Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2015, 03:34 PM

Thanked 35,766 Times in 4,706 Posts
Default Posting Etquette Question

Hey;

I realize that the forum rules mandate masturbation content be placed in the hardcore sections only, but groping is permissible elsewhere. In order to be respectful, and comply with this rule for some of the stuff I share with the group; I was wondering if I there might be some clarification as to when the latter becomes the former? To be safe, I've been careful to try to avoid sharing any images where someone is in contact with their own vulva unless it's obvious she's covering herself, but I do still run into occasional situations where I'm unsure. I've seen images in the non-hardcore sections where one person is touching another's groin (obviously with no insertion of any sort), but I share things here because I'm grateful for the support that OCC has always given to me as a small businessman, and I want to be respectful of that.

At the moment I'm preparing the freebies for a video that involves a massage wand. My first thought is that this would need to be "sanitized" for the current locations where I share materials, but since the wand is being held by someone else, and isn't an inserted device obviously, I'm also wondering if it's considered masturbation or not.

I always believe it's better to ask than to assume, and so here we are. I want to share as much as I can with the other members here, but will abide by the decisions of the folks that run things since I'm a guest here, and want to remain a good one.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 11-19-2015, 08:00 PM

Thanked 177,112 Times in 18,893 Posts

I think it depends on how explicit it is. If there are explicit open-legged views and the wand is being massaged all over her vulva, it should probably go in the Hardcore section. If it's something more subtle than that, it could possibly go in Sexy Videos. Honestly, it's hard for me to know for sure without actually seeing what you're talking about.

Fango
Old 11-20-2015, 03:28 AM

Thanked 35,766 Times in 4,706 Posts

Thanks Fango! that's about what I thought too, but wanted to double check.

(Oh, and for the one I was working on today; that does mean the freebies here will be tamed down a bit, but that's a pretty good set of guideposts to go with in the future, so much obliged!)

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s