photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2013, 02:40 PM

A bunch of MILF asscracks at a children's show today.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rjgoggins For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 03:12 AM

Thanked 16,520 Times in 475 Posts

Hopefully this fits this thread, not sure where else to put it.

Was delivering papers and the road I was on drops away on one side. I would have to leave the path to the letter box for each house. Came to one house and as I put the paper in the letter box glanced at the house. The kitchen overlooked the road.

In walked Mum with the child following, but the best thing was that Mum was topless and just in panties. It looked like the child was after food. Couldn't stand at the letter box and stare but walked to the next house along the fence. Nice hangers, with big nipples and a slight tan line.

Made the paper delivery round that much better
Old 04-20-2013, 02:07 PM

There have to be more stories to go with this thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rjgoggins For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 02:03 AM

Thanked 3,190 Times in 164 Posts
Talking Any social gatherings

I have to agree - mothers provide the most opportunity for down blouses, simply because their focus is elsewhere.
I had a fantastic time at a three year olds birthday yesterday - 15 kids meant 15 mothers, all bending over to attend to their kids. I saw a super cute blonde mothers sexy lacy bra covered tits, another young mother in a gaping summer dress and best of all, a small breasted woman who's bra kept coming away from her tits when she bent forward - saw some lovely dark brown nipples, on four of five separate occasions.
Even saw the nipples of my wife's friend, as she tried to breast feed during the party - I'd been wondering about what they looked like for years.
Best bit about it was my wife thought I was put out wasting my Saturday at a kids party, so gave me a extra special bj last night - guess what I was thinking about when I came.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:46 PM

Default Mom's Downblouse

My first ever view of my Mom's tits happened unexpectedly and it would be engraved into my head forever...

It occurred during my early teens as a horny pubescent kid. I had just woken up in my bedroom and was laying on my side. Mom was about to make breakfast and she walked over to my side, her body facing me. Since she had just woken up too, she had her PJ's on - a very loose T-shirt over her bra-less top.

She stood by my side and suddenly bent over at her waist, whispering to me what I wanted for breakfast. OMG, I saw it all. She bent at a 90 degree angle, fully exposing her naked C-cup tits in front of my face. There they were - just dangling a mere foot away from me. Since she was so close to my ear, she didn't realize what I was looking at...directly at her swaying tits, down the gap, to her bare stomach, all the way down to her pants. I purposely didn't say anything as she remained bent over, giving me a fantastic showing. After about 10 seconds she suggested something and walked back to the kitchen.

Later that morning I jerked off hard to that image, and would revisit it many times thereafter
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to chubsterchubbie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2013, 02:03 PM

Summer has been slow to get started this year. I went to pick up my kid from daycare the other day, and it seemed everyone's outfits were overcompensating for the heat that finally found its way here. I think there were buttcheeks popping under every pair of shorts. Every shirt gaped down to the navel.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rjgoggins For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 04:52 PM

I was grocery shopping today, and while walking from my car to the store, noticed a young mother unloading groceries into her car. She was wearing an ankle-length skirt so I didn't really think much of it. She then squatted down to retrieve the bags on the bottom rack of the cart, so I slowed down my pace to give her a chance to show me something. Her kid was strapped into the cart, making a bit of a ruckus, so I figured mommy wasn't going to be very careful about keeping her knees together. Sure enough, as she stood up, her legs splayed apart, giving me a brief glimpse of white panties. Not much, since I was probably twenty feet away, but it sure brightened my day!
Old 07-03-2013, 08:45 PM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

As I was coming out of my office today, a lady who had her daughter in her lap also got into the elevator. The child pulled at the mother's shirt's neck and suddenly her boob was out in the open. There were only the two of us in there so she just gave me a shy look and turned around. Nothing more happened but she made my day
Old 07-26-2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojas View Post
First, thank you for such great posts! Wow..

Second, could you please ask the husband to join us here on this forum? He seemed doesn't mind to show of his wife and daughter (gave you the ipad) and hell, sounds like the wife and daughter don't mind to be exposed either

Third, thanks again and please keep posting

Unfortunately he doesn't want any pics of them posted. He was very clear on that when I took some pics of them while they were nude in public a few weeks ago! So I can tell you how I got them but I cannot show those pics...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to maluk72 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 04:54 AM

Default Buttcrack on the bus

This happened as I was standing on the bus on the way to university. I was standing because there were a lot of people on the bus, which makes this mother's exposure that much hotter. She was a blonde in her late 20s and was just slightly on the chubby side. She had a really pretty face. Anyways, she's sitting towards the front of the bus, where there is space for strollers or disabled peoples' scooters and so on. She had a son in the stroller in front of her and every few seconds would bend forward to play peekaboo and similar games with her son. And everytime she would do so, her ass crack would peek out of her seemingly loose track pants. After a few bends, her pants had sagged so much that like half her ass was on display and no undies in sight ( and I was standing in the aisle right next to her and got a perfect view each time), to the point where her track pants had gone low enough that her cheeks and crack were in direct contact with the seat she was on. She didn't pull her shirt down or her pants up and this went on for about 20 mins till I got off on campus.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s