photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-18-2017, 10:48 AM

Default Thanks heaven for teenage friuts

Back to my favourite store with the dressing rooms facing the street and generous changes of gap wide enough to enjoy the action inside. I prefer this place in the winter when the dark weather outside make the windows perfect for peeking though, at this sunny time of year the amount of reflection is often too much to get a clear view. Today was a good day, upon arrival I notice both rooms busy / curtains drawn. From strolling back an forth in the streets it was possible to see movements through the small gaps, but barely enough to make out the difference between shadows and clothes, curtain and skin. After a minute a girl walks out from one of the room and brings back a long dress with a deep neckline - for sure to me worn without a bra. On lucky days the girls can be casual about closing the curtains from the inside, and with this dress in mind I tried my luck to go for a browse inside. This was the right choice of the day. Walking around I slowly start "browsing" clothes from an angle which will allow me to peek in where the curtains are supposed to come together. The curtains are 5-10 cm apart and on this sunny day it reveals the naked back of a young girl. She is about 175 cm, blonde and in her late teens or very early 20s - the age when fruits are the ripest As I wait in my place she turns to her friend, who is with her in the cabin. Turning around she reveals two beautiful handfuls - a pair of 80B/C firmly pointing into the air as if gravity was non-existing! <3 Little fine brown areolas and the prettiest little nipples rounded of these beautiful breasts. Time stood still and I could almost feel the sensation of standing in the dressing room. Bending down to put on another dress she moved into view with her full body. Dare I say that the perfection did not stop with her breast, an innocent thing white thong snugly ran between in a well formed bum. Almost naked, surely beautiful standing the in from on her friend whilst unknowingly giving me the performance of the day. She tried on another dress where she walked out of the dressing room to get comments from the store keeper, I continued my browsing and smiled approvingly of the dress choice.
Old 05-27-2017, 08:29 AM

Default At the chino

It must be 30 years ago, when my ex and I discovered the little shop everyone called the chino. It had only two booths, facing a wall-high mirror to prove, how you look with your new clothes. We had been there over months, and normaly we were the only ones in there. So we never closed the curtains, my wife put down her clothes and slipped into the new ones, watching herself doing that in the mirror.

I think it was nearly a year later, when I was thirsty from a long shopping and sat down at this small table, were the guys offered tea oder water to their customers. At this moment I found out, that you had a nearly perfect view from this seats to the mirror facing the booths. It was a clear view to the first booth, the secon was not so good. I got up, told my wife about it and she stripped down to nothing, giving me the show. I tried different places in the store, but it was only this small table with its three chairs to give someone the opportunity to peep.

When we went shopping to the chinos from then on, we first proved, if somenone sat at the table. Be sure, there was often sitting someone, waiting for his wife to be ready shopping or after shopping some things for himself. And we had a lot of fun continuing our changings without clothing the curtain. It was a lot of fun and spiced up our sex-life.

We left this city in the late 90's, were divorced later and I came back 2010. I don't know, why I never noticed, that this shop was still in its old place. It was 2014, when I walked down this road and had a great flashback form the 80's and 90's. I went in, bought some socks and sat down at the table. As in former times, there were only two more persons in (execept for the staff girl). When I put my cup of tea, I saw this young girl slipping into a short red skirt. And they had left the curtain open. She had not to move out of the booth to see, that the skirt was not proper. She pulled it down an took the next one. Also red.

Now her guy came into the room, looked at me, said hello and took something from a shelf. Then he want back, his girl was now undressed to blouse and slip. The talked and then she stripped absolutely naked. After this she slipped into a bathsuit, turned around, watched herself in the mirror and stripped again. She was very lovely, tall but slim and with perky little A (or maybe B) cups. She showed me everything. Little titties from front and both sideviews, nice shaved pussy with the slit glancing, a perfect view on hjer lips between spread legs when she sat on the stool and put her feet into the bathsuit, a nice ass when she turned round and at the end a perfect bendover with firmly spread legs! She dressed up again and they left they booth. They both smiled at me and looked in my eyes when they passed the table, paid their bill and left. Also her face was so lovely. I'm so sure, they played the same game I had played nearly 30 years ago.

