uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2017, 10:04 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

We went on a dinner cruise when in Cancun, my wife had on a sexy thin blouse without a bra, but she had a vest on that went with the skirt. There were a lot of younger couples onboard, after dinner the music was loud, the drinks were flowing and inhibitions were loosening. It was a hot June night, a lot of people were dancing and men's shirts, then women's blouses started coming off. This was pre-internet days and I think people were not afraid they would end up on web page, so by the end of the night, my wife and most of the women were either topless or in a bra.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:11 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Waaay back before I met my wife, she went to a bar around Mardi Gras time with two of her girlfriends and two guy friends. She said the two friends started flashing their boobs immediately, but my wife told them there was no way she was going to flash her boobs. The two guy friends begged her, but she refused.

Near the end of the night, she didn't want to be the only prude of the friends, so not only did she start flashing, but she walked around with her top up for minutes at a time. She claims that she was careful to not let the two guy friends see anything, but I don't know how they couldn't have seen. I will let her believe it the way she tells it, though.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:02 PM

Thanked 25,461 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Wife

My wife goes shopping everytime in short skirtd & heels....supermarket-, Dr. office, 7-11 , Walgreens, etc, etc. etc... I personally have extremely rarely ever seen her in anything other then a short skirt, even around the house, including walking around the neighborhood & yard.. I've seen the neighbors reaction-- the men look, and the wives make them not look...lol
I think other women look at her and say, "other women are doing it" like this thread says....

Below is normal out and about daily routine shopping & errand attire.........
Attached Thumbnails
blupld10.jpg   car2.jpg  

cherry.jpg   dres5.jpg  

DSC_0624.JPG   0925152347.jpg  

DSC_0515 (2).JPG   DSC_7848.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 03-21-2017 at 11:14 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 06:40 PM

Grits, does Mrs. Grits go out much braless in public like in the white dress above? you got any recent pictures of this kind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 11:50 PM

Thanked 25,461 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default welee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Grits, does Mrs. Grits go out much braless in public like in the white dress above? you got any recent pictures of this kind?
Mrs. Grits here,,,, i'm small breasted, so yes I do- and don't -wear a bra... 50/50 ?... depends on the outfit and weather. ... and I always wear panties, (if you were wondering), I wear skirts 98% of the time and I'm not putting my bare butt on anything unprotected except my bed...... Thanks for asking.. xoxo
Old 12-15-2023, 09:14 AM

Thanked 3,375 Times in 246 Posts
Default Flashing with a crowd

My wife is never the leader -- she is the follower. It doesn't make any difference what she has shown in the past, she always waits for another woman to lead the way. I will demonstrate with some pics. The first time she went topless down "Titty Alley," she had to go with a girlfriend to show her the way. The first time she went nude in a pool at a biker rally, she went into the pool with her bikini on until another woman showed up and stripped naked before going into the pool. Then she called out to my wife, "Take that bikini off!" My wife immediately stripped off her bikini and went nude. There were probably 25 guys in the pool and only one other woman who happened to be naked, but my wife was totally comfortable so long as there was one other naked woman in the pool with her. Then a buddy of mine wanted to take some pussy shots of some of the women in our group. He asked if my wife would let him have a shot of her pussy. She replied, "Oh, no, I am not going to be the only one!" With that, he asked if another woman would allow him to take some pussy shots of this woman and my wife. The other woman readily agreed. Once she did, my wife was O.K. with it and readily posed with her. So, go figure.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00397 (8).JPG   Sturgis29 (2).JPG  

IMG_2951 (3).JPG  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 02:36 PM

Thanked 4,610 Times in 411 Posts
Default So true

Just look at the thong swimwear and yoga pants women now wear. 25 years ago they might have gotten arrested, it certainly would have been frowned upon. They can do it now because "everybody else wears it."

I was recently on a boat cruise with women wearing bikinis. One very lovely girl's entire butt was showing; she was so curvy you couldn't even see the thong string. Nobody batted an eye, but I'm sure all the men like me were very happy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM

Default Agreed

My wife is 26 and wore a thong to the beach for the first time last summer. She never considered this until it became popular and feels it’s ok since others do it. She also almost exclusively started wearing leggings the last couple years which I’m sure other men appreciate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Just look at the thong swimwear and yoga pants women now wear. 25 years ago they might have gotten arrested, it certainly would have been frowned upon. They can do it now because "everybody else wears it."

I was recently on a boat cruise with women wearing bikinis. One very lovely girl's entire butt was showing; she was so curvy you couldn't even see the thong string. Nobody batted an eye, but I'm sure all the men like me were very happy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MyCluelessWife For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 07:07 PM

Thanked 1,005 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post

After some 'reluctance' , it's now what my wife does. One of the bikinis she wears is one I bought her a few years back for 'bedroom only' use. Can't believe my luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCluelessWife View Post
My wife is 26 and wore a thong to the beach for the first time last summer. She never considered this until it became popular and feels it’s ok since others do it. She also almost exclusively started wearing leggings the last couple years which I’m sure other men appreciate.
I've seen some photos you posted of your wife with a big sexy bush, how does that go with the thong, or has she had to shave?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 07:08 PM

Thanked 1,742 Times in 117 Posts

Interesting thread and yes absolutely my wife does this. Ten years ago you’d go to the beach and see one or two gals in a thong (at least in America, typically). And my wife might even be quick to mention the woman was seeking attention. Nowadays it’s rare to see any woman under 50 years old and even some above not wearing at least cheeky bottoms if not a full on thong. My wife included. As it became the norm, her bottoms got farther and farther up her beautiful cheeks.

Also on a smaller scale like doing something because other girls are in the moment she often doesn’t wear a bra in the mornings if our friends stay over or also after a swim. I love watching my male friends “sneak” peeks at her butt in her thong and at her tits jiggling under her shirt. All because one of her friends wasn’t once.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s