Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2022, 08:30 PM

Thanked 1,198 Times in 58 Posts
Default First time hot tub owner

I seem to be growing into a time in my life when the chances of good stories become less and less but my new hot tub has generated a couple of interesting situations. Here is one that I think is worth sharing.

My wife and I are always looking for excuses to show off our back yard renovation now that the hot tub was in place, so we invited a couple over for a soak. They had visitor from Germany staying with them, so we ended up being a party of 5. Both of our wives have kept fit so neither of us had any excuse for our eyes to wander but their guest was one of those true head turners and I had to force myself not to stare. Her long blond hair framed a perfect face. Makeup was applied very sparingly as her features were very striking on their own. A loose sweater hid some of her shape but well fitting jeans confirmed a great body. Her German accent was also surprisingly adorable. We all talked and drank in the living room for quite a while before we decided that it was time to hit the tub. Everyone scattered to change, pee, and get drinks before the rendezvous in the backyard.

Not long after, I had the tub opened and lights set. Our couple friends were the first to get in and I immediately followed. A few minutes later my wife followed. I was secretly pleased that she wore a small bikini that she usually avoids when other people are around. My wife explained that our new friend had just gone to the bathroom and would be along shortly. She also added that she was probably on the conservative side because she asked to borrow a robe.

Sure enough she showed up a short time later in my wife’s robe. She looked around for a place to hang it and decided that the chair where we piled our towels was probably best. She shed the robe and all conversation stopped. She was fully naked! Perfect breasts bouncing as she walked to the edge of the tub she dipped a toe in. She said something about the heat being perfect then noticed our silence and blank faced stares. She assumed that she misspoke something and asked is “perfekt” was indeed an English word. She laughed at herself when she found that it was and got in slowly giving me plenty of time to memorize details that I should not know. Her mound was trimmed to triangle that was slightly larger than I would have guessed, but it was very short. She also had a small heart tattoo toward her hip that was poorly done and was small enough to be covered by the strappy part of a small bikini bottom. She got in without any rush and sat in the seat that was mostly a step to get in the tub and was not deep. It left her boobs fully exposed and she was initiating small talk asking about lower seats as she splashed water on the chest to acclimatize to the heat. Even though she was the only one naked, from her vantage point both of us guys could well have been naked, and his wife was neck deep in water with a brown bikini that could not be seen. You could tell that she noticed my wife who’s shoulder straps were clearly visible well above the water line.

At this point she would not know if my wife was the odd one out, or if she was but there seemed to be a realization that we may have some cultural differences as she found a deeper seat. It was both awkward and awesome at the same time.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:24 AM

Thanked 16,353 Times in 1,143 Posts

Even as an American, I think it's weird that people wear anything in their own hot tubs, regardless of whoever else is there. Swimsuits ruin the filters, too. Nude should be the typical, expected way to enter any private hot tub.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2022, 04:05 PM

Thanked 1,198 Times in 58 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Even as an American, I think it's weird that people wear anything in their own hot tubs, regardless of whoever else is there. Swimsuits ruin the filters, too. Nude should be the typical, expected way to enter any private hot tub.
Of course when it's just my wife and I we never wear anything but there have only been a handful of times where we convinced others to do the same. But as the guy who maintains the tub, I agree!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ]) u ]{ e For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2022, 12:38 AM

Thanked 5,772 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]) u ]{ e View Post
Of course when it's just my wife and I we never wear anything but there have only been a handful of times where we convinced others to do the same. But as the guy who maintains the tub, I agree!
I am the maintenance guy on ours too. I hate all the soaps left in swimwear and how fast it can clog a filter. I have a sign above our tub that states 'Due to high maintenance issues with soap remnants in swimsuits, please thoroughly rinse them in pure water or enjoy this tub nude. The latter is preferred.'
Most people will generally enter nude. Very few people want to try to put on a cold wet suit!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rracoonz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2022, 09:12 PM

Thanked 1,060 Times in 93 Posts
Default Hot Tub brings new life

I got a hot tub for my bad back. The first time I used it at night with my wife I had her floating on her back with her legs wrapped around my waist as I pounded her like my life depended on it as she kept flexing her legs to draw me into her, all while playing with her 40Ds. My wife found religion years ago and the sex sorta died with it. We have a six-foot privacy fence but the neighbors are still about ten feet away, if they are outside. I'm sure they've heard or seen us as I've watched quite a bit of pool
action from their grown kids. Super rush!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2022, 02:19 PM

Default Don't have one yet

Me and my wife always talk about getting a hot tub for our backyard. We can't afford one yet, and my wife knows that I likely won't allow her to wear much, if anything, when we do use our future hot tub. She knows that she'll end up in embarrassing situations time and time again. They always get her horny.

We once went to an air bnb that had an upstairs deck, with the hot tub on the deck. It was open enough to be way out in public, but it was secluded enough that none of the neighbors could really see. So we used the hot tub, I convinced her to strip out of her bathing suit, and I promptly threw it about a foot and a half away.

She gave me her usual "typical" eyeroll, half expecting me to do it. She said something to the effect of "you know you're gonna haveta get it for me before I get out, so no one sees me" to which I responded. "Oh okay."

I got out, grabbed her bathing suit and her towel. I walked them down the deck even further away from her. I left em on the edge of the deck, a good 15 feet away, then came back to the hot tub. There was now no way for her to get out of the hot tub without having to run around naked, outdoors for at least 15 feet.

It was fun watching her squirm, and blush, and then, as I knew she would, get aroused. We made out a bit in the hot tub. I did eventually grab her a towel before she headed inside, so protect her from anyone who might've been able to see. But it's always fun to make her think she's stuck in some kind of naked predicament. It obviously led to sex. Here's hoping we get our own hot tub soon.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2022, 02:42 PM

Thanked 1,047,716 Times in 31,397 Posts
Default Finding new Advise for a old time Owner!

We have had a few Hot tubs as well as pool at out houses, but I never did have any Issues as I read here from the use of bathing suits and soaps causing any problems with filters or other troubles with any other parts in the tubs!
We did use both the Hot tub and the pool mostly for Us while NUDE, but later I put up some Adult signs around both that said Nudity is accepted and preferred! It also makes for friendly conversations with Us and Guest too!
Seems like after just putting up the Signs that did the trick on having our friends / neighbors and even family members talking and maybe with a little nudge on my wife's part in talking to the women and telling them when everybody is NUDE there is no need for embarrassment or shyness! Then as soon as my wife feels she has their interest in it, she come out all exposed in front of the group as the starter! Then is seems like nobody wants to be the last one wearing a suit or clothing!
I guess now if needed I can add in the soap or damage that clothing can do to the filters, just in case we have any that are still leery on going all Natural~ lol
But once you have a Hot tub and enjoy the company of friends / neighbors / family members to include my sister & her hubby along with my Busty & Charming mother-in-law too, you'll wish you got one a long time ago!
But now its nice to find more reason's on spreading the word on going NUDE in the Hot tub,
Thanks!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Tags
friends, hot tub, jacuzzi, only one naked, spa

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video1

4m:37s

09-25-2017
FattyBate

1m:58s

09-07-2021
20150811 At Home HPn Aftr Shwr OCC