I went to the chinos until it closed in 2016, but I never saw them again. I saw others, pretty ones and ugly ones, but it was never the same as it had been with this young couple.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:07 AM

Thanked 3,556 Times in 388 Posts
Default On a dare

So I dared my girlfriend to get naked in a dressing room. We went to a department store with no attendant and my girlfriend went in trying on two dresses. I gave her the idea of possibly getting naked on a dare. She said she would think about it. In the dressing room she had to try on a halter dress. This meant that she had to take off all her clothes except her underwear. The reason I knew this is because when She showed me the dress she took it off before she closed the door showing off her breasts and her underwear. She then took off the dress and tried in a different size dress of the same kind.

This is where things started to get interesting. In trying the other dress she started to run into problems. Being the first time she tried a halter dress she was unfamiliar with how to put it on. She became frustrated and tossed the dress out of the dressing room. I then handed it to her and said to try again since she had put the first dress on. She finally was able to get the dress on. She then showed it to me and she looked sexy. I then suggested that maybe she should do the dare.

She then told me maybe. She then closed the door and told me to hold onto the dress she was just wearing. She opened the door and low and behold she was naked behind the door. The reason I knew was because she was hiding and when I got close she showed me all of her for a full frontal beauty of a piece of art. She looked nervous and scared.

Later, she told me she was nervous but also excited. She then told me that she wants to do it again and possibly she wants to push the boundaries. She thinks next time she will open the door more and even try and step out of the fitting room and enter the sales floor. Needles to say she had an awesome orgasm layer that night.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:03 AM

Default Hollister Prim

We were at the Hollister in Prim Outlet and she was trying on clothes. Noticed the guys and girls fitting rooms were in the same place thought the mens store was separate. There was only a curtain and no door for each dressing room. Well I knew she was trying on dresses and wasn't wearing underwear. When a group of guys came in to try on clothes I told them that the one my girl was in was open. Well when the guy opened the curtain she was standing fully naked and he and all his friends got a good look at her. I guess she was in shock cause she just stop there and didn't say a word. After that she closed the curtain and left a small crack, I walked up to the crack and sure as shit I could clearly see her. As I was watching her some guy asked what I was looking at and asked if he could see, so I moved aside and let him look. Well he took out his phone and started to video her changing. She doesn't know about that but later she said it turned her on to have a bunch of black gangster looking guys staring at her naked body and probably wanting to fuc% her in the dressing room.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:55 AM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts

This happened many years ago when we were newlyweds with a baby, my wife was just beginning to explore her exhibitionist side. We lived in a small town of about 2500, the big city was a 45 minutes drive, so we did most of our shopping in town. A few blocks from our house was a small boutique run by one of our neighbors, in that town everything was run by one of our neighbors. My wife used to shop there often because it was so close she could take the baby in a stroller.

She told me that one day she went into the store and the lady who ran it wasn't there, her husband was, it seems his wife had to go to her mother who was very ill. The husband took some vacation days to mind their store while she was gone. She was shopping for her 1st post-pregnancy bathing suit since her old ones would not fit right at all. She said she grabbed a few and went to the dressing room, just a curtained booth, she rolled the stroller to right outside the dressing room, she said she left a little gap to keep an eye on the baby. She noticed in the mirror as she tried on the tops that the guy, if he turned her way, would be able to see her. She thought for a second about closing the gap, but realized she got a little thrill that he might see her, besides, she had to watch the baby.

She stood there topless, trying on different bras and she saw out of the corner of her eye that he was looking her way. She said all women change what they do if they know someone is watching them undressed, she said you can't help but to stand straighter, hold your shoulders back and "model" yourself. She saw in the mirror that her nipples were now erect. She found a top that fit, that was the hardest part, so she went for the bottoms, leaving her bikini panties on. She knew he was watching her struggle with the bottoms which were to small for her hips. So she took the back off and stuck her head out and asked him if they had something similar with a bigger bottom. He pretended he was preoccupied elsewhere, but said he would look.

