uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2022, 01:40 AM

Default Display at a club

Weather wasn't too cold on a weekend night and wife and I went to a dance club. She wore only a sweater that covered her ass and of course bra and panties. After a couple of drinks, I took off her panties and put them in my pocket. Encouraged her to go closer to the dance floor and lean on to the hight table and show her sexy body.

I stayed in the back at the busy bar counter. There were lot of guys around the bar watching her show. She leaned on to the table and her sweater moved up showing more than a quarter of her butt cheecks. Then she lifted her right leg and placed it on the stool beside her and now her pussy lips were visible to those sitting right behind her. I took a few pics of her.
Attached Thumbnails
300.jpg   301.jpg  

Old 03-18-2022, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoniskris1999 View Post
Weather wasn't too cold on a weekend night and wife and I went to a dance club. She wore only a sweater that covered her ass and of course bra and panties. After a couple of drinks, I took off her panties and put them in my pocket. Encouraged her to go closer to the dance floor and lean on to the hight table and show her sexy body.

I stayed in the back at the busy bar counter. There were lot of guys around the bar watching her show. She leaned on to the table and her sweater moved up showing more than a quarter of her butt cheecks. Then she lifted her right leg and placed it on the stool beside her and now her pussy lips were visible to those sitting right behind her. I took a few pics of her.

Here is how her pussy was on that night (took a pic with flash)
Attached Thumbnails
205.jpg  
Old 03-18-2022, 12:22 PM

Thanked 1,492 Times in 220 Posts

I've managed to talk two girls into posting pics. It's always fun to see boobs you know on the interent.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2022, 03:18 PM

Thanked 21,797 Times in 1,488 Posts

I was dating this woman who cheated on me, which is stupid because nearly all of my relationships since age 23 have been open, just keep the lines of communication open but we decided to get back together but she agreed to a punishment, which initially was 4 swats of a belt on her uncovered buttocks but the next day we were driving thru a rather rough part of town that was fairly blighted and I told that I want her to walk one city block in the nude.

She agreed, she did it, honestly, she was only seen by three people but hearing a drug addict shout out "This ho is walking down the street nekkid" was hilarious. I'm sure some lucky bastard got to see his first pair of titties that day too.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2022, 07:24 AM

Thanked 2,652 Times in 613 Posts
Default crazy stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
This was EXACTLY my wife--first three years of marriage she never wore a bra or panties--along with thin tank tops and very short denim skirts.

She, too, would say, "I am trusting you completely to make sure I don't do anything that I will regret."

Lots of fun during those times, but still probably tame compared to what you did.
She let me do lotsa stuff to show off her tits and pussy. She had to have pausible deniability.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2022, 07:15 AM

Default Just my hoodie

Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-008S.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	12515216
Old 05-27-2022, 07:02 AM

Default Ex hooker gf and future wife had one last rodeo with a customer

My wife was a working girl when we met , mostly in massage parlours. She'd quit for a legit job , but when we bumped into an old customer of hers in a bar one night, i persuaded her to have one last rodeo as long as i could watch and join in. She was just tipsy enough to go for it . He paid for the hotel across the road and the 3 of us piled into the room together. I watched them a good hour before joining, amazed at the familiarity they had already. She surprised us both by removing the condom while looking into my eyes and letting him fuck her bare, which he did with gusto. I cradled her head as she asked me where he should cum...of course I said deep inside her as he'd never had the opportunity before. She smiled wickedly and told him to fill her deep and I got to enjoy sloppy seconds. One of the best nights ever.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TheBoyDoneGood For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2022, 08:35 PM

Thanked 2,643 Times in 194 Posts

Most recently...got the wife to spread wide open naked.

My wife and I are nudists; and at this point she's quite used to being naked around other people. And certainly, people have seen her with her legs semi-open, in passing. But she doesn't really just lay around spread-eagled; as she finds it too "exhibitionistic."

We were at a nudist venue a few weeks back, lounging naked on the other side of the lake. We were joking around; and the topic of "tanning legs wide open" somehow came up. There wasn't anyone around us; so I proposed she give it a shot, in the spirit of "just trying it once." I thought she was going to "deny me the pleasure"; but then she smiled, nodded "ok"; before raising and bending her knees, sitting her feet on the lawn chair - and spreading wide open.

I then ask her how it feels to be wide open, and she replies that it's actually very relaxing (I've always wondered about that, but now I know). Well it must have been really relaxing because she then dozed off! I'm sure she hadn't planned on spending half the afternoon with her legs wide open. When she woke up it took her a minute to realize her labia had been "hanging out" the entire time; but there still wasn't anyone around at the time so she was didn't care.

I'm not going to turn this into a "work of fiction" by saying a bunch of people saw her open cookie. Only one other couple hanging out by the lake saw her, and they didn't seem to care one bit. As a matter of fact the woman had been seen tanning with her legs semi-open herself earlier that day. I guess you could say that clits were mutually seen that day lol!

I doubt my wife repeats the experience (at least certainly not right in front of people); but at least now she's finally experienced it and can brag to her friends that she's "let it ALL hang out!"
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2022, 07:32 AM

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200506_111854.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	12520656

Wore this little number into a bar in the Ozarks!!
Old 05-28-2022, 03:46 PM

Basically trained her to flash her boobs to me every time we park the car in the garage. I let her out, she walks in towards the door, I flash the high beams, and she turns and lifts her shirt. It is like a habit now. Keep in mind, the garage door is still open towards the road. It is so automatic, that she doesn't even consider that there might be someone driving or walking by.

Used to water her plants in the back lanai and patio (outside) every weekend in miniskirts (pantiless) and sheer tops that I would lay out for her. But not anymore as a family with young kids moved in behind.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MMF HEAD

1m:35s

09-20-2012
Dave St Pierre Arte TV CAP

4m:42s

10-11-2009
Chica conduciendo y tocandose

0m:31s

05-16-2006
nT xkx5671nuh9cp65uhv9971pd

10m:54s