uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2017, 12:14 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts

When I was in my 20’s there was this young woman I worked with who was pure Ukrainian and a platinum blonde. She also had very large pointy breasts and wide flared hips. She was intelligent too; her only flaw was that her body motions were very coarse and sloppy. But she could always have gone to finishing school, right? One other thing was that she was a Jehovah’s Witness, even though she seemed very uninhibited. She did have a boyfriend otherwise I would have been all in.

Anyway, I somehow ended up at a picnic with her and some other guys and girls. She was wearing a full style dress and at some point while sitting down she had her legs spread and I got a full view of her pantiless crotch. Wow, a true blonde; it turns out the only one I would see for decades. She invited me to her house for a party later on, but told me not to bring alcohol because of her religious beliefs. I don’t know if you’ve ever been to a party with no alcohol, but after a half hour, it gets a bit slow. The strange thing was that during the party she mentioned that she had a huge crush on some girl she had met. That kind of floored me (as did the not wearing panties). I guess the Bible says two men should not lay together, but doesn’t say anything about women. I figured she was bi, religious and a nondrinker, so it wouldn’t have worked between us anyway, and never saw her again. Ah youth, if the same situation presented itself today, I’d be much more open minded.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:50 AM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

I do a monthly delivery to a school. There are a few Ladies in the reception office. I have always found the Manager the most attractive. There,s just something about her. Shes overweight with quite a thick full body. Anyway, as I was dealing with one of the other ladies I noticed the manager who was sitting with her swivel chair pulled out from her desk, she uncrossed her legs and then crossed them the other way round. What shocked me was how wide and open she uncrossed them which was far more than you usually see. She was about 5 metres away. As she did it I could clearly see all the way up her skirt. She was wearing an above knee skirt that had ridden up, dark coloured tights and what I believe was a dark full bush. I cant be 100% sure but about 80% she was pantiless. If it was accidental she couldnt have done a better job on purpose. Ive never seen a woman open her legs so wide to re-cross her legs. She wasnt looking at me when she did it but then looked straight at me for about a second. Our eyes met. I couldnt read anything into her glance. She looked away pulled her chair under her desk, put her head down and carried on with her work. Shes mid 40"s and this happened about a year ago. I believe she did it on purpose and I feel flattered she shared the moment with me.

My own wife is one of these ladies and I think its great. She will never admit to it but I have witnessed her do it on several occasions and it always shocks me, but I love it,
Old 06-11-2019, 12:00 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

A long time ago as I was going into a Wal-Mart store, a girl in her early 20s was walking in front of me. It was a very windy day, and the short dress she was wearing was caught by the wind lifting it up. I got a great beautiful view of her bare pantyless lovely ass.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:29 AM

Thanked 2,452 Times in 88 Posts
Default Yes

But it was a couple in a bar looking for a 3-some. She was sitting on a bar stool flashing me her panties. When her husband walked away she motioned me over. She said "you really can't take a hint. I told her if she really wanted my attention she has to flash a pantyless pussy my way. Her husband came back, she said something to him. I few minutes later she was flashing me her naked pussy in a crowded club, with her husband smiling from ear to ear. Yes we had our 3-some, and a few more meetings after that. Her husband took a lot of pics. Always hope they're show up on line. Never did.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:37 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuren
Ive never seen a woman open her legs so wide to re-cross her legs. She wasnt looking at me when she did it but then looked straight at me for about a second. Our eyes met. I couldnt read anything into her glance.
Believe Sharon Stone may have done something along these lines in some movie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuren
My own wife is one of these ladies and I think its great. She will never admit to it but I have witnessed her do it on several occasions and it always shocks me, but I love it,
It is hot when you realize your wife or GF is giving other guys flashes on her own, whether upskirt or down blouse. Especially if she would never admit such a thing and would vocally deny anything ever happened, and if it did it was just an accident, and it never happened before... Until the next time you catch her doing it... Some times you just have to let her have her teasing fun...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 02:06 PM

Thanked 24,870 Times in 1,257 Posts
Default pantyless

Last night I was in a local bar here in Fla. They had just hired a new bartender, a middle age blonde with a nice figure, and she was wearing a short pink dress showing lots of cleavage.

I was busy being in love with her boobs, so I didn;t notice the shortness of the dress at first.
But after straining my eyes watching her jiggle her boobs a while, I started to notice that whenever she bent over, you could clearly see her bare butt pop out from under her hem of the dress.

