uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2012, 06:22 PM

Talking It started with music...

I was listening to a band in a crowded bar. I had a great view of the band, working on a tall drink. A black-haired woman slipped in front of me to see better. She was shorter, so I didn’t mind. You turned and flashed your bright smile at me for the thank-you for letting you in. I’m glad I wore shorts because it got real hot and tight with all the bodies pushing to the stage. Your hair smelled great, your ass wiggling was hot, since it moved across my crotch, giving me a hardon. You didn’t seem to mind, you wiggled and pushed back more. You reached backed as you looked up at me and grabbed me through my shorts. Mischievous eyes looked up at me, bright smile, soft lips. Nothing was said, we wouldn’t have heard anyway. Your hand moved inside from under the leg, cool hand on my now hot, hard cock.....
You removed your hand as your watched the band, all I remember was the pounding in my ears...mb that was my pulse since you had my blood boiling. Its been months since I’ve had sex... jerking in the shower doesn’t quite cut it. I looked down at your shoulders... they were barely covered by the flimsy white top and black straps of your bra. I wasn’t sure what you were wearing below, but it was short bc your bare legs were moving against my bare thighs. The music kept you "dancing" across my thighs and crotch. I could feel my cock getting tighter. I was getting so sensitive, I knew the head had to be beet red and shiny ... droplets of precum soaking into my shorts. All that was left in my cup was ice. The cup brushed across your shoulder, making you jump and turn.. showing heat in your eyes. I wanted to put the drink down, so I squatted behind you to put it on the floor in front of you. This also allowed a glimpse of the ass that was making my crazy horny. As I lowered myself, I found you were wearing a very short, very light weight skirt. I couldn’t see if you had panties on, but the fabric stuck to your skin, outlining your perfect, round, tight ass. I wanted to bite you through the material, but a bump from the crowd behind me brought me back to reality. I decided to tease you back by grabbing two ice cubes from my cup. I held them in the palms of my hands as I grabbed your calves and held onto your legs as I stood up. My hands moved up your legs, the ice melting between our skins as I moved up. Your body tensed but you didn’t turn around. I figured I would go as far as I could until I hit fabric... nothing stopped me until I hit the waist of your skirt. My mind raced through the possibilities... g-string or bare naked under your skirt. HOOLLLYYY! Somehow, my cock found a way to get harder. As I reached full standing, my now steel hard cock had found its way between your thighs. Only a few layers of fabric separated my cock from the heavenly pleasure of your tight, nectar filled passionate flower.

You didn’t turn around or react with your upper body. Your reaction was to move your feet together, trapping my cock between your strong thighs. I was in a vise grip I didn’t want to get away from. The heat from your thighs was intense. My hands were still on the firm cheeks of your ass. We were so close together no one could see your skirt was now bunched at my belt. The ice was all but melted in my hands, the cool water trickling from between my fingers down your ass and down each leg. I was glad we had stopped moving even though every one else was moving to the music. I had to keep control. I hadn’t cum in days, the load that would cum out would soak my shorts. Reality helped when you got a text on your phone. The jist of what I saw was "Where r u? I cant see you anywhere." I read you test back "Don’t worry about me. I found my RIDE for tonight!! ttyl" The reply back to you was a green icon smiley face. That short break freed me from your thighs, I was grateful and disappointed at the same time. The pressure from the crowd behind me was releasing. I was so intent on you, I didn’t realize the band had stopped for a break and the crowd of people were making their way from the stage to cool off somehow. You turned and smiled that amazing, sweet smile. "Hi!! I’m Angel" I replied "Hi, I’m Ron. I need a drink to cool off. Can I get you one?" After what just happened, I wasn’t sure how to keep the night going. I thought Id give it a shot, "the lines are too long at the bar and the beers are colder at my place. Care to come with me?" "Sure!!", was your answer. "I wasn’t hearing much of the band anyway." You smiled the hottest smile I have ever seen from a woman as you took my hand. "Lead the way, I don’t want us to get separated."

Your hand felt so warm since my hand was still cool from the ice.
I guess you really didn’t want to lose me. Your grip on my hand as we forced our way through the crowd was like a vise. For some reason my mind thought "tight thighs, strong hands,... her pussy must be amazing!!" We finally got outside into cooler air and it felt refreshing. I looked at you in your thin clothes and your nipples showed through your top... my cock started twitching. "Where’s your car?" you asked. "I didn’t want to drive since I was drinking tonight and I live just up the block." I pointed to the apartments next door and we almost ran to building hand in hand. My hands were shaking from cold and excitement. The excitement part was from you squeezing my ass, your hands sneaking up inside the legs as I was trying to put the key in the lock. "I cant wait to get my cock inside her tight pussy." I thought, my cock growing again, "but I have to be slow." We couldn’t get the door closed fast enough. We went from polite people to animals as the door closed. My hands went under your top and removed your flimsy blouse and bra in one move. Next went your skirt, revealing a black g-string. Your turn as my shorts and underwear disappeared and my rock hard cock bounced in its freedom. You pushed me against the wall of the entry and grabbed my cock with both hands. Your found the drop of precum on the tip and smeared it with your palm all around the head. My knees almost buckled from the intense pleasure. My head actually banged against the wall as my body stiffened. I couldn’t move as you kept rotating your hand around the head as your other fingers felt my balls. You stopped long enough for me to catch my breath.

