uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2008, 10:24 AM

Default Request: Bride initiations or Pranks on the Bride

This is my first post, I hope I do it right. I have really enjoyed this form!! I am looking for pictures or stories about things done to the bride by her friends. Not strippers at a party, but things done to the bride. My wife,back when we got engaged and married had some things done to her. I want to see if this happened to other brides too. Back then pictures were not as easy to take so I unfortunately have none of what was done to her, only her stories. When we got engaged the girls in the dorm drung her out of her room and carried her down and dunked her in a bath tube with all sorts of disgusting stuff in it. She was in her night grown and she says that was the most embarrassing moment in her life. It was done by friends but alot of people she didn't know helped. At her bachlorette party her friends stripped her and bent her over the back of the couch and everyone there signed her ass as they held her there. I just wanted to know if this sort of thing happended to other brides. Woud like to see pictures or hear stories.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bobrich For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2008, 03:06 PM

Default Wedding night prank :)

On the night of my wedding my new husband (Dave) finally checked into the Hilton Hotel at Logan Airport
in Boston to spend the night. We were scheduled for the 7:00 AM flight for two weeks in Bermuda. I had a little surprise awaiting for me. It seems all my girlfriends ( I use that term with reservations) decided I did not need any underwear or sleep wear for my honeymoon. It's not that they removed it from my suitcase, they cut out all the crotches from my panties and the centers from all my bras! So I had to travel to Bermuda braless and without panties on. My husband thought this was a fine idea. I'm sure he had nothing to do with it (right!!!!!)
Old 09-23-2008, 10:36 PM

Good story thanks for sharing.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:03 AM

Default Brides

SOme posts collected on the subject from a message board. The ladies are some British nurses discussing their stripping/initiation practices. Apparently they liked to shave brides to be.

Name: Katrina
Title: For Michelle
Comments: The first time I was shaved I knew it was coming but that did not stop the emabarrassment. Nurses usually have the new recruit doing the shaving and I had done 2 already so I knew they were serious and genuine.
When they grabbed me I had no doubt it was no wind as I had shaved someone else before so they had me, it did not stop me struggling but as you know a group of girls can easily overpower one and despite my best efforts they stripped me naked and help me down.
Once you have been lathered and started you have to give in as you realise that you do not want to hurt yourself nor lose face.
As you know I have been stripped many times although I have been in many more stripping gangs and have seen all my colleagues over the years naked and most eventually shaved.
I am interested to know where they got you, were you in a house, or on holiday in a hotel room.
My friends outside nursing actually shaved a bride on her wedding day as a group of them went up to help her change out of her dress for the evening reception.
Lots of drinks, posh hotel with comp shaving kit etc. bride venerable out of dress with sexy undies, and a crowd of mad friends a recipe for trouble.
Most Hen parties in that crowd usually end up in bra and pants, rarely naked and only a couple of shaves. We went on a few weekends away to the sun and there the bride had to be in the pool naked every day.......well that was our tradition.

Name: Michelle
Title: for Katrina
Comments: I was at a friends house after a night of drinking at different clubs. As soon as I walked in the house they grabbed me. I fought too, with all my might. I am not the type to just let them, without a fight. I knew that they were going to do something to me but I didn't know what. They held me down and stripped me naked. They cheered as each piece of clothing was taken off. I was naked in the middle of a big recreation room on the floor with my legs spread wide open. When I realized what they intendented to do to me I really fought, but as you say you can't win with a bunch of determined girls. Once they started I tried to stay still so I wouldn't get hurt. I just had to lay there and take it. It was embarrassing to be on display. They also colored my nipples black with black marks alot pens. They took some before and after pictures which they gave me. I hope they are the only copies!

Title: For Michelle
Comments: I cannot believe that we are the only ones stripped and shaved or with a story to tell. I have been on a couple of weekend away trips to ibiza for a hen "weekend". As I said it was our tradition that each day at some point the "hen" would be in the pool naked.
I must say as a group we had no trouble persuading guys to hold them at the side of the pool by their hands and feet to be 1...2...3 then thrown in. What happens now in our crowd, is that whenever one of our crowd is held like that we remove her bikini, regardless of whether she is the bride to be or even when the pool is packed. Funnily enough we have had no complaints yet and its amazing how quick the guys worked it out.
On one occasion abroad the bride thought she outfoxed us by getting a brazilian leaving her with a tiny shape left. We did let her think so until the last night before we were coming home. She was grabbed last thing in her room and despite her best effort had her "shape" removed in accordance with tradition. For her attempt to avoid her fate she was taken to the front hall and had to streak back to her room,....which we eventually opened.
Michelle have you had the chance for revenge yet?
What did the Groom think?
When did you get your clothes back?
With friends like that you must have some more stories.

