Quote:
Originally Posted by camflasher1 View Post
you r a lucky guy
Any Q's for the wife?
Old 10-27-2015, 07:27 AM

Default The School Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Came home today late this evening, to find the wife cum filled to my surprise.... I was gone all day as planned, ends up she called a "select" friend over this afternoon and they basically both fucked each others brains out, according to the wife.
Sooo, I asked for details, ---- and she told me she called because she was horny, (we fucked early this morning before I left for the day)... so the "select" friend spent the whole afternoon fucking my wife repeatedly. He left 3 loads in her, ( 1 mouth, 2 pussy).. She played schoolgirl & outfit for him which she does very well... She told me she kept him hard all afternoon.. when I got home she was wearing the schoolgirl outfit, so I knew something was up... she told me, and I gave her my load missionary & pulled out & sprayed it all over her. She knows I like fucking her sloppy seconds w/ her pussy lubed w/ another guys cum. We took a sensous shower together, and I fucked her again before bedtime....
I like coming home to those kind of surprises & having her tell me all the details...... lol
How old is she? With she slim figure she pretty much looks like a school girl or at most a college girl. What was her select friend? I would have been her hard hot teacher if I were he
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexoslove For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2015, 12:17 PM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts

Quote:
Any Q's for the wife?
Does she eat cum regularly? Mine does most of the time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camflasher1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2015, 08:59 PM

Thanked 25,734 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default sexolove..

See post # 193... to explain what "select friends" are....

She is 40 yrs old... being thin & no kids help keep a body young.
Old 10-28-2015, 09:01 PM

Default camflasher

well. sort of... its just part of blow jobs & sex in general... not something she craves...just part of it all..
Old 10-30-2015, 11:28 PM

Default Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween !!

Hope everyone is going to have fun!!.... too bad nobody has house partys anymore....nobody wants that drunk liability because of irresponsible friends... they ruin everything.

We're going to a hotel party w/ swing friends for our monthly swing fest... Fri & sat. in Chattanooga, Tenn. That was the agreed location for all... we're there now, and ends up 10 couples out of our group of 12 showed up.. We all chip in for an extra room-big suite to party in on Sat. ... No mass swinging tonight (fri) because several couples are going to be late arrivals...so we arranged to be w/ one couple in our room tonight.. waiting for them to arrive now for some sexy fun....I'm just going to wear High Heels, and I think the other girl is wearing the same w/ thigh highs... maybe i;ll wear thigh highs too??

well .. their knocking on the door, so Happy Halloween!!!
Attached Thumbnails
phplJNL2rPM.jpg  
Old 10-31-2015, 09:38 PM

Talking Sounds awesome and we...

Quote:
Happy Halloween !!

Hope everyone is going to have fun!!.... too bad nobody has house partys anymore....nobody wants that drunk liability because of irresponsible friends... they ruin everything.

We're going to a hotel party w/ swing friends for our monthly swing fest... Fri & sat. in Chattanooga, Tenn. That was the agreed location for all... we're there now, and ends up 10 couples out of our group of 12 showed up.. We all chip in for an extra room-big suite to party in on Sat. ... No mass swinging tonight (fri) because several couples are going to be late arrivals...so we arranged to be w/ one couple in our room tonight.. waiting for them to arrive now for some sexy fun....I'm just going to wear High Heels, and I think the other girl is wearing the same w/ thigh highs... maybe i;ll wear thigh highs too??

well .. their knocking on the door, so Happy Halloween!!!

We definitely very much want to hear ALL the "juicy" details being most of us only dream of such fun activities. Hope you have a Halloween "BALL"... pun fully intended. Would be nice if wifey shared a bit about her adventures in her words too... please??? Patiently waiting...
Old 11-01-2015, 11:25 PM

Default LOVE2bNAKED

Love2Bnaked,

As per your request, here are the gory details of the weekend given to you by ME: ie: Mrs. Grits.- ie:the wife.

Well, it was a good time for all... Halloween Swing Party in Chattanooga.. costumes are difficult because the theme is SEX,,, sooooo , folks basically dressed for sex, or something that would work for sex w/o having to take it all off in the first 5 min.s of the Halloween Party.. a task in itself.