He came back with a few more suits, she knew he could see her in her panties when he handed them to her thought the curtain, she left the gap even wider. She got topless where he could see her a few more times before she found the suit she wanted. She didn't tell me about this until years later when she was more comfortable about her showing off.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:34 AM

My fiancée picked up some free tickets to a huge wedding event / show, so we went along at the weekend with her friend who's to be a bridesmaid and is helping her organise some of the wedding stuff. It was a huge exhibition with hundreds of stands, everything from wedding dress companies to caterers to wine suppliers. The main draw for my fiancée was the wedding dresses etc. so I was basically just their driver for the day. When we got inside, the two of them went off together and left me to wander around on my own. I figured I was in for a pretty tedious afternoon.

Part way round the huge exhibition hall, I noticed there were a few seats located around the edges, all occupied by bored looking guys or couples reading through the exhibition guide etc. As I walked further along, a woman emerged from a nearby wedding dress stand and a guy on the seat opposite it got up and walked off with her, so I grabbed my chance to sit down for a bit. As soon as I sat down, I realised this seat had great potential.

Directly across the walkway was a wedding dress stand, and it was quite a big one with loads of different bride and bridesmaid dresses and quite a few women looking through them. Best of all, directly opposite my seat was one of the two changing cubicles and, being a temporary exhibition stand, it was kind of a thin metal frame with a flimsy light blue curtain across the front. At this point the booth was unoccupied and the curtain pulled open, so I had no idea how well it closed. Ever the optimist though, I figured I'd wait a while. I'd also noticed the rear wall of the booth was a full length, full width mirror panel, so I figured this would work out pretty well, even if there was only a little gap when the curtain was closed.

After only a minute or so, a pretty young brunette went into the booth with a nice, slimline wedding dress, and pulled the curtain across behind her while her friend browsed a nearby rack of dresses. I guess the universe was looking at me favourably that day, as even after a second, cursory tug, the curtain left a good 1 - 2 inch gap at one side. She didn't seem bothered and clearly didn't realise anyone could see in, as she pulled off her vest top and took off her jeans. I could see her in the mirror clear as day, standing there in her mismatched blue bra and black lacy panties, checking herself out in the mirror - first from the front, then turning sideways and checking out her profile. I expected her to grab the wedding dress at this point and start putting it on. But - something I was blissfully unaware of at this point (but am now incredibly thankful for) is that apparently, a lot of wedding dresses, particularly strapless ones, are meant to be worn without a bra. They have these kind of inbuilt bra cups in the dress. So, standing facing the mirror and so giving me the perfect view, she quickly and unexpectedly slipped the bra straps off her shoulders, unclipped the back and dropped it on to the little stool with her other clothes. There she was, pretty, early 20s slim brunette standing in just her lacy black panties, checking out her flat little A cups in the mirror; again looking at herself from the front for 20 seconds and then standing sideways on.

Her tits were so tiny, which isn't normally my thing, but she was just so cute, and her nipples were like tiny pink gumdrops - needless to say I had a semi within seconds and there was nothing I could do about it. She spent a while getting into the dress, in the end calling her friend over to help (man I'd have been happy to oblige) and I watched as her friend made a massive thing of trying to be careful with the curtain, holding it closed with one hand while she stuck her head in the booth and then helped zip her friend up. Five minutes of indecision later, the friend stepped away, annoyingly leaving a much smaller gap in the curtain, but still enough to just about see into - and out came those gorgeous, tiny titties again.

Maybe it's the fact it was a wedding dress, but there was just something extra sexy about watching that silky, embroidered ivory fabric slipping down, revealing her little nips and those teeny tiny boobs. Eventually she came out of the booth and didn't buy the dress, but needless to say I had an afternoon to kill, nowhere else to be and there were a lot of pretty brides and bridesmaids browsing that exhibition stand...
Old 08-10-2017, 08:45 AM

Default Wedding exhibition

My fiancée picked up some free tickets to a huge wedding event / show, so we went along at the weekend with her friend who's to be a bridesmaid and is helping her organise some of the wedding stuff.

It was a huge exhibition with hundreds of stands, everything from wedding dress companies to caterers to wine suppliers and even gospel choirs for rent. The main draw for my fiancée was the wedding dresses etc. so I was basically just their driver / bag carrier for the day. Sure enough, when we got inside, the two of them went off together and left me to wander around on my own. I figured I was in for a pretty tedious afternoon.

