uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-09-2015, 04:32 PM

Thanked 2,086 Times in 97 Posts
Default Drinking Games

My friends and I are known for playing drinking that often lead to nudity. Figured I'd start a thread with some of the wild stories.

I had been dating this Spanish girl for a few months. She was thin with tiny little tits and an amazing ass. She was very very reserved but was trying to be a little outgoing. One night after the bars closed she came back to my house with one of my guy friends. We decided to play the drinking game Kings Cup. Well after we had been playing for a while I drew the last King card and was able to make the rule that would stay in affect for the remainder of the game. I ruled that every time an even number card was pulled we had to all remove an article of clothing. I could tell that she wasn't thrilled but she also didn't want to make a big deal about it. After a few rounds she had removed her shirt and jeans and was left in just her black bra and lacy boy shorts that made her ass look amazing. When the next even card was pulled she had to decide bra or panties. At that moment she grabbed the blanket off the next to her and said "You never said I couldn't be covered." We watched as from underneath the blanket she slid her panties down and off her feet. There were only two cards left when it came to her. She sat there in her bra with the blanket on her lower body. She pulled an even number card. She pulled the blanket up covering her shoulders and removed her bra. She moved the blanket so it sat on her boobs so no one could see. My friend pulled the last card and the game was over. You could see she was cocky about her beating us by not allowing us to see any of her body. That's when she made her mistake. She had the blanket secured so it won't slide down and she didn't have to hold it but when she leaned forward slightly to get her bra she never re secured it. When she leaned back the blanket did not stay on her boobs and it came down fully exposing her beautiful tits to both of us. She didn't freak out or anything she just tried to put her bra on as fast as she could.
When we dropped her off the next day she told us that was the first time she was naked in front of two guys before. She would later tell me that when it was happening she looked over to see if my friend had seen and his eyes were glued to her tits.

More stories to come and they are a lot wilder!
Old 03-09-2015, 04:45 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusman6969 View Post
My friends and I are known for playing drinking that often lead to nudity. Figured I'd start a thread with some of the wild stories.

I had been dating this Spanish girl for a few months. She was thin with tiny little tits and an amazing ass. ................................. fully exposing her beautiful tits to both of us. She didn't freak out or anything she just tried to put her bra on as fast as she could.
When we dropped her off the next day she told us that was the first time she was naked in front of two guys before. She would later tell me that when it was happening she looked over to see if my friend had seen and his eyes were glued to her tits.
More stories to come and they are a lot wilder!
Yes, keep the stories coming. Same girl?
Old 03-09-2015, 06:25 PM

Default Island Picnic drinking games

WARNING: Alcohol can make you do stupid things!

This happened at Hedonism II, Negril a long while back.
It was our second visit to Hedo.
We became fast-friends with another couple, and we decided to go to the "Island Picnic". We loaded up in small boats and went out to the islet just 1/2 mile or so off the beach.

Seems that all of the folks at the picnic were those from the "prude" side, including a group of a half dozen college age guys. These guys were on our little boat on the trip to the island, seems those guys gravitated toward the four of us. Problem for them was, that particular week there was a serious single male / single female imbalance at Hedo.

The picnic started out innocent enough, we felt like school kids, with our staff "guide" coaxing everyone to join in stupid kid games. Soon it was stupid drinking games with everyone in the water. You lose, take a big swig. They broke out 2 ltr. bottles of "in-house, pre-mixed rum punch" (in recycled rum bottles). Stuff was apparently pretty damned potent. Everyone started out being careful with the swigs, knowing we could all be shit-faced drunk in no time. To no avail, when the stupid drinking games became great fun, we knew were all gonners. Drunk as skunks before they got the grills going!

And the college guys, each and every one a genuine character, were a fun bunch, but obviously starved for attention from women. So before you know it, these guys talked our wives into getting rid of their bikini tops. I mean this is Hedonism, no big deal, but again, seems everyone else at the island was from the prude side, so they were the only women topless. Not for lack of trying by the Hedo staffers, they were trying to coax to the prudes that topless or nude was OK.

As I said we were all seriously drunk by now, games were done, and these guys were getting physical with our wives! Literally! Not sexually, but tossing them around, lifting them, showing off their muscles.... or lack thereof... in every way possible. LOL. They tried to make a 6-person pyramid in the water with my wife on top, didn't work. Then the friends wife on top..... didn't work, but they tried! And by now, the friend's wife had tossed her bottoms, and she was totally naked, the only person on the island naked. To me, it was pretty erotic watching my wife, but especially the friend's wife climbing all over these guys, hands everywhere. And with her being totally naked, seeing her open pussy in places you wouldn't believe, all in trying to climb to the top. And how do you help lift a naked lady? A hand in the crotch I guess.... LOL!