I took the chance to grab your hands and pull you into the living room and pushed you onto the couch. You didn’t lie back as I thought. You sat up and grabbed my cock and started sucking ...... OOOOOOO. Fireworks in my head, my control weakening. I had to pull away before you could get me to explode. I pushed you back and pushed your legs apart--HARD! I needed to taste these thighs and ass cheeks that had me crazier than ever before. I pulled the g-string to the side to see your pink flower .. petals in full bloom, full of shiny nectar. I got in there and feasted... not just licked. I was starving for raw, animal passion ...I wanted you to feel the intense pleasure like I felt... I wanted to hear your screaming, cumming hard! I used my mouth, my tongue, first one, then two fingers. Your moans were telling me what and where to touch to get your orgasm. I got frustrated with your g-string and ripped it away. I didn’t want to take time to pull them down. Your moans grew louder, more frequent. You were squirming all over the couch. I yanked you back. Finally, your climax was coming when I had two fingers inside and they found your hot spot as I nibbled your clit. Juices were flowing down your ass across your asshole. The cloth of the couch was soaking with your juices. Your back arched, your head shoved into the corner of the couch by the arm. The beautiful sounds of female orgasm filled the room. I kept going, fingers and tongue, your thighs grabbed my head in a vise like grip. I had my head set just right so I could breathe and kept going, the sounds of your strong pleasure muffled by the strength of your thighs.

