Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2011, 06:20 PM

Thanked 3,066 Times in 73 Posts
Default my sister-in-law

older, but slimmer and more erotic than her sister. for 20 years we have had sexual relations as we can get away with them. she loves being video taped and is an exhibitionist and tease. as we got older things slowed down, but damn that woman can make me hard with a galace! wish more people would post pictures of their similar situations
Old 04-17-2012, 04:44 PM

Default doing my sister-in-law

doing her again...bw vidcap
Attached Thumbnails
SIL  fukd2.jpg   SIL17.jpg  

Old 04-18-2012, 02:42 AM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

A few years ago my wife and I visited my cousin and her hubby at their beach house to do some fishing. They are permanent residents and her husband drives in to the city to work everyday. MY cousin in the fishing expert so the 1st day we went out in the powerboat, my wife begged off, she wanted to go see an art museum, she was happy to avoid the boat. My cousin is a very attractive woman, but we are cousins, there is zero sexual attraction between us, but we have always been close, I even introduced her to her husband eons ago.

We are in this little quiet inlet, its a Monday so no one is around, we're having a few beers and catching a few fish, she even landed a small shark. After an hour or so she says, I have to pee, we're going to have to run back to the marina. I said OK, but since the marina a a ways back I asked her if that's what she always did? She said 'no, Jack usually holds my hand and I stick my butt over the side'.

I said "suit yourself, we can go back to the marina or I promise I'll turn around or close my eyes and give you hand".

She said, "actually I'm not very modest, I meant to bring the portable, I forgot, I just didn't want to embarrass you. If we are going to go fishing a lot while you're here lets just be adults about it".

So she skinned her shorts and panties down and I held her hand when she leaned over, I of course I just peed over the side. She even when topless for a while when the sun came out.

Funny side was when we got back with a mess of fish, my wife said she's love to go since we did so well. But she said I hate boats because there is no place for a woman to pee. Of course we laughed and explained the conversation, but then we had my wife in the boat with us every day.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:23 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts

The new post popped this up and gave me a chance to reread the story i posted earlier and to remember another from our college days--

When my GF went off to college she joined a sorority. When she lived in the sorority house I visited often and stayed with her. One weekend she told me that a "little brother" weekend was coming up, and her brother was going to visit so I'd have to stay at my school. I agreed, but asked her to tease him so we could talk about it later- and she agreed with a laugh and smile.

Her "room" was shared with another girl and connected to a common living room, another bedroom for two girls was on the other side. Her roommate was home that weekend, so her brother slept in the roommate's bed about six feet from my GF's bed. She told me she'd wear a sexy nightie when he was around, but ended up going one better- she took an old thin nightgown and cut off to bottom so it only came down to the top line of her pussy hair! And planned to wear nothing under it at all- just not the first night as things turned out-

His first night she could tell he was nervous about the sleeping arrangements- maybe the thought of sleeping in a college girl's bed was part of it LOL. She had him go to bed and stayed up talking to her suitemate for a few minutes, then went into the dark bedroom. I knew from experience that a streetlight nearby kept the room dimly lit, and guessed correctly that her brother was in bed but definitely NOT asleep but waiting and hoping to see something as she got ready for bed. She whispered and asked if he was asleep and got no answer- so got out a babydoll nightgown and began to undress. She said she was careful to stand in the little light there was, and took off her clothes slowly, spending some time in her bra and panties, then just her panties. Apparently his attempts at "sleeping" weren't very good, as she could see him stealing glances through nearly closed eyes. Finally she whispered again to see if he was asleep-still no answer LOL- then she stripped off completely as he peeked, and then had a brilliant idea- she laid on her bed ON the covers, and with her feet at the head of it, so she was in the opposite position from her brother, and he could see her lower half more easily!

She rolled on her back, and began touching her breasts and sliding her hands slowly up and down her legs.... She said she was already very horny from stripping in front of her watching brother, so the little touching soon included a little clit rubbing!! She said he wasn't moving, but his breathing was noticeable so she knew he liked what she was doing, and slid the leg closest to him over and off the edge of the bed which opened her legs up and as she told me on the phone the next day, "Oh, I gave him SUCH a good look at my little pussy, and knowing he was watching when I slid my fingers all over it was almost too much..." She ended up with both feet on the bed, her knees WIDE open (she reenacted this for me on my next visit, and was almost TOO embarrassed to show me what she'd done for him) so he could see right up between them to her wet pussy and her fingers, all over and in between those lips!! Had an incredible orgasm, then kind of panicked and jumped under the covers for the night.

The next night they did some stuff with her suitemate and her kid brother, burgers and a movie or something, and were playing cards at the end of the night. BOTH girls went and changed into some pretty skimpy nightgowns- my GF's was long but very thin and showed her legs and pussy hair on the bottom and had a scoop neck she used to show BOTH boys her bare tits by bending over all the time. She'd worked this out ahead with her suitemate who also had teased her own kid brother before. The other girl wore something like a camisole- thin straps, satiny fabric, about to mid thigh and no panties. She had larger breasts that would not stay entirely in the deep V of her top.My GF said they both leaned over, knelt, crawled around on the floor getting drinks, playing cards, etc. as both boys just STARED with disbelief and jockeyed for the best view!! She was sure that both boys saw her with bright lighting on her gown that made it sheer enough to show her nearly naked below the waist, and with her gown top drooping down to show them both bare breasts- every chance she got, she said! Her suitemate top was too snug a fit to gape open when she leaned forward, but since her breasts were bigger they would sort of spill out of the V neck instead or a strap would slip off her shoulder, and portions of her nipples were frequently showing with one or two more serious spills for the boys to enjoy. Her gown was much shorter, and sitting on the floor for cards gave her lots of chances to let her gown slide up to show her bare legs, and several times she sat cross-legged and failed to keep some fabric bunched in her lap so they both got to see her different looking pussy!

The last night my GF had her brother get ready for bed first and climb in; a few minutes later when she came into the bedroom wearing her "new" nightie she told me he almost fainted! The fabric was thin enough that her 34B breasts were clearly in plain sight, and her pussy and ass were completely bare, right in front of him! She acted innocent, but moved around the room for several minutes while he sat up and stared- finally she said her legs were shaking so badly she had to get into bed and end the show, but she did manage to open her legs in his direction as she got under the covers. In the morning she got up first and he stayed in bed laying down, so she spent a lot of time going in and out of the room (STILL naked below the waist!!!), packing his stuff for him, bending over with her bare ass close to his face, stuff like that. She told me later that in the morning she felt much more in control than at night and was not quite as "innocent" acting as before. Being a little flirty, asking if he'd enjoyed some parts of his weekend more than others, saying her suitemate thought he was cute, etc. all the while flaunting her bare pussy only inches or feet from his eager eyes! The last thing she did-which made me think she didn't have as much control as she thought- was to sit on the edge of her bed, facing her brother, and remove the nail polish from her toes. Acting pretty casual again, but sitting bottomless a few feet in front of her baby brother with one leg down and one foot up on the bed as she worked on her nails resulted in some very daring and well-lit poses!! Shortly after this, they got dressed and went to brunch before their parents came to pick him up.

When she told me this part we were fucking, and when I pointed out how open her pussy would have been in that pose, she sort of moaned and after a moment whispered, "Well, I almost asked him to do it for me...". I asked her what, and she said, "Kneel in front of me and paint my toes." I asked, "When your foot was up on the bed, right by your pussy?" And she just moaned... and said, "Yes!"

This was some of the most daring stuff she ever did with her brother, in my mind, even though she had been more naked with him before, this seemed more "dangerous", I guess, being out of their house, and more private.
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 12:03 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts
Default Fire Ants

My wife April and I were going to work in the yard today and imagine our surprise when my 19 year old daughter wanted to help. When her bf showed up around 9 AM to help I had some suspicions, but that is just how a dad is.

Here in Texas we have fire ants and buddy, when they swarm you and start biting it hurts like hell!! Fire ants came up from the south and they are very painful when they attack.

It was cool this morning and April wore some sweats and a light long sleeve t-shirt. Kelly, my daughter was dressed similarly. Eric and I were both in jeans and t-shirts. He and I were trimming trees and the two girls were cleaning flower beds.

Fire ants love the soft dirt of the flower beds, but usually they have a telltale mound where they have set up. We have a big flower bed in the circle of the driveway and the two girls were putting in new flowers. The storms a couple weeks ago had caused one of our bird feeders to fall over and parts were scattered. April and Kelly were picking them up. Eric and I had just put a ladder in one of the pecan trees and he had climbed part way up to hand me my chainsaw when April screamed.

We both looked to where they were at and Kelly looked like a windmill slapping at her legs and shirt. April was doing the same and suddenly April shucked those sweats and that shirt, heading toward the pool at a run. Kelly did the same, her pert little ass just shining in the thong she was wear. April had on a pair of white cotton panties and a sports bra. Kelly had on a matching bra to her panties and it was a hell of a run to the pool where they both jumped in.

"You sure as hell don't see that kind of shit everyday," Eric said calmly.

I laughed. Eric has a sense of humor like me!! I really like this young man.

We walked over to the flowerbed and around the base of the birdbath a millions ants were swarming. We looked at the pool and both girls were getting out of the pool. I took a deep breath. Those cotton panties were totally sheer when they are wet. April just glared at me for a moment.

"I'll kill the ants!" I said, watching her shake her head and follow the naked ass of our daughter in the house.

Eric was quiet but he got to make a good comparison of mother to daughter in the ass department, but he had the good sense not to mention it. Neither of us teased the girls when they returned from the house, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. No need to stir up a bee's nest!!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 08:04 PM

Thanked 8,497 Times in 668 Posts
Thumbs up sister in law

Quote:
Originally Posted by anderson1961r View Post
doing her again...bw vidcap
I enjoyed seeing her legs in pantyhose from behind..... Sexy lady!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gijoe1955 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 06:03 AM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 75 Posts
Default mother in law

Like some of your other correspondents, I also had a big thing for my wife's mother.

She was in her 40s when we first met and a very attractive lady. My lusting after her increased the first time I realised she wore stockings and not tights for most occassions. This was obvious the first time I sat opposite her in her house and she crossed and uncrossed her legs. Tantalising glimpses of stocking top were blatent and so very welcome. My wife [my girlfriend at the time] insisted on wearing those so very unsexy tights and as any guy will tell you, getting into them was so, so difficult! Her mum however wore the older variety of nylon and just the sight of stocking tops and white flesh beyond was enough to get me very hard, very fast.

I'd like to say how we had this mad passionate affair but unfortunatey it didn't happen. I masturbated many times dreaming of how I would make mad passionate love to her whilst she wore those hold-ups but thats as far as it went. In later years however, I did get to see her naked a couple of times whilst she was showering and I "accidentally" walked into the bathroom, so I got to see all that lovely naked flesh in close up rather than in my erotic fantasy. By then however she was in her 60s but still had these perky little titties and a semi hair covered pussy. I also managed to show her what I'd got a few times too["accidentally" of course] but that's how far it went. I did however continue to fantasise over what could have been.........
Old 06-12-2012, 09:19 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default Mother in law

My first wifes mother wore a green see thru nightie when we were visiting her one night. My exwife yelled at her "mom put some clothes on I don't want my husband seeing you like that". My mother in law looked at me and said " If she doesn't treat you right, come see me I'll take care of you". My wife got mad, told me were leaving and stormed out of the house. I also have to point out that my mother in law was a little drunk when she said this. Nothing was ever mentioned about this night again, and nothing ever happened between my mother in law and myself.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:00 PM

Default SIL

I always use her as my Avatar!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anderson1961r For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 05:02 PM

Smile SIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoe1955 View Post
I enjoyed seeing her legs in pantyhose from behind..... Sexy lady!
I always uase her as my avatar
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anderson1961r For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317