Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Finding dogging spots in the US is difficult.
I think that is true to some degree, but I have also found that there are certain spots on the planet that mysteriously call out to voyeurs and exhibitionists... and there they gather...

and then there are those little rituals described in these pages of going from secret showing/secret viewing to full on participation to some degree... they are much the same whether they are experienced people or neophytes..

but we do like the obvious as well - secluded parts of nude beaches and adult establishments...

from about a week ago...
Attached Images

Last edited by pjandrox; 09-12-2017 at 11:33 AM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pjandrox For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 05:59 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
Lovers' lanes
Nature reserves
Lookout points
Woodland
Car parks
Truck stops

All good starting points
I have found that gay cruising grounds are prime candidates. They are established places for public sex, and the gays have already found it relatively safe from law enforcement and unsuspecting bystanders who might be offended.

DR
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2017, 08:56 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Thank you for reading Stokecpl
Hope you keep on enjoying them
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2021, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
Heres a couple of pics from the first night, they were taken by the stranger as we all played so dont expect top class camera work, just enjoy
Hot story and photo's, thanks. Wish I could get my wife to play
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbuk59 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2021, 02:56 PM

Thanked 6,414 Times in 333 Posts
Default Hotwife

There is a place near us, sort of a park in the country that people still go to park. It's a dead end road where you can see any other cars come in. Many people come up there to fuck in the cars and some guys come up there to watch. My wife makes me take her there every so often. She's a hotwife and a wh*r* wife. She loves cocks, big cocks especially. Since my dick is a tiny useless thing she has no use for it. I also cum very quick. I used to jerk off constantly watching here so she has decided for my own good to lock my tiny dick into a tiny steel chastity cage 24/7. I am allowed out for one orgasm by her hand every 2 or 3 months. So it's my job to help her find men to suck and fuck. Sometimes I drive her up to the park. By now she has a reputation so when the men see us coming they gather around the car. I hand her towels and lick her pussy clean.Once in a while she'll where a sexy outfit but most of the the time we come up here she's totally naked in a big blanket. She spreads the blanket on the back seat, opens the doors, and takes the men on sometimes 2 at a time. It's so hot to watch her take on those big dicks and I can't even get hard in my inch and a half long cage. I would give anything to fuck her but she tells me her c*nt is so stretched out now that she couldn't even feel me. I believe it. Some of the black dicks she takes all the way in her balls deep are huge. I will include a night picture of one of her evening adventures. She says to please jerk off to her because I can't. Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 076.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2021, 03:26 PM

Thanked 3,404 Times in 231 Posts

We found a dogging site close to us, which in hindsight was a bad move lol, but we was both horny and was two weeks before our wedding and this was on the bucket list, I drove her in just a coat and black lace underwear and heels and stockings.
We got there and like others there was only one road in and we could see a few cars and walkers , it was a veery warm night and she got out the car and the plan was for me to stay in the car, well she took of the coat and that was it she was greeted by guys. they all watched cocks out as she mover her bra so her tits was on show and then bent over too remove her thong looking at me in the car.

One guy came up and had his cock out she smiled at him and sucked him another guy tried to put his in her but she turned round fast and said hell no. she saw his monster cock tho and sucked it. the other guy fingered her hard. she then squatted down and she too load after load, we was there till thev15 guys had done and cum, the other couple was a little upset cause she was older and bigger and Jane was 19 lol, there was one car with a guy in but didn't join in, she wiped herself down and smiled at me said thanks, we brought sweat shirt and leggings for her to change into,

The guy got out the car and said was there time for one last load. Jane said not really and he came into the car headlights, it was her best friends ( chief Bridesmaid ) father. She went very red, he smiled I came to make sure you was ok, I said how did u no, he said I over heard you both in the garden yesterday. He smiled I was impressed he said. she said I hope you won't tell he said if I did I would make life hard for mea swell , she smiled and said by the looks ur are already. He laughed, she said well I need to blow my fiancé's cock u can watch, she bent over he said u can see the heat in the air, she sucked me as he got his cock out. I whispered u may wanna turn round, she looked up and I have seen it before he's huge. she sucked me sum more as I said how. she lifted her head and said they have instant pics and me and his daughter found them lol
she smiled and turned and took hold she sucked him off, I moved behind and went to slide in. she stopped and said not till the wedding night, I said not fair she said well shall I tell him that ur fuckijng his daughter with me on the wedding night. he said really, I said that's the plan her and Jane are very much a pair. the dad said yes always have been like twins than friends.she turned to me and said I love you very much ( which at the time I believed lol 12 years after that day not so much lol )she said to the guy u can see if it fits.she stood up bent over sucked me as he teased his cock at her c*nt.
I could tell she was enjoying it. and he pushed in. I was done I came, she swallowed and carried on sucking me, it hurt I said why don't u stop she said cause if I do I feel I am cheating cause we had a deal. I moved and said enjoy this guy. we kissed as he fucked her veer there bonnet of my car, he said soon he was humming she looked at me and I said cum in her hard she smiled and he thrust in one last time and that was it she came he came she squirted and screamed to god. lol he rested still in her then pulled out she whipped round and sucked him clean, he thanked us, said he had always wanted to see Jane completely naked and dreamt of fucking hr lol, Jane teased him bit about their past life and things. she got dressed and he left . she sat in the car and said next time we don't do it so close, I said why she said that she swears her old English teacher came over her earlier. I laughed and said no way.

Well the days working up to the wedding was funny as hell as we dropped hints or said things to make him go a little red with his family.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2021, 06:59 PM

Unfortunately I can't post any of the pics from that evening because I lost them and many others as well as videos when our hard drive crashed and we couldn't recover them.

I can sympathize. I used to have some great videos of my wife getting sensual massages including where one guy would go down on her. Five minutes of rolling orgasms. And… the drive I had them on crashed.
Attached Thumbnails
ECAC04BB-D8A9-4BBA-848D-16F6DD392CB4.jpeg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lesajima For This Useful Post:

Tags
dogging, exhibitionism, stranger., voyeur, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022