Title: for Katrina
Comments: The groom, now my husband, really liked me shaved. I got as much or more teasing about my colored nipples from him. My clothes were scattered all over the front yard. I was thrown naked out the back door and had to run around to the front and gather my clothes to put them on. It seemed like I was naked a very long time. The story really turns on my hubby. To get him going all I have to do is tell it or answer questions about it and he is ready to go.
This is the second time I have answered your post so 2 posts may show up. The first did not seem to work.
Saturday, May 24th 2008 - 05:13:59 AM
Title: Katrina
Comments: The groom, now my husband, loved it. Although I got more teasing from him about my colored nipples! He did like the shave too. The story about how they did it to me is a real turn on for him. If I want to get him going I just have to tell the story or answer his questions about it, he goes crazy. They scattered my clothes out in the front yard, then threw me out of the house naked in the backyard. I had to go around the house to the front and find my clothes and put them on. It seemed like I spent alot of time naked that night.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bubbasparx For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 11:04 AM

Default More

Title: 11th Stripping Annouced Engagement
Comments: I was delighted when my husband eventually got round to popping the question and could not wait to get back to the ward to show the ring and tell them that we were going to be married.

I took some cakes in and a bottle of bubbly to just to mark the occasion and celebrate the moment with my workmates. The wedding was going to be in around six months but no date had been set but inevitably the conversation got round to the hen night and what we should do and where we could go.

A weekend away is usually out of the question as there is a ward to run so not everybody can go, so that was counted out, a pub crawl is what we do anyway but we might get dressed up, was another suggestion. The conversation turned to what we might dress up as, and various suggestion came forward and got racier and more adventurous as we went on. during this there were many taunts to me as to "what they were going to do me" and "did have the figure to carry it off". Of course I protested and told them that I did still have a figure and albeit was not volunteering to go round the pubs in a basque I would still fit into one.

Nurses in these situations are past masters at slowly changing the emphasis and meaning of any conversation to focus on the victim and get them to condemn themselves. Why did I fall into the trap? Why did I insist that I still had a figure? Surely I should have read the signs, I have led this conversations on others so many times but on this occasion I have almost given them the excuse for proof of my claims.

When they asked for proof or rather said they should check for themselves I could have kicked myself and tried to change the subject and refused to show them so they just ganged up on me. I was still in a chair when they started by holding my arms and lossening my shoes and zipper. They had been waiting for payback since all had been stripped organised by myself and they were not going to let this opportunity go to waste.

They were well trained and efficient and soon my uniform was over my head and they used this to keep my arms in control as I could feel them stand me up and peel off my tights and pants. I could feel the cooler air but still could see nothing through the uniform still over my head. Next I knew would be a single hand up my back to unclip my bra and the whole lot was pulled clear of my arms and I was now successfully stripped naked in under 90 seconds.

There were a few comments regarding my figure but my clothes were given back ( still some respect for my position albeit naked) I got dressed on my own and returned to the ward slightly shaken but still in charge, wondering what was in store for me on the hen night.

Title: 12th Stripping: Last shift before Wedding
Comments: I knew something naughty would be in store for me on this shift. The Rota had been done so that there was plenty of cover and also meant that there was plenty people to help celebrate with me as nobody wanted to miss out on the fun.

The afternoon shift arrived in around 1.00pm that day earlier than usual and I was just scooped up onto a trolley and I knew I was going to be in trouble. My crowd have a great way of winding the victim up, they usually have a table in the changing room with a shaving tray, handcuffs, and tape or other toys so when you arrive you start to worry what's in store. On this day there was the usual table with a shaving tray, a veil, an "L" plate, and a tiarra so I had a pretty good idea which direction I would be going.

Instead of the usual laundry room I was wheeled along to the bathroom wher a latge bath had already been filled for me. This is usually for initiation baths which can be fully clothed, partly clothed, or just plain naked depending on the occasion and individual, so I assumed they would now undress me and dunk me but no. I was carried from the trolley and dunked in the bath fully clothed into the icy cold water. Nothing can prepare you no matter how many times it happens for the feeling of having all your clothes sticking to you in the bath.

I was then helped out of the bath wrapped in a couple of large towels and sat on the trolley, I though it was all over as they cheered and laughed but then I was pulled backwards down onto the trolley and wheeled out the door into the corridor.

Well sure enough I was wheeled into the laundry room, this is our traditional area for hi jinx as there is plenty of floor space and away from the ward. I was held down by many hands until as more of the staff could got away from the ward. There were even friends and ex colleagues from other wards there the room was packed.

