uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-12-2019, 03:31 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Summer Time Fun

I really enjoyed the Spring and Summer months their are so many things you can do. I enjoy shopping with my wife and having her dress to tease. I had her try out two ways of showing off with a crop top shirt. The first is the natural look braless of course so when she bends over her top falls away and her small saggy breasts hang down like little tear drops. The other is I bind those small saggy breasts so they look like little oranges round and firm so when she bends over they stay close to her chest. I found that my favorite is for them to hang down freely because she can make them shake from side to side. I take her to the home improvement stores because she has to bend over a lot and maximum exposure. She leans over instead of kneeling down. When we get into the store I tell her to go and I lay behind to watch who notices her. I have noticed that all ages of men getting a look. The ones that are best are young men who watch and follow her around the store. They are the ones who take out their cell phones to record her probably to jerk off to. I had been next to several men who comment on her titties. This was on my fantasy bucket list. With season coming up we'll be out soon.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:37 AM

Thanked 2,628 Times in 193 Posts

This summer my wife has not only agreed to spend a couple of days at a nudist resort; but she's also decided that she's going totally shaven and will be staying completely naked the entire time.

Boy I can't wait for summer to get here!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 08:42 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by opie99999 View Post
My girl just bought a new bikini on our way to the pool. When we got there she changed into them in the bathroom. They are the kind that you tie on each side. She didn’t realize but had accidentally twisted the crotch part of her bikini bottoms when she put them in. I didn’t notice until we sat down in the grass area and she sat in front of me. The twist in the perfectly moves the crotch part over to the side. She had no idea and you could see everything.

I mentioned it to her and she shrugged and said I don’t care. About 10 minutes later she decided to go jump off the high dive. It’s a really high platform with you can stand and wait for people to have the balls to jump. Itthe is a big ladder going to the top and there were a lot of teenage boys on it. As she climbed up you could see her crutch perfectly. Especially when she lifted her leg to climb. I could see all the guys watching her as she climbed. She also has really small boobs and you could always see her nipples when she wore her bikinis.
She sounds like a lot of fun- is there more to this story (I hope!!)? Told that her new bikini has left her pussy exposed, she decides to climb to a high platform with a crowd of young guys watching every move- that's hot, and still has an element of plausible deniability
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 04:03 PM

Thanked 4,897 Times in 251 Posts

Quote:
Plausible deniability for sure. She kept her bikini that was the rest of the day. She may have forgot it was like that. We walked around in crowds and went to eat and when she sitting down her lips were totally exposed. I watched as people would glance over at her.
I would have definitely asked for a picture, since she didn't care.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2019, 07:42 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default pool

Quote:
I didn’t want to take a chance and her want to fix it. I should have asked though for sure. I have other pictures from that trip though with the bikini she originally wore. Her top gapped open all the time. I have no idea how many people saw her nipples. I have so many stories with her.
Have your wife do what I almost had my ex wife talked into at the campsite we stayed at,Dive in with a bikini and while under water put the top entirely down-swim underwater to the shallow end and stand up with teen boys around the pool ,pretend getting water out of your eyes before you relized the titties are in full view.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5