uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2011, 02:02 PM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts

Abby's father Mark gave them a ride to school. Katherine rode in the back. Her undersized skirt showed generous amounts of thighs and she constantly had to push down the front to keep her panties concealed. She saw Mark glancing at her through the rear-view constantly and struggled more and more to keep herself concealed. Even when she managed to get the skirt in place she was still showing all her milky white thighs. She noticed her tan line from the last time she had been at the beach where her board shorts had stopped. Though it was a frivolous detail she hated that anyone looking at her would see these tan lines. They would no her clothes were too small, that they were seeing part of her she normally concealed.

Finally they arrived at the campus. Katherine had never been to a private school before. All the girls were wearing uniforms like hers, though all were much larger on them, the skirts hanging near their knees instead of right below her butt. She looked at the girls, raging from ten to thirteen. There was no way this would work, she was 19! She felt painfully, obviously older. It was like a bad joke, any minute now everyone would notice. Katherine waited for someone to call her out. But, as they passed through the campus nothing happened. Katherine looked down and remembered why. With the girdle smashing down her chest to pre puberty size she really did look like a preteen! Her chunky butt now just looked like baby fat, and her face had always been very youthful. Normally she accented her age and hid her freckles with makeup. Now her doe eyes and rounded cheeks and fair skin all added to the illusion of youth. Add to that the immature uniform and Katherine now realized anyone would be fooled. Abby had stolen her age more thoroughly then anyone else, even her mother!

Katherine shuffled awkwardly. She was getting a fair amount of looks. Not because people knew she was an adult, but because every step flashed either the front or back of her panties.

Abby noticed the attention Katherine was gathering.

"Wow, so many people are seeing your fat butt" she whispered to Katherine, flipping up the back of her skirt. "how embarrassing! Bet you wish you didn't have all that cellulite on display."

Katherine pulled down her skirt, flushing. Her butt was actually very smooth except for a few lumps on her thighs. But, once again she knew that everyone could see that minor, private imperfection. She placed her hands over the back of her thighs, even realizing this allowed another slight glimpse of her panties.

Blindly Katherine was guided by Abby. She only noticed where they when they stopped moving at a group of kids.

"hey Abby, who's you're friend?" One girl asked. Katherine looked to her. She was tall and skinny with long black hair. Katherine could tell by her tone she'd be trouble.

"Guess we already know what her favorite color is!" Laughed a oddly muscled young man, who gestured at Katherine's exposed pink unmentionables. Katherine pulled down the front of her skirt.

"Oh guys, this is Kathy my cousin." Abby explained. She's from out of town."

"wow, she's really not shy about that butt." another girl said. This one was small, probably about Katherine's size. Normally Katherine would've had a larger chest then this young girl, but right now the illusion created by Abby implied otherwise. The girl had meager A cups that Katherine was shamefully jealous of.

Not to mention the comment about her butt. Katherine wished she could justify that this outfit wasn't her choice, that her breasts were normally at least larger then this. But she knew such explanations would just humiliate her more. So she stood there, the center of attention, while her appearance was mocked and ridiculed.

Finally Abby's friends had enough and started to head to class. Abby and Katherine followed a step or two behind.

"This is so great!" Abby said with a laugh. "We're fooling everyone! All we had to do was strap down those little nips of yours and everyone thinks you're younger then me!" She laughed and put her arm in the crutch of Katherine's.

"That must be so weird, knowing that you're age is so easy to take away! I mean, really I bet we could say you're five! Or put you in a diaper and say you're three!"

The diaper remark brought back horrifying memories for Katherine. Surely this girl wouldn't take it that far!

"Abby, please, let me leave!"

"No can do, this is a closed campus. Where would you go anyways? the cops would pick you up for truancy in a second! Just stick it out, it'll be fine."

Katherine doubted very much it would be fine. But what choice did she have? She was helpless, and would be even more screwed if she didn't do what she was told.

So Katherine followed Abigail to her first class. They sat beside each other, near the back. The teacher entered, a balding older man with a mustache. He went through role, pausing when he saw Katherine.

"And who might you be miss?"

"oh, this is Kathy, my cousin from out of town. She'll be sitting in today" Abby explained, cutting off Katherine.

"Is that so?" He asked, looking at Katherine suspiciously. "I do not appreciate this. I am here to teach and do not approve of guests disrupting my class.

"Okay." Katherine muttered. She hated that she was once again the center of attention, and being talked down to as though she really were a child.

"Okay? Okay?" the teacher asked loudly.

"Okay, I won't be a disruption." Katherine said, not sure what the right answer was.

"It's too late for that." The teacher said, rubbing his temple and returning to the chalkboard. He wrote a long division equation on the board.

"Since you'll be joining us I'd like to see you participate. Please come solve this problem."

Katherine looked to Abby who just shrugged. She was supposed to get in front of the class in this skirt? Slowly she rose from the seat. She grabbed the book from her desk and held it behind her as she walked, hoping it would conceal any pantie flashes. She saw the teacher glance at her exposed thighs with some shock, but he didn't say anything.

Katherine grabbed a piece of chalk with her free hand. She looked at the problem. She knew she had done long division at this age, but it had been so long, she had forgotten most of it.

"Any day now young lady!" The teacher snapped, startling Katherine and causing her to drop the chalk. She reached down to pick it up. Right when she was at the farthest part of her lean she heard a familiar, terrifying RRRIIIPP!!!

