uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2014, 10:34 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Results of your wife being shared with bbc.

Have you ever shared your wife with a black man and as a result of it she got pregnant from it? Or she stopt having sex with you for a while afterward because she liked what he had better,maybe she even left you for him type of situation. I myself have never been in this type of situation with my wife,shes not into sharing or anything like it nor some other things. But I did have a friend who shared his wife with BBC and not long afterward he found out she was pregnant. He seems to think its the BBCs not his. I ask him what he intended to do if it wasnt his and he was right about it being the BBCs he had shared his wife with,he said that he would be going to court. I just kind of looked at him strange because he did share her with the guy and allowed him to sperm in her,but I would guess the other guy would haft to take responsibility for his actions but so would my friend. I guess it is a touchy situation! Just was curious if anyone here has had it happen and how it was handled. To be honest although my friend doesnt know my true opinion of the situation,I think he is more guilty just on the grounds he allowed it in the first place.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2014, 11:33 AM

Default Not BBC...

I shared my first wife with a college student - and she got pregnant. But, he was the same race we are (white). He had distinctly different features - and if the baby had been born, it might have raised some questions.

We got divorced. It wasn't directly related to this incident - but, looking back, this incident was the beginning of the end.

My second wife was sterile ... and we only shared with BBC after that had been confirmed.

My third/current wife - would not consider a sharing situation - so there's no danger, there.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to monagamous_now For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 10:42 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by monagamous_now View Post
I shared my first wife with a college student - and she got pregnant. But, he was the same race we are (white). He had distinctly different features - and if the baby had been born, it might have raised some questions.

We got divorced. It wasn't directly related to this incident - but, looking back, this incident was the beginning of the end.

My second wife was sterile ... and we only shared with BBC after that had been confirmed.

My third/current wife - would not consider a sharing situation - so there's no danger, there.
My wife now which is my third one wont even think of being shared but did let a guy watch her blow me during a camping trip once but nothing more. My second one I've shared twice but both guys were white and she was fixed way before that happen. As for my first one she got fixed after our son was born,after that she turned into a T Total sl*t lol.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2014, 08:47 PM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 71 Posts

When My wife was 35 she got pregnant from fucking 2 black guys bareback. I was gone out of town working and while I was gone she was asked to play on a black girls softball team. She was the only white girl on the team. I had encouraged her to have sex with a black guy for years to no avail but I guess while I was out of town she was horny and she was around a lot of black guys. So 1 thing led to another and she got knocked up. When I got home she told me she was pregnant but she didn't tell me the baby was going to be black. She later had a miscarriage so I didn't know until about 5 months ago she was carrying a black baby 25 years ago.
She didn't have sex with anyone but me after that until I set her up with a young black guy for her 50th birthday. That kinda opened the flood gates for her since she now knew it was ok with me that she share her pussy with black guys. A couple of years later she left me to go live with a black guy she was dating. She stayed with him for 29 months before she moved back in with me. When she came home she her nipples, her tongue, her belly button and her clit hood all pierced. She also had a tattoo of a black horse with his black cock hanging out pointing at her permantly hairless well used pussy.
She has told me countless stories of her boyfriend sharing her with his friends and even using her to pay off his gambling debts a couple of times. She was also in several homemade interracial sex videos. Just when I think I have heard all the stories she will think of something else that happened. The guy she was living with worked for one of the major network TV stations as a special projects producer which means he was over any special stories the station did like out of town work. He had 2 black guys and 2 white women working for him. Both of the white women had black babies and my wife said all 3 of the black guys fucked her pretty much anytime they wanted to. Lots and lots of stories to be told if anyone wants to hear them.

rock
Old 04-23-2014, 07:35 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Blow job queen