Part way round the huge exhibition hall, I noticed there were a few seats located around the edges, all occupied by bored looking guys or couples reading through the exhibition guide etc. As I walked further along, a woman emerged from a nearby wedding dress stand and a guy on the seat opposite it got up and walked off with her, so I grabbed my chance to sit down for a bit. As soon as I sat down, I realised the seat had some great potential.

Directly across the walkway was a wedding dress stand, and it was quite a big one with loads of different bride and bridesmaid dresses and quite a few women looking through them. Best of all, directly opposite my seat was one of the two changing cubicles and, being a temporary exhibition stand, it was kind of a thin metal frame with a flimsy light blue curtain across the front. At this point the booth was unoccupied and the curtain was pulled open, so I had no idea how well it closed. Ever the optimist though, I figured I may as well wait for a while. I also noticed that the rear wall of the booth was a full length, full width mirror panel, so I figured this could work out pretty well, even if there was only a little gap when the curtain was closed.

As if to test my theory, after only another minute or so, a pretty young brunette went into the booth with a tasteful, slimline wedding dress, and pulled the curtain across behind her while her friend browsed a nearby rack of dresses. I guess the universe was looking at me favourably that day, as even after her second, cursory tug, the curtain still left a good 1 - 2 inch gap at one side. The fact the curtain rail was high off the ground meant it was impossible to pull fully closed, especially for a 5'2 girl.

She didn't seem bothered though, and clearly didn't realise anyone could see in, as she pulled off her vest top and took off her jeans. I could see her in the mirror clear as day, standing there in her mismatched blue bra and black lacy panties, checking herself out in the mirror - first from the front, then turning sideways and checking out her profile. I expected her to grab the wedding dress at this point and start putting it on. But - something I was blissfully unaware of at this point (but am now incredibly thankful for) is that apparently, a lot of wedding dresses, particularly the strapless ones, are meant to be worn without a bra. They have these kind of inbuilt bra cups in the dress.

So, standing facing the mirror and therefore giving me the perfect frontal view, she quickly and unexpectedly slipped the bra straps off her shoulders, unclipped the back and dropped it on to the little stool with her clothes. There she was, this pretty, early 20s, slim little brunette, standing there in just her lacy black panties, checking out her flat little A cups in the mirror; again looking at herself from the front for about 20 seconds and then standing sideways on to check her profile.

Her tits were so tiny, which isn't normally my thing, but she was just so cute, and her nipples were like tiny pink gumdrops - needless to say I had a semi within seconds and there was nothing I could do about it. She spent a while getting into the dress, in the end calling her friend over to help (man I'd have been happy to oblige) and I watched as her friend made a massive thing of trying to be careful with the curtain, holding it closed with one hand while she stuck her head in the booth and then helped zip her friend up. Five minutes of indecision later, the friend stepped away, annoyingly leaving a much smaller gap in the curtain, but still enough to just about see into - and out came those gorgeous, tiny titties again.

Maybe it's the fact it was a wedding dress, but there was just something extra sexy about watching that silky, embroidered ivory fabric slipping down, revealing her hard, pink little nips and those teeny tiny boobs.

Eventually she came out of the booth and didn't buy the dress, but needless to say I had an afternoon to kill, nowhere else to be and there were a lot of pretty brides and bridesmaids browsing that exhibition stand...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uk1988 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 02:36 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
This happened many years ago when we were newlyweds with a baby, .................................................. ., she rolled the stroller to right outside the dressing room, she said she left a little gap to keep an eye on the baby. She noticed in the mirror as she tried on the tops that the guy, if he turned her way, would be able to see her. She thought for a second about closing the gap, but realized she got a little thrill that he might see her, ................................She stood there topless, trying on different bras and she saw out of the corner of her eye that he was looking her way. She said all women change what they do if they know someone is watching them undressed, she said you can't help but to stand straighter, hold your shoulders back and "model" yourself. She saw in the mirror that her nipples were now erect. She found a top that fit, that was the hardest part, so she went for the bottoms, leaving her bikini panties on...................... She got topless where he could see her a few more times before she found the suit she wanted. She didn't tell me about this until years later when she was more comfortable about her showing off.
Super HOT story!
and those words.........if they know someone is watching them undressed, she said you can't help but to stand straighter, hold your shoulders back and "model" made me think of something similar my wife once told me about dressing rooms. I believe I wrote about this here at some point in time.

