Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2011, 09:47 PM

Default pradox files

ep1 the dog and tramp

are story beings with a girl name sally who is a mean girl walking her dog around the city. sally i cant belive mom is makeing walk this stupid mut come you dum thing. so there walking along when and they bum into mail men hey miss this sweet dog you got here whats his name sally his name is james now dont you have anything better to do then begger me all day she walk away it little bit later she runs into a boy ryan hmm... sally will you go on date with me sally and be seen with looser like you no way she walks away james start crying to go behind the tree sally screw you dog hold it she kicks him lets go later night in sally room she get ready for bed she see dog by her bed head dog you better not jump on my bed sally goes to sleep the next day sally wakes up sally what going on here this isnt my room why my naked and with this coaller she reachs up to try take it off i wouldnt do that if i was you sally who said that she looks around james what are you doing here and were did that voice come from james that was me sally how can you talk james i am what you humans call a alien that coaller allows me to talk to you threw mind and alot more sally way i am here james thats a good question sally you see in the 50 years i have bein on your plant you are the worst behaved human i have ever seen so i am going to tairn you sally what this ridiculous sally trys get up but is zapped james sorry a pet walks on all 4s now fellow me outside would you kindly sally wait no umm i cant controll my lims james come girl sally thinks to yourself no whats happening i am naked i cannt go outside they go on to sidewalk and start walking of crouse pepole are talking about the naked girl sally come on james let me go this isnt funny james quiet girl they come cross some of sally friends james sit girl friend 1 sally what are doing sally trys to say but cant friend 2 well scine your siting there meant as well take some pics of you salley no james quiet her friends take pics of her and post all over the internet then leave so sally and james start walking again salley i have to pee james go in grass salley i cant do that james i wasnt asking salley please no dont make do that james dont worry you will feel better in mintue salley go over by outside cafe and starts pissing in pacth of grass later that day ok salley stand go to that door salley way did we wait for that car to leave james no reason and go to the door now ringer the bell your friend ryan should come out when does your going to mate with him salley what? james you heard me salley i will not james you act like you have choice suddenly salley start feel hot her tits become hard she starts to rub her pussy ryan salley what are you doing salley take me now ryan wow
later after ryan and salley have fallen sleep after fucking raw a tector bem picks up salley james talking to himself today went well i think the kids are going to love there new pet when i get home
Old 08-31-2011, 09:49 PM

Talking

here list of upcoming episodes and feel free to leave me ideas

ep2 going native
ep3 the game master
ep4 mix match
ep5 naked lier
ep6 curse of the lake
ep7 little shop of pleasure

Tags
enf naked public news, forced

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily