uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2017, 09:11 AM

Default Sex with strippers

I am now 60 and on my 4th marriage. Dawn and our adventures are well in my past and I've been married to my present wife for 16 years. We are compatible in every way except sex. She is very much the prudish conservative who won't even skinny dip in our own pool at night. She says that we are too old for that.

There is a strip club five minutes from our house. About a year ago I started going there. $15 dollar cover, $5 bottle of water, $20 dollar lap dance , and a "VIP" room package. The dancers didn't dance but would get on stage, strip, and try to get guys to agree to lap dances. I had disposable income and bought lap dances from most of the girls. Many of them sported multiple tattoos and piercings, some had bellies, and there were some who had really bad fake tits. I was there late one night and I saw a very short girl with tiny, almost non existent tits come on stage. She peeled off her bottoms and I saw this really pretty bald pussy. I held up $2 and she came over and laid on stage in front of me. She spread herself open and pushed a finger inside. I tipped her and said that I wanted her to give me a lap dance after she got down. She leaned in and asked me about a VIP instead.

I had not been in a VIP room so I asked what about it. She said that She would be nude again and it was $40 for a hand job, $60 for a blow job and $100 to fuck her. That was on top of the price of the VIP. $125 for 15 minutes, and $225 for 30. I told her that I would love to eat her pussy and ass, but let's start with a lap dance.

We went back to the Lap dance area. It was around the corner with benches all along the wall. The more adventurous girls would steer their guys to one corner, out of sight from the manager. This is where she brought me. She climbed on my lap and pulled her top to each side. I told her that I loved her tits. She said that she was saving for fake tits and I begged her not to. She asked if I really liked them and I leaned forward and grabbed a nipple with my lips. I pulled it into my mouth and sucked hard. When I felt it hardened I gave it a little nip. She was riding my hardening cock under my jeans, rubbing back and forth. She moaned and told me that she liked that. I told her that I love to perform oral and she replied that I already told her that. She then stood up on the bench with her feet on either side of my legs. This put her pussy at the height of my mouth. She pulled her panties to one side displaying that bald pussy I saw on stage.

"Prove it," she said. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue over her slit twice. I closed my lips on her pussy and sucked her lips into my mouth. Her pussy started to give me delicious juices when she pulled away. "We have to stop before I get fired. I would love to continue this in the VIP." Well so would I. I said lets go.

Will continue.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:01 AM

Default VIP sex

We went to the manager and I paid him$125 for 15 minutes in the VIP. The VIP is the size of a closet, with a fake leather couch, a mirrored wall facing it and a curtain entrance. By now I know that my stripper' name is Raquel and she is 26 years old. I have never paid for sex before and that by itself is exciting. She strips off her outfit and holds out her hand. I hand her $100 because I want to do everything I can. She told me to make myself comfortable indicating that I should open my pants. I do and push them to my knees. She pulls me around and climbs onto me into a 69 position. She drops her mouth on my cock and it is the first time in years. My wife and I stopped having oral sex 10 years ago. I pulled open her pussy and started to lick. I found her clit and started playing with it. I am in heaven. I don't care about my cock. All I care about is making this young girl come. Right in front of me is her asshole. I love anal and take my tongue out of her c*nt and drive it into her ass.

"You freak! I love that. Keep fucking my ass with your tongue. " I slide a finger into her pussy. "Oh finger my pussy. Keep eating my ass." She is almost shouting and I am afraid that the bouncer is going to come in. I shoved her head on my cock and kept going. I take my tongue out of her ass and replace it with a finger. The juices from her pussy are flowing down my chin. I grabbed her clit with my lips and sucked it into my mouth. Her head was going up and down on my shaft and I was going to come. I shoved one finger in her ass, burying it. I sucked on her clit and flicked it with my tongue whipping it back and forth . She started co come and I took my other hand and held her head on my cock. I came in her mouth, three good jolts. I let her go and she grabbed a paper towel and spit out my cum.

"You're not supposed to come in my mouth. You weren't wearing a rubber"

"I have never worn a rubber. I'm sorry that you didn't want me to come in your mouth. But after all, you came in mine."

She told me that I really had good skills and that she normally didn't let guys do that. "I almost never let my boyfriend play with my asshole, and he never would eat it like you did."

The bouncer called her name and said that time was up. We got dressed and left the VIP.

I found that I could have full sex with 60% of the dancers and I still go to this day. I have some favorites but I try out as many girls as I can. I feel them out during lap dances to see what I can do. If they won't tell me then we don't do VIP.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:40 AM

Default Tame stripper

The second time I paid was a disappointment. After Raquel I thought all the dancers were the same. Maybe priced differently, but I would get the same level of service. One girl offered to give me a bareback blow job and swallow for $60. I was about to take her up on it when the next dancer hit the stage. She was a bigger girl with sagging tits. Her body was covered in tattoos, she had both nipples pierced, her bell button pierced and when she stripped down I could see a last piercing through her clit. I gave her a tip and she smelled great. I told her that when she got down I wanted to do a VIP. There were 2 other girls on stage. Gabby stepped down, came and got me and said "let's go."

I paid my $125 for 15 minutes and we go inside. Gabby is instantly nude and climbs on my lap. I tell her that I really want to eat her out and I am surprised when she says no. "You can suck on my tits. I'll give you a hand job with you wearing a rubber for $40, but that's all I do." I realize at that moment that not all the dancers were willing to prostitute themselves.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to offend you but your pussy looked great on stage . I really wanted to taste it. At my age I don't get the chance to see many exotic women like you. You are really hot. I like a real woman not some Teeniebopper."

She softened up and said that she was over 30 and her rules were what she could live with. I said that I understood and she asked if I wanted that handjob. I asked her for a favor. I would give her $40 for her to masturbate. I just wanted to watch her.she agreed.

Gabby turned and put her head back on the arm of the couch. She turned her body towards me and spread her legs wide. I told her to close her eyes and forget that I was there. She does and one hand drops to her pussy as her other hand goes to her chest. She has big soft breasts that flattened out when she laid back she licks her fingers and grabs her nipple on one breast. She gently pulled and twisted her nipple until it was standing tall. She did the same with the other one. Her other had was stroking her slit. Her pussy was definitely getting wet and she slid a finger inside. She started humping against that finger and then added a second one. I looked up at her breasts. She was now pulling on her nipples hard. She grabbed one of her piercings and really started to pull on it. Her breathing changed and sounded like someone who was being pounded. Her fingers in her pussy were making squishing sounds as they plunged in and out. I dropped off the couch onto the floor. I pulled her leg farther so I could put my head between her legs and see everything in a close up. She opened her eyes looked at me like she was reading my mind and said,"Don't." She closed her eyes and kept going. With her two fingers plunging in her hole, she took her thumb and started rubbing her clit. Her body was covered in sweat. She was really working. She finally pulled her hand away and started slapping her pussy right on top of her clit. She brought her other hand to her mouth and covered it as she let loose with some very loud moans. I looked at her pussy and fluid was flowing out. She had given herself one hell of an orgasm. And it only cost me $165. She opened her eyes, looked at me and asked if I enjoyed that. Of course I did, but I still wish I could have tasted her pussy. She reached down and inserted her fingers. She took them out, they were wet. She held them to my mouth and said lick this. I did and it was great. She did the same thing two more times. The last time she painted my lips with her juices. The bouncer called time and we left the VIP.

As much as I enjoyed my time with Gabby, I now realized that I needed to negotiate before agreeing to a VIP. If I was not going to get what I wanted from a dancer there was no sense in spending the money. As I went more frequently, and spent more time with different girls, I found them to be very honorable. If they didn't want what I offered, they said so. We might still do lap dances but no VIP
Old 09-27-2017, 03:07 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Enexpected Freebie

This happened many years ago in Tampa at a strip club that I cannot remember the name, but it was near the strip where all the major clubs are. I was finishing an overnight trip to the area to inspect a project site in an industrial area. There was a strip club there and I decided to go in and kill some time in the afternoon before the long drive home.

The place was almost empty of customers, just a few guys scattered around this large round stage. I sat in the front row and watched a few gals do their thing. I noticed several seats away from me was this guy who had his dick out and stroking it. He was very obvious from the stage and appeared visible from the bouncer/door tender.

This went on for a while and no one came and told him to stop. The gals made sure perform right in front of him. So I though what the heck and when this exceptionally good looking gal was on stage I decided to get pervy and do it also. I slid my pants down to my ankles and began to feel myself. I put $$ on the stage and the girls performed in front of me. They even made comments about my unit.

After this one gal finished on stage she came over toward me. I panicked and pulled my pants up, but didn't get junior put away before she sat next to me. She reached over and held my cock in her hand. I looked around and now I was the only customer in the place that I could see. She sat by me holding junior as we watched a friend of hers dance. She made it a point to show her friend my cock in her hand and they laughed.

She leaned over to me and said we should go back in the VIP area. I explained to her that I didn't have the cash for that. Actually I had less than $50 and didn't want to blow it all when I still was 100 miles from home before (ATMs). She slipped my cock back in my pants and said this won't cost me anything, just come with me.

We headed up this aisle and sat in a very secluded spot in the back, not even in the VIP area. We watched the dancers for a bit and she stripped off her bikini and opened my pants and pulled out my cock and continued to fondle me. She whispered in my ear that she was really horney. I repeated that I didn't have cash for this kind of thing. She got up (I thought she was leaving) and straddled me ala lap dance.

She kissed me very passionately and rubbed her pussy against my cock also offered her tits to my mouth which I vigorously sucked on. She told me that this was my lucky day that she really wanted to get laid before she got off work in an hour. With that she pulled a rubber out of her purse and slid down and put it on me with her mouth.

She straddled me again and massaged my cock with her pussy until she slowly took it in. She continue to fuck me softly while kissing me and offering her tits to my mouth. I looked around and saw the bouncer and he looked at me with a smile. Since I wasn't doing the thrusting I lasted quite a while and she was so wet I could feel her juices running over my balls.

I finally came but she didn't seem to want to get up. Finally she did and had wet naps for me and her. I stood up cock standing up and cleaned junior off. While we were cleaning up a friend of hers (dancer) came up and talked to us like it was nothing. For all that, she asked me if I would give her a ride home. It was ten miles out of my way, but it was worth it.

No BS flags please this did happen as unlikely as it might seem.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:14 PM

This one from the opposite angle.

I had been working away for a while and I promised my wife a night in a good hotel when I got home. She had also been making comments on how unfair it was that she couldn't see a male stripper who took it all off so I combined the two, booking a room and a stripper who would go the whole way in private.

We arrived early for the hotel and left our bags there and wandered the nearby large parks over looking the water. I knew the time was going to be good because she was wearing a new dress which was very low cut and short. No underwear. At one stage we were sitting under a tree and she decided to get up just as a lone male tourist approached. The dress was way too short to stand up in without a very good display and that is what he got. He smiled and stared as it was so obviously deliberate on her part.

After a good dinner with lots of wine we went up to our room to wait for our guest. I had planned that she would act like she didn't know the stripper was booked and when he arrived, that she would think that the knock was room service. All that she was wearing to answer the door was a very short silk robe. The belt had been deliberately left at home and it had no other fastenings so when she answered the door she had to hold it together.

The male stripper arrived dressed in a sailor officer uniform and arranged the room so that wife was sitting on a low
cushion facing him. The first item he shed was a white glove and he moved forward and opened her gown to put it between her breasts. At that stage she just let the gown full open and sat looking at the strip show with her legs spread on either side of the cushion. The guy was soon down to a condom sized item on his very large penis, held on by a bow."Do you want to take it off or finish with this " he asked? Wife stood up and as she did I removed the gown which was by now uselessly hanging from her shoulders. She walked over to him and started playing with the bow with a huge grin on her face. After it was off he hugged her and ran his penis up and down her vagina. Since she handled that by spreading her legs to give him better access,so when he looked at me I just nodded.