I wore my BUD Girl dress, and played the BUD GIRL which was easy to do... I know the guys like it, especially knowing I was a former BUD GIRL in college. So BUD GIRL DRESS, garters & Stocking & heels. Some of the other girls were , schoolgirls, 1-Elvira w/ short dress style, 1- Miss America bikini style w/ sash, and a mix of other put together combos.
The guys wore alot of leather in general.
We started socially w/ cocktails and admiring each others outfit...some kissing & lap dancing, and "whats under your dress" fun. We started the sexual festivities w/ all 10 girls parked doggie style around the edge of the bed, and the guys rotated like musical women, short fucking each girl (a few thrusts) so everyone could say they fucked 10 guys & for the guys 10 women in one night!! Just a fun moment to laugh about for everyone.
Remember 10 out of 12 couples showed up in Chattanooga. So we had a 2 room BIG suite
we all chipped in for to party in.
From there it was pretty much a fucking- free-for-all-..lol..........I was enjoying doing alot of sucking-to-fluff a few guys at a time on my knees and send them off to go fucking the girls. The first cock for me (other then sucking-to-fluff) was a guy sitting in a chair and I climbed on to straddle him (I was pantyless), feeling his cock slide into my pussy under my Bud dress. He was caressing my nipples through the dress while I slowly rode his cock. He really liked fucking the Bud Girl and feeling through her dress..lol His wife came over and started feeling me up too and reaching under my dress feeling his cock in my pussy. Very erotic... Then I turned around on his cock facing her and she got down licking my clit while her hubby fucked me straddling him.. I came w/ a big orgasm!!!!!!! Wow!!
I then moved to a few girls on the bed licking and caressing each other, and I sat on a girls face as she reached up to caress my nipples while another girl was going down on her and a guy doggie fucking her... that was a long sentence?!!
But I now needed some cock.. and there were 10 of them to choose from..delightful!! So before I knew it , I was being spitroasted on the couch good & hard and they both exploded warm sperm in my mouth & pussy. They were temporarily spent to recharge, BUT I just moved to the next cock available and pushed a guy on the bed and got on top of him and started riding him w/ his cock under my dress. He said I was really wet? then I told him because I just took a load 1 minute earlier! It turned him on.. I think his cock grew an inch in my pussy when I told him..lol.......... I like 3 guys @ once, so i waved over 2 other guys and I was airtight in no time flat!! They fucked me silly and exploded in my pussy and ass, but the guy I was sucking wasn't ready yet. when I got off and stood up there was cum running down my leg onto my stocking.... i went looking for hubby in the other room, and made him put his cock in my cum-filled pussy... he said, " it appears you've been busy..lol". I told him I just wanted him to feel how busy I was.
From there on i was either licking someones pussy, sucking someone cock, had someones cock in me somewhere, or all of the above at once!! Between the booze & orgasms.. I lost track of who or whats happening.. all I know is it was fun... The other girls were doing the same as me, as long as there was a recharged guy available.... ----one girl wanted special attention, and got 6 guys to ravage her body... she was fucking and sucking & stroking them all @ once taking cum from all angles... she was happy.
At the end of the night, when we went back to our room, hubby sat in the chair and had me stand in front of him, and he was looking at me up & down....... He told me I looked VERY WELL FUCKED OVER... I had cum on my stocking, cum running down my legs, cum on my BUD dress, and generally my hair was pretty wild looking & W/ one stocking slightly torn !!! I said I'm not surprised!!
I really don't know how many guys left sperm in & on me, but w/ 10 guys, I suspect it was alot. I don't think all 10, because there were 10 girls to share all that cum with!! I lifted my dress for hubby, and looked down and saw sperm dripping.... I asked hubby if he likes fucking me after everyone else did??... he looked at me and said "YES!!" and I climbed on him in the chair and straddled him to mutual orgasm delight. We took a shower together, and slept till check-out time...
I will say, my Bud Girl dress is always a hit w/ the guys. Below pic is the exact outfit, but not from this weekend.

So Love2Bnaked, does that answer your questions from Mrs.Grits?? lol
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7546.JPG   DSC_7538.JPG  

DSC_7560.JPG   DSC_7599.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 11-01-2015 at 11:31 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:06 AM

Default forgot

Oh... I forgot.... any Questions??
Old 11-03-2015, 06:31 PM

Thumbs up Oh what a party...

Quote:
Love2Bnaked,

As per your request, here are the gory details of the weekend given to you by ME: ie: Mrs. Grits.- ie:the wife.

Well, it was a good time for all... Halloween Swing Party in Chattanooga.. costumes are difficult because the theme is SEX,,, sooooo , folks basically dressed for sex, or something that would work for sex w/o having to take it all off in the first 5 min.s of the Halloween Party.. a task in itself.

