Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-04-2018, 12:41 PM

Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us.Absolutely the best story on one click chicks. It is the way I see most husbands getting their wife to open up, slow over time. It takes time for them to open up to new things. You have moved to a new level with her when she said ( I get more naked every time he comes over). Please keep us to date on what is happening.

PS: This is the kind of story that I like reading about ( True to life about husband getting their wife to open up to showing ) if anyone knows of where I can find more about this on this site or anywhere on the web, Please share.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gatnstgt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 05:05 PM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 457 Posts

give it a year and there will be a threesome or some cuckold scenario

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 05:34 AM

Tim I am wishing to know how the story continues, you have not done any show for your friend. I love your story, it really got me hooked, congratulations and it continues like this
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passiondub For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 07:37 AM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

It's quite here... Any updates? I miss the new pictures and the stories about exposing your wife to your friend
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 09:55 AM

Thank you for taking the time to post your story and I hope there is many more posts to come.

I have found it to be one of the most exiting threads here and find myself thinking that your wife will fully expose herself to your friend in the next few months.

I certainly hope so.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wxt50 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 01:11 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Thank you for all your comments, will keep you posted if there is something new to post.
For now there are no new developments. Our friend hasn't visited us since NYE. All we did over the past week was send a picture to our friend, showing my wife's exposed panties.

Next week we will be staying in a little cottage at the Belgian coast we rented. I do hope to get a chance to take and send some more revealing pics to our friend.
Attached Thumbnails
20180101_213809.jpg  
Old 01-09-2018, 01:08 PM

Thanked 93,835 Times in 5,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Thank you for all your comments, will keep you posted if there is something new to post.
For now there are no new developments. Our friend hasn't visited us since NYE. All we did over the past week was send a picture to our friend, showing my wife's exposed panties.

Next week we will be staying in a little cottage at the Belgian coast we rented. I do hope to get a chance to take and send some more revealing pics to our friend.
enjoy the Belgian good weather...

It encourages you to go nude outside...

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2018, 09:44 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
All we did over the past week was send a picture to our friend, showing my wife's exposed panties.
I like how you casually say "all we did" when a couple months ago she would never show her panties and now her legs are open and she's giving him a full view of them. Before long she's going to buy some sexy panties, maybe some white lace ones that show off her beautiful bush a little so he will get a hint of that as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 01:22 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Last night our friend texted us saying he was not doing so well. He is not happy in his current job, and has some personal problems he isn't able to resolve. We had a long conversation via WhatsApp, during which both my wife and I tried to convince him it would not be a good idea to quite his job as long as he doesn't have an alternative and we tried to chear him up about the fact he likely will meet a nice girl in 2018. In the end I started joking a little, and it was clear we had managed to lift his spirits.

The topic changed to NYE, and I asked him if he had had a good time. This he of course confirmed, and I hinted on the fact him seeing my wife lying highly exposed on our couch would surely have been a contributing factor. Both he and my wife understood the hint, and before long my wife allowed me to send him some pictures. I have attached them below this post.

The first one was actually quite tame, showing a little of my wife's breasts, but not too much. The second one was more revealing, it shows a little of her naked nipples and it's clear the button of her trousers is opened. In the third one my wife is leaning forward, giving him a nice view down blouse and showing her nipple. The fourth pic below this post my wife did not allow my to send, saying it shows far too much of her black panties...

This I really didn't understand: one NYE she gave him a full view of her panties, multiple times, and now she was guarding them. It's not like we never send him any pictures showing them .

Luckely my wife did allow me to send the fifth and final picture below this post, where she is covering her panties with her hands. It does show her semy naked breasts tho, with both nipples exposed for him to see. It's a mistery to me why the fifth pictures was okay, but the fourth (less revealing one) was not.

In the end I didn't mind: I got to expose my wife again, and got to send some pictures of her exposed breasts to our friend. If I have the chioce I would take exposing her breasts over her panties any time, so you can imagine how aroused I was after she allowed me to send that last picture

It was clear however my wife liked me exposing her like that, probably because she felt in controll regarding the pics we send. And I have told her hundreds of times now how beautiful her breasts are, and I have also told her our friend thinks the same. I must be very arousing for her to know two men are enjoying her beautiful breasts I hope our stay in Belgium next week will give me the opportunity to expose her some more, I can't wait!
Attached Thumbnails
20180110_211251.jpg   20180110_212450.jpg  

20180110_213205.jpg   20180110_213927.jpg  

20180110_214015.jpg  
The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, aliensexy, Alligator24, Areolaman1, BadPhotog, barerider69, breastexp101, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, chalcple, clairwill, clc100, crazyhorse91, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, eviltwin, Fire144228, Funhscupl, Gaboosh, greendoor, Iron280, jack 1020, jellyworm, jho.n3, johne5, johnray12, kimokeo, krushboy07, kuba123, luv2showmywife, marcosjones82, maymedson11, moonfrog, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, north.uk.cpl, nos21, Omega88, ozfan, Papag2612, passiondub, patrockhard, philipmorrisone, Plainlover2002, random_aussie, road_warrior92, rracoonz, rzap9959, SabineS, salparadise, skipper49er, snowhound, squares, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, therealmoec, Timbo89, timsthreesons, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, whatnow3, woany777, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic, zorina
Old 01-11-2018, 08:50 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default And thanks!

Quote:
Luckely my wife did allow me to send the fifth and final picture below this post, where she is covering her panties with her hands. It does show her semy naked breasts tho, with both nipples exposed for him to see. It's a mistery to me why the fifth pictures was okay, but the fourth (less revealing one) was not.
Women tend to think differently than most men. Perhaps she didn't like her tummy in the fourth pic. Although, I think it is beautiful, soft looking, kissable and very exciting, myself! She appears to be covering that beautiful tummy more than her actual panties. She may truly be more shy about her tummy and not so much about the panties... or her beautiful breasts.

You may try to take a pic of her standing or lying flat in her panties, perhaps even topless, stretching her arms into the air. As an amateur photographer, I have found lots of ladies are more critical of their waist than of their breasts. Even taking a close-up of her breasts (or panties) alone may help. And, I'm sure everyone here would enjoy, if you shared it! LOL

She is truly a beautiful woman and I personally thank you for sharing the experience and pictures with us. BRAVO on your accomplishments!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s