to get us a drink- and I saw a laundry rack covered in underwear, drying near the radiator. I knew it belonged to S (the bras were clearly her size, not my girlfriend's) and I was suprised- this wasn't underwear, this was lingerie.
There weren't any items of everyday, plain black or white cotton underwear- everything was silky or decorative, in lots of tasteful colours, usually trimmed with lace or with delicate floral patterns, in matching sets. It was sexy- not in the sense of tiny thongs and see-through bras... sexy because it was underwear obviously chosen to look beautiful.

I knew S was a stylish dresser, so it maybe shouldn't have surprised me- but it still seemed odd that this naive, religious girl wore such beautiful lingerie; especially when (I think) she had never shown it to any man!

Hope you enjoyed!
Old 05-11-2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Has anyone ever had a friend, friends wife, family member that has done or said something to make you change your opinion of them?
I think for me it would be my friend I will call Jill.

Now Jill always tries to portray herself as the ultimate "Good Girl". 22 years old, still a virgin, a boyfriend of 2 years she says will be popping the question at any time. She does not swear, does not smoke, does not touch drugs, will not watch even an R rated movie, goes to Church every Sunday, and dresses like a turn of the century librarian.

I would almost believe she has no idea what a vagina is even for, other then to bleed or breed.

I was at her house a few months ago, and she broke her glasses and asked me to get her spare set out of the nightstand in her bedroom. However, she had 2 of them with 3 drawers in each. And she did not tell me which drawer.

Opening the second drawer of one of them, I found her toy collection. A classic pink vibrator, a blue gel double, 2 bullets, a classic flesh dildo that must have been 9" long and 3" across, and a couple of others I am not even sure how to describe.

I quickly checked the other nightstand and found the glasses, but now I can't picture her the same way ever again. She may indeed still be a virgin, but it is obvious that Jill does indeed know what her pussy is for, and it is likely the most well used virgin pussy in town.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:06 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default BIL's Step daughter

A BIL of mine recently re-married and has a daughter in her late 20s. Now my in-laws are conservative-types for the most part. So BIL and his new wife come for a visit and brought their (step)daughter who is unmarried and a real beauty - tall, thin model-type. Our daily routine included time in my hot tub - always in bathing suits. The daughter wore a conservative one-piece suit and was mostly covered with a towel when out of the tub.

BIL and wife left the daughter with us for two days while they went to a convention. The second evening they were gone my wife had a dinner to go to and left me and the daughter alone. The two of us went out to a bar & grill for dinner and drinks. Which became a few more drinks than planned. We got home about the same time as my wife, but she was tired and went straight to bed. I decided to hit the hot tub for a while, so I put on my trunks and got in. Right behind me comes the daughter - two beers in hand - wearing a bikini and hands me a beer and gets in.

About two minutes later she asks, "Do you usually wear suits in the tub?". I said, "No, just when company is around." She responded that she would rather not be wearing her suit and strips off her top showing off a beautiful set of b-cup puffies. I checked the bedroom lights and they were off, but I was still worried - the wife would have a fit. Well the beer got to me and I told her well why not and scooted out of my trunks and tossed them on the deck while she stands up and removes her bottoms displaying a completed shaved pussy.

I said I see you are into the shaved look and stood up and showed her my shaved groin area. Then the discussion started to get sexy. She explained that she was into a little more risqué lifestyle. I said, you mean swinging and she said yes. She was making me nervous as she would get out of the tub and get more beers without covering up. We ended up back and forth from the tub to the pool for about 3 hours and 5 beers each.

She was very open about her sexuality - group sex, experimenting with FF sex and public flashing. Ironically, throughout all this there was very little touching. She wanted me to see and feel her clit ring - which I did - and managed to take a quick feel of her breasts. She took a brief feel of my shaved unit, but that was it. The kicker came when she asked me if I would accompany her to a swing club some time when she was back in FL.

This was all a little to dangerous for me so when I started thinking with my big head I called it a night.

She has only sent me a couple provocative pictures of her (one of her in a nude embrace with another gal) since then, but did remind me she wants to go clubbing with me. As much as I would like to, I think I will pass on it, but it sure would be an experience to remember.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:54 PM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

This could get interesting, your BIL could end up being your step father-in-law. Better be careful or get a lawyer lined up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2019, 11:38 AM

Thanked 3,120 Times in 254 Posts
Default A buzz changed our opinion

On a business trip with several colleagues, we met at the airport to begin our cross-country trip. Four guys and a fifth co-worker, an attractive but conservative and very reserved middle-aged woman. After getting our boarding passes, we gathered where you drop off your checked bags. As she dropped her bag onto the conveyor belt, a buzzing sound started coming from her bag, prompting the TSA agent to grab it off the belt. We stood around as he opened it for further inspection, and behold, as soon as he opened the main compartment we all saw a large battery-powered vibrator happily buzzing away, one of those really big ones with the rabbit ears on the end. It was obvious whose bag it was, so the agent handed the buzzing vibrator to the lady and asked her to please turn it off and remove the batteries.

So there she was, standing in the middle of a crowded airport terminal, dressed in smart business attire, holding her vibrator for all to see, frantically trying to get it to stop buzzing. She finally got it stopped, pocketed the batteries, and handed it back to TSA. Seeing us four guys trying to not look at her vibrator and trying even harder to not look at her, she finally broke the ice by addressing us and saying something like "Okay, guys, you know we'll be away for a week, and I can't go that long without help, so now you've seen it, let's all have a good laugh and get on the plane." After that, we five became very close buddies.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:18 PM

Thanked 5,742 Times in 491 Posts
Default The City Coucilman's wife.

A long time ago ( I may have told this before, but I can't seem to find it!), I had a very young couple move in next door to me. They were newlyweds and just starting out their lives together. We became friends. I was some 10 to 15 years older than the two of them.
Well, she was cute as can be and he was kind of a goof. He was incapable of fixing anything around the house, so was often asked to come over and repair this or that.They were Mormons and always acted prim and proper.
Throughout the years I had moved, as did they, and we lost touch. Then, some 20 years later, I get an IM from her. She starts telling me how she always had the hots for me (as I did her!). I admitted i had always found her attractive and often fantasized about her. After several texts, she starts sending me naked pics of herself, complete with closeups of her spread pussy!
Instant difference of opinion of her!!!
All these years i thought she was all Miss Prim and Proper, only to find out I could have fucked her years ago!!
No. I did not jump at the new opportunity. I have kind of broke off the possibility of us getting together. He is a City Councilman now. They have grown kids. And I know that being caught would ruin all their lives. Although, I still chat with her from time to time.
And, every now and then (maybe too often) I pull up her pics and have a good stroke session!
Who knows. ...maybe one day!
Old 11-13-2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
No. I did not jump at the new opportunity. I have kind of broke off the possibility of us getting together. He is a City Councilman now. They have grown kids. And I know that being caught would ruin all their lives. Although, I still chat with her from time to time.
And, every now and then (maybe too often) I pull up her pics and have a good stroke session!
Who knows. ...maybe one day!
U Americans are stark crazy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2019, 03:07 PM

My wife works with a fine lady about 20 yrs younger than us. She is always hugger, very attractive. Her looks remind me a lot of Sarah Michelle Gellar. My wife thinks I have a “man crush” on her. Well, ya, do. She frequently wears loose fitting poofy tops, breasts always covered in sexy bras and always seems unaware of the views I get down her top.
I’m not sure how it came up but she told my wife that she was thinking maybe she gave too much head in her single days. Apparently she REALLY likes to suck cock.
Ah well, all I can do is dream.
Old 11-17-2019, 03:28 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Unhappy I thought she was a prude until she came out of the shower

I was at a party at a friend's house. He had a small place with only one bathroom. Most of us had been drinking heavily and had spent a good amount of time in the hot tub. Everyone had been proper and there was no messing around in the hot tub. I had worked with Barbara (a women at the party) for over ten years, and she seemed downright prudish. After a good while in the hot tub, Barbara decided to get out and go change into her regular clothes, Shortly thereafter, I needed to take a leak and headed for the bathroom. The door was closed, and the shower could be heard I waited for what seemed to be a good while. Finally, I could not hold it any longer. I called out, "Who is in there?" Barbara's voice could be heard saying, "This is Barbara, and I'm taking a shower." I responded that I needed to pee in the worst way, and asked permission to come in and do so. I added that I would not peep into the shower, provided she didn't peep at me peeing. She agreed and I entered the bathroom. The shower curtain was opaque, and Barbara was not visible at all. I promised that I would only take a second and be out of there. I started peeing, and to my surprise, Barbara had gotten out of the shower nude and was dripping wet and watching me pee. I was dumbfounded. She said, "Is that all you use that bad boy for -- peeing?" I responded, "No, it has made a lot of women happy." She then said, "I have wanted you for years, and now I bet it could make me happy." My wife was in the living room, and I was a little hesitant, but a guy doesn't have many chances like this. So I said, "I bet we could get in that shower and make both of us happy." She turned and climbed back in and held the curtain while I slipped out of my swimsuit. I got in and we started making wild, passionate love. I sat down in the tub with the hot water splashing all over our warm naked bodies. She straddled me and knelled down in a position where she could ride my erect member. She was bouncing up and down while I hunched as much as was possible in my position. It must have been enough, because we both climaxed almost simultaneously. As we finished our little foray, I told Barbara that I had better get back to the party before I was missed by my wife. Barbara agreed. I slipped my bathing suit back on, and opened the door while Barbara was still in the shower. As I exited into the hallway, my wife said, "I have been looking for you. Where were you?" I responded that I had to pee, and the guy taking the shower said that it was O.K. to come in and pee." Then I told my wife that it looked like she needed another beer, and to come with me to the outside deck to get one for her from the cooler. She agreed and followed me outside. Close call, but it was worth the risk!

Tags
shy, suprised

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023