photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2017, 10:28 AM

I do have trust issues, but I don't trust anyone. IU think the whole world will stab you in the back. But I probably trust her more then most. While saying this I think any guy will take advantage of a situation to get laid. I think she's naïve not believing this and I'm just trying to prove it to her. I also think she's naïve if she's married that it matters and that guys don't think about who your married to and if he's dangerous. Still looking for feedback would you fuck a chick and would it matter if she was married to a cop, criminal, biker.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dawggonetired For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 11:57 AM

Thanked 1,667 Times in 63 Posts

I am very trustworthy on her end - the couple of times since we've been together that another guy has tried to make a real move on her (trying to kiss her, etc.) she's immediately told me what happened and obviously not been happy about it, so I definitely trust her faithfulness. The only time since we've been together that she's done something with another guy was one New Year's Eve that she kissed another guy (I told that story here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...56#post2350356 ), which was done right in front of me (and with me kissing another girl) and obviously not intended to be a secret. Flirting and stuff is totally harmless in my eyes.

The zen of totally trusting your wife is a beautiful thing because it really opens you up to her being open with her body in front of other guys and you just not giving a shit because you know she's yours - my wife has skinny dipped, sunbathed topless, flashed, changed clothes, slept naked, and on one occasion even taken a shower in front of other guys and I can just completely grin and enjoy the experience because I know I'm the one who gets to fuck her at the end of the day.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hwu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 12:27 PM

Thanked 4,852 Times in 265 Posts

The zen of totally trusting your wife is a beautiful thing because it really opens you up to her being open with her body in front of other guys and you just not giving a shit because you know she's yours - my wife has skinny dipped, sunbathed topless, flashed, changed clothes, slept naked, and on one occasion even taken a shower in front of other guys and I can just completely grin and enjoy the experience because I know I'm the one who gets to fuck her at the end of the day.[/QUOTE]

Perfectly said Hwu. My husband has total trust in me to be faithful and to be aware of my surroundings. Most of the time if I'm out without him, I'm with my girlfriends with whom watch out for each other. At work functions when we all go out for a pint or cider, most know how I am and also look out for me. I feel lucky to be the exhibitionist that I am because of his trust. BEAN
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 12:39 PM

BJ I agree I would watch her fuck someone else to but this is getting away from my question do guys even care and will they fuck anything that moves. So the question I guess is can she trust other guys and is she naïve not to think they want to fuck her?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dawggonetired For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 10:22 PM

I have no trust issue with my wife around other men, because if she decided she wanted to fuck one of them, if she is out of town for a while, to call me so I can take care of my own needs to the story, or come home and let me eat her out while she tells me the story.

Before anyone asks, she always has worn protection, its not a cuckold thing, she just gets so turned on telling me, and seeing me enjoy, and I love to eat her out. Then when she's orgasmed again, I take my turn with her. And tell her how beautiful she is and how hot it makes me knowing she was able to enjoy another man.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bizvegas For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 01:31 AM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawggonetired View Post
this is getting away from my question do guys even care
Sorry for not directly answering your post questions in my previous response. In my opinion and experience, No, most guys don't care if a woman is married or in a committed relationship.

Quote:
and will they fuck anything that moves.
Again, not to generalize but yes, most guys will fuck anything that moves if given half the chance.

Quote:
So the question I guess is can she trust other guys and is she naïve not to think they want to fuck her?
Again, based upon my experiences no, she cannot trust that the guys she is out with don't want to fuck her and that if the opportunity presents itself that they will not fuck her.

However, I have also not met a woman who goes out with a group of men with drinking and flirting going on who is so naive that she does not realize that men in general have one motive. Most women are either enjoying the friends-with-benefits opportunities or are a huge tease and remain in full control just enjoying the attention and then cutting things off and heading home to you before she allows anything further.

My wife will swear that women are the same as men, they want the same things most of the time they just act naive, innocent and put on the good girl act because it is what guys want in a women.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 12:42 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

The first wife not at all ! The second wife somewhat. My wife now completely.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 08:19 PM

Human nature is plain and simple. We (both men and women) look for pleasure at any chance we have.

What makes the difference is that we are smart enough to repress those sexual drives in order to achieve a bigger, long term goal. In this case, a good, loving and long lasting relationship.

Tons of guys are going to flirt and try to get into your wife/gf's pants; that is the way it is. SOME are going to respect that she is in a relationship, OTHERS won't. It is that simple AND YOU CAN'T CONTROL IT!

At the end of the day, what matters the most is her own sense of loyalty and commitment to the relationship.

Try to notice how she behaves in other areas. Is she loyal to her friends? Does she gossips behind their backs? Is she committed to her job? Does she lies constantly to get what she wants? Those are clear clues of who she really is.

Now, trusting is a full time activity; you can't partially trust someone.

My father told me once (and I will never forget about it): when someone cheats on you, you will suffer days, maybe weeks... when you don't trust on your partner, you suffer everyday, always.

Be strong man, I know how difficult is not to be able to control your feelings and thoughts. The best advice I can give you is (besides what others here have told you about communication): whenever those thoughts come to your mind, think about something else; don't let them conquer you. They are like a snowball, they grow and grow, you will feel more miserable every day and YOU WON'T SOLVE SHIT.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 10:09 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Trust?? No chance. I assumed my ex was fucking some guy whenever I was out of town. Look, she admitted to more than 50 guys before me and has at least 10 after we split the first time. One night when I came home from a trip to London I got in early and was supposed to meet her at a bar when I got back. I walked in and she wasn't there, so I sat down. She came out of the bathroom looking all flushed. The place was known for their big bathroom stalls. Even though she denied it, I'm sure she was in there with a dude.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 12:23 AM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

Most of the time I trust my wife to be faithful, but there are disclaimers. I've always known ahead of time if she was going to have sex with another man, I have no problem with her coming back to me to be reclaimed, I find that very hot. The disclaimer is that she is submissive, if another guy flirts and asks her to do something sexual, he will get turned down. However, if he orders her to do something, he submissiveness takes over and she is powerless to resist.

For example, she had been flirting with this other teacher, he was getting transferred to another school system and he asked her if she wanted some of the teaching material he didn't need anymore. She told me she was going to go grocery shopping and stop at his house to pick the stuff up. She was gone for a while, but I was busy and didn't notice the time. When she got home she was acting a little strange, my wife has no ability to lie or deceive, she is an open book. So I asked if something was wrong, she said "I gave Mike a blow job, I had to".

She said when she got to his house they chatted for a few minutes, she said she was in a hurry because of the groceries, he loaded to stuff into the car then said "I deserve a reward for all of this great material".

She asked "like what?"

He said "you're going to be a good girl, you're going to give me a blow job now, it won't take long".

She said they went inside, he threw a pillow on the floor in front of a chair, he lowered his shorts and his erect cock sprung out, he sat down. She knelt on the pillow and sucked him until he filled her mouth. Of course I got the same treatment.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full