I pulled out my fingers, my tongue still feasting on your clit. Your thighs relaxed their grip and I moved to get my cock inside your flowing pussy. I slid inside the tightest, hottest pussy. Pleasure shooting through me... moans from you greeted my entry. I couldn’t move slowly, primal instincts took over. There was no way this could be called love-making. This was ALL OUT FUCKING!!! No other way to describe it. As soon as I entered you, I had to pound your pussy with balls-deep, ass-slapping, cock pounding into you. Your head was cushioned by the padding of the couch as my thrusts shoved you back. I did move slowly as I threw off my shirt and got back to pounding, hearing you say "Fuck me!" and "Fuck that pussy!!" Somehow I kept going. Earlier, I thought I had to be careful, now that was the last thing in my mind. Pleasure was running through both of us.. the cold air long forgotten. I felt the grip of your pussy increasing, milking me as I kept pounding. I had to last, had to hear your screams again. I got what I needed when your scream got long and tight through your clenched lips. Your pussy grabbed me tightly, your body arched, ass coming up off the couch. The explosion of juices from you and a massive contraction of your pussy shoved my cock out. I exploded when I shoved my cock back inside your pussy. The convulsions of your pussy milked the largest load from my cock. It was like I couldn’t stop cumming as your pussy pulsed, milked everything out of me. I shoved convulsively from the pleasure you gave me. I fell to your body, my head falling softly on your breasts. I wanted to stay inside, the heat and twitching of your pussy still giving me jolts of pleasure. Your soft hands caressed my head and then lifted my head and your smile, the look of pleasure in your eyes rewarded me again for my efforts. I did get mine but it was more important for me to know you got yours. As I straightened up to get a better look at you, I found the most beautiful woman smiling back at me. Both our bodies were coated with sweat. My cock moved out of your pussy, followed by a flood of our juices .. a creamy cocktail flowed to the floor. The couch was soaked. I helped you up and took you to the shower.
I have to step in with you. I have the bar of soap and start soaping you up and down. Your body is slippery and my hands massage every inch of you. Shoulders, down your arms and now your breasts. They must have felt neglected in the living room. I wanted to make up for that. I massaged and washed them firmly, your nipples getting hard from the friction and squeezing. My hands follow the soap trickling down your body. Especially to your pussy, it needs the most attention since it got the hardest, messiest action. I didn’t realize my cock had gotten hard again so quickly until your soapy fingers started making sure I was clean too. The tiles of the shower were cool on my ass and thighs as I leaned back relishing your touch. You were slowly, gently moving your hands around my cock. MMM! Your hands moved all around my balls too. You included my inner thighs, down my legs. Getting my legs cleaned of the cocktail we made. My eyes were closed enjoying the touch of your hands down to my ankles. Your took this chance and the head of my cock entered your mouth, guided by your hand. I didn’t move, I couldn’t. My body was paralyzed from exhaustion and pleasure. I wished this pleasure could continue but my hot water ran out. The cooling water running over our bodies rejuvenated us. Goose bumps covered us as I turned off the water. We embraced to share our body heat. Our hands were rubbing across our wet bodies getting rid of the water until we used the towels to dry each other off. "I remember saying something about a drink for you a while ago. Still interested?" It felt odd, this was the first time I walked into my kitchen naked. Well, you were under my left arm, wet hair wrapped in your towel, warm body pressed against me. "Do you want a beer or something to eat?" "I’m starving!" you replied. "How about eggs? I hear they’re good to regain energy and stamina." "Great!" was your answer. You sat at the table as I got to cooking. Every chance I got, I looked over at you while we chatted and cooked. I couldn’t believe what was happening. This hot, incredibly sexy woman was sitting naked at my table while I cooked her something to eat. Your nipples were stiff, your eyes glowing. "Be careful you don’t get burned. MB you should put on an apron?" "I don’t have one. Ill just have to be careful or you can kiss where I get burned." I smiled, hoping you would get another chance to kiss and suck on me later. I finished cooking without burning the food or me. You had taken off the towel and sat on it as we ate. I didn’t sit, I ate standing up behind the counter. I realized my cock had started growing again and I didn’t think it polite for my cock to be pointing at you while you ate. It has a mind of its own and it has a big appetite for you it seems. When you finished, I walked over to take your dish away. You grabbed my cock as I stepped away. "Got anything for dessert?" This was the first time I thanked God for the chocolate sundae fixings in the fridge. I grabbed the chocolate syrup from the cupboard, the whipped cream from the fridge and the vanilla ice cream from the freezer. No bowls, no spoons, only the ice cream scoop. There was a mischievous smile coming to your lips as I turned and walked to the counter next to the table and put the fixings down. Naughty thoughts filled my head, making my cock hard. You stood and walked to me, looking me straight in the eyes as you took the cap off the whipped cream. The feeling of the cream as it coated the head of my cock was cold and soft. The feeling of your tongue was hot in comparison. After a licking, you sucked off the rest of the dripping cream. I looked to see you fill your mouth with new whipped cream and quickly follow it with my cock. The cold cream and heat of your mouth, OOOOHHH! The syrup was next and you trickled it until it made sticky trails along the length of me. You licked the underside to catch any drips first. And then proceeded to makes sure every drop of chocolate was licked off me. I braced myself against the counter and closed my eyes, enjoying your expert technique. I jumped when your mouth engulfed one of my balls, the cold from the ice cream in your mouth shocked me. Your tongue moved the scoop around against it. The feeling was between intense pleasure and cold pain. The chocolate syrup from the cupboard, the whipped cream from the fridge and the vanilla ice cream from the freezer. No bowls, no spoons, only the ice cream scoop. There was a mischievous smile coming to your lips as I turned and walked to the counter nThe chocolate syrup from the cupboard, the whipped cream from the fridge and the vanilla ice cream from the freezer. No bowls, no spoons, only the ice cream scoop. There was a mischievous smile coming to your lips as I turned and walked to the counter next to the table and put the fixings down. Naughty thoughts filled my head, making my cock hard. You stood and walked to me, looking me straight in the eyes as you took the cap off the whipped cream. The feeling of the cream as it coated the head of my cock was cold and soft. The feeling of your tongue was hot in comparison. After a licking, you sucked off the rest of the dripping cream. I looked to see you fill your mouth with new whipped cream and quickly follow it with my cock. The cold cream and heat of your mouth, OOOOHHH! The syrup was next and you trickled it until it made sticky trails along the length of me. You licked the underside to catch any drips first. And then proceeded to makes sure every drop of chocolate was licked off me. I braced myself against the counter and closed my eyes, enjoying your expert technique. I jumped when your mouth engulfed one of my balls, the cold from the ice cream in your mouth shocked me. Your tongue moved the scoop around against it. The feeling was between intense pleasure and cold pain. I moved next to the table and put the fixings down. Naughty thoughts filled my head, making my cock hard. You stood and walked to me, looking me straight in the eyes as you took the cap off the whipped cream. The feeling of the cream as it coated the head of my cock was cold and soft. The feeling of your tongue was hot in comparison. After a licking, you sucked off the rest of the dripping cream. I looked to see you fill your mouth with new whipped cream and quickly follow it with my cock. The cold cream and heat of your mouth, OOOOHHH! The syrup was next and you trickled it until it made sticky trails along the length of me. You licked the underside to catch any drips first. And then proceeded to makes sure every drop of chocolate was licked off me. I braced myself against the counter and closed my eyes, enjoying your expert technique. I jumped when your mouth engulfed one of my balls, the cold from the ice cream in your mouth shocked me. Your tongue moved the scoop around against it. The feeling was between intense pleasure and cold pain. The pleasure got to me now as I shot what "Cream" I had left out into your mouth to mingle with the whipped cream. My knees gave way as I slowly settled to the floor, exhausted and spent ....... For Now!!

Tags
chocolate, music, whipped cream

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022