My wife fucked her first black cock back in the 70s when she was a dancer. He was huge and I got to watch her slowly set on it. It took nearly 10 mins. for her to stretch enough to get it all in. She went wild on it. She fucked anyone back then but she calmed down in her late 20s. Now at 60 her pussy gapes open because it's been stretched so much. She still fucks a couple of black guys who are big enough to fill her. (they're huge) Even though I'm 7" long I can barely feel her so now she sucks me off. (She has always been great at that) The only problem is she makes me earn it by cleaning up her big c*nt with my tongue after she fucks one of these guys. After I've sucked out and swallowed all their cum and she's had a huge orgasm she gets down and sucks me so well that my eyes roll back in my head when I cum. I've gotten to even like the taste of cum.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:34 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrock View Post
When My wife was 35 she got pregnant from fucking 2 black guys bareback. I was gone out of town working and while I was gone she was asked to play on a black girls softball team. She was the only white girl on the team. I had encouraged her to have sex with a black guy for years to no avail but I guess while I was out of town she was horny and she was around a lot of black guys. So 1 thing led to another and she got knocked up. When I got home she told me she was pregnant but she didn't tell me the baby was going to be black. She later had a miscarriage so I didn't know until about 5 months ago she was carrying a black baby 25 years ago.
She didn't have sex with anyone but me after that until I set her up with a young black guy for her 50th birthday. That kinda opened the flood gates for her since she now knew it was ok with me that she share her pussy with black guys. A couple of years later she left me to go live with a black guy she was dating. She stayed with him for 29 months before she moved back in with me. When she came home she her nipples, her tongue, her belly button and her clit hood all pierced. She also had a tattoo of a black horse with his black cock hanging out pointing at her permantly hairless well used pussy.
She has told me countless stories of her boyfriend sharing her with his friends and even using her to pay off his gambling debts a couple of times. She was also in several homemade interracial sex videos. Just when I think I have heard all the stories she will think of something else that happened. The guy she was living with worked for one of the major network TV stations as a special projects producer which means he was over any special stories the station did like out of town work. He had 2 black guys and 2 white women working for him. Both of the white women had black babies and my wife said all 3 of the black guys fucked her pretty much anytime they wanted to. Lots and lots of stories to be told if anyone wants to hear them.

rock
Yes please share!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2014, 04:00 PM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

Would love to hear more txrock
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2014, 06:18 PM

Default Wife with bbc

Several years ago, my wife and I met an interracial couple at an onsite adult club while having dinner. This place offered a social hour at the start of the evening, followed by dinner and dancing (with varying house bands) and with everyone eventually heading back to the play areas. Although we did bump into this couple again that evening, we didn't play with them until some months later.

We ended up meeting for dinner casually on several occasions, always ending up at a hotel for some serious play. My wife and the guy always really enjoyed each others body, and would suck and fuck for hours on end. His gorgeous white wife and I would play, but neither of us had the energy that my wife and her husband possess. They would make out, perform oral on each other then engage in an all-out fuck session. After he would cum, he would always get up and excuse himself to the bathroom to remove his condom. Returning in his briefs, he would return to my wifes body, lay on top of her and they would make out some more with each other. What I discovered on the way home that first night was that he would pull his cock out, rub it against her exposed pussy and between the two of them they would have bare back sex again. Now my wife is extremely vocal, and how he managed to fuck her without her moaning and begging for more is beyond me, but they managed to have sex until he came inside of her. We probably met with them a dozen or so times after, always the same activity would occur, and it drove my wife absolutely crazy getting fucked like that. She loved it.

We were able to meet up with him on a couple of occasions, when he would be traveling home from a business meeting. Away from his wife, he was a different guy. They would start out performing oral on each other, eventually he would mount her and ride her for all they were worth. Regardless of how he penetrated her, he made sure I could see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. With just the three of us playing, both my wife and he were both very vocal during sex. She absolutely loves the way he fucks her and he loves the way her body feels when he is buried deep inside of her pussy.

He has never been a greedy guy, always allowing me to suck and fuck her throughout the night. Discovered that when my wife has a hard black cock pounding her pussy from behind, her interest in performing oral on me tends to disappear.

For guys like me, there is simply something fascinating about watching a black man have sex with your wife. She loves it, he loves it and I am a huge fan.
Old 12-18-2015, 07:43 PM

My wife has been with a black guy, he had a vasectomy and my wife has a mirena so pretty safe on the pregnancy thing, I was there both times, the first time we met at a restaurant and talked, we new there would be no sex but possibility oral for the first time, we all seemed to get along. When this started we met him and he rode in the truck with us to the restaurant, my wife sat in the middle, she wore a black mini dress heels and crotchless pantyhose with no panties, I think he touched her leg a little but nothing major on the way to the restaurant. After lunch he excused himself to use the restroom, and I asked my wife what she thought, she didn't want to fuck but she was up to play a little. We went back out to the truck which was a crew cab and my wife got in the back, her friend looked disappointed as he opened the front door, I said why don't you get in the back and he lit up. My wife had her dress off and was in just her heels and pantyhose before we got out of the parking lot. I found a place to park that was fairly secluded where she sucked him for a while, then he went down on her and then she finished him and he came in her mouth, she got some on her hand which she licked off. I know it didn't happen unless you have a picture.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
Old 12-19-2015, 10:24 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxcouple View Post
My wife has been with a black guy, I know it didn't happen unless you have a picture.
GREAT PIC How long ago was this? Has she thought more about it or been with any more black guys since?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s