The color left Katherine's face. She heard some giggles behind her. The book was still covering her backside but most of the class had figured out what had happened. Her panties had split under the strain of her sizable ass! Underneath her short skirt her crack was visible!

"Is there a problem miss?" the teacher said, startling her once again.

"NO! No Problem!" She proclaimed loudly.

"then kindly finish the equation?"

Reluctantly Katherine rose, carefully keeping the book to her backside. She stared up at the problem,more distracted then ever. After ages she finally finished it.

"Very good, probably the world record for the longest time to solve a math problem." The teacher said, drawing another laugh from the crowd and causing the flustered Katherine to flush all the more. She rushed back to her desk, half running there. She sat down and almost gasped as the cold plastic of her chair made contact with her exposed buttocks. She hung her head and listened to the whispered remarks and giggles about her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 07:04 PM

PART 12
Finally the bell rang. Katherine rushed out the door, holding her stack of books behind her. She practically ran into the nearest girl's room. Setting down her books she stuck out her butt and looked over her shoulder to inspect the damage. With her skirt down, the lower edges of her butt showed, but the split was not visible. She flipped up the back of her skirt. The rip was about four inches long, from the top of her pink panties to about midway down her butt. her cheeks bulged though, her crack plainly visible.

Katherine grimaced. With her skirt she was still hidden. But for how long? The split was bound to grow. She needed tights, something, to wear over her underwear. Tights, something!

"Ooh!" Katherine saw Abby behind her looking in the mirror. "That's a bad little split! I told you not to ruin any of my clothes!" Katherine flipped her skirt down, but not before drawing a laugh from the two girls who had entered with Abby.

"Let me see, maybe we can fix it." Abby walked over and flipped her skirt over again. Katherine flinched, did not resist. She needed whatever help she could get.

"Wow, that's got to be the fattest butt I've ever seen." The tall dark hair girl said with a laugh. Katherine yelped as the girl poked her cheek.

"totally, you ever get any exercise?" the other girl said, kneeling over and staring blatantly. Katherine grimaced at the remarks. What kind of 13 year old girls
were these?

"Well, it looks like we can sew this up no problem" Abby said. Katherine breathed a sigh of relief. The feeling of relief disappeared instantly as Abby grabbed the sides of her underwear and pulled them to the floor!

"ABBY!" Katherine screamed. She flipped the back of her skirt down. Abby took the opportunity to yank her panties off her right foot, then the other. This caused Katherine to stumble, falling against the sink.

"What are you doing?!" She screamed. The girls were all laughing, staring down at her. Katherine realized that she was standing legs apart, her vagina plainly visible. She slammed her legs together tightly and pulled down the front of her skirt.

"She doesn't even have hair yet!" The tall girl laughed.

"I'll let you in on a little secret: She's 19!" Abby said through giggles.

"Abby!" Katherine hissed.

"What?!" the two other girls said in shock.

"No, seriously" Abby assured them "She used to work with my sister."

"19? She doesn't look younger then us!"

"I know, right!"

All the girls laughed. Katherine hung her head, feeling the heat in her face. They were right! Here she was, dressed like a schoolgirl. Her small chest now completely flat, Her bare butt hanging out of her skirt. She felt like a complete child!

"Abby, i need my panties!" Katherine pleaded.

"Well, did you expect me to sew them while they were on you're butt?" Abby asked rhetorically. She shoved the pink underwear into her purse.

"I'll sew them in home ec, then you can get them back."

"when's home ec?"

"seventh period"

Katherine's jaw dropped. She had to go six more classes bare assed?

A loud chime came over the loudspeakers.

"Well, there's the bell." Abby said. "I'll see you in English, room 209." The three of them, still laughing, turned to leave.

"Don't be late! Hall monitors check for people ditching everywhere! Don't want you getting in trouble!"

Katherine heard the echos of the girls giggling as they left the room. She stood stunned for a moment. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Still pulling the front of her panties forward, more then half her ass was visible. The two semicircles of her butt cheeks were plainly visible. She released her skirt to see how it would look. When she let it go she could see the lips of her pussy just below the bottom of the skirt. She couldn't walk around a public school like this? What could she do?

After long moments of panic she finally had an idea. Unzipping her skirt she pulled it down a few inches, to the widest part of her hips. She looked down: she was entirely covered front and back below the skirt. Above however the skirt road far too low, with the top of her crack above it in the back and the clean shaven area above her crotch in the front. However, her shirt covered that.

Katherine wasn't sure how well the skirt would stay up. The only thing keeping it up was the wideness of her hips. She felt the cold air on her bare crotch: almost stimulating, but it made her feel even more vulnerable. How did situations keep deteriorating like this? As if the embarrassing dress, the smashed down chest weren't enough. Now she was forced to attend a junior high school with no panties? What had happened to her life? No matter where she went, her age, her privileges and eventually her clothes were always lost.

Hearing the final bell, she rushed from the bathroom, taking careful steps to avoid losing her skirt.

The day dragged on and on. Katherine went from one class to another, being dragged along by Abigail and her friends. Every moment she was mortified, feeling how low and loose her skirt was on her hips. She felt the pleated skirt against her bare butt, knowing that a strong breeze would reveal her shame, her plump butt, the bane of her existence lately. She also couldn't help staring down at her flattened chest under her tight button up shirt. She knew everyone who saw her would think she was entirely flat. The restrictive girdle over her chest put constant pressure on her breast, making it hard to breathe.

But, so far she managed to keep herself concealed. She was alert to every breeze and step, not allowing for any exposure. She was NOT going to have her ass on display to a gaggle of junior high boys, or have her clean shaven crotch oogled by some teacher. Katherine promised herself this.

Abby chuckled when she saw Katherine's solution to her skirt situation.

"Very Creative." She said. Katherine kept an eye on the girl, but Abby made no attempt to expose Katherine. Maybe Katherine had misjudged her. After all, she was much younger then her sister. Maybe she thought of this like a game, and had no malicious intent. Katherine hoped that was the case.

Finally, after many nervous, boring classes Abby lead Katherine to gym class. After that was home ec, where Katherine would hopefully be returned her underwear. They entered the locker room, Katherine trailing behind Abby. Abby pulled out her spare gym clothes. Before handing them to Katherine though, she slyly grabbed her nail file. Without Katherine noticing she used it to slice the elastic linger at the top of the shorts. Not all the way through, just leaving a small strand.

Then she handed them to Katherine.

"These are my old gym clothes. You can't wear your uniform in P.E." She explained.

Katherine excitedly took the clothes. Finally, she would be out of this embarrassing school girl outfit! Nylon shorts and a cotton tee weren't exactly glamorous, but anything beat this!
She unbuttoned her shirt and removed it. Her hand shook as she set it down. She looked around nervously, hoping no one would look at her squished chest, she hurriedly slipped off her skirt. She caught a glimpse of Abby looking at her with a grin, and blushed bright red, exposed everywhere except the narrow strip of fabric with restricted her chest. She threw the shirt and shorts on as fast as she could then followed Abby into the Gym.

Everyone stood in lines, milling about until the P.E. teacher walked in.

"Alright, everyone quiet down!" She yelled, A gruff man with a beard, his presence silenced everyone. "Front of the Line forward to lead warmups!"

Katherine realized she was at the front of her particular line. With a nudge from Abby She stepped forward and turned around to face the row of junior high students. Abby smiled happily. She knew the elastic in Katherine's shorts didn't have long to live. Now she was standing before 100 students, unaware of the risk she was in.

"Alright, 20 jumping jacks, now!" He bellowed. Everyone began jumping. Katherine, her chest constricted, was breathing heavily after five. She continued to jump, unaware of the elastic in her shorts, unraveling strand by strand. Then, on jumping jack number 13, the thin stretchy band in the hem of her shorts finally snapped.

The entire gymnasium stopped. Everyone stared at Katherine, bare from the waist down to the pile of fabric over her shoes. Katherine, felt the breeze upon her. She looked around. All eyes were on her, but none on her face. She cranked her head downwards in terror. She prayed, hoped that she wouldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Instead she saw exactly what she had feared. Bare thighs and calves, white and curvy, leading up to an even paler clean shaven crotch. Her shirt stopped right below the navel, hiding nothing. Her legs were slightly spread, showing all.

She could feel the eyes of 200 preteens on her bare lower half. Finally she made herself react. She threw her hands over her crotch, wrapping her fingers between her legs. Realizing that her shapely backside was still exposed she bent down and pulled up her shorts, giving one last unhindered view of her bare crotch while her hands were occupied. She heard voices giggling, whispering to each other, or outright yelling catcalls. For almost every boy present it was the closest to a naked woman they had ever seen. She knew they would remember it their whole lives, laugh about it and tell people for years to come. In a way she realized it was her most permanent exposure. She felt how loose her shorts were and was forced to stand before all, holding up her malfunctioning clothes.

The gym teacher stood in somewhat of a shock. He had witnessed the entire scene and stood silently marveling at the girls shapely backside through it all. What kind of 13 year old had an ass like that? He forced the thought of his mind. He couldn't afford this to get out, who knew the scandal it would cause. He decided the best course would be to ignore it. Pretend nothing had happened.

"Alright, everyone be quiet!" He bellowed, silencing the youths instantly.

"Everyone, continue your warm up now!" Begrudgingly everyone started their jumping jacks again. Katherine stood, unsure how to proceed. After the remaining seven jumping Jacks, the teacher told everyone to reform their lines. Katherine waddled to the back of her line, trying to not make eye contact with anyone. She held her shorts up with both hands, terrified of another exposure.

"Alright, Now I want you all to take three laps around the gym! Anyone caught walking will have to start over! Now Move!" He blew his whistle, setting all the kids off. Katherine was caught in the mass migration, moving with a cloud of people mostly against her will. She just didn't want to be singled out for standing stationary. Running was no easy task in her current state however. She had to hold her shorts up, prevent her from pumping her arms while she moved. Her breathing was also restricted by the girdle around her chest. She struggled to keep up, her face growing even more red. It felt like everyone was still looking at her. Probably she really was the center of attention. No matter what she did she would be noticed as the girl who everyone had seen half naked, the girl who was trying to run and hold her pants up. She couldn't stop thinking of how much she stood out. She barley even noticed Abby grab a tennis ball from the side of the gym.

"think fast!" were the words that stirred Katherine out of her humiliating thoughts. She looked up just in time to see the ball about to collide with her face Instinct took over as she reached forward with both hands to catch the ball while still running. It was more a flinch then anything, to protect herself from the projectile. Two things happened though. First, by moving her hands up she realized her grip on her shorts. She ran several paces without even realizing, leaving her pants yards behind. Those behind her were treated to the hypnotic wave like motion of her butt as she stammered to a stop. Second, she caught the ball. Though now, it hardly mattered to her. As soon as the moment had passed she realized she was running still, naked from the waist down. the feeling was unmistakable. She was half naked again! She dropped the ball and cupped her crotch again and turned around, scampering backwards as fast as she could. She ran, looking intently for her shorts. They were gone! As she ran she realized that someone had picked them up. It could have been anyone! It hardly mattered. What mattered was the air across her wide hips and bare ass, the undecipherable feeling of being naked and knowing everyone could see her just by turning their head.

The class ran past her, those ahead running backwards to laugh. Katherine yelp when someone slapped her butt as they passed. She threw her hands down, pulling her shirt down in the front and the back. It hardly mattered. She managed to cover her crotch and part of her crack, but so much was still visible there was no missing the fact that she was bare below the waist. She turned in place frantically, seeing jeering faces every way she turned. Finally she just ran. She chose a direction and took off, her the sides and base of her buttocks flapping as she ran. She heard laughter behind her as she ran through the nearest door.
Once inside Katherine sighed, trying to catch her breath. As far as she could tell she was alone now. She stood in a empty locker room still trying to cover herself. She started frantically searching for something to cover herself with. A towel left out, extra shorts someone had forgotten to put in a locker. But, there was nothing. It was the cleanest locker room Katherine had ever seen. She unconsciously whined loudly, stomping her feet. She needed clothes!

Suddenly she heard voices. Male voices! She realized that in her panic she had run into the wrong locker room! This was the boy's locker room and people were coming!

Katherine had seconds. She looked around. She couldn't go the way she had come, not back into the gym. She couldn't go anywhere! At the last moment she ran to the bathroom. and jumped into a stall. She saw shadows on the ground as people came in. She could hear voices of boys laughing and joking to each other. She pulled her small feet up so they wouldn't be seen, pulling her knees to her chest.

"Man, I hope we win the game tonight!" She heard one voice say.

"I know, coach is gonna eat us alive if we loose again!" another responded.

"I just hate that we have to use this little kid gym!" came a third voice.

"I know, look how short these stupid urinals are!"

Katherine realized what these were not middle school boys. It was some sports team from a high school using the gym! Katherine began shivering. It would be even worse to be exposed to boys closer to her own age!

"well, if the urinals are too small use the stall." one suggested. Katherine froze. She began praying. No, No, anything but the stall!

"Right." The voice responded. Katherine saw the shadow coming towards her, blocking out all light. The Lock! she looked at the clasp on the stall. Unlocked! She moved forward, reaching for it with both hands. when she was mere inches away the stall swung open. A tall, thin black boy with a clean shaven head looked at her in shock. She sat frozen, bare legs in front of her, sitting on the toliet lid. Her hands were extended and she was leaning forwards, mid lunge. This showed her slit, bare and plainly visible.

"Woah!" He yelled.

"what's up?" someone asked.

"Guys, check this out!" He said, motioning others. Before Katherine could react two other teenagers, a few years younger then her peered in.

"wow!" one of them yelled, laughing.

"Is that girl bottomless?" One asked.

"yeah, can you believe it? A naked little girl in our locker room!"

Katherine, regaining some degree of sense, through her hands between her legs. She tried to ignore the little girl remark.

"Oh, I get it" one said. "this is one of those cheer leading hazings. Like when we were kids and Molly Goldberg got tied to the flagpole in her underwear!"

They all laughed. Katherine wished they would let her get away, but she was too scared to move.

"this girl, a cheerleader? Maybe when she grows some tits!" one said. They all laughed loudly. Katherine looked down. She kept forgetting how dramatically she had been reduced. With this damn girdle around her chest she looked totally prepubescent to these high school students! They were younger then her, seeing her half naked and totally dismissing her lack of charms.

Katherine rose, holding her shirt over her crotch.

"will you please help me?" She begged. " i need something to wear." Katherine hated what she was reduced to, but at this point she'd do almost anything to end her exposure.

"what do you boys think?" One asked.

"I don't know, hazing is part of the natural order, you know?" one said with a sarcastic laugh.

"right, we don't want to interfere."

"please...." Katherine whined, moving from one foot to another, looking like an anxious little girl. This drew even more laughter from the boys. "I'll do anything you want...." Katherine heard herself say, shocked by her own words. How desperate had she become?

"Anything? Nah, I like my girls with some curves. I think I'd get kicked off the team for doing anything with a little girl anyways." One laughed.

"I'm not a little girl!!!" Katherine yelled. She stomped her feet and pounded her hands on her thighs. She was so sick of being treated like this!

"Not a little girl, really?" One of the boys pointed. In her fury she had released her shirt. He gestured at her bare, hairless crotch.

"Maybe you haven't heard, but adults get a little hair down there, LITTLE GIRL" They all laughed as Katherine stood in shock. What was she doing? Had she lost her mind. She covered herself again. The boys stood there, grinning widely at her little outburst. Katherine looked down at herself. Vulnerable. Flat. Exposed. There was nothing about her to indicate she was actually a young adult. These boys were right to think she was just a little girl. Her reactions did nothing to help her case. She just felt so helpless! It didn't help that to her she always had looked too girly. Hearing it a hundred times was making her loose it.

She tried to clear her throat but it was too dry. She tried to stand straight but her knees were too shaky. She tried to make eye contact but was too ashamed to match eyes with the teenage boys. She just stood, quaking in place, feeling foolish and lost.

Finally one of the boys spoke.

"Well, I guess we better send her on her way."

"what?!" one of the others said, disappointed. He wanted this to continue.

"Right, let's give her something to wear... in exchange for a dance!" All the boys laugh as Katherine stood in shock. Dance?! She got embarrassed dancing under normal circumstances. Dance now, naked from the waist down? with an audience of boys to leer at her? no way!

"come on, shake that big old butt for us!" the nearest boy said with a laugh. He leaned over and slapped her butt cheek, the smack sound echoing through the locker room. Katherine squealed, a high pitch mousy sound that just encouraged more laughter.

Katherine's face burned with frustration and embarrassment. This boys would never help her, just tease her as long as they could. Well she had enough. She pushed by and started away, one hand holding her shirt down, the other hand open, fingers spread over her butt.

"Looks like two squirrels fighting in a bag!" One said, making an old joke about the jiggling of her backside. Katherine started jogging away, desperate to get out of sight. She rounded a corner and was greeted with the surprise of her life.

She had entered the showers of the locker room. Before her stood a half dozen boys, even more naked then her. They were all about the age of the others she had just seen, 16 or so. They turned to her in shock. Katherine stared back. She had never seen a penis in real life before. Now she was staring at a dozen. To her shock half of them rose to greet her. She watched as the boys grew hard at the sight of her exposed legs and hips.

Katherine stared, jaw limp. The boys stared the same way. Katherine instantly felt her own body respond. She felt herself engorge and moisten. Her hand over her crotch was instantly dampened with her juices. She believed herself to no longer have any interest in boys, her relationship with Sarah being enough for her. The site of a male growing hard because of her body proved her wrong, however. Dozens of fantasys instantly flickered through her mind. She wanted to drop to her knees and start sucking off the nearest boy. She had never felt anything like this before!

"Uh, do you want something little girl?" One boy said casually. She looked up. She flushed almost purple as she realized she had just been staring at his penis.

"Looks like she wants a load of you man" Another boy laughed.

The first boy looked her up and down then scoffed.

"Yeah, maybe in a few years. Run back to your kindergarten class kid." He said dismissivley.

Katherine couldn't believe it. She felt a violent desire for this boy, and he dismissed her like a little girl! The shame was too much. She turned and bolted, her jiggling ass a pleasant parting site for the boys who stood there.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 04:50 AM

Default hmm

i wanna see her make it back to her girl lol xD atleast once
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisbones69 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 10:18 AM

Default Wow

Any chance she could end up driving/stealing a car out of desperation and then getting stuck in mud?

Love your written style.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to talis5 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 06:20 PM

this is all repost, so I can't change anything. That's a good call though, maybe for a later story
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 07:07 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

I'd like to say again that I LOOOVE these chapters, probably the most of the whole series. Fantastic stuff!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 12:01 AM

Default hmm

when will you have the rest up?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisbones69 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 12:36 AM

Default next chapter

Katherine shoved through a doorway, using her shoulder to open it. Her hands were occupied barely covering herself. She burst forward into a hallway next to some soda machines. Amazingly it was empty. She knew that wouldn't last though. She desperately looked back and forth. There it was, the door to the ladies locker room! She ran at it, modestly abandoned for speed, pumping her arms like an Olympic sprinter. She blew through the door so fast it too her a moment to slow down. The girls inside looked to the commotion in shock. Then, seeing who it was, they all began laughing and whispering among each other. Katherine, struggling to catch her breath (this damn girdle!) and get her hair out of her eyes. She knew her crotch and butt were showing, but most of the girls were in various states of undress. She noticed though that everyone at least had their panties on and felt a bit of blush return to her face. Placing a hand between her legs she awkwardly waddled to Abby's locker.

Abby was with a gaggle of friends. They were all laughing and talking. Katherine could guess what they were joking about. Her, of course.

"Did you see her face when her shorts fell?" Abby said with a laugh.

"Her face? I was too busy looking at her butt!" the tall dark haired girl to her right responded.

"How could you not look at that thing?" A girl about Katherine's size said. "It's the size of a watermelon!"

` "I know! It jiggled like jello in a earthquake too!" Abby said. "It's like, have you even heard of the stair-master?"

The girls all laughed. Katherine hung her head. They noticed her, but didn't even bother to stop their mockery.

"There she is now! How was your visit to the boys locker room!" Abby said, putting he arm around Katherine. "We were all laughing our socks off watching you run into there!"

"Bet you gave those boys quite the surprise, showing off your butt!" The dark haired girl pulled up the back of Katherine's shirt, showing even more of her butt. Katherine tried to pull away but Abby held her in place.

"Man, no wonder she split your panties!" The dark hair girl said, Katherine's mouth became an O as she felt the girl squeeze both her bare butt cheeks!

"Let me go!" Katherine squealed, her voice cracking into a girly squeal.

"Don't worry, I'm not gay!" The girl laughed again. "Just wanted to see what it felt like!"

Katherine squirmed and whined as her butt was kneaded forcefully. The short girl, with a laugh joined in.

"Abby, make them stop!" Katherine whined pathetically.

"Don't worry about it! It's all just laughs!" Abby said, still holding Katherine around her shoulder. "No one here knows you. What are you so embarrassed about?"

Katherine had to admit that some of what Abby was saying was true. No one here knew her, she could still get home and none of her friends would ever hear about this. Her life wouldn't be over, the nightmare would eventually end!

The girls grew bored of Katherine once she stopped fidgeting. They left to their own lockers. Katherine sighed with relief. So the last couple days had been embarrassing? So what? None of these people would ever see her again. No one she cared about would know. It was just a temporary hassle, then she'd get to go home to her girlfriend, have some very needed sex with her girlfriend and put all this behind her.

She found herself already breathing easier. Well, sort of. The girdle across her ribs wouldn't allow for too much of that.

"Okay Abby, But I'm gonna need something to wear for the next two classes.

"Here" Abby reached into the open locker and gave Katherine her skirt from before. "We'll sew up your panties in home ec, then the school day will be over."

Katherine quickly changed into the school uniform. The skirt, far to short to wear without panties. Katherine wore it as she did before, unzipped around the widest point of her hips, with her untucked shirt hiding the top of her butt crack.

"Hurry, we're going to be late!" Abby grabbed Katherine's hand and pulled her away. They arrived in Home Ec just as the bell rang.

Katherine thought over Abby's advice again. Childishly simplistic, but there was some validity to it. She decided to relax. It didn't matter that she wasn't wearing panties, plenty of people had seen her at this point, and none of them would ever meet her again. She realized that it was kind of exciting. Shameful, but liberating. The air on her thighs, tickling up her cheeks. Her face turned a little pink, but this time not from embarrassment.

They got through Home Ec quickly. To Katherine it was almost a little too quick. She was starting to enjoy herself, to relax. part of her wished it would never end. She spread her knees under the desk. No one could see, but she could feel the breeze across herself. The risk just made it sweeter she realized.

She wondered if this was always her nature. If she was a closet exhibitionist who had lived her whole life repressed. Or perhaps she had simply learned to enjoy her humiliations. She could not say. But, when she thought of those boys, growing hard at the sight of her she bit her lip and felt her legs shake.

When the bell rang she followed Abby to the bus. Her dad was still at work, they had to take public transit back. Despite learning to enjoy herself a little, Katherine still was very weary and took the slightest steps to avoid exposure. Abby paid their toll onto the bus. Katherine gingerly stepped up, carefully holding her pleated skirt to her thighs. They sat near the back, Katherine crossing her legs and folding her hands over her lap

They rode, Katherine half in a daze. She couldn't believe how many people were around, how easy it would be to just open her legs and let them all see her! the thought taunted her. The fear and risk and strange arousal. It was all that was on her mind.

Just then she noticed something. The bus was on Franklin Avenue! She saw the hostel where she lived role by. She was just passing her home!

Instantly she shook free her thoughts. She was almost home! She leaped up to pull the cord to call for a stop. Suddenly Abby grabbed her forcefully by the arm

"What are you doing?" She harshly whispered.

"That's my house!" Katherine pointed up the street. "I'm going home!"

"No no no" Abby said, shaking her head and pulling on Katherine's arm. Katherine resisted as forcefully as she could. "You're coming home with ME!"

Katherine ignored this and just tried to slip away. She started walking, pulling her arm, figuring Abby would let go. Abby instead did the unexpected. She released Katherine's hand, grasped her skirt and pulled.

Katherine froze mid step as she felt her skirt shred and be pulled away. An all to familiar feeling crossed her as her lower half was exposed. Suddenly the arousal disappeared. There was a teasing, taunting fun to knowing you could be exposed. But, every time, once it happened it paralyzed her with shame. They could all see EVERYTHING! She saw the faces on the bus turn. Not just kids this time. Adults. Women and men. They all looked back at her exposed lower half as she stood there shaking.

"w..ww...why?" Katherine stammered, turning over her shoulder to look at Abby. she couldn't turn all the way around without risking showing her butt to the bus.

"Well, if you're going home I need my things." Abby explained. "this..." she shook the ripped skirt "...is mine!"

"and so is..." Katherine gasped as she felt Abby grasp the back of her blouse. "...THIS!" Abby yanked hard. Katherine gasped as the buttons exploded off. Her arms were pulled back, revealing everything as Abby yanked it over her shoulders and down off her body. Katherine now stood, wearing nothing but a thin strap around her chest. A thin strap which also restricted her chest. She looked down. Her whole body showing. Her chest flat as a board, her small girly belly protruding out from there. Then, the tan line from her panties, leading to her pubic region, white and bare. Her legs, tapering downwards. they led to her feet, in undersized Mary Janes. She knew she how awkward she looked. A curvy body with a completely flat chest. Her butt protruding mighty, her front totally flat. A body type that looked completely unnatural: totally imbalanced curves. she could feel the eyes on her. She was in such shock her arms hung at her sides, one leg forward in mid step.

"And..." Abby grasped the string which tied the girdle in place. "...this is mine too!"

Katherine closed her eyes. She felt the girdle fall away from her body. She breathed a sigh of relief. That pressure and restriction on her chest finally gone, she breathed deeply for the first time all day. She was also strangely glad to be fully nude. Maybe for the first time in her life she preferred to have her breasts bared then concealed. At least her normal size would show, and all these people wouldn't think she was as entirely flat as she had appeared with her chest restricted. She almost felt that tingle from the locker room again when she realized that any man present was probably getting hard, just like those boys in the showers. Standing naked with her eyes closed she exhaled again, feeling the onset of arousal.

Then she heard it. Giggling. People were laughing at her! She opened her eyes in confusion. She had assumed she be greeted by shocked faces on the women, horny leers on the men's faces. Instead, they all had one look: amusement. Some people were laughing, and more and more by the second. Some were pointing, some pulling out camera and phones to document.

Katherine looked down in confusion. She instantly noticed what they were all laughing at. Her chest from being restricted all flattened completely. Her boobs were normally a little bit more then a handful. Now they were smoothed to nothing, they looked like little more then pectoral muscles. Even worse her nipples, normal which pointed up and out like beacons were flattened. It was like her worse nightmare made flesh. She really was flat as a board now!

The arousal she had been feeling for a moment vanished instantly. She looked up from her body. The faces of the whole bus were jeering, laughing and mocking. She realized she was being filmed by a dozen cameras and phones now, at least. She threw her hands over her chest, forgetting her crotch. With both hands she rubbed her chest, frustrated, trying to make it return to normal. Her face was neon pink, her eyes moist with frustrated tears. She wanted to yell that they normally weren't so small, but knew that no one would believe her. Everyone had seen, they all thought that she was totally underdeveloped.

The laughter burned in Katherine's ears. She looked behind herself and saw that Abby was laughing hardest of all, her Camera inches from Katherine. The driver was shouting from the front of the bus.

"You! Naked Girl! Get off my bus!" He yelled with a slight accent. She had stopped and opened the door. Katherine, through a fog of humiliation, remembered that they had just passed her house. She realized that was her only possible refuge. She ran to the door, feeling as her butt flopped. She heard the laughter increase at the site of the naked girl running, covering only her chest. Her proportionate butt vibrating madly. She noticed how her chest, which normally would be flopping up and down if she were running topless was quite still. She flew from the bus onto the crowded city street. All activity focused on the naked girl running. Clad only in shoes she saw as even the most jaded city dwellers stop everything to stare at her. To point and laugh. To Katherine this was a living nightmare. Nothing erotic or fun just pure humiliation. Naked in front of hundreds. Little boys pointing and laughing, men in suits staring with their jaws dropping. Young women laughing and whispering about her appearance. She shoved by everyone, hurling herself towards the front door of her hostel. One hundred feet. Fifty. Ten. She was less then a yard away When someone grabbed her.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 03:34 AM

Default lol

i cant wait to see the next i hope she makes it back the suspense is killing me dont drag it out xD
Old 03-02-2012, 05:06 PM

Katherine tired to pull away from the hands that held her. She was so close! She strained and pulled but it was no use. Finally she was turned forcefully whipped around and greeted by the looming shadow of a police officer. He pulled Katherine's hands behind her back and held her by her wrists.

Katherine writhed in place. She couldn't hide anything! People were gathering, able to see every inch of her. She raised one knee to try to hide herself, but it was pointless. Everyone could see everything, including her chest which still hadn't gotten circulation back.

"Let me Go!" She screamed. The cop did not comply, of course. Instead he placed handcuffs over her wrists. Katherine winced as the metal cut into her wrists.

"Calm down!" He commanded. Katherine tried to comply, but could not stop writhing in place, trying to hide herself. She was fully naked, hands restrained behind her. Of course she wasn't calm!

Finally the officer forcefully flopped her onto
her bare backside on the curb. Katherine looked to the gathering crowd, then down to her flattened chest and bare crotch. Everyone was staring, laughing and pointing unabashedly. Cameras were flashing left and right, Capturing her face, the rolls on her stomach, her shaven crotch. Most shameful of all was the knowledge that her flat chest was being documented. She wanted to scream about how normally it wasn't so small, normally her nipples stood erect, too erect if anything. She wanted to cry out that she was not a little girl. Instead she just sat there, naked as the day she was born, being documented from every angle. the cold winter air bit at her body. Her butt shivered against the concrete. She arched her feet to try to keep them off the cold ground as goosebumps rose over her whole body. Everything a reminder that she was totally bare.

Meanwhile the cops partner exited the car and began doing crowd control. A young, stern looking woman, she ushered the crowd backwards. No one really listened, all too engrossed with the naked girl sitting in plain site. Katherine caught herself staring at the female officers chest. the woman was at least 34 D, if not more. Katherine withered in shame.

The officer who had restrained her was on his radio, speaking mostly in gargin she didn't understand. Some of his words were clear however.

"We've restrained the streaker. Between the ages of 10 and 13. Fully nude and resistant to aid." Katherine grimaced at the age remark. But then again who could blame him? Naked, reduced bust, clean shaven crotch. She could be five for all he knew!

For agonizing minutes this continued. One cop on his radio, his female partner trying to drive the eager crowd away. All the while Katherine sat on the ground, freezing and naked, staring down at her flat body in shock and shame. She felt so helpless, so exposed. SO tiny and insignificant. Like a baby, the child everyone thought she was.

Finally the male officer pulled her up by an elbow. She stood, legs pressed together, trying to hide her exposed lips. That was about all she could hide, and not even efficiently. Every other inch of her was fully revealed. She was led to the cop car, struggling to keep up and keep her legs locked together. The male officer opened the door and guided her in by her head. For Katherine this was the worst part because she was forced to bend over. She knew that from behind her lips, her crack, everything was showing. She heard the crowd roar with laughter at the sight as she leaned forward helplessly, struggling to get into the car. She was forced to spread her legs and step in one foot at a time. Finally, after an eternity of awkward exposure the door was closed behind her. She saw faces out the windows, laughing and filming, flashes doing off like she was a movie star on the red carpet. But she wasn't a celebrity (yet!). She was a naked little girl with no boobs on the street. Katherine's eyes welled up with tears of shame. She barely noticed as the police cruiser started and went down the road.

Katherine sat in the cruiser. Still handcuffed, she could hide nothing as they drove. She heard the two officers talking, but was barely able to hear them. She was too absorbed by her own nudity. She stared down at herself somewhat in shock. She couldn't believe that once again she had ended up fully nude in public. All she wore was shoes, which provided her no concealment or comfort. And her chest! So humiliating, everyone who had seen her thinking she was totally undeveloped.

"Can I... Can I have something to wear?" She asked the officers. The female riding shotgun turned back to face her.

"Do we look like the salvation army? We don't keep any extra clothes in here."

"Well, what about a blanket or something?" Katherine asked desperately.

"Only emergency vehicles carry those, sorry. Guess you're having second thoughts on your streaking adventure now?"

"I wasn't streaking!"

"Right, right. Look kid..." Katherine hated the way she said kid. "We hear excuses every day, all day. I doubt you magically ended up naked running down the street. It's our responsibility to remove you from public. You should be thanking us: who knows what might have happened to you, running around the city naked? There's a lot of perverts out there who might want to hurt a naked little girl"

The woman turned forward again.

"We'll be taking you to the station. You'll be transferred to Juvenile hall from there."

Katherine sat, defeated. She felt the uncomfortable seat on her bare butt and writhed in discomfort.

They arrived at the police station. Katherine was forcefully pulled from the car by an elbow. She was lead up the stairs, bright daylight shining on her pale flesh. Once inside the officers stopped to talk to the secretary who sat behind a bullet proof glass panel. Katherine, arms still locked behind her, was forced to stand with nothing hidden. She hung her head as her story was told to the secretary.

"What do we have hear?" The secretary asked, gazing at Katherine with an amused smirk.

"Streaker. We've got to put her into holding until someone from juvie can pick her up."

"Streaker?" The secretary asked, looking Katherine up and down. "Honey, you should've waited until you had something to show off before you started trying to show off!"

The three adults laughed as Katherine turned a brighter shade of red. Katherine was led away, the secretary giggling at her jiggling backside as she left.

She was pulled through a hallway, then brought into another room. There her shoes, her single last items of clothing, were confiscated. She stood there, soles of her feet on the cold ground as the handcuffs were undone. She threw her hands over herself instantly.

"Hands on the back of your head." the female officer said as she put on a pair of rubber gloves. Katherine, with visible reluctance raised her arms, once more showing everything. The female officer proceeded to thoroughly search her. She ran her hands through Katherine's hair, then patted down her sides. Katherine suppressed a giggle, being exceptionally ticklish, especially when she was nervous. Then the officer grabbed each side of her upper thigh and ran her hands down each leg. Then came the part Katherine was dreading. The officer lowered Katherine's head, forcing her to bend over. Katherine felt her sizable cheeks spread as the woman inspected her for contraband. She actually felt as though she would faint from humiliation, bent over and being inspected like a piece of meat. The feeling only got worse as the woman pulled aside the lips of her vagina and peered inside.

Finally she was done. Katherine threw her hands over herself as soon as she was able. Not that it mattered. This woman had seen her more thoroughly then any other human. Katherine felt completely debased, and more exposed then ever before.

The woman silently led her out into general holding. Katherine gasped as she saw the rows of cells, full of women. Some obviously wh*r*s, some drunk, some seemingly normal. They turned to stare at Katherine, naked, cupping herself, barely covering her genitals.

Instantly the room erupted. Everyone locked up started yelling jokes, insults and catcalls at Katherine.

"I thought i was in jail, not daycare! what's that little kid doing here?"

"What you covering for white girl? you've got nothing to hide!"

"damn, look at the butt on her!"

"Pasty little thing! How much do you think she'd go for on the street?"

"You kidding? only a perv would go for some underage girl like that!"

"You gonna give us a show? Shake that fat ass and those little tits for us!"

Katherine turned to the officer leading her.

"Please, you've got to give me something to wear!"

"No can do" The female officer said, leading her along. "You only get an inmate uniform if charges are pressed. In holding you wear what you came in. Unless you want to be tried as adult, just keep your mouth shut and deal with the consequences of your actions." Katherine was pulled and dragged on her bare feet past the rows of cells. She was led to a thankful empty one. The officer pushed her forward and slammed the bars behind her.

Katherine stood in the empty cell. There was nothing to hide herself with or behind. Just a concrete bench. She sat down, her bare butt shivering as it made contact with the concrete. The cell was visible to the entire row of cells across from her. Katherine tried to avoid eye contact with the women inmates who were staring blatantly at her.

She had her hands crossed over her chest, her knees locked tightly to keep her crotch hidden. She peeked under her hands. Circulation still had not returned: her chest completely flattened. She bit back tears at frustration. Her body was betraying her!She used her hands which were cupped over her to begin massaging them, trying to get the blood flow to return to her tits and force them to assume their normal shape.

She heard a laugh and looked up. Across from her she was visible from several cells. The inmates were all watching her rub herself with amusement.

"Hey kid, I don't think rubbing them is going to make them grow!" An older woman said with a laugh.

"Yeah, it's not a magic lamp, it's just some tiny mosquito bites! You won't get any wishes from that!"

Katherine yelp. She had just been caught fondling herself by a group of strangers! They all laughed as she flushed, clutching herself tighter. She wished she could be anywhere, wearing anything. Instead she was stuck in prison, fully naked, visible to all.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1