uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2018, 05:07 PM

Thanked 1,421 Times in 171 Posts

Does anyone know what pub the London After Party is held at?

Somewhere in Battersea Park, they warn that members of the public may enter, i would like to be one of those members of the public!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WNBR_Addict For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
vimeo.com/273401454

Artsy promo for the Portland ride.

Enjoy

Fango

Anyone planning on being in Portland for the ride? How do they feel about people taking pictures?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swiffty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2018, 07:00 PM

Thanked 14,638 Times in 1,503 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiffty View Post
Anyone planning on being in Portland for the ride? How do they feel about people taking pictures?
Like most rides, they are more open to cameras used by other naked participants than by spectators. I'd love to attend some day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2018, 09:56 PM

Thanked 5,143 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNBR_Addict View Post
Does anyone know what pub the London After Party is held at?

Somewhere in Battersea Park, they warn that members of the public may enter, i would like to be one of those members of the public!
Id like to know too, and dont feel like paying a tenner to find out;

Just checked the weather report. Seems its highly likely to rain.. bad luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danzo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 02:34 AM

Thanked 5,498 Times in 289 Posts
Default Some advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfcvbnm View Post
Best place for London WNBR is definitely Lincoln Inn Fields - they usually have a toilet stop there
Can I offer some advice to those who are going to London?
1. Be embedded - ie go naked!
2. You will be accepted as one of them rather than a pervert with a camera.
3. You can talk to all the girls you want as they will talk back to you if you have no clothes.
4. Tell them this is your first time and they will help you.
5. Ask them for a selfie...

Believe me they will be your best friends as you are int he same "club" as them!

If you are shy, wear a hat and sunglasses, or a wig
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 03:10 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,308 Times in 3,811 Posts

Totally agree with the above comments, nobody minds being snapped by a fellow rider. Not once in 7 years of riding did I have a complaint or refusal when I asked to photograph a lady. In fact most put on a nice pose!

Let's not worry about weather forecasts here until the day, it will OK for London and iffy for Brighton...just as it always has been for 10 years with the very odd exception.

What worries me more is the lack of stuff on Flikr this year. Three smaller UK rides and Burllington in the USA and almost nothing at all posted. I've never seen so little up, is Flikr no longer the uploader of choice? We need to sort this or 2018 thread will rival 2007 as the smallest WNBR coverage ever.
Old 06-06-2018, 06:49 AM

Thanked 1,158 Times in 126 Posts

Going naked isn't always an option. Taking part in the ride isn't the best way to cover it, despite what you might think, if your intention is to snap as many of the people riding as possible. Mainly because you're having to concentrate on riding a bike etc and it's not easy keep going on ahead and catching people as they pass by, repeat and rinse. This is borne out by the fact that the best shots every year mostly don't come from those actually taking part - well, not the pics that are ever made public anyway. IMHO you need to do one or the other - ride or take pictures. Doing both is a struggle.

I personally have never had any bother in London. I think the riders can tell the serious snappers from the pervs - usually it's pretty obvious. Brighton can be tricky. Riders were always fine till last year but then even members of the press were being declined shots - it was obvious someone had been brainwashing them. But personally, I had no problem other than a very brief snipe from one of the feminazis over my 'intrusive' lens. Plenty of people happy to pose and semi-pose. I always talk to people and can't ever remember a rider having an issue at the time because I was clothed.

Regarding the lack of stuff on Flickr, this was inevitable with people being called pervs for covering the rides, and getting stick for not hiding anything they might take behind a password and only shared with a select few in private places. Cardiff 2017 was a perfect case in point - I don't remember seeing anything at all from that one, when in previous years there was loads of good stuff out there.

Speaking to various organisers at assorted rides, they are always in favour of respectful photos of a decent standard as they help promote these events. This doesn't seem to filter through to many of the marshals - predominately the Brighton lot, who just don't seem able to distinguish a pushy perv trying to take creep shots of unwilling and uncomfortable riders, and those who are just there to cover the ride and who are behaving in a sensible and civilized manner.

I predict that less and less stuff will appear in the open, be it on Flickr or elsewhere. I know of at least three photographers, pro and semi-pro, who took a raft of frequently superb shots last year but have never made them public. It's a shame that such talent and its product goes to waste.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fdooby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 02:28 AM

Thanked 1,086 Times in 69 Posts
Smile

Weather in Manchester has been glorious all week, and the same today. No doubt it will change tomorrow and probably piss down! lol, anyway, I`m still going, lets hope this sunshine holds, love getting naked in the hot sun but then again it might be nice riding nude in the rain!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jules Sparkle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 08:11 AM

[QUOTE=fdooby;2627031]Going naked isn't always an option. Taking part in the ride isn't the best way to cover it, despite what you might think, if your intention is to snap as many of the people riding as possible. Mainly because you're having to concentrate on riding a bike etc and it's not easy keep going on ahead and catching people as they pass by, repeat and rinse. This is borne out by the fact that the best shots every year mostly don't come from those actually taking part - well, not the pics that are ever made public anyway. IMHO you need to do one or the other - ride or take pictures. Doing both is a struggle.

With the exception of those clever people who have a cam on the BACK of their bikes - that usually results in some pretty spectacular shots! If only they would vary their place in the line-up a bit more.. *sigh*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aftadark For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 05:25 PM

Thanked 5,086 Times in 258 Posts

[QUOTE=aftadark;2627444]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdooby View Post
Going naked isn't always an option. Taking part in the ride isn't the best way to cover it, despite what you might think, if your intention is to snap as many of the people riding as possible.......This is borne out by the fact that the best shots every year mostly don't come from those actually taking part - well, not the pics that are ever made public anyway. IMHO you need to do one or the other - ride or take pictures.
It's the taking part that counts!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ncis_uk For This Useful Post:

Tags
ass, bike, flashing, naked, naked bike ride, tits, wnbr

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Orgasm with contractions

0m:59s

07-25-2015
Creampie twist 1

2m:56s

02-15-2006
caught 20