While I can't say if the wife has ever purposely put on a dressing room show, that is definitely something that she is likely to have done. She's into be seen "accidently".

But she's told me she's had fantasies of being watched, not so much through open curtains, but by hidden (security?) cameras. And with that in mind, she's said that when in a dressing room she always tries to be as feminine as possible, imagining that she is being filmed. Modeling, if you will. Just in case.... because you just never know for sure if you're being watched.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 04:14 PM

Default Trying on swimsuits

Years ago I took my GF to a shop in the city to search for a swimsuit. All they sold was swimsuits. They had 8 dressing rooms along the back wall. Each dressing room has a pair of wooden swinging doors that only hid the customer's body, allowing one to see the head and legs of the person. I was waiting in the middle of the store, and my GF asked me to come close to the dressing rooms and stand in front of the doors, as she didn't want to walk to the middle of the store in her suit, to show me how she looked. I am tall, and standing right there where I was you could see into the other dressing rooms and they were all occupied. I can't say all were as good looking as my GF but a couple of them were close.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:26 AM

Default Wedding exhibition

To continue my post from earlier about the wedding show at the weekend, I was able to stay in that seat for about an hour or so, before my fiancée called and I had to go meet her and her friend to get lunch. I was tempted to ignore the call, but thought better of it.

In the time I was sat there, roughly 10 / 11 women used the changing booth to try on dresses. As you'd expect, not all of them put on as good a show as that first brunette with the tiny titties. A much older woman in her 50s and an OK-looking girl in her 20s both had friends with them who stood outside the cubicle, and physically held the curtain closed, preventing any views. Another couple of women in their late 20's / early 30's tried on bridesmaid dresses which didn't require taking off their bras, so I only got to see them in their undies. Another girl, looked Chinese or Asian at least, left a gap but somehow managed to keep herself pretty much hidden behind the curtain. She must have been keeping to one corner of the booth close to the curtain where the little stool was. Disappointing and meant the most I saw of her was two quick glimpses of side boob, but no nip.

But enough of the fails. Soon after the brunette had left, a curvy blonde girl with a cute face came along, taking a silky, tight-fitting purple bridesmaid type dress into the booth. She looked mid 20s, not slim but not massive either, pale, with a pretty face, glasses and wavy blonde hair to her shoulders. As soon as she got in and had pulled the curtain closed as best she could, she quickly whipped off her top and skirt.

She was a little curvier than I'd realised, with some interesting tattoos that were only vivisble now she was in her undies. As it was a bridesmaid dress, I figured this was as good as it would get. But, I'd failed to take into account it was one of those tight, form-fitting dresses, so after looking at herself in the mirror for a few seconds, off came the bra to reveal a pair of podgy, plump boobs, I'd guess B cups, that looked quite small, given her overall curvy shape. Nice, modest sized red areolas though.

Standing in just her plain black panties, she checked herself out in the mirror, at one point cupping her boobs in her hands and pushing them up a bit, like the effect of a push-up bra. She wasn't the hottest, but that was still pretty sexy to see. Then, she took the dress and struggled her way into it, leaving the zipper undone, before turning slowly 360, checking it out in the mirror from all angles. After a minute or so, she pulled the dress off, I assumed to get back into her skirt and top. However - she clearly wasn't happy with how the outline of her big pants had showed through the dress (I've learnt quite a lot from my fiancée about women's outfits!) because as soon as she was back down to just her knickers, she pulled them down and took them off!

As she checked herself in the mirror again, I had a great unobstructed view of her full frontal nudity. I don't find girls with chubby tummies a turn on generally, but seeing her chunky thighs and chubby stomach meet at her smoothly shaven vag, was still pretty hot. She did a quick turn, revealing her big curvy bum in the mirror, but didn't stay naked for long. Of course I got a repeat, albeit quicker look when she eventually took off the dress. So nice.

And so it went on - over the hour I saw 4 more girls who are worth recounting, and I will when I get time.

Tags
changing room, store changing, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016