Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-07-2022, 09:28 AM

She willingly does. But she also likes to be forced and loves the feeling of a load going right down her throat.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ashdowns For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2022, 06:20 PM

Default Mary Swallows

Sometimes she swallows, but other times she takes it.
Attached Thumbnails
860192C8-5A70-4108-AFDF-A12BB5D6C5A0.jpeg   374E459D-BBDA-4660-89A3-6B8E1F7509B0.jpeg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to loveittoday For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2022, 09:39 AM

Default Swallows

Yes my wife swallows! She loves the taste of cum. Can't wait to watch her swallow another man's spooge.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dick hardin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2022, 12:15 PM

Thanked 1,037,822 Times in 31,018 Posts
Default My wife swallows and shows it off First~

Like any other red blooded guy, I was always looking for a girl to let me CUM in her mouth and if she swallowed it that would even be better! But all or most of the girls I dated were Busty, but none of them let me CUM in their mouth~
I heard some 2 guys in my buddy's BAR that a girl comes in there and if you hit it off with her, she'll let you CUM in her mouth - then show it back to you before swallowing it!
I ended up meeting this girl and hitting it off, going back to my place after the BAR closed we ended up in bed.
She wasn't huge with tits and nipples like my other GF's, then she didn't do the best oral on my cock either! She just did the basic Up & Down on it with her mouth. She did stop for a minute just to tell me that I could CUM in her mouth and she'll swallow it, I never had that happen before!
We kept on going out and in time got married, but since that early time my wife has Improved 100% on her oral style and takes care of everything with her fingers / mouth and tongue, besides moving around to your asshole too!
But as far as I know and what she told me, she has always let the guys CUM in her mouth unless requested not to do so and I'm not sure WHO would not want that done?
When we got involved with our playful neighbors, his wife would do anal sex but not let you CUM in her mouth. But my wife was the opposite and let you CUM in her mouth and not do anal sex!
So just by doing a spouse exchange we got something new of a sexual pleasure! Later in time the wife's both changed their thoughts on why they didn't do certain thing and now do Everything!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2023, 12:43 AM

Default Wife swallows

My wife has always swallowed. I've only been with one girl who didn't give a blow job. All of the rest have swallowed.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to city slicker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2023, 01:56 PM

My wife has always swallowed, both when dating and after we were married. She thinks spitting is gross and really somewhat disrespectful and also a poor way to end the activity. I agree on all counts. More recently, she has really gotten into snowballing me, and since I had been so encouraging about her swallowing, there was little i could really say in opposition. It didn't do much for me... actually it didn't do anything for me, until I saw how hot it made her. After snowballing me she is ready to attack me again. I'm not real bright, but I did learn long ago that anything that made a woman more sexually charged is a good thing, and thus I have become quite accomplished in snowballing, eating my cream pie, and other such activities that are not particularly attractive to many guys. As long as it continues to turn her on, I will keep doing it. The collateral benefits are worth it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Donnafill38 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2023, 11:21 AM

Thanked 1,387 Times in 146 Posts
Default Oh ya

I have had a number of Gf over the years that would prefer to not swallow so rather than unload in their mouth I would pull out last second and cum all over their tits.

I was never a huge fan of the BJ anyway so not a concern I ever had.

My current partner LOVES giving head and is by far the best at it and will gladly take the load and swallow every drop. In fact she almost seems to prefer to start and end every session this way. I have b- cum a fan of the BJ I just needed to find a master of the art.

When I am pounding her hard I start asking her if she wants a big cock in her mouth too, or will she suck all her juices off my cock - etc etc till she is begging to suck me off.

When I pull out and stick it in her mouth she is more than eager for me to blow a load in her mouth and even cums herself while I fuck her face. Something the others would never have enjoyed. She’s a keener!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:

Tags
blowjob, swallow, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s