There had been a discussion already about what to do as there seemed to be a definate plan going on, these girls were organised and I was very nervous. "Right Girls" was the signal to get the show started and My arms were pulled above my head and my feet were held firm to give everyone it seemed to me clear access to my uniform zipper and belt as they fought over who was going to help strip me. It does not seem to matter how many times a nurse is stripped an almighty cheers goes up when her uniform is taken from her. Perhaps I may have added to the situation by keeping with our tradition and was wearing black stockings and suspenders together with matching lacy bra and thong.

The noise was louder than usual and more people came into the room to see what was happening, although in my experience when you hear that roar from the laundry room it can only be for one reason, someone is being stripped.

Nevertheless they made short work stripping off all my underwear and throwing it to the back of the room, more cheering accompanied this and I was now held gently but firmly down on the trolley and awaited my fait. The shaving tray was produced and after a couple of minutes another cheer went up as the last few pubic hairs were removed and I now felt bare naked, damp and cold and somehow vunerable as I had no idea what was going to happen next.

Another cheers as the my main tormentors from the ward produced a plastic bag from the famous party plan company with shops now with assorted goodies for me.
They were not a present as I first suspected but they were now going to redress me and I had no choice but to go along with it. I was struggling thinking enough is enough but there were too many.

A couple of the girls from my ward towelled me dry and started to rub on talcum powder from the bag, they missed nowhere as I was rubbed everywhere. I was turned over to get my back dried and powdered as the noise grew in the room when they saw what was in the bag. I was being tickled and sombody had each foot and was tormenting me as I wriggled I was warned to stay still otherwise things would get worse for me.

As I lay there I began to realise what they were up to. They lifted me up and despite all attempts to stop them they got a pair of bright red split crotch panties onto me. Then to the great delight A pair of nipple clamps were attached gently thankfully, the ones with the chain attaching them together and a tidy matching bra so the clamps would not be hidden. I could see camers phones now appearing but they were not finished yet.

They had got bright red stockings and my legs were held very firm as I struggled to no avail but they got them on me together with a lacy suspender belt and they were fixed.

Make up was then produced as they sat me up and "dolled" me up brushed my damp hair and fixed the tiarra and veil on me. To finish it all off I had to put on long red gloves.

The L plate wes attached to the veil and I was ready. The problem now was how to get back to the changing room. They had thought of that as I was covered with a blanket and laid back on the trolley.

I should have guessed the next bit as we passed the changing room en route to another ward, "just to wish me good luck", I tried to get off the trolley but was kept there until the neighbouring ward. The blanket was removed for everyone to admire the handiwork, then I was taken to that ward's laundry room and strapped by the arms and legs to the trolley. "That will stop you escaping" as we went round every ward and department in the hospital.

I was wheeled around for more that 2 hours and left in the doctor's day room for them to rescue me. These young doctors certainly took their time inspecting ALL the work done in every detail, they just love a helpless nurse strapped to a trolley in provocative underwear,I still can't believe they HAD to check I have been shaved, however they eventually released me after I agreed to be examined and helped me out with a white coat to cover myself up.

My fiance had already been phoned and was waiting to collect me, appartantly he had been in on at least the big picture but did not no the detail but I could see was not disappointed. The girls had given him my clothes already and persuaded him ( not that it took much) to lock them in the boot. I have to say that he is lucky nothing happened to him, we did a clothes swap once with a girls leaving to be married but then she was not dressed like me she was stripped of her uniform and he was invited to watch, he left wearing her underwear and uniform and she was wearing his.

My white coat was uncermoniously taken from me in the car park next to the car as they all came out to say goodbye and I was driven home in my new clothes.
They would round to collect me in two hours but I could swap the clamps for a the short red dress in the bag, I knew better than to disobey.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bubbasparx For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 11:04 AM

Title: 13th Stripping: Hen Night (unlucky for some!)
Comments: When I arrived home in my outfit courtesy of my colleagues I was begging fiance to get a coat or something to cover me up, we have a short drive at home but I did not see the benefit from a mad dash to the door. He was beside himself with me in that state and extracted a forfeit.

Save to say I was up for the forfeit anyway as I was now pretty turned on and he made me only remove the panties despite the fact they split crotch. When the girls arrived to collect me the minibus already had all 10 girls in it and they all noisely descended to the door.

I had taken the nipple clamps off (eventually) and got into the tiny stretched dress that they had given me it barely covered my panties and when I pulled it down my boobs were in real danger of falling out. I had needed to put on a pair of white pants under my new "gift" as a result of my forfeit if you know what I mean. So feeling fantastic and flushed I opened the door to the girls.