That was enough to get me to order another beer, and settle in to watch. She was starting to get ready to close , so she was bending over to fill coolers , and stretching up to put things away, each time giving a very good look, but not quite straight on enough for me to see if she was naked or wearing a thong.

The guy sitting next to me apparently knew her, and he told me she's a bit of a showoff. He claimed she was naked under the dress. My curiosity grew as fast as my cock was rising. By this time it was close to closing and there were only 4 customers left, a couple that were more interested in arguing with each other, and us two old guys at the far end. As we were getting up and ready to leave, I told her I was glad to meet her, and asked when she would be working again. The other old guy left, and she turned to me , pulled her top open and shook her boobs side to side while saying something to the effect of " come SEE me again " . She hugged me goodnight and I decided that I HAD to know if she was naked or not , so I rubbed my hand down over her ass to discover .. a string thong ! And she looked at me and smiled....

I WILL see her soon. And hopefully catch a few pics.

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 06-12-2019, 03:10 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Bullshit? perhaps....

1970's give or take.
A good friend (handsome, and quite a lady-killer) worked full time as a shoe salesman in a woman's high-fashion store for a year or two.
Back then the salesman would assist in trying on the shoes, kneeling in front of them.
......... He claimed it was commonplace to see the panties of most every woman he fitted, since most wore skirts or dresses and with one foot raised it was a given. AND he saw numerous a few bare pussies. Especially with those special views, he said they knew exactly what they were doing by their blushing, purposely spreading wider than needed, or come hither looks! And some were repeat customers! Never forget a face.... or a pussy!
........ He about 20 y.o. then and said most of the flashers were older and while he'd get a hard-on in seconds, they didn't really appeal to him. Not to mention he had the hottest GF ever......
......... He was not known to make up stories, but who knows.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:48 AM

Thanked 4,673 Times in 559 Posts
Default Bad, bad lady...

When I recently went to a swimming pool in Hamburg, came shortly after me a young woman, about 20 - 22 years old.

Since it was a very warm day, she wore only a top and a short denim skirt.

She did not go into the locker room, but immediately pulled herself to the place and put her top down - she was very pretty and had a great figure!

She was wearing just she was her her top - no bra, no shirt under it. When she took off her mini skirt, I did not look bad - she also wore no panties! shaven. She saw I was looking at her undressing, said nothingm just smiling.

While sitting, she calmly pulled on a bikini top, spreading her legs slightly so that I could at least take a closer look at her sweet pussy.

Then she put on her bathing slipper and was swimming and sunbathing for about two hours. .

When she returned, she just loosely stripped off her top and the panties in front of everyone, I looked back between her legs and she took on skirt and top again - no underwear she has also omitted here.

She looked at me, I got a redhead - she laughed, put her mini on for a short time and went away...

What a horny exhihitionism girl ...
Old 06-13-2019, 09:23 AM

Thanked 5,754 Times in 491 Posts

Years ago, while in the service, my buddy's girlfriend was coming in to visit him. Since he was going to be on duty, he asked if I would pick her up at the bus station and keep her company till he got off duty.
So i pick up this cute little thing and take her to my buddy's studio apartment. I toss her suitcase on the bed and we start chatting. She is dressed in a nice blouse and a rather short flowing skirt. I notice she is wearing what I presume to be pantyhose.
I am sitting on the bed next to her suitcase when she comes over and plops down on the other side of the suitcase, sitting cross-legged right in front of me. Her skirt had rode up to her waist as she jumped onto the bed. There I am, looking directly up her spread thighs, seeing her shaved pussy through the sheer pantyhose! There was no liner in the crotch! She made no attempt to cover herself when she saw me looking.
We continued chatting while she went through her bag and I just sat there watching her beautiful pussy as she squirmed about. To this day I can still see that sheer material hugging against those bare pussy lips. What a delight!
This went on for about an hour before my buddy finally got home. I never did tell him.
I often wonder if she was flashing like that on her long bus ride. I bet some of the other riders got quite a view too!
Old 06-13-2019, 03:17 PM

Thanked 16,251 Times in 1,135 Posts

Only once that I remember: At a farmer's market, a lady easily into her late 40s started to sit down on the curb and tried very hard to make sure not to flash anything. I was standing there, and she knew it, but I was busy reading something and happened to glance over at the one split second when I saw that she wasn't wearing panties. Huge bush. Enormous. Make me realize how much I do not like a large bush. Saw her labia, but don't remember details because I have the image of her enormous bush unfortunately ingrained into my memory.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018