Holding her hand ,he lead her to the end of the large bed and gently pushed her on her back and spread her legs. He then pushed his very large penis into her and began to please her. No foreplay was required as she was already gushing. He only went on for a couple of minutes and abruptly pulled out telling me to finish her off. I suspect that he had to perform somewhere else and need to stay large.

He quickly dressed and as he left, wife who was still naked, walked into the hallway holding his hand and kissed him deeply.

The next day she was still on fire. We went home via a harbour beach that had up to recently been designated fully nude but that was now banned. There was a running legal case, but as it stood if you had an item of clothing that you were wearing it may be legal to wear nothing else. Wife spent the next few hours only wearing a g string on her wrist. I took her a week to calm down after the whole event.As a memento we still have the white glove that the stripper placed between her breasts.

Last edited by stillplayingmore; 09-27-2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old 09-30-2017, 02:19 AM

Default Jane

One of my favorite strippers became a women named Jane. She was not a teen but was in her 30s. She was about 5'4" , blond, and had a great athletic shape. Small tits with a slight sag to them. One of her nipples was pierced with a little barbell through it. She wore glasses and a wedding ring. We did a lap dance the first time and while on my lap, she reached inside her panties and buried a finger in her pussy

"That was my last set. I am so hot right now, I can't wait to go home. My husband isn't home but I have some toys and I can't wait to use them."

"I was hoping we could do a VIP. I want to eat you. I love oral but prefer to give rather than receive." She told me that sounded great and she had time for a VIP before leaving. We go to pay and I purchased a $225 1/2 hour session. Once in the room, I asked her what type of tip she was looking for.

"Normally $100 but since you paid for a1/2 hour, let me have $60. What would you like?"

"I want us naked and in a 69. I am going to eat your pussy and ass." I opened my jeans and she stripped off her panties. She laid on top of me facing my cock. She lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth. I, in turn opened her pussy and started to give her long licks. I alternated between licking her pussy and sucking her clit. Then I licked up to her ass. I stuck my tongue inside her ass as far as I could. She started pushing back against me.

She raised her head and said, "You are so nasty. My husband doesn't even do that." I pushed her head back on my cock. We continued for what I guess was another 15 minutes. I now am sucking her clit and I have two fingers buried in her ass. Jane was really getting into this now. "I want to get fucked. I should have brought a condom in with me. I want your cock."

"I hate condoms. I'm glad you didn't bring any."

"But I want your cock. I want you inside. Look, don't come in my pussy and I'll take you bareback. I need a cock." We changed position and she laid on the couch. I got on top and pushed my cock inside. We started to really fuck and she started to get louder. She put her hand over her mouth because we didn't want the bar to hear us. She pulled me into her and orgasmed. I was going for long strokes and my cock pulled out. I went to put it back in and missed. Suddenly 1/2 my cock was in her ass. I said I was sorry and she said for me to leave it there.

"Fuck me in my ass until you come. I came twice and I want you to come too." I started to fuck her ass and realized that we were probably running out of time. I gave another 10 strokes or so and emptied my cock deep in her ass. "That was great. I'm going to have to go home and clean up before my husband gets home."

"What does he think you do here."

"He knows that I dance nude but thinks I occasionally give handjobs in here," waving her hand at the VIP room. "I'm not telling him that I had my ass fucked by a 60 year old guy and he made me come twice as well. You really destroyed my ass. We have to do this again."

I have done a lot of VIPs with Jane since that day. She always tells me on stage that her ass misses me and there we go.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:59 AM

Default Unique

There was another stripper that I enjoy to this day. Her name is Unique and she is a slight black woman with "B" cup tits and a smooth pussy. We did a lap dance and she started kissing me. She had great full lips and jammed her tongue in my mouth. I am a sucker for kisses like this and get a hard on. She slides her hand down my jeans and rubs my cock.