Two of the girls had missed the fun in the afternoon and demanded to see the famous by now knickers, it's hard to stop a crowd of randy nurses stopping pulling your tiny dress up, and they were less than impressed with the extra white pants. Without any reference or ackowledgement to my fiance I was told to get them off, I must have hesitated a micro second or they had already realised that they would just do it anyway but I was jumped and overpowered easily as both sets of pants were pulled off me and over a pair of red high heels I had added for the night.

They then put my new pants on me and one asked about the nipple clamps, they were produced quickly by my still fiancee and attached as a punishemnt and d****d over the front of the dress for all to see as I was bundled out the house because we were now wasting good drinking time.

On our way to the first bar the subject of knickers came up as they all discussed the last few minutes and whether or not I had been punished enough. A Chinese whisper went round the bus as they passed the message on everyone looked at me and smiled, this did not look good. Sure enough it wasn't, they easily overpowered me again in such a small space and my split crotch panties were removed again and secured in the window by winding it down a little putting a little of the waistband in and rewinding so they hung for evryone to see in the inside of the bus.

We had a few drinks in this bar and went back in the bus towards the next destination, to cut a long story shorter I lost a stocking next and it was put in the window, next bar the next stocking.

As we arrived the windows were filling up with my clothes and was getting obvious to other drinkers what was going on (or off).

My bra was taken with a bit of a struggle but the clamps were used to keep me still, then my supender belt was taken as we visited the last bar. We were in there for ages with me wearing just this revealing dress and being flashed at various times by my "friends". The dance floor was a nightmare and they all took turns to make sure I suffered the maximum exposure without actually losing the dress.

When we left in the bus they took my bag and used my phone to phone home to check my fiance (no names here!)was home waiting up for me, he had fallen asleep on the couch but answered the phone and told them he was alright and asked when to expect me. We were about ten minutes from the house in the bus and I got my phone and bag back and everyone was saying how much they all had enjoyed the evening.

At the end of my street they told the bus to stop as there was one more thing to do, nurse are not really known for public stripping but sometimes it happens. I kind of guessed this was going to happen but I was not ready for the way this happened.

When the bus stopped all the girls said goodnight and I walked towards the bus exit, and started to go down the stairs, I actaully thought I had got away with it when a hand covered mine on the rail and I heard giggling from behind me. A few had gone out the emrgency exit and I was now surrounded, my free hand was grabbed as the dress was easily lifted up and over my free hand and gathered over the hand on the rail. The bus driver could not believe it.

A cheer went up that I thought would waken the neighbours as I was released, and the dress sn*tched away back into the bus. The girls quickly went back into the bus and it started to drive away. I was stark naked in my own street wearing bright red high heels and nipple clamps so I ran over to the pavement on my side of the street and as quickly and quietly as I could ran to my front door where he was standing with a camera.

I cannot wait until the next one now, one of the girls has announced her engagement, (accompanied by the usual congratualtion ceremony of course!)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bubbasparx For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 02:10 PM

Great addition, bubbasparx. Thanks.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:04 AM

Default Embarrassment Factor for the Brides is off the Charts

These stories are good ones. I doubt that all if any are true. Michelle sounds the most truthful stories. But I am going with them and enjoying them. The embarrassment factor is off the charts. More stories please!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobrich For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2008, 09:45 AM

Has to be more stories/pics from someone, somewhere!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobrich For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2008, 01:55 PM

Default bachelorette party story

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrich View Post
I doubt that all if any are true.
The following one is 100% true: I went to visit a friend in another state a couple of years ago, and we went out to a restaurant/bar. There was a group of maybe ten women at a table across the room, and they were being very loud. At one point a few minutes after we arrived, one of the women came over to our table and told us that they were having a bachelorette party and that they were going to be sending the bride-to-be around to different tables to do various dares and things and that they just wanted to warn us. I'm the kind of person who misses out on everything of that nature: when girls streak, I'm never there; throughout college, I never saw or heard of a single sorority initiation. We couldn't hear everything they were saying at their table, but they appeared to be reading off dares that they were going to have the woman do, because she kept on objecting, "But I can't do that!" So I thought I was finally in luck. And as luck would have it, within a couple of minutes, they all stood up, paid their check, and walked out, leaving us dumbfounded. Within 3 to 5 minutes of having told us they would be sending the bachelorette around to different tables to do dares, they left the bar without doing a single dare.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to crumpled For This Useful Post:

Tags
bride, initiation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MMF HEAD

1m:35s

09-20-2012
Dave St Pierre Arte TV CAP

4m:42s

10-11-2009
Chica conduciendo y tocandose

0m:31s