I wore my BUD Girl dress, and played the BUD GIRL which was easy to do... I know the guys like it, especially knowing I was a former BUD GIRL in college. So BUD GIRL DRESS, garters & Stocking & heels. Some of the other girls were , schoolgirls, 1-Elvira w/ short dress style, 1- Miss America bikini style w/ sash, and a mix of other put together combos.
The guys wore alot of leather in general.
We started socially w/ cocktails and admiring each others outfit...some kissing & lap dancing, and "whats under your dress" fun. We started the sexual festivities w/ all 10 girls parked doggie style around the edge of the bed, and the guys rotated like musical women, short fucking each girl (a few thrusts) so everyone could say they fucked 10 guys & for the guys 10 women in one night!! Just a fun moment to laugh about for everyone.
Remember 10 out of 12 couples showed up in Chattanooga. So we had a 2 room BIG suite
we all chipped in for to party in.
From there it was pretty much a fucking- free-for-all-..lol..........I was enjoying doing alot of sucking-to-fluff a few guys at a time on my knees and send them off to go fucking the girls. The first cock for me (other then sucking-to-fluff) was a guy sitting in a chair and I climbed on to straddle him (I was pantyless), feeling his cock slide into my pussy under my Bud dress. He was caressing my nipples through the dress while I slowly rode his cock. He really liked fucking the Bud Girl and feeling through her dress..lol His wife came over and started feeling me up too and reaching under my dress feeling his cock in my pussy. Very erotic... Then I turned around on his cock facing her and she got down licking my clit while her hubby fucked me straddling him.. I came w/ a big orgasm!!!!!!! Wow!!
I then moved to a few girls on the bed licking and caressing each other, and I sat on a girls face as she reached up to caress my nipples while another girl was going down on her and a guy doggie fucking her... that was a long sentence?!!
But I now needed some cock.. and there were 10 of them to choose from..delightful!! So before I knew it , I was being spitroasted on the couch good & hard and they both exploded warm sperm in my mouth & pussy. They were temporarily spent to recharge, BUT I just moved to the next cock available and pushed a guy on the bed and got on top of him and started riding him w/ his cock under my dress. He said I was really wet? then I told him because I just took a load 1 minute earlier! It turned him on.. I think his cock grew an inch in my pussy when I told him..lol.......... I like 3 guys @ once, so i waved over 2 other guys and I was airtight in no time flat!! They fucked me silly and exploded in my pussy and ass, but the guy I was sucking wasn't ready yet. when I got off and stood up there was cum running down my leg onto my stocking.... i went looking for hubby in the other room, and made him put his cock in my cum-filled pussy... he said, " it appears you've been busy..lol". I told him I just wanted him to feel how busy I was.
From there on i was either licking someones pussy, sucking someone cock, had someones cock in me somewhere, or all of the above at once!! Between the booze & orgasms.. I lost track of who or whats happening.. all I know is it was fun... The other girls were doing the same as me, as long as there was a recharged guy available.... ----one girl wanted special attention, and got 6 guys to ravage her body... she was fucking and sucking & stroking them all @ once taking cum from all angles... she was happy.
At the end of the night, when we went back to our room, hubby sat in the chair and had me stand in front of him, and he was looking at me up & down....... He told me I looked VERY WELL FUCKED OVER... I had cum on my stocking, cum running down my legs, cum on my BUD dress, and generally my hair was pretty wild looking & W/ one stocking slightly torn !!! I said I'm not surprised!!
I really don't know how many guys left sperm in & on me, but w/ 10 guys, I suspect it was alot. I don't think all 10, because there were 10 girls to share all that cum with!! I lifted my dress for hubby, and looked down and saw sperm dripping.... I asked hubby if he likes fucking me after everyone else did??... he looked at me and said "YES!!" and I climbed on him in the chair and straddled him to mutual orgasm delight. We took a shower together, and slept till check-out time...
I will say, my Bud Girl dress is always a hit w/ the guys. Below pic is the exact outfit, but not from this weekend.

So Love2Bnaked, does that answer your questions from Mrs.Grits?? lol
Well, YES, it does answer my question!! THANKS!! Only bad thing is I was not there watching your sexy lil body in person!! Now, I understand fully you "select friends" system but boy do I wish I could find such a group!! I would INVITE you and hubby to JOIN!! You two have the fun I would love to have!! I may not be able to outlast you... BUT it would be sooo much fun trying! Looking forward to your next adventure!! MUAH THANKS!!!

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12