photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-18-2018, 08:38 AM

Default Jasmine

Recently went back to the strip club. I sat up front and a new girl came out. She danced by me and I introduced myself. We talked and I found her very attractive. She was 5'7" tall approximately 130 pounds with B-Ç cup tits. All natural, completely shaved with a great ass. Of course I asked for a lap dance and she was very enthusiastic. She was grinding away on my cock and I told her my preference. She said that she spoke to Unique about me when she freshened up and was told that I had a talented tongue.
So we were off to the VIP. She was immediately nude and layback on the couch. I got on my knees and started eating her pussy. She was fantastic and responsive and really wet. I let my tongue slip down and licked her ass. She laughed and said that no one ever did that. I asked if she liked it and she said," Well yeah, who wouldn't."
I continued and she said she wanted my cock. I brought it by her mouth and she said no, in her pussy. She did not even ask me to put on a rubber just put it in. We fucked and in minutes I came. She hadn't come yet and iput her hand by her pussy.
She said," You don't mind me masturbating? A lot of guys would get upset thinking that they didn't do the job."
"No, I love to watch you do that."
So she started to rub and I went back to my knees to lick her ass and help. We were really enjoying ourselves when we heard," Jasmine, time's up."
I went to stop and she said, " Don't stop! I'm almost there."
Another couple of minutes and she is breathing hard. My tongue is buried in her ass and she is masturbating inches from my face. We hear again, "Jasmine time's up."
I stop because I do not want to be charged for another fifteen minutes. She moaned in frustration and held her fingers a 1/4 inch apart.
"I was this close," she said.
I told her when I saw her again I would pay for 1/2 hour. She left me with a kiss and said she would look forward to it. As she disappeared into the back, I realized that I never gave her an extra tip. She did it all for just the price of a fifteen minute VIP. I vowed to myself that I would definitely see her again.

Last edited by genedad; 03-18-2018 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Misspelling
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 05:01 PM

Default Jazz II

So Unique and I now have a thing where I see her probably once a week. She blows my mind with the most sensual kisses. She also is always enthusiastic about mutual oral and fucking. I have fucked her ass and pussy numerous times. She always says that she doesn’t own me however and that I should feel free to spend time with other girls.
So Monday I phoned her that I would be stopping in. I arrived and she walks by and says hi and disappears into the dressing room. Unique and Jazz are introduced as the next dancers and both get on stage. I am sitting ringside with about twenty singles in front of me but that is just pocket change. To my left are two guys that must have fifty in singles stacked in front of them. Unique walks buy me without even looking at me and heads towards these two. She is sitting on stage, clearly negotiating with them and not paying attention to me. By the way, I am good for $350.00 for her every time we VIP. So Jazz comes dancing over and I ask if she wants to do a VIP. The dancers are allowed to leave the stage for this.
Jazz and I enter the room and she removes my shirt and pants. She then removes her own clothes. She sits on my lap and shoved my cock into her pussy within 5 seconds. She starts to fuck and quickly cums. I laid down on the couch and she lays on top of me in a 69. Her pussy is drenched as is her ass. I started to eat her pussy and work my middle finger deep in her ass. She started telling me that it was too deep and I added a second finger.

Jazz said,” If you are going to do that, put your cock in there instead.”

She had previously told me that she did it like anal, now she was offering it to me. So we moved again and Jazz laid on her back and pulled her knees to her chest. I knelt on the floor and put my cock in her pussy again to make sure it was well lubed. I removed it and put it against her ass. I pushed and the head popped in. She asked me to go slow and I told her that she could control it. We started to slowly fuck and she took one hand and started to play with her clit. She really gets herself off when masturbating and today was no exception. She was rubbing herself while fucking me.

“Where do you want to come Papi?”

“I’m going to come in your ass.”

“Not in my ass, I’ll leak all day. Everyone will know.”

I could no longer control it and came in her ass. It was 4 or 5 good spurts and I knew that I filled her. Time was almost up and we got dressed. We left the VIP and I did not see Unique. I felt a little sheepish about spending no time with her and I left.

I got home and later went on Facebook. I went to send a message to Unique and found that I had been unfriended.

I texted her phone and asked why. Her response was that I contacted her and said that I was coming to see her. Then I went off and fucked someone else bareback in the ass. She was done with me and I should just continue to see others. She never wanted to spend time with me again. So the saying is true, Don’t shit where you eat even if your mistress is a hookerherself.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 10:24 PM

Thanked 25,332 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default oh no

DANGER !!,-- WILL ROBINSON--, DANGER !!!!!!
Old 01-19-2022, 12:55 PM

Thanked 8,196 Times in 321 Posts
Default Mine

Up to about 3 years ago I frequented a lap dance club in Herts England(unbeknown to my mrs). I eventually got friendly with a very attractive German girl who worked there but lived about 30 miles away, she taught yoga during the day and so had an amazing figure. I asked her if she'd be interested in private work, no response. However next time I went there she mentioned it and said ok. During the day my mrs is away working till 7pm, and I only lived a short way from home. Anyway she visited my house on numerous occasions after that. It started with just dressing up sexy, stripping and photos, then it slowly got more intimate and we sucked, licked and fucked. We also did a couple of hotels near to me as well. I also continued to visit her at the club, where she would suck me off in the VIP lounge. She had an amazing body, but was a typical vain arrogant German cow. I spent 2 or 3k on privates with her. I eventually got tired of her and stopped it. I still have my photos of her to remember her by, the dirty arrogant German sl*t.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2023, 07:48 AM

Default Unique today

My time with Unique continues today. She no longer dances at the local club but we are still involved. She is the sexiest woman I have ever had. She recently started dancing at a club far from my location. I love it when she tells me about her sex life as an entertainer.
She recently started a business relationship with a gentleman we can call C. Yesterday she went to his office, stripped and blew him. Then she went home, FaceTimed me and we had mutual masturbation time. I love her telling me all about her time spent with C. We both came and said good night.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife