Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2012, 02:56 PM

Location: Somewhere between the stratosphere and the bottom of the sea
Default ENF ROLEPLAYING

Note: I’m not sure where to place this particular request on this forum so I will place it here. If there is somewhere else more suitable for this then please let me know.

So I wanted to start this chatroom, roleplaying thing involving frisky spirits undressing unsuspecting ladies for a while and would like to ask anyone here if they would like to join.

The setting is that a group of people (who will be known as the characters from here on out) go into a haunted mansion and try and stay the night. A little cliche I know but right now I am just throwing ideas out here. Meanwhile a group of ghosts will try and strip them naked for whatever reason. For the LOLs maybe.

RULES (Just a rough idea of them)

Telekinesis Powers- It would probably make the game too short if the ghosts can tear off the clothes regardless what it is made of. So this power will be limited to stuff like lifting skirts, pulling panties, untying laces, undoing (or popping off) buttons and even some unraveling if there are any loose threads. You can even knock things off the characters like flashlights and glasses. You can tear clothes but not by much.

Mind Control Powers - This may not make it into the game since I want the players to have some freedom to do what they want at all times.

NO VIOLENCE - This is suppose to be a fun little game where a bunch of muchuises ghosts are having some adolescent fun undressing some unsuspecting people so this rule is an absolute.

I think we should use this chatroom:

roleplaychat.org

If you can think of any others that might be better let me know.

The reason why I chose the site is because it has a character profile that can be edited at any time. This mean the human characters can put up what clothes they have on and what condition they are in.

Example 1

White nylon buttoned shirt (8 buttons)

After a while a spirit might pop off some of those buttons and the status might change to

White nylon buttoned shirt (4/8 buttons)

And once all the buttons are removed

White nylon opened shirt

Example 2

Dark-blue tracksuit pants

After a while a spirit might decide to snap the cord holding up those pants.

Dark-blue tracksuit pants (Loose/holding up with one hand)

Of course there is a good chance this clothing status micromanagement might ruin some of the eroticisum of the game for the characters so there is a good chance this part might be scrapped.

I am open to any input. Even a change in setting on the basis that it is big and deserted enough to not have any NPCs around. I could be an abandoned theme park, a disused train station or a high school after hours (although I would like to avoid school since I think it is a setting that has been done to death.) It can even be set in space or in another dimension as in a steampunk world. But I want to make it absolutely clear that the setting must be completely original. I am not going to read any book/manga or watch any show/anime/cartoon/let's play just to play this and I don't expect others to either. Thats not to say you can't use any character from an existing work, you can, but anything that requires more reference than a picture is right out.

I'm probably putting far too much into this than there needs to be so maybe we should start out simple and work from there. But I think the most important thing we must discuss is when this will played.

So what do you guys think.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lock_Stock_Barrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 02:16 PM

I like the idea personally, and would be potentially interested. I don't think the subtle damages (like breaking the cord of the track pants) are a huge problem because a bunch of minor things building up outside a character's notice, or at least something the character might forget at a critical time, can be fairly erotic and/or set up a good ENF situation. Sneaky can be as fun as obvious :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironwillis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 01:48 AM

I like the sound of this, and I'd definitely be up for trying it out. A live chat room might limit how many people would want to play, though, since that could be kind of awkward. Besides, different time zones might be difficult to deal with if it were to be run there, so it might be better off if we at least started right here. Just a suggestion.

What sort of format should the character sheets be? Could we get an example?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigMara For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 01:54 AM

Default Great

I think this could really work. I mean if people are like me they are always looking for new enf stories. It would be very fun. The only trouble would be people bringing in violence and stuff to ruin it. Even a massive flood of just guys and no girls. I'd give it a shot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonlake2007 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMara View Post
A live chat room might limit how many people would want to play, though, since that could be kind of awkward. Besides, different time zones might be difficult to deal with if it were to be run there, so it might be better off if we at least started right here. Just a suggestion.

What sort of format should the character sheets be? Could we get an example?
I suppose it would make more sense to try it out on the forum first rather than a live chat just to test things out. It would also mean we could take our time. I'm not sure about character sheers. Like I said, I am open to suggestions. But I suppose I could do a bare bones example.

As her skirt falls susan quickly removes one of her hands covering her breasts and grabs the skirt at her knees.

CHARACTER = Susen
HEAD = Glasses (Shattered)
BODY = Tattered Shirt (1/5 Buttons)/ Breasts Exposed
LEGS = Skirt (Zipper Burst/ Holding Up)/ Pink Panties Exposed
FEET = Shoes/ Knee-high Socks

The character sheet will be important since it means we can see what the character still has on without looking back at previous posts. But it obviously needs some improvements.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lock_Stock_Barrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 09:07 AM

Yeah, I would be into doing this.

Edit: Infact is anyone else into RP in general? I would be cool with doing ENF RP over private messaging or MSN.

Last edited by Dew0427; 07-03-2012 at 09:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dew0427 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 04:08 PM

Hello!I lovethis idea,andI would beinterested intakking part of it!I willbring some suggestion soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to lo0lo0 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 02:38 PM

Default Might as well dive in

On this friday at 21:00 (GMT) I'm going to write up a character for this thred. This is only just a test so it won't be a proper roleplaying thing instead you can imput commands like on Prequal or on tumbler sites.

As for who this character is and what she looks like I can not say. I also don't want to tell you where it is going to take place. All I can tell you is that both the character and the location is original.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lock_Stock_Barrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 05:07 PM

Default Jessica the Security Guard

INTRODUCTION

This takes place late at night in the museum of science. The victum here is a lone security guard called Jessica. Why the museum is haunted by ghosts and why they would want to torment this security gurad I will leave to your imagination. Telekinesis is the only power allowed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Reilly is a security guard working alone late at night at the museum. She has been working here for the past eight months and every night of that was more tedious than the last. The in security room there is a table covered in monitors each showing images from four different cameras darted around the museum. But Jess isn't really paying attantion to any of them. Instead she is watching a television showing a 24 hour reality show about a bunch of people in a big house full of cameras.

Jess is 19 and caucasian with short red hair and green eyes. She is also 5'10 feet tall and has C cup breasts. Her uniform is a grey shirt with the word SECURITY stiched above the left pocket and a badge stating her identity clipped on the same pocket. Her trousers are black and are held up by a belt with a retractable cord for her keys. She is also wearing a pair of black low heel shoe.

After a few hours of watching absalute nonsence it seemed like a good idea to go on a bit of patrol. She needed to strech her legs and the cold caffeine drinks at the visitors snack area was a lot tastier that the hot caffeine drink the the staff room. Jess picked up her flashlight and stepped out of the security room and into the quiet, dark museum.

TORSO: A grey buttoned up shirt.
LEGS: A pair of black pants held up by a belt
FEET: A pair of black shoes laced up
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lock_Stock_Barrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 05:20 PM

As jessica goes through dark corridors and through the prehistorical area, she does not see in a corner Rachel Wilson, hidden behind a giant T-Rex skeleton.

Rachel is 17, 5'20 feet tall and pretty slim. She is the kind of goth girl, with long dark hair, pale face, lots of makeup. She is wearing her favourite outfit, a vioolet and black stripped top, with two bows on the side. With high heeled black boots and a short white skirt.

She loves to go in strange places, fond of surnatural stories and phenomenon. She has heard that there is something strange in the museum, since some people said that dinosaur skeletons move during the night? So she decided to hide in that place until the night and to explore in order to find proofs of this phenomenon.

Torso: Black and violet top
Legs: White miniskirt held b y a waistband
Feets: hig heeled boots

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s