uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2022, 04:34 AM

Default Flashed her tits on a dare

Wife and our friend flashed us their tits on a dare of who had the best ones. Stupid me never got a pic of her friends
Attached Thumbnails
Tumblr_l_471698522211410.jpg  
Old 03-08-2022, 09:02 PM

Thanked 5,208 Times in 366 Posts
Default Topless on a hike

Wife went on a hike to a hot springs with her girls. They were giggling about the climbing optional warning. I figured they might skinny dip but on a Monday early morning imagined them alone and the water murky/bubbly. There were out of signal but when she came home she was buzzed up. Said they were topless when some young guys turned up. The guys were fun they pretended lime nothing was amiss. Also the water was crystal. I now have the thought that my wife was an arms length away from 2 young dudes, topless in the middle of nowhere. This is a pic here friend took. 100% she shows her husband. Later on, when the heat wirse off i asked my wife if the men were real. She said yes. First time she's been topless in front of a man for 20 and never without me there.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20220308-133013_Messenger.jpg  
Old 03-08-2022, 10:29 PM

Thanked 1,704 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
Wife went on a hike to a hot springs with her girls. They were giggling about the climbing optional warning. I figured they might skinny dip but on a Monday early morning imagined them alone and the water murky/bubbly. There were out of signal but when she came home she was buzzed up. Said they were topless when some young guys turned up. The guys were fun they pretended lime nothing was amiss. Also the water was crystal. I now have the thought that my wife was an arms length away from 2 young dudes, topless in the middle of nowhere. This is a pic here friend took. 100% she shows her husband. Later on, when the heat wirse off i asked my wife if the men were real. She said yes. First time she's been topless in front of a man for 20 and never without me there.

I love your whole story, but possibly my favorite part is that you can be practically certain that your wife’s best friends husband semi-regularly blasts his load to a picture of your topless wife. If his wife showed him, he broke in to her pics and saved it for himself, guaranteed! Every time he sees you he probably thinks about how your wife’s tits (and her privacy) are his property. Lol. Just saying!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2022, 05:50 AM

Default Wife's lips

Had company last night, noticed my friend kept looking at my wife. I walked around him and this is what he was looking at.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20220307_203055.jpg   IMG_20220307_203140.jpg  

Old 03-10-2022, 12:41 AM

Thanked 5,208 Times in 366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
I love your whole story, but possibly my favorite part is that you can be practically certain that your wife’s best friends husband semi-regularly blasts his load to a picture of your topless wife. If his wife showed him, he broke in to her pics and saved it for himself, guaranteed! Every time he sees you he probably thinks about how your wife’s tits (and her privacy) are his property. Lol. Just saying!
I love that her friend has that power. This is her in the exact same spot with her top back on. She had it off still when 2 men arrived. She waited for them to get in the water and a few mins put her top back on. You can see how clear the water is.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20220307-191303_Messenger.jpg  
Old 04-04-2022, 04:26 PM

Thanked 8,359 Times in 330 Posts

Loads of men have seen my Mrs naked. Erotic and a turn on at first, the novelty wears off after a while
Old 04-04-2022, 05:40 PM

Thanked 6,725 Times in 274 Posts
Default novelty wears off

Novelty has never worn off one bit for me.
Have shown my wife for years and it is just as exciting now as it was the first time.
Love it when someone sees her naked, for the first time or the hundredth time.
Old 04-04-2022, 07:15 PM

Thanked 2,490 Times in 199 Posts

My wife has only done it once - flashing her best friend's husband after a 2 week holiday where her best friend had been topless the entire time. Next morning I woke, hard as a rock and honestly came within about 2/3 seconds of touching my dick such was my level of arousal at the whole episode.

The moment of reveal is still burned into my memory banks
Old 04-05-2022, 10:12 AM

Thanked 8,359 Times in 330 Posts

Once you have been to enough nudist beaches and clubs it soon becomes normal, and loses its edge. When we first started going to these I was like a dog with two dicks, now it's MEH....... unless there's another very attractive female there.
Old 04-05-2022, 02:20 PM

Thanked 1,043,026 Times in 31,216 Posts
Default It has to Excite every guy at least from the start~

I don't know a single guy that never got excited from somebody seeing his wife Topless or Nude, at least for that first time! It maybe less thrilling after so many times as others have said here? But I don't thing there is any difference if its Live or just showing off her pictures, you can still get excited or turned on knowing others enjoy seeing her exposed!
Like said before after so many times in can be old news or maybe like I found out, I'm paying more attention to some other women that are exposed and my thoughts are of enjoying them at the time instead of watching my wife!
When we went on our 1st Adult cruise with my wife's Busty cousin and her hubby there were things that I found exciting! I was later on getting to the Adult tanning deck with all of them, they came to our room and all left wearing nothing but a Robe cause that's the only thing my wife had on~ lol.
When I finally got to the tanning deck and observed the 3 of them laying on these lounge chair, with my wife and her cousin on the sides and her hubby between them while all were NUDE! I did start to get excited, but at the time I wasn't sure if it was the thrill of finally seeing my wife's Busty cousin all Nude or the fact that the cousin's hubby was right between both of them and he didn't even have an erection or at least a bobber growing? lol
I'm sure he had more control over it then I had, maybe cause they been on these cruises before and he seen plenty of NUDE women on the Cruise or at the Adult Resort Beaches?
But I had to excuse myself and go back to our room, cause I had a erection that would be noticed soon if I didn't leave!
But no matter anyway you do it, I find it still exciting for others to see my wife Topless or Nude, but if they get more Frisky it makes it Better yet!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
FromBehind1m9

1m:19s

02-25-2021
alana 3

8m:31s

03-18-2010
1 20

2m:04s

01-20-2017
Look at Our Boobs

1m:56s