"You've ne done a VIP with me. Your cock feels nice and thick. I can make it feel great."

"How much do you expect as a tip?"

"$100.00 and we can do whatever you want."

Once again I pay for a 1/2 hour VIP. We get inside and she is nude in seconds. She tells me to get comfortable and I drop my jeans. I have developed a habit of going commando whenever I come here.

"You are freaky. You don't wear underwear."

"Sit on my cock. Slide your lips on each side and rub your clit up and down my cock. She does and leans down to kiss me again. Her pussy is so wet.

"Switch around and put that pussy on my mouth. I want to eat you while you suck my cock." We are lying on the couch. Looking at the mirrored ceiling I loved the contrast between her dark skin and mine. I can barely keep up with the fluid leaking from her pussy and I am looking at her beautiful ass. She may be black but her body reminds me of my ex, Dawn. I plunge my tongue deep into her ass.

"Holy shit. You are so nasty. You have your tongue in my ass. Fuck my ass with your tongue. You are going to make me come."

My chin is rubbing against her pussy as my tongue fucks her ass. She comes and soaks my beard. She lowers her mouth onto my cock, taking it into her throat. She puts a finger in my ass and I started to come. She didn't move met mouth off my cock. She swallowed every bit of my come and then cleaned my cock. I pulled her face back to me and we kissed deeply. We continue to kiss until we calm down.

"You eat my ass and my pussy, come in my mouth and then kiss me. How did you get so freaky. I normally don't have this much fun. You told me how old you are. How did this occur. " So I told her that thirty years ago I was married to a woman named Dawn. I told her a little about our life together before we ran out of time.

Each time since, when we go into the VIP I tell her a little more. She calls me her favorite freak.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 11:58 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Ive done security and have also been a bouncer for a few strip clubs in the past. While working them I learned, you sure as hell dont date or marry them, bad news! As for just fucking one thats another thing all together. I fucked one a couple of times. The second time we did it her husband showed up 15 minutes after we were done to pick her up. No, he wasnt aware. As said, you dont marry one. She was a blonde with big D tits and had a smooth shaved pussy. I could of easily fucked a few more than her, but declined. Most strippers have the sweet I'm a princess mentality, which is a tool they use well, but they are anything but a princess. Lol
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2017, 10:40 AM

Default Unique 2

Well I saw my favorite girl Monday because she is going on vacation. We go into the VIP and she says that I am going to be angry with her. I ask why. I have been trying to fuck her ass for about two months. I have eaten it, fucked it with one finger, moved up to two and she has enjoyed it. She still refused to take my cock there. Now my cock is average, only six inches and not abnormally wide. So she tells me that she finally had anal sex. A customer begged and begged and she gave him her ass for $300.00. Plus 1/2 hour VIP at $225.00 means it cost him $525.00 for her ass. I told her that that was more than I would pay anyway. So I asked her to tell me the story of how it happened. She did and felt my cock getting hard. She told me that I was a freak and I told her that I loved hearing about her having sex with others. I just wish that I could see it. She asked if I really liked to share and I said havent you listened to the Dawn stories. With that I had her lay across my lap and started to play with her ass. Soon I was fucking it with two fingers. I had my other two fingers in her pussy and was fucking both holes. She called me a bastard as she always does and soon orgasmed. She wiped off my hand and said that we still had some time. I told her to just put my cock in her pussy and kiss me. That's right, I bareback my stripper. She never used to allow me to do this, and we didn't fuck for a long time because I hate condoms. But since I'm basically impotent she now allows it. She is the best sex partner I've had next to dawn. I will pay $300.00 every so often just to play with her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2017, 04:52 AM

I would bet that every hooker tells a client that they are nasty, a freak, or their favourite. Its a marketing ploy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d