But she wasn't the only one naked for long, one of our new single friends pulled off his swim suit and left it off. First time in his life he was naked anywhere! LOL! Also by now, I did notice a few of the "prude side" women laying in the sun topless. I guess the rum punch got to everyone!

My buddy and I were enjoying all the silliness our wives were partaking in because they were having the time of their lives teasing these horny college kids, and the wives were soooo loving the attention they were receiving.

We all did manage to get back to Hedo intact. Gladly we were all a happy bunch of drunks.
I'm thinking there must have been some Tequila in that "Rum punch"........
Old 03-10-2015, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
WARNING: Alcohol can make you do stupid things!

This happened at Hedonism II, Negril a long while back. .........................................

We all did manage to get back to Hedo intact. Gladly we were all a happy bunch of drunks.
I'm thinking there must have been some Tequila in that "Rum punch"........
I was able to dig up a few pics from that Island Picnic at Hedo.
Looking back, you always think........ Why the hell didn't I take more pics!!!
I am not a liberty to say which woman this is....... friend or wife ....

and as you can see in one pic on the boat ride back, we were lucky to get back without falling overboard
And believe it or not, all these guys, as wild as they were getting, respected certain boundries....
Attached Thumbnails
H2 Feb-1989-22a.jpg   H2 Feb-1989-19a.jpg  

H2 Feb-1989-20a.jpg   H2 Feb-1989-21a.jpg  

Last edited by SteveZR1; 03-10-2015 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
Yes, keep the stories coming. Same girl?
Differnt
Old 03-10-2015, 07:27 PM

Default Pong

I had been hooking up with a little cute hard body for a few months and she was drunk playing a giant game of beer pong. During the game I overheard her whisper to her girl friend that she should flash her boobs to distract the other team. I wasn't sure if she was joking or just drunk talking. It played on my mind for a long time until after 6-8 months an opportunity presented itself....
We had a big party and it was close to the end. Most of our guests had left when me my two guy friend and her decided to play beer pong. She was on my team and it was late so we made some rules to make it more interesting. I said the loser of the next game had to play the following game in their underwear. We all agreed and of course her and I lost. She began to strip down to her bra and panties when I heard people coming down the hall. I didn't want her to get spooked so I closed the door. We started playing the next game but didn't set any rules. We were about halfway through when she said if we lose I have to give my guy friend on the other team a lap dance. We all laughed and I agreed and then said I'd do it but if we lost she had to play topless. She stood there in her purple bra and maroon lacy boy shorts looked at the three of us and simply said ok. It was toward the end of the game and she had to pick up the ball from the floor. Instead of just reaching down she turned her back to everyone and bent over giving us a great view of her ass and covered pussy. Someone said wow or something like that and you could tell in her face she was loving the attention. They made the last cup and the whole room went dead silent. She broke the silence by saying "well you guys won what do you want?". My friend was barely able to get the words "i'm fine with his suggestion" out. She said ok, took one step back reached up unclipped the front hook and let her bra drop to the floor. It was a few seconds before we all got back to playing. She stayed topless for a solid 45 minutes and they were filled with a lot more sexy bend overs.
The next day I found out the people walking down the hall had gotten wind of what was happening and watched the entire through the window. After word spread about topless beer pong she became someone everyone wanted to play. She always played and I have a ton more stories about her.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:12 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default Not a drinking game, but a bit drunk

Haven't thought about this for a long time. A young woman I dated for a short while many years ago, age 23 - C-cup, had been drinking during the evening. I think it was bout 12am on a weekday... when she decided to go to Walmart to get whatever-it was she HAD to get.

She grabbed her keys and went.
It wasn't until she was leaving the store that she only had keys, a few bucks, flip-flops and a T-Shirt that only barely hid her privates IF she wasn't moving. She wasn't *thinking* and didn't bother with shorts or panties.

So dozens of late night shoppers saw her ass, and a bit of pussy.

Old 03-11-2015, 07:57 PM

Thanked 2,062 Times in 85 Posts
Default Holiday

Holiday, extended family, drinking games.... I love it
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 03-12-2015, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monarch View Post
Holiday, extended family, drinking games.... I love it
Great pic! Gotta love alcohol!